• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Wife's Beautiful Surprise

A Wife's Beautiful Surprise

With my wife and I having dabbles in threesomes and sex clubs for about 9 months with limited success, she decided to call a halt to it all saying that it wasn't what she wanted and it was only me she wanted. Whilst being disappointed, I was also pleased of her love and commitment to me so that was the end of it as far as I was concerned.

The next week or two passed by as we slipped into our old everyday life routines, I couldn't help but think about the 'fun' times she had with other men while I watched and occasionally joined in. I knew I could never suggest doing it again because that wouldn't be right on her, if she wasn't happy to do it then it wasn't to be. After all, it was her pleasure that gave me pleasure.

We then went on holiday to the coast in a rather nice luxury hotel. Certainly the nicest I've ever stayed in. The weather was good, and we were happy just relaxing in the pool and spa and occasionally by the bar.

On the third night we decided to have a meal in the hotel restaurant and finish off the evening in the bar with a few cocktails. At this point I should describe my wife. She is 38, tall (5'9) size 10/12 with perfect long legs and body to match with long dark brown hair that dangled invitingly around her cleavage.

Tonight, before we went out she prepared herself as usual by showering etc It always takes a while but when she came out she had on a brand new dress that made me genuinely say 'wow' out loud. It was short, very short. Black with halter neck and material that just covered each breast and had silver ringlets that joined the material together. She looked amazing and hadn't even put on her make up. By the time I was ready she hade done her make up and was waiting to go.

We sat in the restaurant and had a lovely meal (we ate early, about 6pm) and few glasses of wine. By the time we had finished it was only about 8pm and so we slipped to the bar and ordered another bottle of wine. After about twenty minutes ago my wife excused herself to the bathroom. When she came back, to my shock and surprise she was not alone.

She sat down in one of the chairs opposite me and invited her companion so sit next to her. She leaned forward and beckoned we to lean forward also. In my ear she whispered 'this is Jerome, and you are going to watch him fuck me tonight'. Before I could respond, she continued with 'don't say or do anything unless I tell you, ok'? Quite how I managed to remain in control with so many thoughts whirling around my head I don't know. I did however, and responded 'ok honey'.

My wife stood up, took Jerome by the hand and said to me ' come on or you will miss the show'.

Here, I must explain a few things. Firstly I was so aroused and at the same time freaked out by what was going on. Secondly Jerome. Because for a few years it has been my fantasy to watch my wife get pleasured by a big black man. I couldn't understand what was going on. Where did she meet him, how did she know him? These were questions I would have to wait to be answered but it was also adding to the excitement.

We got in the lift and stood one side with my wife and Jerome stood together opposite. Jerome was about 6 '2 and very fit looking and I guessed bout 28 or 29 years old. My wife just looked towards me, so did Jerome, but we winked at me with a smile on his face and his right hand gently stroking my wife's very sexy ass.

Once we were in our room, my wife said to me 'I think you should sit down on that chair there' (it was about four feet from our bed) and continued 'make yourself comfortable, you might be there for a while'. I did as I was told. It was so unusual for her to be dominant.

What happened next left me in a daze for weeks. I didn't know my wife could act the way she acted over the next few hours.

She turned to Jerome and embraced him and they kissed passionately. Her dress was so short I could already see her ass and Jerome's big black hand stroking and grabbing it. Soft moans came from my wife's mouth. She broke of their embrace and unclipped her dress from the back of her neck. It dropped to her waist exposing her 36c shapely breasts. Jerome cupped them in his hands, she threw her head back, her hair tumbling back over her shoulders. Jerome started to gently suck on each breast, always cupping the other with his big hand. He sunk to his knees and kissed her stomach while moving his hands back to her ass. Gently he pulled her dress down to her ankles, revealing a tiny black see through thong that also must have been new. I was sitting in my chair, hard as a rock watching Jerome kiss my wife's thighs while she stood in front of him in just that little thong and black strappy high heels.

I forget exactly what she said but my wife then spoke to utter words something along the lines of 'why don't you take off my thong and see how wet my pussy is for you'. I gasped. She didn't even like that word! Up to this point Jerome hadn't uttered a word. His silence broke. ' I bet that pussy can't wait to be fucked by my big black cock like never before'. With that he slid down her thong to reveal another surprise for me. My wife always kept herself trimmed but her pussy was totally bare. She always said to me that she could never totally shave it because it would be too uncomfortable and she might cut herself.

Jerome licked her as she grabbed his head and pushed him into her. Her moans getting louder with every stroke of his tongue.

Jerome pulled away much to her disappointment and said 'now baby it's your turn'. With that he stood up and took off his T-shirt to reveal a very fit and toned torsoe. My wife dropped to her knees and tugged down his trousers to reveal what I can only call a huge bulge in his shorts. Gently, she rubbed his cock through his shorts. She looked up to meet his gaze. 'I've been waiting for this moment since you first sent me a picture of it'. So obviously this had been planned over the internet. That explained something. I knew it was too unlikely to just pick up an everyday black guy and hope that he had a huge cock.

She pulled down his shorts and stared at it's magnificence for a few seconds. She grabbed it with one hand, it was truly big, something only I could dream about. My wife looked at me and with a very naughty smile said 'this is a fantastic cock'. I was ready to explode on the spot. It got better. Jerome looked down at her. 'Suck it 'til it's hard and then I'll show you the meaning of the word "fuck"'.

She could only get a little of his huge length and girth in her mouth but it seemed to have the desired effect. Jerome's cock grew to its full erectness. It must have been 10inches plus. Jerome lifted my wife's head and told her to get up and to lie on the bed. She did what he said. He followed her onto the bed and straddled her face and rubbed his rock hard black cock along her face. ' Now tell me you want my big black cock inside you, and make sure you mean it. There were a few moments of silence as my wife looked over to me. She never spoke dirty and I thought that she wouldn't do it. Jerome slowly eased himself back down the bed his cock now resting at my wife's pussy, touching it teasingly. ' Please fuck me with your wonderful black cock until I can't take it anymore', 'fuck me as hard as you can'. I sat gobsmacked at what had just come from my wife's mouth.

Slowly Jerome eased the giant head of his cock into my wife. Out of her mouth came that groan type gasp of breath that I loved to hear so much. 'Man you have a tight pussy but it's sure wet for me'. He slid more of his beast into my wife and the look on her face was incredible. Mouth wide open as if she was screaming, but there was hardly any sound. Slowly but surely Jerome eased more and more of his cock into her and the pace quickened. Faster and faster he moved. I could see it all disappear inside her. Still he pumped into her, now holding her legs around his waist. Now she was making some noise, kind of scream-moans of total pleasure. He lifted her ankles over his shoulders and now fucked her with a vigour that made me very envious. Her screams got louder and louder, she came with a shudder and her body covered in goose pimples as he continued in his relentless pursuit of her pussy. Her screams started again, but broken up by 'please keep fucking me with that wonderful cock' and 'I love it I love it'. Quickly she came again as Jerome didn't seem to have any intention of stopping.

Jerome instructed her to get on her hands and knees. 'I wanna see that gorgeous ass while I fuck you' he grunted'. Obligingly she did, covered in sweat her dark hair clung to her red cheeks as he mercilessly drove his cock back inside her, which was met with squeals that soon turned into screams of pleasure, Jerome spanked her ass which she adores and continued to pump her to another big orgasm.

This was getting scary, I thought to myself, when will this guy stop? How much more can she take?

I soon had my answer. Jerome withdrew his cock with an audible squelch and started rubbing it against her ass. ' Oh my god no' she said. Jerome wanted her ass and he was going to try to have it. Slowly he pressed his large cockhead against her tiny hole. The head popped inside and my wife made a guttural noise I hadn't heard before. He continued to try and get more of his monster inside her but it just wouldn't go in. 'Damn' he said' 'that ass is too tight and I need to come '

Jerome withdrew again and turned my wife over onto her back. He moved his cock up to her mouth. She lay there exhausted spread-eagled seemingly spent. I could see her pussy and it was like never before. It seemed wide and gaping as if Jerome was still inside her.

He straddled her chest and started wanking his cock. She just looked up in awe and after a minute or to he spoke, only to say 'open your mouth'. In an obedient slave fashion she just opened her mouth as wide as possible. With a long deep groan Jerome 's cock started spurting huge streams of cum in her mouth, on her face, neck and hair. Once it finally finished my wife licked her lips for any remaining drops that she could reach and swallowed.

Jerome left the bed, said 'I think my job is done for now', dressed himself, winked at me and left the room. My wife was all but passed out on the bed. I couldn't resist a lick of her pussy in that state. It was amazing. I soon stopped and moving up the bed, we cuddled. Spoken very softly, my wife looked into my eyes saying ' wasn't that just fantastic'? I could only nod.

The next morning while still in bed we chatted a little about what had happened and it transpires that she was on the internet about to delete our profile of a swingers site when she had seen Jerome's email. She said that for some reason she got curious as to why I had a fantasy about her and a black guy. Once she opened the mail and saw his pics the curiosity gained momentum and the rest they say is history. She just said that she had to be in control if it and that was the only way, To do it secretly.

At the end of our chat, she said that it was a one off and that our curiosities etc would now be satisfied. 'Never again' she said.

Well, I've heard that before. I'll just bide my time and wait for another surprise.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Wife's Beautiful Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 326 milliseconds