• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fluffy the Attorney

Fluffy the Attorney

12

You are sitting in a chair stripping for me as I stand over you. Each time you remove an article of clothing you hand them to me. I see your eyes looking down never wishing to make eye contact with me. Finally you are naked trying to cover yourself by keeping your legs closed and hands over each breast. I take your bra moving behind you grasping each wrist pulling them away from those nipples and pulling them behind your back so that I can tie your wrist behind your back and to the center of the chair.

Once they are tied I play with my nipples and whisper just what kind of slut you look like. I tell you how much I can smell you desire like a bitch in heat that lives for cock. I remind you that you are my cum slave that needs it to survive, that the best look is with you covered with cum. I remind you that you are fluffy for you fluff me for other slaves and fluff all my friends to cum on you so that you can look like you deserve, a cum slave nothing more. All the while I am whispering in your ear I am pinching and pulling very hard on my nipples and before I move from them I whisper that maybe I should pierce those rock hard nipple as a reminder always that you are a slave.

Now I move to the front taking the pantyhose, taking each leg to force them open. I see just how puffy my cunt is and the gooey juice flows out. As I tie each ankle to the legs of the chair I keep staring at my cunt. I see a river of gooey flowing pooling on the seat. Once your tied I scoop up some gooey showing you my wet fingers. Look fluffy look at how gooey you are being my bitch. I then smear it on your face making you look at me before I lick the goo off.

I then stand removing my cloths standing in front of you reaching for a hand full of hair. I know you wish to keep your head hung low but I will not let it. I first run my cock on your forehead, cheeks and chin before aiming it to the fuck hole on your face. I slowly slide little master in your mouth going in as deep as I can hold it for a while then pulling out. I tell you how good that fuck hole feels as all you can do is moan around little master. When I cum I pull out and shoot my load on your face.

After I am satisfied and you have cum dripping from your face you hear me move away. Soon you hear me on the phone calling my friends letting them know I have found a horny attorney that has fucked over people and now it is time to fuck over her.

I just hung up the phone moving back to you. I can see some on my cum dripping off of your noise. I know you wish to clean it off but with your hands tied by your bra and your legs tied by your pantyhose you cannot move much. Taking a hand full of hair I tilt your head up and shove my cock back in your mouth for my pleasure.

As you feel the long shaft sliding in and out like it is a pussy you hear me saying, "Fluffy I called ten of my friends who are now divorced. Each one of them where fucked over by an attorney for they had to pay for their x-wives attorney for they claimed hardship at the divorce hearing. Now each one wishes for pay back by you. What time does the janitor service come?"

I remove my cock long enough for you to say, "11 Master."

I shove my cock back in continuing my face fuck, "Well my fluffy that gives us three hours for you to please my friends, if not then I am guessing you will fuck the janitor staff as well."

Just as I pull out to cum on your face we hear the door open and "hay Patrick where is the slut?"

You did not notice I had already unlocked the door so anyone can come in to the office. "Pete we are in the second office." I say that as now you have a second load of cum dripping from your face.

"Wow what a hot Asian slut is she really an attorney?"

"She is and she shall pay you back everything you paid the other attorney in service." You do not look up for you do not wish for Pete or myself to see the true desire you have to be fucked over and over like a whore on the street or worse yet a whore in an bar in Thailand or some other seed whore house.

Pete puts his hand under your chin tilting it up so he can see your face. "Patrick I see you have had a head start I have to catch up."

Zip and before you get a chance to let your head down you feel a new cock at your lips. Pete is much more gentle than I have been for he does not know you yet. As Pete pushes his cock in you feel hands going for my cunt. You know you are so wet and the fingers feel so good.

"Bitch if you cum on my hand you will be spanked hard. You will be spanked by all eleven of us. Think about it cunt think about eleven men seeing your ass over their knee. Think of each hand slapping that ass and knowing I shall fuck it afterwards. Think of it slave think of how much you wish to cum. I bet you want to so bad don't you, you wish to bag so bad but your mouth is full of cock. You love it don't you, you love being a slave my slave my bitch.

Soon I see Pete pulling out and cum shooting all over your face with you and a big AaaaWwwww as I know you have just cummed all over my hand. I pull it out seeing my fingers gooier than they ever have been before. I whip my fingers on your face mixing it with both Pete's and my cum. Then I stick my fingers to your lips so that you can lick them off.

"Sorry Master I could not help myself I am such a slut that cannot obey as I should."

"Master what the hell?"

A new voice is now in the room "JC hay come on in your just in time this slut is giving free blow jobs."

"And can you believe it Patrick owes this slut I am guessing he has had here for a while. Can you believe it an attorney who is more than just a whore in court but can be a whore outside of court as well."

"Hey gents she is not a whore out side of court for if I let her she does this for free so doesn't it make her just a slut?

We all laugh as I see tears starting to stream down each cheek. "Well can I have a crack at her?"

"Start with her mouth and cum on her face for she likes that and every guy after you will do the same. Only eight more after you and then each can fuck her pussy but first after we all use her mouth we must spank her for cumming as she was sucking Pete."

"Cumming while sucking she is a slut." Then you feel JC slipping in that mouth.

JC seems way to excite and cums fast luckily he pulls out after the second shoot of cum and it lands on your face. Only four cum shoot so far but your face is very wet. "John just in time take her." Another cock finds its way in your mouth "Good the rest are here now the rule is fuck her face but only cum on her face no cumming in her mouth. After we all finish her mouth then she needs a good spanking for she disobeyed me. After which if you still wish to fuck the cum slut attorney then you can but her ass is only for me."

You can hear allot of voices and you do not wish to look up in anyone's face. You jaw is hurting but you also know that this is only the fifth guy and you still have six more. John is much slimmer than the other four but he is much more forceful more like me. The echo of the other 6 arguing who is next is killing you. You hear a voice saying Tom you are way to big and if you have her suck you, you may break her jaw. Another tells the crowed Tom you fuck her last for she will be no good for anyone after you. As John cums on your face another cock fills your mouth, which is very small.

You think thank god it is not Tom and god please let him cum before he wants my mouth. Who is Tom and how big is he? The next guy shoots and is quickly replaced by the seventh guy. As you suck this next guy you hear behind you Aawww and feel something landing on your hair. You do not know for sure but believe someone just jacked off and came. Tom perhaps? Another load lands on your hair and guy seven shoots on your face as some shoots in your eye.

Another cock is lining up and you know it is Tom or you at least hope it is him for it is so big around. "Tom give her a rest for she is not ready to take that big round thing yet." Lots of laughter follows.

"So Patrick where did you find this slut?"

You have no idea who is asking for you do not wish to look up. "Well boys she started out as my cyber slave then one day I had her come to San Diego for a weekend. I toyed with her for a week making her so hot with desire. That was it she leads a normal life in this office during the day but at night she is my fluffy."

"Fluffy why do you call her fluffy?"

"I call her fluffy for she will find me sluts like her and fluff me so I can fuck the slut over and over. After I cum in a pussy fluffy eats the chick out tell all my cum is gone. It is very exciting and most of the time I fuck her ass as she eats cunt."

You keep your head down never looking up and wishing to run to hide but being tied up in your own office you know you have no choice but accept Master's wishes. "Go ahead Tom I think her mouth is ready."

You see a cock a very fat cock going to your mouth. You wish to keep your mouth closed but it automatically opens as he slides in. Tom is gentle as he forces more and more in tell your lips are wrapped around tight. Your mouth has never been so open nor did you think it could be. His cock in not long so it is not pushed in far but you cannot do anything but let him push in and out. Tom does not take long however he cums longer and hard than any of the other guys.

As he step aside and the next cocks his place you wonder how many so far?

After Tom with such a hug cock the rest feel so small. Yet you are happy that they are for your jaw hurts so much. Cock seven is long and it is forced down your throat but you have had me down your throat many time so it is not bad. By now it seems every one is cumming on your hair and face. Now no one wishes to touch you for you seem so wet and gooey with cum. Poof another load of cum shoots after his face fucking.

Eight, nine and ten are much like the rest by now you have lost count of how many cocks you have sucked or how many times someone has cummed on you. All you know is you are an attorney who is a bitch in heat for her Master and that what ever I wish for you accept for you deserve it. By now cock eleven finds your mouth and all you can do is make the O form around him for your jaw and throat hurt like hell.

"I am fucking your face like the bitch attorney fuck me with a bill that was hard to pay. So now you will pay with my hard cock."

This guy you can tell is enjoying this way too much for he is so forceful. "Jim slow down remember I owe this slut and I like playing with my toys." As you hear my words Jim pulls out shooting his cum. Your head falls as he backs off. You seem to be left that way to rest as from time to time you feel some thing landing on you.

You hear from time to time comment like "Her you go miss attorney your payment for your service." Or "Is there a law about fucking a slut like you?"

I scoop some of the cum up and rub it on my tits as I untie your arms and legs. Once untied you fall to the ground. In a fog of cum you see me putting a black collar around your neck. I sit down on the chair you just fell off of. "God guys can't you shoot straight you have the chair all wet also. Well I am guessing that is ok for it will soak in the chair and my slave can smell like a bitch in heat with her clients." We all laugh, "Over my knee bitch."

With your arms being so num from being tied so long you crawl up as best as you can. Your freed does not last long for you see a red rope and two hands pulling your arms back. As you are over my knees your wrist are first tie then you hear, "Take the rope and wrap it around her arms all the way up past her elbows. I do it that way for it pulls her shoulders back and pushes out her tits. I tell you my slave loves this she showed me an Asian girl tied up like this, which she envied but now look at her she the slut tied like that. I wonder if she will be envied if we take pictures of her like this and post them on a website?"

Click, click as you see the flash of the camera. Your head is facing straight down as they keep pulling your arms tight together as you see the rope landing on the floor with each time they run it round your arms. With each lashing of the rope your shoulders are pulled back making them hurt so much. Click and you see the flash so close to your face.

"Wow look fluffy it seems you are smiling in the picture."

Tom holds the camera so you can see the screen. It is true it does look like you are smiling and you also notice some cum dripping off of your face and it is in mid air. It is hard to every see your face for it is so covered with cum and your make up is running down each cheek.

You feel your legs being opened wide, "Here Tom take a picture of this cunt man I have not seen this much gooe ever from a cunt. Patrick is she always this hot?"

"Why do you think I keep her?" to which we all laugh.

Now the stinging blow of my hand surprises you. "Remember bitch how you came with out my permission will time to pay the Master."

Slap "how" Slap "many" slap "times" slap "must" slap "I" slap "remind" slap "you" slap "you" slap "cum" slap "when" slap "I" slap "say" slap "not" slap "when" slap "you" slap "wish?"

With tears running down your cheeks we all hear, "Master I am so sorry I am just a weak slave who deserves to be punish. I just hope you find it in your heart to keep me as your slave."

The spanking and apologue is all done with your legs held open wide so all can see my cunt and most private hole. The gooey sticky juice is now all over and some is even dripping off of my clit and landing on the floor. Your tears are not so much from the spanking for you have been spanked many times by me but it is more how the spanking was done. With your arms tied so tight pushing your shoulders back with the red rope wrapped around your arms to the point each elbow is touching. And to have two men hold your legs open so wide that nothing can hide it is so humiliating yet you also love it so much.

Now you feel my forearm resting on my pink ass as my fingers are probing my cunt. You wish to cum right now you know you can with just a whisper of a command to cum. But you fight the yearning holding back for as long as you can for you wish to please me. You know the pain of not cumming yet will bring a reward of even greater please.

"Fluffy do you wish to cum?" with a single finger running up to my private hole and back down to the tip of my clit. You know I already no the answer yet you also know how much I love to hear you beg.

"Master I am your slut I wish what you wish to give me. This body is yours to command."

A finger works itself in my asshole. You know all ten guys are watching it slide in so easily seeing how you cannot close your legs and you also know they love how you moan like a bitch in heat as it slides in. "Fluffy I did not ask that I asked do you wish to cum?"

Now you feel my thumb on my clit as my finger remains in my asshole. "Master please, please yes I wish to cum like a whore that I am. I may not deserve to cum but I am such a slut I cannot help it."

I remove my hand very quickly so now nothing is touching you. "Tom aim the camera at my cunt and be ready." The excitement of not knowing what is going to happen next is killing you, you know what ever it is will be big and so very humiliating yet you crave it to happen so much. You wish to plead but you are afraid I may stop for I have in the past if you plea to much, you just have know idea what to do if anything or say anything then it happens.

SLAP "CUM BITCH CUM FOR MASTER!!!" that single blow a very hard blow pushes you over the edge with such a demanding command you push as hard as you can so you can bring out the largest orgasm possible and it shows.

"Wow Tom did you get that? Was that pee or cum that came shooting out of her?

"Boys I got it and what ever shot out of that cunt was caught in mid air wow. I have never seen a cunt cum so hard with so much push before as that wow."

You are push off of my lap and lay in a heap on the floor exhausted from a very strong orgasm, one that you know only Master can have you do.

"Now you see why I am the Master." Laughter, "I thing this slave should pay you boys back even more with that cunt."

Yaaaaa lets all fuck the bitch!

"Fluffy stand."

In the fetal position you slow move to your knees and you are helped up for your arms are still tied so tightly that by now they are just two num limbs. The remainder of the rope is hanging between your legs. I reach down making sure that the two pieces of rope outline my very puffy and wet cunt. I pull hard enough to make the rope feel like a thong well more like a crotch less thong. Running the rope up in between my tits and over each shoulder. Then I work the rope under each armpit and across to the center of your chest. The right side rope is just above the right nipple and the left is just under the left nipple. I loop the rope with the center rope and finish running it so now the right rope is over the left nipple and the left rope is under the right nipple sandwiching the nipple so ever movement rubs. You have such wobbly legs you feel the rope rubbing my cunt lips and now each nipple. You know if you keep shaking the way you are you will rub them raw. But you know also how good it feels being a cotton rope. Looping the rope behind your back I move it down around your tummy and loop it in the front so that it pulls the bottom half of the rope open a little so that then you are fucked the boys will not get rope burn.

I stand back as everyone enjoys the view of a slave tears dried on each cheek mixed with makeup and so much dried cum. Your hair looks like someone took a tub of goo and poured it on. Sweat is running down your body like droplets of rain. You seem to be sweating so much that in the valley where the rope crosses it is turning color. Moving down that flat tummy over the hips and into the V-shape crevice a waterfall of gooey smelly desire runs down each leg. You stand like a stat chew on 5-inch heel a stat chew of what is known as a true slave a stat chew of fluffy.

You do not have much time to stand as a stat chew for you feel some tugging at your black collar and as you fall back I catch you as two others pickup your legs. You are carried to your desk, which is now cleared off, and you are lying on your arms and back. As you look up at the white tiled you hear my voice so close to your ear. "Now for the fucking you deserve."

"Gentleman line up according to cock size the thinner ones go first and you Tom are last for it will take awhile for my cunt to tighten up after you." we all laugh, "Now when you cum you cum on her face. I would say she will lick you cock clean but we have a problem for her face is so full of cum. So she will kiss your cock apologizing for her colleagues for taking your money."

Just as I finish saying it when you feel the first cock, which is very thin you know it is the guy that you sucked after Tom. He pounds away like a jack hammer and does not last long as he pulls out barely making it to your face when he shoots his load of cum. We all laugh as someone yells "Quick draw McGraw." You kiss his cock and with a very weak voice sorry sir.

"Pete turn her over so I can untie her arms. I know she is uncomfortable like that so she cannot give you gents what you deserve. I will cuff her hands above her head and tie them so those tits flatten out like a boy." Again we all laugh.

You're flipped over quickly and as I am untying your arms you are still feeling things landing on your head. A hand is playing with my cunt and you know what is landing on you is the guys cum as they masturbate. You know they are doing it so that the next time they cum will take more time so they can fuck you long.

The blood rushes in your arms as they are freed but the freedom is short lived for cuffs are slapped on and you are flipped on your back again as I pull those arms over your head and secured to the floor. The next guy grabs you by the hips and pulls you back to him stretching you as his cock slides in. This guy maybe thin but very long for as he is fucking you with long slow strokes you feel him hit the cervix as he imbeds himself fully. It takes him a long time and you see the click of the camera first shoot him in all the way and the second shoot with just the tip of his cock. Your eyes are closed but you can imagine that the pictures of my cunt being abused.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fluffy the Attorney

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds