• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Early Christmas Present

Early Christmas Present

Last minute Christmas shopping sucks; I flatly refuse to do it. If I don't care about you enough to get your gift in advance, well…. Don't hold your breath. But a last minute trip to the mall is tradition in my wife's family and so two days before Christmas I found myself on the couch at my in-laws curled up with a good book while my wife and her family suited up to head out in the cold.

"You sure you don't want to come with us?" she asked me for the thousandth time that day.

"Nope," I said not even looking up from my book, "too freaking cold out there for me."

"Well, ok. We'll be back in a few hours and we'll have dinner." She leaned over and kissed my cheek. "Oh, and Kimberly is coming home today, so if she beats us home try and keep her company."

"Hrumph," I managed verbally, but inside my thoughts went something like this…

"You're damn right I'll entertain that hot bitch. Entertain her with my fat cock right up her ass."

You see, Kimberly is my wife's little sister and she is a freaking bombshell. I had never really realized until the previous summer when we went to the coast and she ran around all week in a bikini that should have been illegal. She couldn't walk down to the shore from out condo without a nipple (and most times both) popping out. And top that off with perhaps the tightest little ass I've ever seen and I spent the week basically making sure I didn't get caught starting at her and pissing off my wife.

+++++

An hour and half later I was so engrossed in my book that I didn't even hear Kimberly come in until she slung her bag on the floor and plopped down in a lounge chair. I looked up from my book, startled and she was grinning at me.

"Good book?," she asked.

"Sure is," I answered, "How was your trip home?"

"Sucked! It's too cold up here and the people who I rode home with were weird. All they wanted to listen too the whole was home was country and I about went insane – that shit is just too depressing."

"I'm with you," I said, "Can't stand that shit myself. Sorry to be rude, but I really want to finish this book and if I'm not done by the time your family gets back I'll catch hell for 'not participating' in the family activities."

"You've got me all alone and you're going to read," she said feigning hurt, "And I got all dressed up for you too."

She stood up and for the first time I took a notice to what she was wearing; a tight red sweater that hugged her curves and a skirt that was way to short for the weather outside. In a flash she was across the room and sitting on my lap; I had vastly underestimated this girl.

"What the… what the hell are you doing?"

She started undoing buttons on my shirt. "I'm going to fuck your brains out. That week at the beach I saw you staring at me every time we went swimming and then at night I would hear you fucking my sister in the room next door. I couldn't get any cuz of mom and dad… and I heard you have a really nice cock," she said as a mischievous grin spread across her face.

I started to speak but thought better of it. One of the best pieces of advice I had ever been given went something like this; If a woman wants to fuck you, just shut up and let it happen.

She was working on my belt now, having removed my shirt. I stopped her momentum and grabbed her sweater and yanked it over her head; no bra. Kimberly isn't a very big girl, just over 5 foot and probably not a 100 pounds and so her B cup breasts looked enormous on her little frame. I took them one at a time into my mouth and sucked her nipples hard, biting at them just a little bit in a way that I could tell she liked by her little gasps. She continued to work on my belt and the next thing I knew her hand was in my pants feeling for my cock.

I was as hard as a rock, how could I not be with this hot piece of ass straddling me telling me she was going to fuck my brains out. She began stroking me and I reached my hands up under her skirt feeling for her pussy. I found it (right where it should be) and ran my fingers over her slit, which was slippery with her wetness. Just before I was about to sink a finger into her she disappeared off my lap and reappeared on her knees before me.

"Take off your pants," she ordered and I complied.

I sat back down, my cock at full attention anticipating the feeling of her hot mouth. I didn't have to wait long. She started by licking the head of my cock in soft swirling motions, sending shivers down my body and causing me to jump involuntarily. Her hand continued to jerk me as she bobbed up and down on the head slowly at first and then more quickly as she warmed up. Not the greatest blow job I've ever had but it was definitely the hottest, being given to me by my wife's little sister in my in-laws living room.

"I want to eat your pussy," I told her after she had preformed on me for a good ten minutes. I love eating pussy and really wanted to taste Kimberly.

Taking my cock from her mouth she stood and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the ground in a puddle at her feet. I stood and helped her down on the couch, positioning her with her head on the arm of the couch and a leg on the back, ensuring I would get full access. Her pussy wasn't completely shaved, she had a nice triangle of well manicured fuzz pointing the way to her box of treasures. I followed the directions and placed my mouth on her pussy.

I licked her in long strokes, starting with my tongue in her and moving up to her clit. Each time she rose to meet my mouth and pushed her hips against my face. I continued to lick her slowly, tasting her amazing pussy and enjoying every second of it. Occasionally I would pause when I got the top and gently suck on her clit, sending her hips bucking with pleasure. I moved my hand up and placed two fingers in her wet pussy, surprised as how tight she was despite all the lubing I had done on her.

My fingers moved in her fast, reaching as deep in her as they could while my tongue and lips again found her clit and went to work sucking and licking and teasing her until she was bucking against me and grabbing at the back of my head, holding me against her as she came. I didn't let up and kept licking and finger fucking her until she came again, just a few seconds after the first one had subsided. I looked up at her and smiled, my face covered with her juices.

I withdrew my fingers and moved up on the couch with her, my cock still rock hard and ready to finally fuck this girl that I had fantasized about so many times. I placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy and began to penetrate her. She moaned and pushed her hips up to meet me; she was very tight but with all the lube from her two orgasms I was in her up to my balls in mere moments.

We began to fuck, not bothering to go slow and easy into it. I rose up off of her and drove down into her while she grabbed my hips and met my thrusts with her own. It was a most amazing feeling, here I was impaling this girl with my cock as hard as I could and she was pulling me into her to take it even harder. She began to shudder and her eyes got glassy, seconds later she started screaming as wave after wave of orgasm ripped through her body, causing it to convulse uncontrollably. She bucked her hips, rotated them against me and milked her orgasm for all she could.

"Holy shit," she said, "That was awesome. But I told you I was going to fuck the shit out of you. Go sit in the chair."

Reluctantly I withdrew from her and made my way over to the lounge chair and sat. She stood and sauntered over to me, walking in the most provocative way. Her body was awesome, all small and firm from years of dancing. She came over and stood in front of the chair and turned slowly, giving me a great view of her awesome ass. She sat down facing away from me, using her small hand to guide my cock back into her pussy. She sank down on it slowly until she had me all inside her again. She looked over her shoulder and smiled at me, a devilish spark in her eyes.

Then it happened, she fucked my brains out.

I've fucked quite a bit in my day, had some good pussy and some bad pussy (My roommate in college used to say it this way; pussy is like pizza, even when it's bad its still pretty good.) and I've never had anyone do to me what this girl did to me.

She moved her hips up and down, rotated them around and drove my cock into the depths of her pussy again and again. She leaned forward and bucked her hips fast and then leaned back against me and rode me slowly. She drew her legs up and squatted on me and slammed against me again and again. She came almost continuously; she was using me, using my cock and it was awesome.

Once more orgasm ripped through her body and this time when it subsided she leaned back against me limply.

"Ready to cum?," she asked.

"Whatever," I said, because at this point I didn't care what she wanted to do, she could do it.

She slid off of me and appeared between my legs again, she took my cock into her mouth again and began giving me another blow job much like the last one. I realized that we didn't have too much time before the family came home and at the pace she was going I wasn't going to get to cum.

"I got a better idea," I said and I stood up. "Lie on the chair and spread your legs. Grab your ankles and hold your legs apart."

She did as directed and it was the best thing I had ever seen. This hot girl with an amazing body spread as wide as she could be waiting for me to finish with her. I snuck a lick or two at her pussy, tasting all the juices that had she had worked up riding me.

My cock slid easily back inside her and I began fucking her with long, hard strokes. The whole thing was amazing and in no time I was on the verge of cuming. I pulled out of her and sat her up. Her mouth reached me just as my cock exploded and I sent wave after wave of hot cum down her throat. When I had stopped cuming, she licked my cock clean of our juices and smiled at me.

"That was worth the wait, you won't have to wait that long to do it again" she said to me.

"Oh, what do you have planned?"

"Meet me in the basement after everyone goes to sleep tonight and I'll show you."

I did, and she did, but that story is for another time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Early Christmas Present

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds