• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Becoming A Slut Wife: Katrina

Becoming A Slut Wife: Katrina

It started with a sharp little pain in my right side and in about two hours the pain was so bad that I couldn't even stand up straight. My wife Katrina called the doctor and he told her that it sounded like I was passing a kidney stone and that she should get me to the emergency room at the hospital.

It was a twenty-minute trip and every bump, chuckhole, and imperfection in the pavement sent a jolt of red-hot pain through my body.

At the hospital they medicated me for the pain, took x-rays and sure enough they found a kidney stone. They pumped more painkillers in me, gave me some hydromorphone to take home with me and a strainer to pee through and sent me back to the house to ride it out. At ten the next morning the stone came out of me and was caught in the strainer and I couldn't believe the size of it. From all the pain it caused me I would have thought it would be as big as a marble, but it was no bigger that the head of a pin.

My doctor set me up for an ultrasound to see if I had any more stones and a day later he called me and told me the bad news, "You don't have any more stones, but they found a cancer in your right kidney."

Things moved quickly after that. My doctor, who was a general practitioner, sent me to a urologist who in turn sent me for more x-rays and a CAT scan and five days later I was on the operating table and they removed my right kidney and my gall bladder. There were some complications following surgery and I ended up with a tube down my throat and it was nine days before they released me to go home.

Then there was a four week period where about all I could do was get out of bed three or four times a day and walk around the block with a walker. It was another two months before I was able to have sex with Katrina and even then she had to do most of the work while I lay on my back. It was another month before I was one hundred percent able to handle my husbandly duties and go back to my job.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The week I went back to work Doug, who was my best friend, threw a 'back to life' party. A lot of my friends and their wives were there, but by two in the morning most of the couples had gone home. Katrina drank too much and Doug's wife Amy had taken her upstairs to lie down in the guest bedroom and then had gone to bed herself. Doug, five others and I were sitting in the living room drinking beer and shooting the bull when one of the guys asked Doug to put on one of his porno tapes. Doug got up, put one in the VCR, hit the play button and then almost immediately said, "Oops, not that one" and hit the stop button. He put another tape in, but I noticed that he didn't put the first tape back with the rest and instead put it in the bottom drawer of the entertainment cabinet. To say my curiosity was aroused would be an understatement because in the fraction of a second that the first tape was on the screen I would swear I saw Katrina.

I made sure that I was the last one to leave and as soon as Doug was out of the room I grabbed the tape and put it in my coat pocket. Since we only lived four blocks from Doug I left Katrina there to sleep it off and I went on home. I was tired and sleepy, but my curiosity wouldn't let me go to bed until I looked at the tape I snuck out of Doug's house. I put it in the VCR and turned it on. I was right; I had seen Katrina, but I couldn't see why Doug was in such a hurry to hide it away. All that I saw was Katrina and a bunch of our friends sitting in Doug's living room and talking, but then something occurred to me. Katerina was the only woman in the group. There were no other wives or girl friends. The second thing that I noticed was that there were none of my white friends in the group, only black ones.

I turned up the sound a bit and listened as they talked. There were some dirty jokes told and then the conversation got raunchy as everyone there started kidding Katerina about her non-existent sex life with me being in the hospital. Katrina blushed, but did admit to being horny and that not being able to anything about it really sucked.

Jimmy spoke up, "Hey Kat, you're among friends and friends help out friends. Me, Mel, Dave, Abe and Bobby will help out if you want."

Everybody laughed and Katerina said, "Yeah, right!"

There was more joking and kidding with Katerina telling everyone thanks, but no thanks and that she would just have to wait for me. The screen went to blue for a second and then the picture came back. Katerina was standing nude in front of Jimmy and he had a finger in her pussy and a hand on her ass. Bobby moved behind her and cupped her tits while Jimmy worked another finger or two into her cunt. I rewound the tape and checked the time stamp and saw that the second segment took place thirty minutes after the first and I wondered what had happened in that thirty minutes that changed Katrina's stance on waiting for me. After a minute or so Bobby turned her, put both hands on her shoulders and pushed her down on her knees. She stayed on her knees and stared at his hands as he opened his fly and pulled out a fair sized black cock with a large purplish head. He put hi s hand behind her head and eased her toward him and I saw a slight hesitation on her part before she stuck out her tongue and touched the cock head and then she gave a little shiver and leaned forward and took him in her mouth. Behind her I saw Jimmy step out of his pants and kneel down behind her. He pulled her hips back as he shoved himself forward and I saw Katrina's eyes go wide as he entered her.

In the background I saw Mel and Dave and Abe taking off their clothes. Katrina was now avidly sucking on Bobby's cock and I heard her giving little grunts as Jimmy shoved into her from behind. I was looking at an Oreo Cookie, my white wife sandwiched between two dark brown men and somehow it was more thrilling and sexually exciting thing than anything I had ever seen. I would never have believed that my wife was capable of doing something like that and I began to wonder if it was the first time and I also wondered at the lack of any white friends in the group. I knew that there had to be at least one since all this was taking place in Doug's living room so he must be the one using the camera.

On screen Bobby moaned, "Here it comes baby, here comes the chocolate sauce" and I saw Katrina's throat move as she tried to swallow Bobby's offering. When Bobby pulled out of Katrina's mouth and moved away Mel stepped forward and took Bobby's place. I began to wonder where Amy was. Even if she had gone to bed Katrina was making enough noise to raise the dead. I didn't have to wonder long - the camera panned right and I saw Amy on the couch with her legs up on the shoulders of a black man that I didn't know and her head rolling from side to side as he pounded into her. I was very surprised at this - I had known Doug and Amy for over fifteen years and I never knew this about them.

The scene switched from Doug's living room to his bedroom. Katrina and Amy were lying next to each other while Bobby fucked Amy and Katrina was fucking Doug. This went on for about five minutes and then Doug came and got out of the way and Mel took his place. Bobby finished on Amy and Jimmy took his place. For the next two hours the two white women fucked the six black men while Doug did most of the camera work. The men rotated between the two women, changing positions and at one time or another either Katerina or Amy had one in the ass, one in the mouth and one in the pussy.

Then the screen went blue again for about ten seconds and I had just decided that the tape was over and I was reaching for the rewind button when all of a sudden the picture was back. This time the action was taking place in my bedroom and the time stamp said that it was the night before I came home from the hospital. This time there were eleven men, all black, and no Amy to help. But watching her it was obvious that she either didn't want or need help. I knew seven of the men, but four of the blacks were unknown to me. Katrina was pure animalistic slut in this one. She did everything that you could think of right down to sucking a dick that had just come out of her ass. Two solid hours of pure ass orgy. She almost never had less than three cocks in her and twice I saw her take two in her pussy at the same time. I had never imagined that Katrina could be like this, but it was obvious that I didn't know her at all. I was married to a slut for black cock and had never known it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++==

I heard the front door open and I hit the remote to kill the tape and Katrina and Amy came into the room.

"I fed her breakfast and brought her home to you so you owe me one" Amy said as she bent down and kissed my cheek, "I'll collect some other time" and she left us.

Katrina sat down on my lap, "I was horny when I woke up and I reached over for you and you weren't there." Then she gave me a look of surprise when she realized that she was sitting on a rock hard cock." "I guess I'm not the only one horny. You want me here or upstairs?"

"Both" I croaked.

Later on I was able to finish watching the tape. It was just more of what I had already watched and it never failed to turn me on. All that black on her white body drove me nuts and whenever Katrina was around I had a hard on. According to the dates on the tape Katrina had been fucking other men the entire time I was in the hospital. I made a copy of the tape before sneaking the original back into Doug's house and I don't think that he ever missed it, at least I haven't seen a change in his or Katrina's attitudes toward me. Katrina is still out there being a slut and though I don't know it's with black men I would not bet against it, not after seeing that tape. I always know when she is spreading for other guys because now I know the code. At least two nights a week she has something to do with Amy - a Tupperware party, and Avon party, or something similar - and if I'd never seen the tape I would have been none the wiser. But having seen Amy getting fucked in the same room as Katrina I now know what the two of them are up to when they are together

The curious part is that I am not angry, upset or jealous because Katrina has become a slut for my black friends (and Doug). She is much better in bed since she started being a slut; she wants more sex from me than ever before and she has become more affectionate and loving. I am content to watch the tape when she is out because I know that she is doing what I'm watching and it's almost like being there with her. I know that as soon as she gets home she will drag me up to bed, tell me she is so wet because all she has done all day is think about hurrying home to make love to me and then she will spend the next couple of hours trying to fuck my brains out.

One of these days I will confront her, more because I want to fuck Amy at least once than because I want Katrina to stop what she is doing. How things will turn out then I have no way of knowing, but until then my wife will continue to be a secret slut for black cock and I'll keep on loving it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Becoming A Slut Wife: Katrina

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds