• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mommy's Magnificent Muscles Ch. 02

Mommy's Magnificent Muscles Ch. 02

It was the third period, and we were tied two to two. I struggled with all my might, with every ounce of strength I had left, sweat dripping from my body, and I managed to flip him on his back. 30 seconds remaining and I pressed down his shoulders with everything I had. Inch by slow painful inch, they came closer to the mat, and with only seven seconds remaining, I heard the ref's hand hit the mat.

I jumped high in the air, pumping my fist, and ran to my waiting mother in the stands to hug her. I was the 165 state wrestling champ, and I owed it all to the workouts and training that my incredibly beautiful and muscular mother put me through.

I took her in my arms and hugged her as her strong arms returned the hug and she planted a kiss on my cheek. It was all I could do to refrain from caressing her denim covered ass and stick my tongue into her mouth, as we constantly did in the privacy of our home.

Since she kicked my deadbeat drunken father out of the house, our relationship had become unreal. Our late night wrestling in the basement often turned into competitions of straining muscle against muscle, with grunts and strains as our bodies slammed together. Both of us would give our all, and we had become totally committed to each other over the past six months, sharing the shower, the bed, and every activity in our lives. She had become my world, and I had become hers.

Since I had to watch what I ate for the weigh-in, we celebrated on the way home, by stopping at Danny's Parlor for a banana split. We were like two high school kids, madly in love as we stared into each other's eyes, and shared ice cream, wiping spills tenderly off each other's mouths.

After pigging out at Danny's we arrived at home and entered the house. The first thing my Mom did after I closed the door was turn to me, take me into her strong arms, and give me a deep probing kiss that lasted over a minute.

"I'm so proud of you Honey, and just wanted to show you how much."

"Mmmmm, that was great Mom. I should win State Tournaments more often."

"Well it was an incredible match, and made me horny as Hell when you pinned his body to the mat, with your legs spread wide for support. I could just imagine that sexy big cock in my mouth, sucking the cum from your body."

"Geeesch Mom. You know when you talk like that, it turns me to mush."

"Well Mr. Mush, do you think you have enough leftover for a match with your Mommy? You know how wrestling turns me on, so I could make it worth your while."

"I think that banana split gave me a second wind, so I have more than enough to kick your beautiful ass. I really think I might be able to beat you tonight."

"Okay Mr. Bad-Assed State Champion, let's hit the basement and see what you've got."

Both of us got to the edge of the large green mat and slowly started to strip down. I tossed my shoes in the corner and my Mom did the same. She unfastened her skin tight jeans and slowly pushed them over her muscular thighs and calves. She then crossed her hands to grab the bottom of her T-shirt and pulled it up over her head.

She was braless, and her firm ripe breasts stood proudly along with her rock hard abs, and power-packed arms. She was truly a vision, standing in her green silk panties. I had stripped down completely, and advanced on her with my rock hard 9 ½ inch cock leading the way.

"May I have the honors Mommy?" She loved it when I called her that, and told me often, I would always be her sexy little man.

I slowly dropped to my knees and smiled up at her as I gently removed her panties. She stepped out of them and I inspected them, to find beautiful black hairs, covering the light yellow and brown stains. I drew them to my nose, inhaling deeply, and closed my eyes, lost in the scent of her.

"Okay, that's enough. Mommy wants to kick your butt, so give me a kiss and let's get on with it."

I rose and wrapped my arms around her and tasted the warmth of her soft lips and tongue as they explored my mouth.

We broke the kiss, then moved to the mat and squatted, with outstretched hands, ready to attack. On the word go, we both advanced, and locked up, with each attempt at a takedown causing her breasts to jump, and my hard dick to thump up against my stomach.

With her superior strength and speed, my Mommy was able to dive for my legs and catch them to flip me over in a perfect double legged take down. I was able to flip to my stomach, but she stuck to me like glue.

I could feel the thick hairs of her pussy against my ass as she worked over my shoulders, trying to flip me to my back. Finally I was able to get to my knees and did a sit out and twisted her arm and sent her face first to the mat. I rode her hard with all my strength, with my hard dick pressing against the crack of her ass, and I was able to turn her to her back.

It was a first for me, and I was ecstatic, thinking I would finally beat my Mommy, who in the past, dominated me in every match.

Just as I was easing her second shoulder to the match, she pulled a reversal, flipping me over to my back, causing me to yell out "Shit!!" Dammit, I was so fucking close to a win I could taste it, but I was now in a tight cradle, with her one arm around my neck and the other arm, drawing my legs up. With her hands locked, my ass and cock were in the air, and she held me defenseless and immobile.

Once again my incredibly fit Mommy had kicked my ass, and I sullenly submitted. She immediately released me and jumped up and down, pumping her fist and imitating my win at the evening's championship.

"You smartass. If you weren't so beautiful and sexy, I could hate you for kicking my ass and making fun of me."

"Oh Honey. You know I love you more than anything, and I don't mean to make fun. Like you, I just love to win, and right now I am incredibly turned on. I could use a massage if you are up to it."

Normally we hit the shower, then make love in bed, so this was a first for us, staying down in the basement. My Mommy lay down and I straddled her naked strong body as I began to knead the beautiful muscles of her back and arms. After moving with long sensuous strokes over her rock hard buttocks, thighs and calves, I continued the massage with my tongue and teeth. Licking the salty sweat from her body was an incredible turn on for me, and I did another first for us, when I slowly probed her ass with long strokes of my tongue. Her scent and taste were driving me wild, and when she moaned and flipped to her back, I was more that willing to continue.

She raised her arms over her head and gently flexed her biceps, producing the beautiful balls of iron which I had come to love. I gently moved toward them and licked and kissed them, moving toward her armpits, glistening with sweat. I licked the salty nectar, then moved to her firm breasts and alternately sucked them, as I hand and fingers explored the warm moist slit of her pussy.

I moved lower and replaced my exploring fingers with my lips and tongue as I drank in her delicious nectar. I licked at her labia and swollen clit, as she writhed and moaned, and inserted a finger into her tight warm asshole. She began to pant and rock against my finger and tongue, then pushed my head back, crying out, "I can't take anymore. Fuck me doggie style."

Flipping over to her hands and her knees, she spread her legs to see the moist glistening hair of her pussy. I moved behind her with my engorged dick in my hand and teased her opening with the tip of it. Slowly I entered her, as she moved her ass back to take me all in and meet my dangling ball sack.

"Oh God, you make Mommy feel so good. Please fuck me hard and fast."

I pulled back slowly, then thrust forward, causing her to gasp out.

"Oh yes, my baby! More...Plllease!"

I thrust again and again, making her moan with pleasure as my own need grew and grew also. I slapped her muscular ass as I plunged into her tight pussy and she bucked wilder than she ever had in the past.

"That's right Honey...Faster...Harder...Oh yeeeeeeeessss. I'm coming."

Her body spasmed, and her tight pussy sucked my cock mightily as I could hold back no longer, and came in her sweet canal. Both of us fell to the mat, and she supported my total weight as I lay on her, trying to catch my breath.

We showered then as we held each other in bed she said something which made reality kick in, and made me rather sad.

"Baby, we only have two months of Summer before you head off to college, and I know that you will find a young woman your own age, which I want for you, but until that time, I want you to know that I love you more than anything or anyone in this world."

The thought of being apart from the woman I adored sent a chill through me, knowing that I would never find anyone close to her. I felt a deep pang of loss for the first time, but kissed her goodnight, vowing to make as many memories as possible out of the next two months.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mommy's Magnificent Muscles Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds