• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Chelsea Ch. 03

Chelsea Ch. 03

Mr. Brown rubbed his cum-oozed cockhead on Chelsea's juicy dark lips. His thick cum still oozed and dripped down Chelsea's face.

"Let's remove the rest of your shirt and wipe the cum off your gorgeous face," suggested Mr. Brown.

Chelsea lifted her arms up and Mr. Brown pulled her shirt up and over her arms. Her entire chest was bare now and for Mr. Brown's pleasure.

"Oh God these things are so fucking gorgeous!" an amazed Mr. Brown commented on Chelsea's giant chocolate pillows.

Mr. Brown or Dave scooped his hands underneath her fluffy breasts and squeezed them. His enormous cock throbbed hard in Chelsea's face.

"Open up those pretty lips and say ahh!" Dave recommended Chelsea.

Chelsea opened up her mouth and felt Dave's mushroom sized cockhead, brushing against her fat tongue. She closed her mouth around it and began sucking on it.

"Oh yess!" moaned Dave, as his hands continued to squeeze and maul Chelsea's huge tits. He pinched and pulled on her hard nipples and just loved the way her tits pillowed out from his pale white fingers.

Chelsea slowly moved her mouth up and down Dave's big white dick. Her juicy lips wrapped around his shaft, as she savored the taste of her first cock. She felt his cockhead brushing against her inner cheeks as she sucked his shaft.

Dave released his death hold on Chelsea's melons and grabbed the back of her head. He pushed her face right into his hairy crotch. His big white cock filled her mouth up and saliva poured from her lips. His big white wrinkly balls jiggled against her chin.

"Hmmmm! I want you to suck my balls now baby," Dave demanded.

Without hesitation, Chelsea released his dick from her lips and suckled each wrinkly testicle in turns. After she sucked on both of them, she used her tongue to lap around each swollen nut and then sucked both of them into her mouth. She slurped and sucked his balls hard and long. Dave felt like coming then and there.

"Ohhhhh shit! Suck my cock! Suck it!" moaned Dave.

Chelsea released both of his balls with a pop sound and wrapped her lips around his hard cock again. Both of Dave's balls were dripping wet in Chelsea's saliva. Chelsea's mouth moved furiously up and down Dave's cock. His massive balls tighten with anticipation to explode, as they bounced off Chelsea's chin and cheeks.

"Ohhhhhh here I cum!" moaned Dave.

Dave blasted a huge load of cum down Chelsea's throat. Chelsea paused sucking Dave's cock and swallowed the entire load of thick jizz. Some of his cum dripped from the corners of Chelsea's lips.

Dave blasted a few more loads down her throat and then pulled his gooey cock from Chelsea's mouth and watched her swallow the last load.

"You like that Chelsea?" Dave asked his angelic student.

"Yes sir," Chelsea responded.

"Good good, because you're going to love this next one even better," smiled Dave. "Now take off your shoes and jeans."

Chelsea kicked off her shoes and stood up to pull her jeans down off her voluptuous bottom.

"Hmmm!" moaned Dave, as he felt his cock growing hard again from watching Chelsea's gigantic breasts sway back and forth while she bended over.

Chelsea sat back down wearing only her black thong. Dave dropped to his knees and began kissing Chelsea's kneecaps. Dave moved up to Chelsea's thick thighs and lapped his tongue on them. Chelsea moaned softly to Dave's tongue work.

Dave grabbed the rim of Chelsea's thong and pulled it down her thighs and over her barefeet. Dave couldn't believe his eyes when her saw Chelsea's pussy. Her pussy hide behind a dark creamy bush and her cuntlips looked huge. Chelsea's massive tits natural hung down almost touching her thighs.

Dave spread Chelsea's legs apart and buried his face into her hairy snatch. Dave immediately tasted Chelsea's cum as he sucked on her large cuntlips. His tongue moved furiously between her cuntlips. Chelsea bit her bottom lip and moaned to the pleasure. Her body tightens up and her toes curled under the intense eating and licking of her pussy.

Dave used his fingers to part Chelsea's cuntlips and lapped his tongue at her wet pink inner cunt. He pulled on her pink cunt walls and sucked on them. Dave looked up wanting to see the facial expressions Chelsea was making, but her mountainous jiggling knockers blocked his view.

Chelsea lifted her legs up and placed them on Dave's shoulder, as she continued to eat her out. She let out a huge moan as she came under Dave's pussy eating. Dave continued to lap away at her pussy and swallows her cunt juice at the sametime.

Dave kissed Chelsea's thighs before standing up and leveling his big hard cock at her pussy entrance.

"Ohhhh!" moaned Dave, as he stroked his cock. "I want you to laid on top of my desk."

Chelsea got up and lied on top of her teacher's student. Her thick legs were spread and Dave got between them. Dave placed one of Chelsea's legs on his shoulder and held her other leg in his hand. He slowly plunged his enormous white meat between her dark chocolate cuntlips.

Dave wasted no time and started fucking his virgin student hard and fast. Chelsea's watermelon sized breasts wobbled and flopped all over her chest.

"Aghhh! Chelsea cried, as Dave's huge prick filled her pussy.

Chelsea's cuntlips were burning with each thrust of Dave's big prick. Her cuntlips wrapped themselves tightly around his thrusting throbbing cock. The sweat on Dave's body poured down onto Chelsea's equally sweaty and hot body.

The desk shook like crazy and papers, pencils, and other things fell onto the ground, as Dave pounded Chelsea's virgin pussy harder. Both of her legs were now on Dave's shoulders and Dave's hands gripped tightly onto Chelsea's large jiggling asscheeks and squeezed them as he drilled his cock in her pussy.

"Uhhhh!" Chelsea moaned, as she stood up on her elbows and watched Dave's cock disappear and reappear from her bushy snatch.

Sucking and slurping noises filled the classroom as Dave continued to fuck Chelsea harder and harder. They're sweaty crotches banging together and Chelsea's monstrous sweaty jugs flopping in all directions.

Dave took the opportunity to grab one giant tit and suck on it. He crammed his mouth with her enormous areola and teased the nipple inside his mouth. Dave pulled and sucked on Chelsea's hard nipples as he pushed his cock as deep as it could go inside her swollen cunt. Dave switched tits and repeated the process.

Dave's cock felt bigger and harder inside this tight virgin pussy, which started to bleed from the hard pounding. He could feel his balls becoming hot and heavy, as he was ready to cum.

"Ohhhhhh!!" moaned Chelsea as she hit her climax and her creamy cum blasted around Dave's thrusting cock and out from her cuntlips.

"Aghhhh! Uhhhh! Ohhhh fuck!" Dave cried as his big balls tighten and his cum gushed through his throbbing shaft and spewed out of his expanded cockhead. His hot cum spurred quickly inside Chelsea's creamy cunt.

"Oh god!" moaned Dave as he buried his sweaty face between Chelsea's big 34JJ's and began sucking on them.

Both Dave and Chelsea were out of breath from the intense fucking.

"You're the best virgin I've ever fucked," gloated Dave inbetween sucking Chelsea's nipples.

He pulled his limp dick from Chelsea's swollen cunt and got dressed.

"Wait! What do you mean I was the best virgin you've ever fucked? Was I just another victim of yours?" Chelsea questioned, as she re-stuffed her massive tits inside their bra cups.

"It's ok Chelsea. I'm not the guy for you. Nothing personal. You have the biggest set of titties I've ever had the pleasure of sucking. You should be grateful I was your first time," Dave replied. "Oh and if you try to get me in trouble, I have a little bit of insurance."

A male student came out from the teacher's closet with a video camera.

"Our little sex show will be on every Internet site there is and I'm sure your parents would be so proud to see their baby girl being fucked by a white man," Dave taunted.

Dave and the male student left as Chelsea felt like shit for giving up her virginity.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Chelsea Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 635 milliseconds