• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Threesome with Mishka

A Threesome with Mishka

She felt his arms wrap around her pulling her close, his kiss, sensual, erotic, full of passion. She looked up at him, her lips to his, feeling him pull away, softly biting her lower lip. She smiled.

"I love your smile, Mishka." Sergei held her tightly. Mishka was a pet name for her. "I love everything about you, my wild woman." He smirked again.

Mishka giggled. Sergei made her feel all sorts of emotions and when they were apart, she dreaded it. She had him right now, and that's what mattered because who knew what the future held.

She felt Sergei's arousal against her body, beckoning her to give way. Mishka moved so that Sergei lay on top of her. They kissed, they caressed, they played. Mishka was moist and wanting. Sergei, raging, burning, entered her. She moaned as she thrust her hips up to meet his entry. He was hung and she was tight. Every motion he made was felt by her. She loved the way he felt inside her. Her vaginal lips engaging in a long, passionate kiss with his cock, sucking him in deeper and deeper, feeling every thrust, obeying his cock's command, Mishka's sugar walls tightening with his shaft's inward motions and letting up from time to time.

Sergei, found Mishka's mound, swollen, moist, his thumb circling it as he continued making love to her.

"I'm going to cum, Sergei." Mishka cried out. Her moaning, loud, and appreciated.

Sergei met her orgasm with his own.

They lay there for a while just holding each other and finally Sergei broke the silence, "I want to try new things with you, babe."

"What sort of things?" Mishka asked looking into his blue eyes.

"Sexual things." He held her tight.

Sergei knew Mishka never really experienced much. He knew she had been with one woman when she was younger.

He couldn't stop thinking of seeing a woman burying her tongue inside his Mishka, hearing her moan, seeing her aroused by a woman. He had to see it, he had to be a part of it.

They went out to a club. Mishka had a friend meet them there. Natasha was a tall blonde. They were out on the dance floor and started making out. Sergei watched on as the two women kissed and danced.

After the club, they all went back to Sergei's. Mishka was kissing Natasha and easing her down onto the floor. Natasha engrossed in the kiss, obliged. Lying there, Mishka undressed Natasha and started kissing and sucking her breasts. Sergei was getting aroused. With him, Mishka is submissive but with Natasha, he was noticing Mishka to be dominant and that turned him on even more.

Natasha's soft flesh beneath Mishka was warm, little beads of sweat appeared as Mishka worked her way down to the aching between Natasha's legs. Mishka spread both legs gently, parting Natasha's vaginal lips, licking up the juices that were there and creating more with her lovemaking. Mishka buried her tongue as deep inside as it would go, feeling Natasha's arousal, feeling her vaginal walls, the wetness, the excitement building. Mishka took in a breath and found Natasha's swollen mound with her tongue. Licking, sucking, playing with it. Natasha was close. Mishka continued doing this until Natasha screamed and her nectar flowed into Mishka's mouth.

Meanwhile, Sergei watching, stroking his hardness, came up behind Mishka and took her. Entering her with a force. She moaned. He pumped her pussy hard pulling her hair. Grabbing her ass, thrusting his cock deeper into her, whispering in her ear about how much she had turned him on with her being with another woman. He was about to cum and pulled out. His cock in her face, he exploded into her open mouth.

Natasha fingered Mishka's already wet pussy. Spreading Mishka's cheeks apart, Natasha began licking Mishka's ass while still fingering her. Mishka loved this a lot. Sergei asked the women to stop briefly as he led Mishka to the bed. There he had Natasha lick Mishka's pussy. Her wetness was building. Sergei couldn't help but lick too, he loved the taste of Mishka. Once again he stopped Natasha.

He lay on his back and asked Mishka to sit facing him while he licked her sweet pussy. He spread her ass so that Natasha could bury her tongue in it. Mishka was into this, her ass tightening, Natasha knew Mishka was close to cumming, she placed a couple of fingers in Mishka's ass, fucking it hard, while Sergei licked and sucked Mishka's clit.

"Cum baby." He whispered as he was sucking her clit.

Mishka squirted all over Sergei. Screaming from the pleasure.

Sergei was hard again and he moved Mishka to his cock and she rode him while Natasha sat on his face. He licked Natasha.

Mishka rode him wildly. She was getting off on this. She fucked Sergei faster and spilled her juice over his cock. She got up and put her robe on and sat in the chair watching Natasha sitting on her lover's face.

Sergei licked and licked making Natasha cum. Natasha lay next to Sergei, both exhausted while Mishka just stared at the two taking in all that had happened tonight. She fell asleep thinking of what her next adventure with Sergei would be.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Threesome with Mishka

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 598 milliseconds