• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Break in My Routine Ch. 02

A Break in My Routine Ch. 02

Carol came back later that day and made me supper but neither of us said a thing about what had happened earlier in the day. The same was true the next morning when she came by and made breakfast for me. That evening she showed up with a gift in her hand.

"I got you a little something dad, I think you'll like it."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well, open it up and see. It's not much but I'm pretty sure you'll like it."

I quickly opened up the package there before me lay a box of Burdick's Chocolates. I adore chocolate and Burdick's happens to be some of the best chocolate made in the Boston area. "Wow honey, thanks! Comfort food, just what I need but how did you get it? I mean did you go to Cambridge today?"

"Yeah, I had to file a motion at the Cambridge Courthouse so I slipped by Harvard Square and got these. I know how you like them." I held out the box to Carol to offer her some. She leaned over and took one and then I took one and ate it and then another and another. I felt quite comforted.

"Honey, I've got to ask you a favor."

"Sure daddy, anything."

"I need to take a shower again and I'm going to need your help again. I mean, you don't have to if you'd rather not, I mean after what happened yesterday." I felt like a 15 year old asking a girl for a date.

"Of course it's all right. What happened yesterday?"

"Yeah, like you don't remember."

"Well of course I remember but it's not big deal."

"You sure?"

"Of course I am. Have you ever known me to do something I really didn't want to do?"

"You've got a point there. The good news is my arm and leg don't hurt much at all anymore so I should be a little more mobile."

"Well, we'll see." Carol pushed me into the bathroom and helped me into the shower. Then she helped me out of my jogging shorts and tee shirt. She looked down at my midsection and said, "Gee, I'm hurt, I don't turn you on any more."

"Huh?" I said confused.

"I'm just kidding. Are you going to need me to help you get washed again?"

"Well, yeah, if you don't mind. I still feel a little unstable standing here and I'd rather not take another header like I did yesterday."

I got the shower warmed up and stood under it getting myself wet then I shampooed my hair. That was the easy part.

"Daddy, why don't you let me wash the rest of you. You look like you're going to fall on your ass any moment."

"Okay honey, if you don't mind."

"Turn around so I can do your backside first." I did as she said and Carol started by washing my back. Her strong hands felt good on my back and she seemed a lot more sure of herself today than she did yesterday. Then her hands went down over my ass and I clenched a little. "Daddy, can you spread 'em just a little so I can get you properly." I could believe the matter-of-fact way she said that but it was comforting too. I moved my left leg as much as I dared and relaxed at the same time. Carol had a wash cloth in her hand now and pushed it well into my ass cheeks. She did it firmly and quickly so there was no erotic feeling attached. I hate to admit it but I was a little disappointed. Then she washed the back of my legs. "Okay, turn around a rinse off."

I did as she said. Carol immediately started to wash my chest. "You know, I don't get this clean when I'm not in a cast." She then washed my arm and then got down on her knees to wash the front of my legs. I wanted to tell her she needed to wash my balls but I was lacking the balls to say that. As she had down with my back Carol firmly and quickly washed my legs. Even when she was washing my thighs and her hand came into contact with my balls again it was in the least bit erotic and again I was disappointed. Carol then stood up and I saw her take a deep breath. She lathered up the wash cloth and started to slowly clean my balls. Unlike before this felt extremely erotic and I was very quickly becoming aroused. Carol seemed to be giving my cock a little extra attention but I wasn't about to complain. But then with my cock having become fully hard she seemed to be focused on rubbing it with the wash cloth.

Finally I asked, "Honey, what are doing?"

Carol immediately stopped what she was doing and said, "Oh, I'm sorry daddy, I guess I got a little carried away."

"It's okay honey, if you were any other woman I wouldn't have said a thing."

"You wouldn't?"

"No, it felt really nice."

"It did?" She asked seeming a bit surprised. Then she dropped the wash cloth and grabbed my cock with her bare hand and started to stroke it again. I closed my eyes and took in the forbidden sensation. She was stroking my cock slowly and just exactly the way I like it. It was as if she had been doing this for me for a long time. I could feel the cum welling up in me but I could also feel more than just a little pain coming from my leg which helped retard my ability to come. Most times I'd welcome such a thing but at that moment I cursed it.

"Honey, my leg's really starting to hurt me. I need to get off it."

Carol quickly released my cock and said, "Okay daddy, just let me dry you off." Carol very efficiently dried me off and helped me into the wheelchair and took my back to the sofa. As had happened yesterday I was still naked when I got to the sofa and still pretty erect. As I settled onto the sofa Carol sat next to me and said, "Daddy, do you want me to continue?"

I wanted to play dumb but I knew exactly what she meant and my mind screamed at me to say no so of course I said, "I'd love it." It took her no time at all to get me fully erect again and before long I once again felt the cum rising in me but this time the pain in my leg was so slight it was no hindrance at all. Still, I didn't want to come quite so quickly so I said, "Honey, would you mind doing something for me?"

"Sure daddy, anything."

"Would you mind getting undressed for me?" Without saying a word she quickly stood up and got undressed. I had hoped she would tease me a little while she stripped but I'm sure it never occurred to her.

Once she was naked she stood in front of me and asked, "Do you approve?"

"Honey, you've got as nice a body as I've seen on any woman and you're drop dead gorgeous to boot."

"Daddy, you're just prejudiced."

"Honey, some of my friends have commented on how beautiful you are."

Carol blushed and sat back down next to me and again started stroking my cock. I watched her do this for a moment and then I reached up and started to fondle her breasts. I really enjoyed touching her but then I got to feeling guilty and stopped and said, "Honey, we really shouldn't be doing this."

"Maybe but doesn't it feel good?" She asked as she slowed her stroking of my cock but didn't stop.

"It feels great but . . ." I felt I needed to follow that up with something else.

Carol looked like she wanted to say something and then finally said, "I really liked the way it felt when you touched me." She smiled weakly as she looked at me.

"You did?"

She nodded, look down at her breasts and then at me. I reached up and squeezed her breasts again. Their firmness struck me. I couldn't remember ever having touched such firm breasts that were as big as hers. Carol wasn't huge but she was full breasted as in being a full D cup. The funny thing is I never looked for nor asked for her bra size so I've always guessed at it.

After a short while Carol asked, "Daddy, would you like me to suck you?" I couldn't believe her question but could only nod in response. Carol slipped off the sofa and onto her knees and slowly took the head of my cock into her mouth. It was obvious that she had never sucked a cock before as she was initially tentative with her ministrations. I told her how firmly to suck on me and exactly which parts of my cock responded the best and she took to it quickly.

Only a few minutes passed when I could feel the cum welling up in me and said, "Oh honey, I'm gonna come." She kept on sucking and so I said, "Honey, if you don't want me to come in your mouth you should stop sucking on me now." She didn't stop and actually start to bob her head up and down faster on my cock. Seconds later I was exploding into her mouth. She gag on the first spurt but didn't stop sucking me. When I stopped coming she took her head off my cock and laid it on the sofa beside me.

"Was I all right?" She asked.

"Oh honey, you were wonderful," I exclaimed honestly.

"Really? Because I mean like I've never done that before you know."

"You could've fooled me." Carol still had her hand on my cock and even though it had gone down considerably in size she was still stroking it. "You like doing that don't you?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, "it feels good and you know it makes me feel a little horny too."

"Oh, I'm sorry honey," I said realizing that I hadn't considered her needs.

"That's okay daddy. It's not like you can . . ." I think I know what she was going to say but her words trailed off and she looked like she didn't actually want to continue.

"You know honey, I'd like to do something for you too." I couldn't believe what I was saying and what I was about to say. "I mean if you want I can umm, well, do something." I was struggling for the right words and hoping it was something she wanted as well.

"Daddy, you can barely move so what could you do?"

"Well, get a comforter from the bedroom and put it on the floor here and I'll show you."

Carol looked a little perplexed but without saying anything she got up and returned with a comforter as I had instructed.

"Good, now you're going to have to get undressed too." Carol did so silently and without objection. Once again I hoped she'd put on a bit of a strip tease but ever the model of efficiency she quickly stripped down and stood before me naked. "Okay, now just help me down to the comforter." She did that and as I lay on my back I said, "Okay, now, I want you to sit on my face, literally."

I hadn't given her enough of an explanation and her inexperience at sex showed up when it was apparent to her what I had in mind and I could see it in her face. "Honey, I love to eat pussy and if you sit your bum on my chest with your pussy pressed to my face I'll give you the best orgasm you've ever had."

She looked at me for a moment like she wanted to say something but then she stepped over my chest and sat down on me like I had told her to. "Daddy, I'm too heavy for you."

"No honey, you're not. You're fine now just move up a little bit." She did so and now her pussy with it's wonderful musky scent was right on my lips. I put my good arm on her ass and pulled on her a little as I start to lick the outside of her pussy. I looked up into her eyes momentarily as I did this and saw that she had closed them. As I pressed my tongue between her pussy lips I found her to be just little too far away and pulled at her ass trying to pull her forward. Carol got the idea and move enough so that now I had now problem running my tongue up and down her pussy. The first time I found her clit and ran my tongue over it she let out an audible moan. Her musky scent was light and her taste was as sweet as could be. As I licked her pussy I could feel my cock becoming hard again. I was so totally turned on by the thought of eating my own daughter's pussy.

"Oh daddy that feels so good," Carol said in moaning words. She had also started to squirm around a little on my face. I started centering my attentions on her clit and sucking on it. As I did so she started to rub her pussy slightly against my face. This made holding onto her clit a bit of a challenge but her grinding motion was also a total turn on for me.

Then suddenly she said, "Oh daddy I'm going to come!" Her hips were now grinding her pussy into my face and it was impossible to hang onto her clit with my lips. Now I moved my head up and down so my tongue lapped up and down her pussy as she moved. She was moaning "yes yes" softly as I could feel her orgasm coming over her. Then suddenly she exploded and for the first time ever I felt a woman's juices actually squirt onto my face. I had heard of this happening and a couple of times when I finger fucked a woman I had felt something but I usually put it off to the woman letting go of a little pee. But I knew immediately this wasn't pee and the taste was just a more concentrated one of what I had been tasting.

As her orgasms subsided Carol moved her pussy away from my face and slid down but not off my body. She came to rest in my arms. I could feel her naked breasts pressing into my chest. Carol looked at me and gently kissed my lips. "Thank you daddy, that was wonderful"

"Oh honey, let me tell you, I thoroughly enjoyed it too."

Carol moved her hips a little over my hard cock and said, "Yeah, I can tell." Then she did something unexpected. She said back up and lifted herself up just a bit, took my cock in her hand and slowly lowered herself on to it. I thought I should object but given all that had just happened I didn't see why. I had never taken a woman's virginity and of course I never thought that when I did it would be my own daughter's. Carol lowered herself onto my cock about as slowly as any woman ever had. I expected her to yelp with a little pain when I hit her maidenhead but she didn't yelp and I never felt that sort of resistance. I of course assumed she'd popped her hymen some other way and I later found out that it was pierce but her "little buddy" or as most people know it, vibrator.

Carol was in great shape so she was able to bob up and down on my cock with a fair amount of ease. The tightness of her pussy combined with its silky softness helped my cock grow to what I thought was an enormous size. Since I had come not that long ago I was able to stay with her for some time. Still, Carol didn't last all that long and before I knew it she was moaning more loudly than before signaling her oncoming orgasm. It was only seconds later that her orgasm hit and she started banging up and down on my cock as fast and hard as she could.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!" I shrieked as her slamming into my hip quickly aggravated the pain in my leg to an almost intolerable level. Carol quickly stopped and fell off me.

"Oh daddy, I'm so sorry!"

"That's okay honey," I said through the slowly receding pain, "you got lost in the moment."

Carol lay down next to me, kiss my cheek and said, "Are you going to be all right?"

"Oh I'll be fine," I replied, "I just need to rest my leg for a while. You know, not move it or anything."

"Okay, is there anything I can do for you or get you?" Carol had quickly transformed herself from a moaning wench to my caregiver.

"No, I'm fine but in a minute or so you can help me back up on the sofa. This floor's a bit hard."

After she helped me up on the sofa I said, "Honey, why did you just do that?"

"Because you asked me." She replied with a quizzical look on her face.

I realized I hadn't been at all clear and said, "No, I mean, why did you, um, let me be the first guy to, um, the guy to take your virginity?"

"Well, I had always wanted it to be my future husband but I got caught up in the moment and all and I thought that I do love you and . . ." she search for more words but had trouble finding them.

We talked for a little while longer about what had happened but mostly it was each of us saying how wonderful it had felt and even though we both knew it was taboo it was for that very reason it felt so good.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Break in My Routine Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds