• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Blackmailed Couple Ch. 07-09

Blackmailed Couple Ch. 07-09

12

Chapter Seven:

Husband must hear 'fantasy'.

Monday night wasn't right; she couldn't get past her own nervousness of what she was suppose to do. And things didn't quite feel right with the way the evening was going, so she chose to not even attempt what she was suppose to do.

Tuesday night was different though. I'd been aroused, and in the mood to be with my wife, my mind all worked up from what she'd done with me over the weekend. Anna saw that things were going to go in a sexual direction, and set her mind to getting her task done. She gathered the items she was going to need; rope, a bandana for a blindfold, the camera, and of course the paper that her Master required in one of the photos. When it came time to go to bed, she had her mind in the right frame, and dressed up in a sexy teddy with matching panties.

Once I was in the bed, she began working on me, getting me into a state of need that was near to unbearable. With one hand on my hardened need, she got close to my face, kissing me seductively. "You want me, don't you?" she asked without needing an answer. "Do you trust me baby?"

Of course I answered yes. "Then I want you to prove it. Let me play with you; I want to do things my way tonight." Her words were strong and confident; she was taking control, and I couldn't help but want her to have the control.

She pulled up from under the bed a handful of rope, and looked at me with a sly smile. Wordlessly, she proceeded to tie me to the bed, propping my head up on pillows. I had no clue as to what had prompted this wild side of my wife to come out, but was loving every minute of it. I was surprised at the helpless feeling I genuinely had once she had me bound. My cock was standing straight, my need making me so hungry for her. She leaned back to survey her handiwork, studying my situation slowly, as if trying to decide what to do now that she had me like this. A smile slowly crept onto her face, and she pulled out the camera. My face reddened, and I started to protest; she raised an eyebrow as she shut down my objection. "What, it's okay for you to take pictures of me naked, but I can't play when I want to?" I didn't answer, and she took a couple of pictures, slowly, from different angles.

"I'm missing something" she stated... and then she brought out the blindfold with a mild smirk. "Yes, this is what we need."

She blindfolded me quite efficiently, and I suddenly couldn't see a thing. I was very aware of the helplessness, and my cock rose higher with arousal. I didn't see her next actions, which included laying the paper down next to me that read "For My Master". She took a few more photos, and teased my need between shots by suddenly wrapping her warm wet lips around my cock.

I knew she disappeared from the room for a while, during which time she quickly downloaded the special pictures onto her laptop and removed the evidence of the paper. The long delay only enhanced my hunger, making me wonder what was going to come next.

The rest of the evening was incredible from my point of view; she'd never taken such strong initiative, showing a dominant side that I didn't know existed. By the end of the night, I was exhausted... and she was completely satisfied as well.

Wednesday morning, she took the initiative to email her Master; she wasn't sure why she did it, but there was a satisfaction of some sort inside of her for completing her task early. It was a simple email: "It's done, as you wanted."

Mark waited until Thursday to reach her back, and he instructed her to meet him at the hotel for lunch. The walked in together, to the room that he'd already reserved.

"So. You have accomplished your task, have you."

She fell into her role of the lesser almost automatically now. "Yes Sir."

"Good girl. Before we go any further, I need you to strip down completely."

Feeling the wetness building between her legs, she was almost glad to be removing her clothing. She stood there quietly, naked, her hands clasped behind her back submissively as he sat on a chair and watched.

After a mild pause while his eyes took in every inch of my beautiful wife, he broke the silence. "You're a very attractive woman, Anna. I'm enjoying the way you're giving in to me, giving me your body. Now get me the pictures, and kneel right here before me." With her face burning from shame, but her body aching with need for this inside, she pulled the photos from her bag and handed them to him.

She knelt before him, and he instructed her on the stance before continuing. "I need you to spread your legs further..yes, that's it. I want to see the swelling of your need between your legs." His words were making her body hot with the shame and lewdness of it all. "Hands clasped behind your head; yes, good...this shows off your bare breast beautifully. Mmm, you have no idea how vulnerable you look; so submissive... just like the little submissive slut that you are, isn't that right." It was a statement, but still she nodded her head slowly in humble agreement.

He began going through the photos; there were 5 shots that she'd selected for him; one of me lying on the bed without the blindfold, shortly after she'd tied me up. Two of them were of me blindfolded, with the paper beside me, the specific shots he'd demanded. Another shot was of me after she'd been working on my need for a while; I was arching off the bed, begging for her to touch me. My arousal was plain as can be, with my cock standing straight up, aching for release. The last shot was of me after she'd used me; I was almost completely flaccid, totally exhausted. All were printed on glossy paper, 8.5x11 in size, and very good quality.

He questioned her in detail, gathering all of the specifics of each photo, how they were taken, what went on, how long all of this took... and he wanted great detail on my reactions to what she did to me. He also focused on her own reactions to what she did to me, and spent some time making pointed comments to her regarding her actions....how she was doing things to her husband at the bidding of another man.

She knelt there, very aware of her nakedness, very aware of her vulnerability. The words came out of her mouth, answering his questions, taking the humiliation in stride. It was becoming a part of her, a part of her own lust. My wife was beginning to feel the need for this. When he was satisfied with the information that he'd gathered, he unzipped his pants.

"Now, my little cocksucker, come show me that you're my whore." The humiliation made her face burn, but the desire was still there to do as he told her. Just as she was about to take him into her mouth, he stopped her. "Ask for it, Anna. Ask if you can suck my cock."

Her face on fire, she knew to look up at him, to look into his eyes as she pleaded. "Please Master, may I suck your cock?" With a cocky smile, he didn't answer; his eyebrow raised, indicating she wasn't done. "Please. Please let me suck your cock. I want to please You. Please let me satisfy You, let me please You." Even she didn't know if this was put on or if she was really begging.

With a slight nod of his head, he gave his approval for her to service him. She moved in reverently, aware of her position, aware of what she had become. She sucked him, reverently, worshipping his cock with her mouth. Inside, she knew that this felt right, despite how it was being forced on her. She did it to please him, trying to take comfort in the fact that she had no choice. She didn't want the guilt; and yet the humiliation was strong for her, knowing that she was naked, kneeling before a man who was not her husband, not the man that she was in love with...but she was wet with arousal for doing it. As she sucked him, he stated a new task for her with a detached coldness.

"You've done well again, and you will continue to do so. You've gone too far down this path Anna, too far to back out. You must do as I say, and I expect nothing less than your complete obedience. Do you understand?"

She paused in her service to look up at him with her big blue eyes. "Yes Sir, I understand."

"Anna, you will do anything I say, won't you? Say it."

She paused, knowing the intensity behind what he was making her say. But she knew it was true, she really had no choice. "Yes. I will do anything you tell me. I have no choice." Her voice was humble.

He laughed out loud. "No choice? Yes, you have a choice. It's just that the alternative doesn't look so good, now does it my little whore? For the man you love to see the pictures of you fucking me, to see the video of you seductively crawling into bed with me, kissing me and making love to me.... That's an alternative you do not want."

She felt the heat on her face, even as her lips continued their work on his large shaft. Shame was eating away at her; and the newest development that was coming to surface in her mind tore at her even more.... That she wanted this. That this aroused her, and that she didn't want to stop.

"You're doing a very good job, my little slut. I think you genuinely enjoy sucking cock while naked before your Master. Keep sucking, taking your time; but listen to me very carefully, because I'm about to give you a task that will be a challenge for you." She almost paused in her service, as fear and trepidation sank into her. But she kept her mouth busy, using her lips and tongue to provide every pleasure possible. He continued on..."Your husband is reacting exactly how I want, and so are you. It's time to push the envelope now. I'm confident that by the end of this weekend, you will have time to be with him again, sexually in bed. You are going to tie him up again, pretending to be the dominant little vixen. You'll tie him, just like he was in the pictures you gave to me, and blindfold him. And you're going to take this...." He pulled from his shirt pocket a small device about the size of a lighter on a string, placing it around her neck. She paused for a moment to look at it, and then held her head still as he placed it around her neck. "This is a small digital recording device. It's very simple, with an on/off switch on the side. You will hang this on the headboard, close enough to record your conversation with him. It has a 30 minute capacity, so once you start, you will need to be sure to complete what I want."

He paused for a moment, leaning his head back to enjoy the warm wetness of her mouth that was still continuing to work his shaft. She kept her pleasures going for him, but inside she was heating up with fear and shame. He kept bringing this back home, making all of this a part of her home life. She realized how much he was incorporating thoughts of him into her bed at night with her husband, and her face was burning with shame....but also burning with lust. It pained her inside to recognize her own arousal in this.

"What I want to hear on this recording is you.... Telling your husband a fantasy. One in which you fuck another man, or other men. Work him up to it, work on him...make him so full of sexual need that it won't matter what you say. Be strong about what you say; you can reassure him, if you need to, that this is fantasy.....even though we both know it's more than fantasy." He chuckled as he threw that out, a cocky and condescending laugh. "But keep it going. Keep talking about it, make him visualize it. Don't stop talking about it until he releases. I recommend fucking him good, while you throw these fantasies at him. And Anna.... Don't try to fake this, by recording it alone. I want to hear him on the recording as well, even if it's just his groans as you fuck him."

Anna was taking all of this in as her mouth stretched around his hard cock. Her stomach was turning inside out, and she could feel her hands trembling. Again, the realization that she had no way around this was hitting her like a brick, and she knew that her life would be destroyed if she didn't do what he wanted. Her eyes started to fill with tears, as the shame became so overwhelming; yet she didn't stop sucking his cock.

"Finish it." His voice was suddenly hard, and full of need. A simple command, telling her what his desire was.

She increased the tempo of her sucking, and brought her hands up to assist; he was primed and ready, shooting into her mouth quickly. The quantity of his release surprised her a little, as he flooded into her mouth, some of it escaping the edges of her lips. Swallowing hard, she gulped all of his release down, almost physically feeling the violation as it flowed down her throat into the depths of her body. She knew better than to stop; she kept her mouth on him, slowing down the strokes, milking him of all that he had. Eventually she stopped any real sucking, just resting her head in his lap, with her mouth around his now softened cock, only swallowing once in a while without removing her lips from him. She must have been in that position for 5 minutes before he moved or spoke.

His hands lifted her head from him, and he leaned down to look into her eyes. "Did you understand everything I said to you?" She nodded a humble yes. One of his hands reached up to stroke her cheek almost affectionately, but his tone was firm. "Do as I tell you, Anna. Make it happen." With that, he reached down to explore the bareness of her chest for a moment, then stood and zipped up. "It's time to go."

Chapter Eight:

Fantasy recorded.

She was in turmoil, and couldn't get any of this out of her mind. She was terrified, and yet it was so...exciting. She couldn't stop thinking of how she was going to accomplish this next task, what she was going to say. There was a lot of fear in her too; how would her husband react? She knew from the way he'd been reacting to her recent 'games' that he was enjoying the control, but this... this was something so much more. It could really mess with his mind. She loved him so much, and the last thing she ever wanted to do was hurt him, and cause their marriage to fail. She was on a rollercoaster of emotions, from excitement and arousal, to fear, then to guilt over how she'd gotten to this point. Over and over, she played everything out in her mind over the next few days, until she started to settle into the mode of taking care of things. She knew this had to be done, and she thought she knew how it could be done. By Saturday night, she had formulated a plan.

I didn't know what had gotten into my wife, but all day that Saturday she was all over me. She was teasing me with need, making me know that we were going to have one hell of an evening. She kept coming up to me, kissing me, telling me how much she loved me, often grabbing my crotch and saying that she wanted to have that, badly. Closer to evening, she made it clear that she was going to tie me up that night and have her way with me.

We stayed up late, watching TV and drinking; she was getting me intoxicated, and she was pretty lit up herself. I'd taken a shower earlier in the evening after mowing the lawn, and around 11pm she told me she was going to get ready; I wasn't to come up until she told me.

At her call, I went up to the bedroom to find it dimly lit with candles; she was lying partially back on the bed, propped by pillows. She had on a black teddy with matching black panties. She'd showered, and had put on fresh makeup. In her hand was some rope that she was idly playing with; she had a very mischievous smile on her face. Her other hand had a glass of wine that she sipped from just before speaking to me. "Do you like what you see, Eddie?"

I started toward her and had my mouth open to tell her how beautiful she looked when she stopped me. "No. Stand right there, and take everything off. I'm in the mood to have the control tonight, and I want to do everything my way."

My eyes narrowed, and a smile came to my lips even as my face flushed a little. This strong behavior from her was becoming intoxicating; I wondered briefly if it was the alcohol that was affecting me in this way, but I didn't really care. What would it hurt to play along? I stopped where I was, and stripped down... after pausing at my underwear, I was completely naked once she gave me the look that meant "everything".

She moved to sit on the edge of the bed, and whispered for me to come to her. Stopping in front of her, she used the hand with the rope to bring my face down to hers. She kissed me, softly, lovingly. "You'll do things my way tonight?"

"Yes" was all I could say.

Taking another sip from her wine, she told me to kneel down; she wanted me to lick her. I was so shocked to see that the panties she wore had a slit in them, crotchless. She laughed a little at my surprise, but then used her legs to pull my face in. This is something that has always been arousing for me, to pleasure her in this way. I don't know if it's just the idea of what I'm doing, or the scent, or the taste, or what.... But she's always been very aware of the affect it has on me to lick her. She sat on the edge of the bed, her legs spread, sipping wine casually while I serviced her for the longest time. I was raging with need by the time she stopped me.

"Mmmm, you always do such a good job when you do that." Her voice was almost a purr. She slipped off the bed to a stand. "Now you know what it is I want; at least some of what I want. You may assume the position."

Her tone was driving me insane; she's always been a very sexual woman, but she rarely took a dominant style, usually preferring a submissive stance. I climbed onto the bed as she set her glass of wine down; she proceeded to tie me to the four corners, making sure I was in a comfortable position with pillows behind my head to prop me up a little. My head was almost spinning, from the combination of drinking, licking and smelling her scent, and from the adrenaline rush that was flowing through me from such strong sexual arousal.

Once she was satisfied that I was bound in a way that I couldn't escape easily from, she picked up her glass of wine and straddled me. Her crotch was wet, and she planted herself right on top of my hard cock; I wasn't in her, but her wet arousal was engulfing my hardness. She sat there silently admiring what she'd done to me, sipping her wine slowly. "You like this, don't you Eddie." Her tone was smooth, confident.

"You know I do." I couldn't hide how much she was turning me on.

"I like this too." She stated matter-of-factly. She leaned in and kissed me, her lips still moist with the taste of wine. She took another sip, and leaned in to transfer it from her mouth to mine.

My mind was whirling. What had gotten into her? God, she was so sexy, and it was driving me insane. She chuckled again, seeing how what she was doing was driving me to an unbearable arousal. Setting the glass down, she leaned over me, slowly working her warm wet crotch over my helpless cock.

"I'm in the mood to be dirty. So dirty." Her voice was a whisper, and I could see the lust in her eyes. "You don't mind, do you?" I was speechless, and could only move my head sideways, a cautious 'no'. She opened the front of her teddy, revealing her beautiful breast; but then she blindfolded me quickly with a solid black blindfold that I'd never seen before. What I didn't see was that she hung the recording device on the headboard right above my head; with one flick of the switch, it was turned on, and suddenly everything being said was being recorded.

She leaned in close to me, so that her hard nipples were rubbing lightly against my bare chest; her breath was warm on my face as she spoke. "I don't want you to mind. I want to be dirty. I'm in the mood to explore fantasies, just fantasies. I want you to open up your mind, to let it all go, so that nothing is taboo. You have fantasies, don't you?"

I was in a state of lust that I'd never been in before; I didn't know what to say. "I..I don't know." Her lips were on mine again as she spoke, nipping at my lower lip.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Blackmailed Couple Ch. 07-09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds