• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Blackmailed Couple Ch. 10-12

Blackmailed Couple Ch. 10-12

123

Chapter Ten:

No more blackmail – ultimatum completed.

Thursday night was here too quickly. Anna had spent every day and every night thinking about her situation. For a while, she tried to take the approach that she was finally free; that the risk, the possibility of losing everything was now finally gone. But even as she thought that, she knew that she was missing the control. She knew this was going to haunt her. But how to comply; my god, how could she be expected to expose her infidelity to her husband?? She loved him so much, and knew he loved her too.... She couldn't risk ruining it. Then her thoughts would go to the night that she expressed the fantasy to him; he was more than just accepting of the fantasy... it turned him on! But still, it was considered just fantasy. How could she consider telling him about something real, that another man had been using his wife; and to take it further, to tell him that she wanted it.

She did want it though. She didn't love her husband any less; and he was always good at satisfying her. But all of this....it was so new to her, so wild. It made her feel new, young...and she wanted the sensation of submission. Her husband seemed to enjoy that sensation too... maybe he could want this too, this total submission. Maybe he could see it, understand it...

But now it was Thursday night, the night before the deadline. And she was no closer to resolving what she should do in her mind. She had no plan; all of the thinking, all of the constant thoughts on this...and she had no plan. It was late, almost 11pm. It was time for bed; she lay there, wide awake, the adrenaline running through her. She couldn't pass this up. She couldn't sleep without at least trying.

I was half asleep when I felt her lips on my cock. My wife had completely blown my mind last weekend, with fantasies that should have bothered me, if not infuriated me....but I found that I couldn't get those thoughts out of my mind at all. She'd planted seeds in my mind, and they were growing like weeds. The seeds of thoughts about her being used by other men seemed to occupy my mind constantly, and I didn't understand why. Worse yet for me was the realization that these thoughts aroused me. We didn't talk much about what she'd done, whispering those fantasies to me while having me tied; and we'd only made love once, the very next night. Since then, we'd just been a little too preoccupied at night to take the time to be intimate.

But now she was on me, with her lips on my cock, and I was instantly hard. She continued doing this, and I thought for a while that she was going to do it to completion. Then she stopped, showing me that wicked smile that she'd recently developed during our intimate times. "You like, baby?" her tone was teasing, and I knew she was going to torture me tonight.

"You know I do." My response sounded a little more needy than I'd hoped it would sound.

"You're going to be a good boy for me tonight, aren't you baby." It was a statement, but I nodded my head to assure her so she would continue. She reached down beside the bed, and pulled up the rope that was becoming very familiar to me.

I was back to being bound, spread on the bed, so open and exposed. The sensation was becoming familiar to me, and I was starting to really want it. My head was propped up by pillows, so her naked body was in plain view. She was straddling me, looking into my eyes; she looked like she was thinking, really contemplating things. Her eyes studied mine, and her hips slowly ground her wet crotch against my hard cock. Finally she spoke.

"You liked what I did to you last weekend, didn't you." I nodded, just reveling in the sensation. She leaned in to get inches from my face; but she did an amazing thing...at the same time she leaned toward me, she slid my cock into her waiting wet warmth, without even touching it with her hands. I groaned slightly, my mind blown at her skill. Her breath was on my face, her eyes demanding to lock with my own eyes. "I need to know you liked last week. Baby, you need to tell me. Because I want you to think about what it would be like if it was real." She was moving on me, sliding up and down on my cock that was aching so badly.

Again, I could do nothing but nod my head, coaxing her to keep going. Her lips kissed mine, dripping like honey. "Say it baby."

"God, Anna. Yes. I don't know why, but I liked it. More than I should, but I liked it." I couldn't believe my admission; but it flowed out of me.

Her eyes remained locked on mine, and her face remained dead serious. She paused, but kept the same slow pace of movement, keeping my cock rock hard in her throbbing with need. I couldn't tear my eyes away, she had me mesmerized. Her voice almost startled me, even though it was hardly more than a whisper.

"Part of it has been real, Eddie." Silence, as she maintained the pace. I didn't know what to say; my eyes were locked on hers, and I even thought it strange that I could feel tears threatening my eyes. I was also aware that her words made my cock ache even harder, despite the sinking sensation in my stomach.

"What do you mean?" My response was a whisper, and it sounded weak, not angry.

She leaned in and kissed me long and hard, working her hips harder over my cock. When she broke the kiss, there were tears in her eyes. For whatever reason, maybe the protective side in me, her tears nearly broke my heart.

"Someone else has been using me."

I was speechless. I lay there, looking at her, wondering if this was a new game. But she seemed so serious; somehow, deep inside, I knew this was real.

She continued, her eyes boring into mine, her hips rotating with desire around my cock that was buried deep in her; still so hard. "I need you to know, Eddie. I love you with all of my heart; I never ever want to lose you, or do anything that would tear us apart. I know the fantasy turned you on, and even now, you're aching with need. I can see it in your eyes. Open your mind, let it go. Think about it, in detail, and know that I love you so much."

My mind was whirling, and her words were making me know this wasn't a game; I could feel the arousal slipping away, being replaced by a sinking feeling that was mixed with fear and anger.

She felt me losing it too. I saw a quick panic in her eyes, and then she lifted off me quickly and began to suck me with abandon. Her hands worked my balls and my shaft, and then I felt one of her knuckles start to press against my ass; she'd done that before, and had found that there's something arousing to me in that. I was hard again, groaning from all that she was doing to me.

She alternated between sucking me and leaving saliva all over my shaft so she could work it with her hand while talking. "Remember the feelings you had when you imagined me being fucked by another? How hard it made you, and how you came in me picturing me being gang-banged? I haven't ever had any of that happen, don't worry. But I have been taken."

She paused again, to study my reaction. My cock was aching with need again, and nothing else seemed to matter all of a sudden. My wife loves me, and she was doing everything she could to make me know that. And it felt so good, what she was doing to me. How bad could this be?

I was able to work up the strength to ask a question. "Why. Why are you telling me this now?" Again, my voice sounded weak, not angry and strong.

She paused, contemplating her answer. She even went down on me again, sucking, as if she wanted a distraction while coming up with the way to tell me her answer. Then she took her mouth off of me, straddling me again to mount me. Her lips reached mine, kissing me deeply, wetly.

"I have to tell you baby. I need to tell you. I never want secrets from you, ever." She moved on me slowly again, and just looked at me, as if waiting for me.

"I don't want secrets either. Anna, I love you. Please tell me what this is about. Tell me what's happened."

She leaned in, and her voice seemed to have suddenly gained an inner strength. Her eyes were almost wicked again; my words to her must have shown her that she has the power. "Eddie, I'm going to tell you everything. I'm going to tell you details. Can you handle details, baby?"

I just looked at her, my mouth half open as I was panting, the need built up strongly inside. I didn't know how to answer. I was afraid to answer.

She continued as if knowing it was ok. She didn't tell me how it began just yet; she started with the story of how she was being blackmailed. She told me how she was required to meet him, and that he used her in so many ways. How she sucked him, sometimes quickly just for his release. How she fucked him when he demanded it, and how he fucked her hard, treating her like a whore at times. She accented all of what she said with dark details, painting vivid images in my mind of how he flooded her with his cum, and how she swallowed him on several occasions. She paused to kiss me deeply, with the wettest kiss, when she mentioned her blowjobs for him.

During a pause, as she continued to fuck me slowly, keeping me from being able to build to an orgasm, I made an observation. "You liked it, didn't you. You wanted it. I can tell from the way you're telling me, you loved being treated that way."

For a brief moment, I could see shame burning on her face, and even her eyes moistened, threatening tears. "I don't know why, baby. I didn't want to like it. I couldn't help it. I started wanting it, more and more." She was talking quickly now, spilling her guts while she had the strength. "I don't want you angry, please. I love you with all of my heart. But I wanted it. I still want it. I want the control. It turned me on, so much. Just like you've been enjoying my control over you; I know you know what I'm talking about. Look at you, you're tied, and I'm telling you such dark things....and you're so hard, inside of me. You haven't once asked for me to untie you, you've been loving my control. I want it too, to feel that submissive feeling. Knowing that I have no choice, that I have to obey."

She fucked me hard and fast for a moment, and I was speechless anyway. My face was burning; from the heat, from the shame. I was beyond caring about the reality of anything said; the thoughts of everything she'd told me were affecting me, arousing me, and I just gave in to it.

She leaned in again, kissing me hard, and mildly nipping my lip. Her power was back again. "Do you believe that all of this is real, Eddie?"

For a moment, my mind twisted. Could this have been a game all along? "I....I...don't know."

Her eyes turned so wicked again; her face, flushed from the sex, took on a wicked smile to go along with it. "I could show you pictures. What do you think of that? I could show you the pictures he took of me, as he used me. I could make you watch the video of what he did to me." Then her voice took on a tone as if talking to a child. "You'd like that, wouldn't you baby? Hmmm?"

During that last show of strength, I'd gotten so close to the edge of release. I was panting, and my words reflected my state of mind. "God, please. Please baby, please take care of me. I need to cum, so badly. Please."

Suddenly she leaped up, slipping off my cock in one smooth move. "Hold on." Then she ran out of the room.

Christ! I thought I was going to go insane.

I could hear her in the garage; what in the world was she doing???

She was back quickly, and I could see she had some papers in her hand, but she kept them from my view. She was back between my legs, her mouth on my cock; it was still hard, it didn't have time to lose the need. But she was making sure, making me need so badly. Her lips were magic; and then she said something that blew my mind. Looking up at me, with her eyes so erotic, her lips tracing the end of my cock, she reminded me of what she'd told me. "Remember what I told you...that I sucked him. These lips, they were around him, sucking his cock. I tasted him, Eddie. He came in my mouth." And then her lips were back on me, sucking me hard, working me into a frenzy.

All I could utter was groans, and an occasional "Oh God", as she spoke and worked me. She stopped, just before I could release again. "God baby, please. I need to cum so badly, please, just take care of me."

She crawled up and mounted me slowly again. "Eddie, I'm going to take care of you. I'll always take care of you." She was working me with her body, up and down my shaft, and her bare breast rubbing against my chest as she leaned in close. "But first, I'm going to own up to what I said. I'm going to show you the proof. He wants me to do this, Eddie. He gave me the choice, to destroy the evidence and go on as if nothing happened, or to show you everything. I'm choosing to show you everything. Do you know why Eddie?"

God how she was so full of confidence at the moment. I had no choice but to be aroused by her words, by her actions. "Tell me"....it was a hissed plea.

She leaned in, her words dripping erotically out of her lips. "Because he said he would continue to use me, only if I made you know it all."

"God." My eyes were locked on hers, and she was letting it sink in to me, suddenly so confident of her power. I didn't know what to say, what to do. But it was clear to me that I was going to explode inside, if I didn't cum soon. She continued to just slowly work me with her hips, her face just inches from mine, her eyes boring into me so deeply. "Please. God, please." It was all I could do, just plead.

"You want to cum, baby? Hmmm?" she sat up tall, forcing herself down on my cock. I was so deep in her. She reached behind her to fondle my balls, teasing my need, making me know that I was so in her control.

"Yes, please, please...." My pleading was sincere, so meek.

Suddenly she lifted one of the pictures into my view; the first showed her standing naked, her hands behind her head. She looked defeated and humble. She continued showing me the photos, slowly. The next was of her with her arms bound behind her back, bent over a bed; she continued with those shots, ending with one that showed another man's cum flowing from her open and well used slit. The whole time she was showing me these shots, she was fucking me, slowly at first, then faster and faster. She started throwing out commentary as well, asking me if I liked what I saw, if I liked seeing the woman I love used like a whore. I know my face was burning with shame, it felt like it was on fire; but I was also in need, so badly. I kept groaning, moaning out to God.

"I want you to let all go, baby, all of it.... Let it go, looking at these photos. I need to know that you've cum seeing me used like that. Do it baby, let it go. Give it all to me baby, cum in this pussy that's been violated."

I lost it. Even to this day, I don't understand why this kind of thing can arouse me, can make me need so badly. But it did; I nearly passed out as I cried out, a half wail, half scream of ecstasy, flooding into her with need that had built up for so long while she laid everything out to me.

She lay on top of me, exhausted herself. I could feel tears dripping down on my shoulder from her eyes, and she was whispering that she was sorry, so sincerely. Exhausted, I whispered back to her that I loved her, that I would always love her.

Chapter Eleven:

Full Knowledge

We didn't have time to talk much about anything the next morning. I think we both stayed awake for a long time last night, both of us lost in our own thoughts of all that had just happened; but neither of us pursued a conversation.

I know that my mind was in turmoil; especially when I thought about how turned on I'd been as my wife disclosed so much about the 'affair'. It was hard to call it an affair, but her words kept ringing in my ear when she said her reason for telling me about it: "Because he said he would continue to use me, only if I made you know it all." It was a clear statement that she wanted him to keep using her.

I felt as if I had a rock in my stomach, but I was also aware of how even in the morning, when my thoughts turned back to it all, that I was already becoming aroused at the thoughts of what had been done to her.

I always leave for work earlier than she does, and as I was leaving I went to the bed to give her a kiss goodbye. After a brief hesitation, I asked her if she was going to see 'him' today. She pulled me down to hold me closely for a minute, then said that she really didn't know. She knew he would call her; he wanted to know if she did what he'd told her to do.

"Eddie, it's not like I see him every day. I know he'll call....... And Eddie, I know he's going to want to talk to you. Are you ok with that?"

I pulled up to look at her, and then hesitated now, not sure of my own feelings on anything. "I don't know. Is this really what you want baby?"

She wrapped her hands around one of mine. "I don't know myself. Let's just play this one step at a time, ok? I don't want to lose you, and I won't do anything if you don't want me to."

I kissed her again quickly, needing to leave. "Ok. I love you Anna....with all of my heart."

Later that morning, Anna got the call that she knew would come. It was almost a relief, hearing His voice. She was relieved, knowing that she could tell him the truth, and relieved that she'd been able to tell me the truth without destroying our marriage.

His voice was bold and strong as usual, and he was right to the point when she answered. "Yes or no, Anna. Does he know fully?"

"Yes." Her reply was soft, humble. She was so amazed at how her position sank into her so quickly upon hearing his voice.

"Really." He almost sounded like he didn't believe it. "I take that to mean that you want this to continue. I need to hear you state it."

She paused, still unsure of herself, and unsure of how this should go. "....yes. I want this to continue."

He chuckled. "My my. So my little slut has really come out. Tell me how it went."

She told him a quick summary, and he stopped her every once in a while to clarify what he heard. When she'd felt she told all that he needed, there was a brief pause while he contemplated what she'd told him.

"Anna, you know I need to talk with him now. How do you propose we do that."

She hadn't thought much about it, and didn't know what to say. "I don't know.... Maybe I can see how he is tonight, and then maybe you can call?"

"Here's what I want you to do. Get a babysitter for the kids. Tell Eddie that you want the night alone with him, and that you want to really talk tonight. Make sure you've worked everything out by 9PM. I'm going to call at 9, ok? I expect you to answer the phone. I will take it from there."

She felt relief, and trepidation...but she was glad that she would have a chance to really talk with her husband for a while before this went any further. "I understand, and can do that." She hesitated, then said "Thank you." She wasn't sure why, but she felt the need to say it.

"Anna.... This is going to go much further now; now that he knows, the doors are wide open. Prepare yourself mentally for this change. I'll talk with you tonight."

She sat at her desk for the longest time without doing a thing; so many thoughts were running through her mind, and she needed to be collected. Then she picked up the phone and called me to tell me about what had just transpired.

I listened to her as she told me about the conversation, relaying it nearly word for word. When I didn't respond right away, she asked what I thought.

I'd been giving it thought all morning, coming up with questions of my own that would take some time to go through with her. But I couldn't get over the fact that I had also been hard nearly all morning with these thoughts. "I think.... that yes, we need to talk a little tonight. Anna, this really is a big deal, and we need to talk before this goes much further. And yes, I think you need to get the kids a babysitter."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Blackmailed Couple Ch. 10-12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds