• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master Takes His slut's Soul Ch. 09

Master Takes His slut's Soul Ch. 09

12

The story continues, I truly hope you have enjoyed reading the previous chapters. My chapters can be read in sequence, but they also each can stand alone on their own. Please enjoy and let me know what you think by your feedback and voting.

Thank you, little-nymphe

------

Stirring in my sleep, I awaken. My sore and aching muscles scream at me as I move in bed. I moan out softly at the pain. Suddenly the events of just a few hours previously flood into my mind. Remembering that I succeeded in doing as you commanded, I smile to myself. My eyes open and see you sleeping deeply, though a shadowy figure in my bed I know it is you. I smile to myself at the man sleeping in my bed, that owns me mind, body and soul. I hear your slow steady breathing and know you will not wake till the morning sunshine slips through the window.

My body feels sweaty and sticky. I decide a nice bath would not only make me feel clean but it would soothe my aching muscles. I start to shift to get out of bed and realize your arm is wrapped possessively around me. I sigh softly, my mind and body yearning for the bath I so desire. Starting to lift your arm I hear you moan out rebelling against releasing me even in your sleep. Ever so slowly, while holding my breath slip from beneath your arm. When I am nearly free of the weight of your arm, I breathe a sigh of relief that I did not wake you. My feet slip from the bed, I feel the chill of the cool night air upon my naked flesh, I shiver lightly as my tiny bare feet touch the cool wood of the floor. Lightly I move as not to make a sound and start to step away from the bed. Suddenly, I am jerked to a halt, a scream escapes my lips and my heart pounds in my chest and ears. I gasp out at the sudden pain of having my hair pulled as I am jerked back to the bed. Like a snake your hand had leaped out and twisted into my hair pulling me back to you.

In a sleepy yet stern voice, "Slut! Where the hell do you think you are going? You belong in bed at this hour in my arms, keeping me warm."

Trying to find my voice, my heart still racing, I was not expecting you to awaken.

"Master, I had only desired to bathe. My body is sticky and my muscles sore, a nice hot bath sounded exquisite." My voice trails off to a whisper… "I am sorry for waking you Master."

I hear you lean over the side of the bed and feel you wrap your arms around my waist. You pull me back into the bed. My heart quickens as I feel your breath on my neck only moments before your lips trace over the flesh of my neck. My body shivers of its own accord as you pull me closer to you. I feel your fingers slip down over the flat of my stomach, they move ever so slowly lower, I gasp out lightly as my body starts to cry out for more.

Your chuckle reaches my ears. "Slut, you seem to be always ready for my desires. Such a willing fuck slut you are."

I hear the laughter in your voice. Knowing there is no need for me to answer your statement, smiling to myself, I spread my legs wide like the wanton slut I am.

My core ignites as I feel your fingers touch my aching clit. Just lightly your fingers graze me, a feathery touch. A silent moan escapes my parted lips as I try to thrust up my hips for more contact. Suddenly your fingers are gone. I cry out frustrated and aching needing your touch, nothing else matters at this point. The thoughts of the bath are forgotten, only the fiery need of my sluts body are on my mind.

"Master, please don't stop."

"My little one, you are such a cum slut. It seems that all I need to do is touch you lightly and you are on fire and willing to do nearly anything for that fire to be quenched."

I nod my head. Then realize that you can't see my nod in the dark.

"Yes, Master I am as you say. Though you have known this from the beginning, it always seems to amaze you."

"My little slut, you amaze me."

I smile at those words that come from your lips. My body still aches for your touch.

"Master, please take me."

"Not now slut! You wanted a bath before I woke; so I think a bath is what you shall have. I will be going back to sleep. When your body has soaked for 30 minutes in the tub filled with steaming hot water and the jets of the bath have done their job on your sore and aching muscles, I want your to wash that exquisite body of yours completely. Shave your pussy for me nice and smooth as I like."

I sigh out loudly, letting you know that I had something else in mind.

"Yes, Master."

I reluctantly climb out of bed and head towards the bathroom in the dark. Glancing at the clock as I walk past the dresser I notice it is 4:00 a.m.

"Oh and slut, don't forget to wash your hair and condition it."

Sighing out softly. "Yes, Master."

Entering the bathroom I look back towards the bed only seeing the dark shadowy shape of it and your form lying on top. I realize you must have already drifted back off to sleep. The bath that once seemed so inviting now seems less then desirable, all I want is to be back in bed with you and your touch.

Quietly, I shut the door and in the dark I reach for the lighter on the vanity and light the candles strategically placed around the bathroom. Not wanting the full light from the over head light. Knowing the scent of the candles and the hot bath will soothe me.

I start the water pouring into the tub. Pouring a good amount of scented bath salts in the water, steam starts to rise from the tub. Moving about the bathroom, gathering the shampoo, conditioner, razor and shaving cream softly scented of flowers. Reaching up for the bath gel I like so much, standing on my the tips of my toes, I swear under my breath as my fingers brush the tube and it falls and clatters from the shelf. The noise sounds so deafening in the silence of the night.

Placing everything on the edge of the tub I turn on the jets and see the water bubbling around. Stepping into the tub I sigh softly at how good the hot water feels to my cold feet. Slowly I settle down into the tub and turn off the faucet. Leaning back I close my eyes and let the steaming hot water and jets do their work on my body.

After a while I realize it must have been 30 minutes. Not wanting to go against your commands, I lather up the pouf mesh sponge that makes such wonderful suds and start to wash my body thoroughly, making sure I don't miss an inch of my body,

A light whispery moan escapes my lips as I start to dunk my head under the water. I rise from the water and pour shampoo into my hands. Placing the bottle back onto the edge of the tub and lather up my hair. Rinsing it well I then put conditioner in it and rinse my hair again. As I come up from under the water I feel a cool draft in the room but for a moment.

The draft is soon forgotten as I move to the task of shaving my pussy ever so smooth for my Master. Spreading my legs wide so I can get every single bit of peach fuzz that had started to grow back, picking up the can of shaving cream I get some nice lather in my palm and spread it over my entire pussy. I start to swipe the razor over my mound and lips. Dipping the blade lower to get around the entrance of my core. Thinking how much I love to hear my Masters approval upon inspection of my pussy after it is shaved smooth. My body shivers as my mind wanders to thoughts of my Master inspecting me.

I gently set the razor down on the edge of the tub, moving my finger back to my pussy to feel and make sure I got it perfectly smooth knowing my Master will inspect it upon his waking. As my fingers move over my lips they brush my clit. A whispery moan escapes my lips…

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm that feels soooooooooooooo good."

Closing my eyes I lean back in the tub and spread my legs and let my fingers move over my clit, occasionally plunging them down into my hot pussy. My fingers are moving slow at first over my now aching clit, rubbing in little circles at this tiny bud of pleasure. My clit starts to get hard and my body feels an urgency, I start to rub faster and harder with one finger as I thrust two fingers from my other hand deep inside my slippery wet pussy. So absorbed in the need to cum as I get closer and closer my breathing quickens. I moan out softly knowing I am but a moment from the sweet release I desire. My body starts to tremble; I am consumed by the pulsing fire that is deep in my core, the fire that pulses through to my clit. I moan out louder and louder. Forgetting where I am and that you are sleeping in the other room. So engrossed am I in this wild need to cum.

I gasp as suddenly a hand snatches into the water grabbing my wrist hard and pulling it from my throbbing clit. Startled, I cry out, my orgasm stopped in its tracks, stopped before I could explode.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing slut?" Your voice comes to me in an angry growl.

Gasping, my mind trying to focus on what just happened.

"Master, how… where…" my words fall silent as I realize I have been caught pleasuring myself without your permission.

"Not that I need to explain to such a naughty little fuck slut." Your words coming to my ears sounding more like an angry growl then anything else.

"Slut, while you were under the water rinsing your hair I came in and sat in the chair behind the tub. I had only wanted to watch and enjoy the vision of my slut bathing herself after being awakened from the clatter of something falling in here. But what do I find, but a few moments later, I see my slut start to pleasure herself. Knowing full well I gave you specific commands for this bath. I had expected you to carry them out to the letter. But instead you decided that your need to cum was more important then following my command. It seems we have a repeat of what caused your punishment just earlier this evening. I do not believe you have learned anything."

I cry out, your words sinking home. My stomach sick with the realization of what I have done. Your vice like grip on my wrists pulls me unceremoniously from the tub. You drag my dripping wet body from the tub and through the bathroom. I start to shiver from the cold but you don't seem to notice. You lift my petite form and toss me onto the bed.

A command hissed through your clenched lips comes to my ears. "Don't move slut!"

My heart pounding and racing as my body shivers uncontrollably. I am unsure how much I am shivering from the cold and how much I am shivering from the fear of the anger I have caused in you. You have never been this upset. Not even when I used my pussy muscles the other night to force you to cum, knowing the effect that my squeezing would have on your magnificent cock. Knowing that the squeezing would cause you to explode so that I would be able to cum.

My eyes follow you as you move to my nightstand, too afraid to move my. Seeing you open the drawer and pull out the leather cuffs. You are silent, though I can see the muscles in your body tensing. You are trying to control your anger. Reaching down you cuff my wrists tight and clip the cuffs together with a chain, pulling my arms up over my head to the pillow my head is laying on you clip the chain to the head board. You move down to my feet and cuff each of my ankles and chain them to each corner post of the bed.

Looking down at me, you growl out.

"I am going to take a shower slut. I need to cool off before I deal with you. I don't want you to utter a word or move a muscle."

As you turn away heading to the bathroom, I see you pause, turning back towards me in deep thought. You move back towards the nightstand, I watch as you reach into the drawer, pulling out a huge vibe and a butterfly vibe. You move the vibe around my pussy lips for a moment. It is the largest vibe I own. I look at you, my pussy aching at what you are doing with the vibe but my heart breaking with the knowledge that I have failed you yet again.

You plunge the huge vibe deep into my pussy, hard and un-mercilessly, I cry out at the pain, because I was not quite wet enough to accept such a huge vibe. Then you strap on the butterfly vibe and settle it over my clit snuggly and turn both vibes on high.

"Slut, you are not to cum. You are to fight the urge the entire time I am in the shower!" You will learn when it is permissible to cum and when it is not. You will learn to follow my commands. One way or another you will learn. Do you understand me slut?"


I watch as you turn and walk away and head towards the bathroom.

My stomach turns as I can still see the anger in your eyes.

Crying out… I whisper… "Yes, Master."

I hear you turn on the water, then the loud boom of the bathroom door slamming shut.

Tears are starting to trickle down my cheeks. I feel the vibes doing their job despite my will. My pussy starts to throb and my clit swells, I squirm against my bindings. I think back to how I have acted, knowing that what I did this time was out and out going against your command. This was not like the other night when I figured out how to push you over the edge so that I could cum.

I hear you in the shower, wondering what you are thinking and feeling. Have I gone to far with my willful disobedience? I ponder these thoughts as the vibes continue to work on me. The last thing I want at this point is to cum especially when I know you did not give me permission and that I have angered you.

By the time you emerge from the shower. I am wreathing from side to side, knowing for certain that you have been in the shower a good hour, my muscles straining as the bindings hold my body in place. I fight not to cum. I look towards the sound of the bathroom door and see you standing there. Towel wrapped around your lean form, I can see your body glistening from the water that is still on your flesh. I marvel at how the light from the bathroom plays over your well muscled body. For a moment my eyes meet yours, ashamed I turn my face away.

You walk towards the bed and sit down on the edge of the mattress. Looking down at me, your hand reaches out to gently grip my chin and turn my face in the direction of yours so that I am looking once again into those amazing piercing eyes of yours. I bite my lip hard as my body threatens to overpower the will of my mind not to cum. I am shaking uncontrollably now, sweat dripping from my body, my pussy dripping, soaking the bed beneath me. My body tenses suddenly as the wave threatens to crash over me.

Screaming out. "God! Master, please!"

You shift and suddenly the vibes cease to hum. I am gasping for air; uncertain if I am relieved that the torment of the vibes has stopped or wishing when I begged you that you had given me permission to cum.

You return to your previous position, sitting next to me, you look down upon me. I try to turn my face from your vision but your hand has returned to my chin holding my face in place. You make it so I cannot look away.

My breaths coming in gasps, you reach to the nightstand where I keep a glass of water and offer it to my lips. I drink rapidly nearly choking on the water, not realizing how dry and parched my mouth and throat were from the ordeal.

"Not so fast slut, you will choke." You pull the glass away from my lips setting it back where it was.

Nodding, with a raspy voice. "Yes, Master."

"Slut! You will listen to me without saying a word. Do you understand me slut?"

Nodding my understanding, you continue.

"Slut, first I want to apologize for the rough treatment as I buried the vibe in that tight pussy of yours. I know you were not quite ready to receive it but at that point it did not matter all that mattered was teaching you a lesson. This said, I have a few things I wish to tell you..."

Pausing, as if in deep thought. Then taking a deep breath you continue.

"Obviously, we have a lot of work ahead of us as you still have not learned how to follow my commands. I gave this a lot of thought slut, while I was calming down in the shower."

"After we are done with this conversation you will return to the bath and take a quick shower to wash the sweat from your body, you will have 3 minutes time in the shower that is all and slut I will be timing it. Then you will dress yourself and get ready for work with the clothes that I will lay out for you while you are showering."

"These are your instructions I will not repeat them so listen very carefully my naughty slut."

"At every hour on the top of the hour you will take your mini vibe and hold it to your clit turned on high for 10 minutes. You will not cum! You will do this starting on the hour as soon as you are dressed. I do not care where you are when the hour strikes, you will do as I have commanded. So I suggest you keep a mind on the clock so you are in a private place when the hour grows near for there will be no excuses for not complying."

"I will call you on your cell phone at 5 minutes after the hour each time to make sure you are completing your task properly and stay on the phone with you till 10 minutes passed the hour. At that point I will say nothing and hang up. You are not to speak a word when I am on the phone you are to just answer the call and be silent. Is this understood slut?"

I look into your eyes; tears welling up in mine. I nod my head letting you know I understand.

You continue. "On the way home you will take the mini vibe, turning it up on high and bury it deep in that naughty slut cunt of yours. After doing this you will then take the butterfly vibe and place it on your clit strapping it in place then turning it up on high as well. You are permitted to do all this in the ladies room before leaving work then proceed immediately to your car. Once in your car you are to call me. You are not to utter a single word. You are to put on your headset, place the phone in its holder and drive directly home without any detours."

Taking a deep breath, you brush a stray wet tendril from my eyes.

"Once home you will park the car in the garage; come into the house strip off all your clothing putting them in the laundry basket. Then kneel by the front door with your hot little ass up in the air, your shoulders and face pressed to the floor and your arms spread out in front of you. The entire time you are still on the cell phone with me. You will stay in this position till I come home and till I have released you from this position with the vibes going on high."

"Do you understand all that I have said slut? Do you have any questions? Is there anything you wish to say? You may now speak freely slut."

I look deeply into your eyes, I know there is no room for argument, knowing I must do all that you say to prove I am worthy of you. I shake my head no, and then I rethink my silence.

In a whispery voice, "Master, I am sorry." A jagged sigh escapes my lips knowing I am completely at fault that I can offer no excuse for my disobedience. I fall silent.

"I understand you are sorry slut and I do forgive you but you must learn obedience."

You then stand beside the bed and remove the silent vibes from my body. Moving to each of my limbs you un-cuff me. Pulling me into your arms you kiss me deeply, tasting the salt from my tears on my lips.

"Now put the cuffs and chains away and go wash your toys and then do as you are told slut!"

You swat my ass really hard as I turn to start putting the cuffs away. The force of your swat catches me unexpected and I land face first on the mattress. You hold me down, my body gets pressed harder into the mattress and spank my ass good till it is red hot and throbbing. I cry out loud and suddenly you stop.

I finish putting the items away my ass hurting, I know I will be sitting very gently today with a reminder in my mind this entire day as to why my ass will throb. Going into the bathroom I hop into the shower making quick work of cleaning the sweat from my body.

Emerging from the bathroom I see you have laid out my clothing. The items on the bed are neatly arranged, there is an extremely short black skirt that fits tight to my body. This skirt has always been reserved for a night out, not for work. Beneath the skirt is a pair of thigh high stockings and a black camisole with a sheer black blouse. I look at these clothes and start to speak my objection but one look at your face tells me there is no room for debate. Noting to myself that there is no bra and no panties. My face flushes in shame at knowing that I have truly incurred your wrath today and it will be a very long day.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master Takes His slut's Soul Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 234 milliseconds