• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Creampie Skank

Creampie Skank

"Hey, honey, you ever had a creampie before?"

"Not yet - I've thought about it," I replied tentatively.

"You don't know what you're missing! I think we'd get along real good - I saw it in your eyes. Whatta you think?"

She looked at me with big eyes. It was a put-on attempt at sincerity, we both knew that. But her eyes did convey a sensuousness, an excitement that I hadn't been close to in a while.

I just smiled at her. She slipped a hand into mine as if we were lovers. It felt good. She moved her bare leg so that it touched me. How did she know that long, well-shaped bare legs were my weakness? Damn.

"You wanna know something else?" she said, raising the stakes due to my hesitation, "All of my clients get to examine me with a speculum before making the creampie."

She leaned over and whispered naughtily in my ear, "I'm a natural creamer too. In fact, I'm making a lot of cream just being with you. It would be a shame for all that cream to go to waste. Don't you wanna help me make a banana cream pie?"

Her smile almost had me hooked on her. The way she talked so openly about her sex also had an arousing quality.

"Come on, honey, let's go upstairs."

I still hesitated.

"Tell you what," she continued, "Have my cream pie and you can fuck me a second time, any way you want - soft, hard, rough, any way."

"Hmmm," I mused, thinking.

She grasped my hand and placed it inside her thigh. I felt her smooth, firm skin.

"I'm hot for you," she whispered. "In fact, I have an even sweeter deal for you. I can't tell you what it is, but take me upstairs and you won't regret it. I'll make sure you're satisfied when you kiss me goodnight."

She saw my assent in my body language, and my cock was doing my thinking then. I became hungrier for the brown-haired, large-eyed bare-legged skank by my side. She led me by the hand and we quickly went upstairs to her room.

She smiled as she undressed and lay on her bed. I threw my clothes off and got on the bed next to her. I ran my hands over her incredible legs -- they were firm, pale, and smooth. Her brown-haired pubic area beckoned me and I wanted to enter her right then.

"Just lie back and let me get you ready," she cooed. I was hard and erect already. Then she lightly handled my boner and made suggestive comments about how much she liked it and wanted to feel it inside her.

"We're going to make a good banana cream pie," she said with a giggle. My cock swayed in front of her as she continued to very lightly touch and stroke it. In a few minutes my nuts ached and felt as though they were twice their normal size. This girl was experienced and knew how to coax a hard cock.

When she was satisfied that I would stay hard for her, she reached for a speculum and flashlight and got on her back. With knees bent and feet apart, she spread her pussy lips. Strings of thick feminine cream stretched across her opening. My cock twitched.

"I told you I was creamy," she said. Then she giggled and added, "I call that 'pussy snot.'"

She expertly inserted the speculum and told me to look inside. I got close to her pussy and peered in the opening made by the speculum. The inside of her pussy was smooth and creamy. My cock twitched some more as she contracted her vaginal muscles a few times.

She pulled out the speculum and lay back with her legs slightly spread. "Okay, I'm yours. Let's make some yummy cream pie!"

She guided my cock inside her as I lay on top of her face-to-face. It felt good entering her and I easily went in all the way. She slid her legs closer together so that I could feel them with mine. She grasped my hips with her experienced hands and slowed my pumping. "No rush, honey -- take your time and enjoy me."

I slowed my pumping and gave long, complete thrusts. My cock wanted to go ahead and spew forth the massive load of cum that this girl helped generate with her handling. I kept it slow as long as I could -- I wanted to experience this girl's pussy and the smooth vaginal muscles that I had seen when she had the speculum inside her.

The thought of my cock plunging in there amid her 'pussy snot' finally sent me across the line.

"UH! AHH! OH!" I exclaimed as I felt the spurts traverse my cock and squirt in her pussy. Her eyes gleamed and she said, "Yes, yes, give it to me!" I plowed and pumped until I slipped out.

My cock was sloppily coated with the mixture of our juices. I had felt good pumping everything I had into her. The skanky girl handled my testicles while my breathing returned to normal. Her hands felt good, and my cock was hardening again. I recalled what she said about having a second go-round with her.

"How about some dessert, honey! I've got a good banana cream pie in there for you. I know you wanna fuck me again."

She nudged me over on my back. With a bright smile she got on top of me and straddled my face. She gently lowered her creamy pussy onto my mouth, and I grasped her hips.

"Oh, yes, lover, suck it!" she coarsely whispered.

I passionately kissed her freshly creamed pussy, and tasted the mixture of our juices. She could not keep from pumping her hips as I worked on getting the abundant juices from inside her. I could tell that this was what she really wanted.

"That feels so good," she panted. I sucked more fervently and she surrendered to her climax.

She smiled brightly as she lay next to me. "How did you like that? Did I give you a good banana cream pie?"

I nodded, and became aware that she was handling my cock. It firmed up in her hand, and I stroked her ample pubic hair. She moaned, and I stuck a finger inside her pussy and wiggled it around, recalling the appearance of her smooth and slippery internal muscles. My cock got harder.

I nudged her over on her tummy and straddled her. I spread her labia and saw fresh pussy snot. Then I plunged inside and lay on top of her and pumped steadily as she wiggled under me. The feel of her nether cheeks pressing back was delightful. And, there was the feel of her incredible legs.

She lay there submissively, which invited harder thrusts from me. Her moans told me that she welcomed and could take it as hard as I could give it. Taking her in that position had a different feel from face-to-face intercourse. In her, it also stimulated a different part of her womanhood. The more she surrendered to my spirited fucking, the more aroused I got.

The feeling of an approaching second ejaculation came from deeper within, and was stronger. A few more hard pumps and I could not hold back -- I recklessly spurted inside her.

"Mmm, yes," she cooed as I emptied all I had inside her, "I love it!"

We stayed in that position, and I kept my cock inside her until it slipped out.

"You're good," she said, and turned over on her back. "Now I've got a sweet deal for you. If you'll have another serving of banana cream pie, I'll give you a one hour blowjob. Guys tell me that it's the most intense thing they've experienced. I won't let you pop for a whole hour -- you'll get more and more turned on, you'll beg me to let you cum, but I won't until I've sucked on you for an hour. Then I'll let you cum in my mouth."

I felt her sloppily creamy snatch, and looked in her eyes. The prospect of a leisurely blowjob sounded good.

"How about it, honey?" she asked, and bent her knees and spread her legs.

I got in the classic cunnilingus position between her sexy thighs. I stared at the pussy that had wrenched such a profuse ejaculation from me. Then I put my mouth up close. She trembled when my lips touched her labia. I licked and sucked on her, and extracted the mixture of our juices. She pumped her hips all the while, and when I had been sucking on her for a few minutes, she climaxed anew. I loved her low-voice moans.

I lay next to her while she calmed down. "That was good," she said. "Now stay right there."

True to her word, she took my cream-streaked cock in her mouth and, over the next hour, teased it with a skill I had not experienced before. She cooed and giggled frequently with my cock in her mouth as she sensed my intense arousal. Her wide eyes told me she enjoyed keeping me just this side of spurting. She was right - only ten minutes into the hour, I desperately wanted to ejaculate. I didn't beg her to let me cum, although I panted, writhed, and tried subtle ways of getting her to bring me across the finish line.

As the hour progressed she had to go slower as the sweet torment of her skilled mouth brought me closer to the satisfaction I desperately sought. She delighted in my movements, my deep breaths, my wordless expressions of desire.

I felt as though it had been days since my last ejaculation. Her expert handling with her mouth and her slender fingers was truly phenomenal. Finally, she used her mouth and lips ever so slightly faster, without stopping. I knew she was ready to bring me across the line. I felt my ejaculation start deep inside me, and then its inexorable progression. I exclaimed aloud, then forcefully pumped my hips as each wrenching spurt shot into her mouth.

She kept my cock in her mouth until my erection subsided. I knew she swallowed every drop that she coaxed from me. After a few minutes of cuddling, she said, "I'd better get some sleep now. You'll come back and see me, won't you?"

I told her yes and kissed her. Then I got dressed and went home.

The creampie skank was on my mind for the next several days. I knew I had to go see her again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Creampie Skank

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds