• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Becoming a Slut Wife: Connie

Becoming a Slut Wife: Connie

All I was doing was giving my wife a gift. Giving her something that she would truly enjoy and remember for the rest of her life. But what I did was cause her to become a slut and in the process I most probably destroyed our twenty-five year marriage.

Connie and I married right out of college and she has kept me the happiest man in the world for almost twenty-five years. She has been loving, caring, supportive, a fantastic lover and my best friend and I wanted to do something for her to show her just how much I loved and appreciated her. The gift I gave her was no ordinary gift. I loved her enough to swallow my pride, bury my ego and give her something that I knew she had always wanted and something that I personally could not deliver. I gave her another man. More specifically, I gave her a man with a large cock.

Connie and I had a marvelous sex life. Granted, it did slacken after the first full bloom of marriage, going from nightly (sometimes two or three times) to six nights, then five and eventually to four, but we still made love at least four times a week and usually more than once. Other times we might go all week without making love once and then go seven or eight times over the weekend. Whatever, we still wanted each other and never got in a rut.

One of the things that kept our sex life interesting was pornography. Early in our marriage we went to a party one night and downstairs in the recreation room they had a porn video playing on the TV. Neither Connie or I had ever seen anything like that before and it turned us in. When we got home we spent the rest of that night and most of the next day doing what we saw on that tape. We tried every position that we could and tried to duplicate everything we had seen. That night was the first time for either of us trying anal sex and Connie found that she enjoyed it and it became a regular part of our lovemaking. From that night on we would rent a porno tape at least once a week and then try out every move and position we saw. I know that to most people the tapes all look the same, but Connie and I always seemed to find something new in each of them.

The one thing those tapes all had in common was that the actors all had such large cocks. In fact it is probably a given that if you are a man and you want to work in the porno industry you have to have a bigger than average dick. Playing sports in high school and serving in the Army meant a lot of time spent in shower rooms with other guys and so I know that I'm pretty average as far as cock size goes. I saw some larger, and quite a few smaller, but most guys seemed to have about what I had - six or so inches. Even though I have always satisfied Connie, hardly ever failing to bring her to orgasm, she was still aware of the fact that there were bigger cocks out there in the world.

We would be watching a movie and all of a sudden she would say something like, "My God, look at the size of that thing. How in God's name can she take all that?" Once when I asked her what she wanted for Christmas she laughed and said, "Peter North would be nice." I got her a Jeff Stryker dildo instead. Some time later I found an ad in a man's magazine for poster sized porno stars and I ordered all sixteen of the male posters and gave Connie one on every Christmas and birthday until I ran out. She always got a kick out of them and said, "You know that someday you are going to have to get me the real thing."

Also over the years I gave her a collection of super-sized dildos and she always accepted them with good humor, but even though it was always treated as a joke I knew that Connie secretly wondered what a big one would really be like. After twenty-five years I decided to give her the experience. I brought the subject up about a month before our anniversary. I told her what I wanted to do for her and she threw her arms around me and thanked me for loving her so much that I would be willing to do something like that for her, "But as curious as I am I can't do it." So I asked her why not. "Because I can't do it with someone I know and I won't do it with someone I don't. Thanks lover, but I'll stick with you, you haven't let me down yet."

I should have dropped it right there and I probably would have if I hadn't rented a video a couple of days later. Watching it I saw how excited she got when the huge cocked star started using his tool on his co-star and I made the decision to see that she had the experience. One of the things that we occasionally did was engage in mild bondage. Some times I would be the submissive one and other times she would take that part. I decided to use one of those times to give her my gift.

I belong to a health club and I knew several guys that were also members who could fill the bill. One had the advantage of being a good friend and so I decided to ask him. It took some courage on my part to approach him and broach the subject. He was amused, but not surprised, as I was not the first husband who had approached him seeking stud services. He agreed and we worked out the details. That evening I would sneak him into the house while Connie was in the kitchen fixing dinner and he would wait in our bedroom until he heard us coming and then he would get into the closet. I would blindfold Connie, pull her arms behind her back and cuff her with some fur-lined handcuffs. I would get on her knees with her head on a pillow and start making love to her. When she started moaning he would come out of the closet, put a little KY on his cock and I would step back and he would take my place. He wouldn't speak and I wouldn't let Connie take off her blindfold. Other than that we would play it by ear.

It went off like clockwork. I had Connie in position, ass up on the edge of the bed and I was fucking her slowly from behind. We had started out using a few of her toys and they were lying on the bed next to her. After several minutes of slowly stroking into her I began to pick up the pace and Connie began to moan, "Oh baby, oh baby, fuck me, oh god yes" and I saw Stan come out of the closet and move up behind me. His cock, all eleven inches of it, glistened with the lube he had on it and I nodded at him to get ready. I stepped back from Connie and she cried out, "Don't stop baby, I need it."

Stan moved behind her, lined himself up with Connie's slit and slowly pushed himself into her.

"Oh baby, which one are you using?"

Connie thought that I had pulled out to grab one of her big dildos.

"Oh god baby, yes, yes, yes, oh so good" as Stan surged into her and then Stan placed his hands on her hips and started to fuck her hard. Connie suddenly realized that it was no toy, "Oh god baby, what are you doing to me. What's going on baby, oh god oh god oh Jesus, so good, so good, don't stop, please god don't stop fuck me fuck me hard fuck meeeeeee" she screamed as she had an orgasm. Stan had a steady tempo going, neither too fast or too slow, and Connie had orgasm after orgasm and her moans were on long stream of words with no discernable gaps between them. The room was filled with her moans and cries, "fuckmefuckmefuckmeohJesusdon'tstopdon'tstopdontstop." Stan started fucking her harder and then Connie screamed and had the largest orgasm I had ever seen and Stan erupted and his strokes slowed and finally stopped. Connie's cries subsided and she laid there, head buried in the pillow moaning "Oh go, oh god, oh god."

Stan looked over at me with a "what now?" expression. I honestly hadn't thought any farther than we had just gone, but it was obvious to me that Connie had enjoyed it immensely and so I made the decision to press on. I pointed at Connie lying there and indicated that Stan should stick his cock in Connie's mouth. He nodded and moved up to her head, knelt next to her and poked his cock at her lips. Connie opened her mouth and her tongue came out and licked the cock head, sliding around it as if to ascertain it's size and then she gave a low moan and her lips closed around it.

Stan fucked her three times that night before slipping away and I didn't take the cuffs and blindfold off Connie until I heard Stan's car pull out of the drive. Connie looked up at me, "Good God baby, who was it?" I smiled and said, "All you need to know is that he was my gift to you." I got in bed with her and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Of course that wasn't the end of it. Over the course of the next several days Connie attempted to find out who her mystery lover was and I wouldn't tell her. Finally I said, "Why do you want to know, so you can call him and ask him to come back?"

She looked down and said yes. I looked at her for several seconds and then I told her that I would see what I could do. That afternoon I called Stan and asked him how he felt about a return engagement and he was all for it. He had been immensely turned on by the fact that he had fucked Connie and she hadn't known who he was. I asked him if he was free the following night and he said yes. That night I stopped at the same adult book store where I rented the tapes and found just what I was looking for - a leather hood with a drawstring closure at the neck and a opening in the mouth area. When I got home I handed it to Connie, "He will be here tomorrow night, but you will have to wear this. He doesn't want you to know who he is (actually I didn't want her to know) because you know him and he wants to avoid awkwardness when you are together in social situations."

That night Connie and I had some of our most intense sex in years. Connie even talked me into staying home from work the next day and she wouldn't leave me alone, but at three in the afternoon she pushed me away, "No more. I want you to have something left for after he leaves."

At seven o'clock Stan entered the bedroom to find Connie spread out and waiting for him. She was wearing the hood, but there were no handcuffs that night as I wanted Connie to be able to let herself go and get the utmost enjoyment out of the evening. It was a long one. Stan fucked Connie four times and she sucked him back to life twice. While he was dressing to leave Connie said, "Next time baby, can I let him have my ass?"

Next time? Had I given her the gift that keeps on giving? For the first time I was beginning to think that I might just have fucked up. I looked at Stan and he mouthed the words that he was okay with it. I took a minute to consider the possibilities and then said, "You suffer a lot of discomfort when I take your ass. I know it goes away when we really get into it, but his will cause you more than just discomfort - his will cause you real pain. He will hurt - a lot!"

"I know baby, but I just have to try it."

I looked over at Stan and saw he was waiting for an answer, "Friday good for you?" He nodded and I said, "Okay, Friday it is." When Stan was gone I took the hood off Connie and she pulled me down and kissed me. Then she looked at me with a face full of wonder, "I honestly don't believe that there is another man in the world who loves his wife enough to do for her what you are doing for me" and she pulled me down and we made love.

I think Friday was the beginning of Connie's slide into slutdom. Before she put the hood on she told me that she wanted to try some other things that we had never done.

"Tonight I want to try a threesome. I want you to join in, please? Please do it for me?"

I did and I have to say that I did enjoy it almost as much as Connie did. Stan was there from seven to two-thirty and Connie had us doing everything that two guys to do to a girl. She even sat on my cock and bent forward while Stan fucked her ass. I can't say that I was turned on feeling his cock rub against mine through the thin membrane, but it drove Connie wild. After Stan was gone Connie and I made love twice more and then we fell asleep. Connie woke me with a blow job in the morning and then spent the better part of Saturday and Sunday trying to fuck me to death. Sunday night Connie asked, "Can we do it again? Please baby, please?"

For the next two months Stan and I did our best to try and satisfy Connie on the average of twice a week. Following everyone of those nights Connie couldn't leave me alone, not that I was complaining. I gradually noticed that it wasn't only after nights with Stan that she couldn't leave me alone - it was now almost all the time. I asked her one night what was the reason for her increased sexual appetite and she said that she didn't know, but it seemed like the more sex she got, the more she wanted, "Why? Are you getting tired of me?" I assured her that I wasn't, but that I was a little worried that I might not be able to keep up with her. She giggled and said, "If you get to that point we can always have my mystery man visit more often." I began to wonder if that is what is what it was all about - getting me to get Stan more involved.

It was two weeks later when I found out how badly my gift to Connie had backfired on me. It was a Sunday and I was sitting in one of the stalls in the locker room of the health club when someone came in and said, "Are we on for tomorrow?"

I recognized the voice; it was Ron, a friend of mine. Then the voice of another friend said, "Yeah, I've already made arrangements to take the afternoon off. I just wish we could find some way to get Connie out of the house at night. I'd like to be able to spend more than just a couple of hours with her."

There was some more conversation before they left, mostly about what they had done to Connie and were planning on doing to her the next day. Was it my Connie that they were talking about? No! It couldn't be. It had to be one of the other Connie's that we know.

But I was parked down the street from my house the next day. By two in the afternoon I had convinced myself that I was right, it was one of the other Connie's that we knew. At 2:11:36 I turned the ignition key and started up the car to leave. At 2:11:51 I shut off the engine as Ron's Tahoe pulled into our drive. Two minutes later a Honda Accord pulled in behind him and both men went into the house and I settled in to wait. I knew that they would have to be out by four forty-five at the latest to give Connie time to get ready for me to come home.

I was close - they came out of the house at four-fifty and I pulled into the drive two minutes after they were gone. I went straight up the stairs and directly to the bedroom. Connie's back was to me and she was wearing thigh high nylons that looked like they had been through a war and I could see a trace of cum on her inner thigh. She was taking the sheets off the bed and I said, "Going to hide the evidence from me?"

She turned, surprise on her face, and then just froze like a deer caught in headlights. Standing the way she was I could see her matted pubic hair, soaked with cum and it somehow excited me. I considered pushing her down on the bed and fucking her, but I didn't. I was pissed; I was upset, but not for any of the reasons that people might expect. I wasn't upset because she was fucking other guys - I was upset because she hadn't shared it with me. I turned my back on her and went downstairs.

It was half an hour before she came downstairs and into the family room where I sat channel surfing. She had put on a robe, but was still wearing her cum stained nylons. She sat down on the other end of the couch, "Are you mad?"

I turned and looked at her, amazed at he question, "Am I mad? Good God woman, of course I'm mad!"

Despite looking contrite she fired back, "Well, it's your own god damned fault."

I was incredulous, "My fault? How in the hell is your fucking two of my friends my fault?"

"You wouldn't tell me who my mystery man was and so I had to try and find him on my own. I knew from what you said that I knew him. If you had just told me who he was I wouldn't have had to fuck eleven different guys in the last six weeks to try and find him."

I looked at her, stunned, as what she had said registered on me. "Eleven? Eleven of our friends?"

"Yeah, and I still haven't found him" and then she chuckled, "Of course I don't care if I find him now or not."

I just sat there shaking my head; eleven of my friends going behind my back and fucking my wife. " What did you do? Line them all up and ask them to show you their cocks so you could measure them? Or did you just invite them all over for a gangbang?"

"No silly, I did them one at a time."

Then how did you end up with two guys here today if you only do them one at a time?"

"You know? I thought you just happened to come home early."

I told her about what I'd overheard and how I'd been parked just down the block to see if it was true.

"I had two in here today because with the exception of you baby, all men are assholes. The guys I screwed blabbed about it and they started to show up in bunches. Today it was two, last Friday it was three and last Tuesday I actually had five here."

It was too much for me. I got up, grabbed my coat and headed for the door.

"Where are you going?"

"Out!"

"Why are you acting like this? You're the one who brought another man home to fuck me. Him or the others, what's the difference?"

I turned and looked at her, "The difference Connie, is that we shared the experience when I brought Stan home with me. Stan was a gift I gave you out of love and we shared it. What you did was go behind my back and fuck around on me and if you can't tell the difference between the two then I feel sorry for you."

I'm spending the night in a motel. I don't have a clue what tomorrow is going to bring, but there is a better than even chance that I'm not going to like it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Becoming a Slut Wife: Connie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds