• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Dawn & Black Boss

Dawn & Black Boss

12

For reader MS, who wondered what his wife gets up to at work...

*

Mark yawned as he stretched in the comfortable bed. The sun was already shining brightly through the windows, and Mark smiled sleepily to himself as he remembered that he had booked the day off work on a whim, just for a break...what a good decision, he mentally congratulated himself. Half opening his eyes, Mark caught a glimpse of his wife getting herself ready for work, and sleepily watched her.

Dawn, his wife, was moving around the room as quietly as possible, trying to avoid waking her husband. Mark feigned sleep as he surreptitiously watched Dawn through narrowed eyes. As she busied around the bedroom, Mark studied her body...still sexy at 35, Dawn had tousled blonde hair, and a well proportioned petite figure with perky 34b breasts, a pert little ass, and a pouty mouth. Dawn had always had a knowing air that made her sexy, but her conservative, almost demure demeanour sometime masked this. Watching her, Mark's thoughts drifted to the events of the last few weeks...

Although by no means a prude, Dawn had usually complied with Mark's initiative regarding sex rather than taking the lead herself, but recently she had started to become more demanding, even aggressive, in bed. Mark recalled being woken in the early hours by Dawn's soft, insistent mouth working his cock to full erection, and then clambering on top of him as she rode herself to orgasm, almost disregarding her husband's desire. And the fact that Dawn would want sex three, sometimes four times a night, whereas she had always previously been satisfied with once per session...she also seemed to want, almost demand, sex much earlier in the evening, soon after returning from work, sometimes whilst still dressed in her smart office clothes. Mark had no objection to that – indeed, he enjoyed it – but ...

There had recently been a bit of a shake-up at Dawn's office, with some new staff joining the team. At first Dawn had been rather animated by the whole situation, sharing her concerns with Mark – she was to be allocated a new manager, and naturally Dawn was a bit uncertain about the future. However, things had settled down a little now, and although Dawn had mentioned that her new manager was a self-confident and self-made black guy called Errol, she hadn't talked about work much at all since then. Mark noticed that Dawn would become evasive when he asked about work generally, and Errol in particular, and his mind began to wander...

For some years now, Mark had found himself wondering how it would be to watch his wife performing with another man. Although Dawn would occasionally indulge his fantasy during their lovemaking, Mark felt that he would never experience the unique pleasure of voyeurism. With her petite figure, pale skin and her sometimes almost submissive demeanour, Mark found himself becoming particularly excited by the prospect of his wife being lured into sex with a powerful, dominant black guy...images of Dawn's body falling prey to a big black man, with a thick, powerful cock, filled Mark's thoughts...and the thought of Dawn becoming addicted to a big black cock, performing increasingly lewd sex acts, had Mark close to orgasm when he jacked off. Initially, Mark hadn't given any real thought to Dawn's relationship with Errol, but now, as he lay watching his wife prepare for work whilst she thought he was asleep, Mark's imagination was once again fired into action.

Mark saw Dawn glance over to the bed and he quickly closed his eyes, feigning sleep. Hearing the rustling of clothes, Mark cautiously peered through lowered eyes. Dawn rummaged through her underwear drawer, reaching deep inside before emerging with what she was looking for. Mark could hardly contain himself as he watched Dawn slip on a flimsy pink thong, panties that he didn't even know she possessed. Watching the thin strip of material perfectly part Dawn's ass cheeks, Mark's cock began to stiffen as he noticed that the virtually transparent front panel of the thong barely concealed Dawn's neatly trimmed brown pubes. Next, Dawn added a matching pink bra that pushed her little tits together and forward, creating an inviting cleavage. Again quickly glancing over her shoulder at the bed, Dawn then slid on a tight black skirt, much shorter than her usual work clothes, that settled more than half way up her bare thighs. This was followed by a snug fitting black vest top so tight, Mark noticed, that the patterned design of Dawn's push-up bra was clearly visible through the thin material. Mark couldn't believe his eyes – there was his wife, who normally dressed in a smart but demure style, dolling herself up like the stereotypical office slut. Dawn completed her outfit with a pair of strappy heels and a heavy coat of lipstick, and out she went.

Mark waited until he heard the door slam before quickly getting out of bed, all thoughts of sleep now forgotten. His semi-erect cock bobbed ahead of him as he padded over to Dawn's wardrobe. At first, all he could find was his wife's usual work clothes – conservative, well tailored black or navy suits, either tapered trousers or knee length skirts. But then, hidden in the recesses, he found a couple of other items, clothing that he'd never seen Dawn wear but that he wished he had...a bright red miniskirt that would hardly cover one-third of her legs, and another short skirt, black and flared. Moving to her underwear drawer, Mark's discoveries continued – pairs of sheer black stockings, three or four thongs, more padded push-up bras...what was going on, Mark wondered...Mark's mind suddenly presented him with an image of his precious wife, body pale and vulnerable, clinging tightly to an anonymous black lover, her clothes ripped from passion as she devoured a black cock far more potent than his own...The twin emotions of jealousy and desire, all too familiar to a cuckolded husband, coursed through him, but Mark couldn't deny his erection. It was going to be a long wait for Dawn to come home...

* * * * *

Dawn ignored the stares of the other girls at the office where she worked as she busied herself with tasks. She knew what they were thinking...'she doesn't normally wear clothes like that'...'who does she think she is'....'little slut!' But Dawn didn't care. She was determined that this was going to be her day.

At first, she had tried to deny her feelings. When she was introduced to her new boss, Dawn had baulked. Errol was a tall, well built man in his mid or late thirties, carried a strong aura of success and power – and was black. Dawn remembered feeling the colour drain from her face, before blushing furiously when introduced to Errol and shaking his hand. Her emotions were in turmoil...Dawn knew that her husband had developed lurid fantasies about her fucking black men, becoming a slut, and had indulged Mark as a bit of fun. Dawn had never thought of herself as being attracted to black guys like some other white girls she knew who couldn't seem to get enough, but she had always dismissed them as loose sluts. Although Dawn had once got a little too drunk at a party when she was at college, and vaguely recalled some arrogant black guy groping her before she had drunkenly jacked him off, she had never admitted this to her husband and had dismissed it as youthful excess. After all, what pretty young white girl hadn't at least touched a black cock at some stage? But now Errol had her feeling like a teenager...

Dawn couldn't get enough of his attention at work, and found herself irrationally jealous when she noticed Errol looking at some of the younger girls in the way that men do. Once, when called into his office to discuss a project, Dawn knew that she was blushing and cursed the fact that she was wearing a trouser suit that day, albeit that it clung tightly to her shapely ass. Dawn tried her best to be girly and flirtatious, and at one stage was sure that she caught Errol looking down her top to her modest cleavage...Dawn made no effort to cover herself up, and when Errol guiltily looked up at her, Dawn just smirked sexily. Going to the bathroom later, Dawn found herself moist and sticky between her legs.

Dawn would have erotic dreams of Errol taking her, using his physical strength to ravish her body, and awake desperate for sex. She would be unable to resist arousing her husband and shamelessly using his cock to satisfy her own cravings, although she never confessed that she was thinking of another man. Dawn found herself buying clothes that she would never have previously considered, short skirts, tight tops, bras that made the most of her little tits, and panties that barely covered her cunt. And Errol was giving her more and more attention at work...

All of which led to this. Dawn had dressed in her sexiest clothes, knowing that she would be spending the entire afternoon working alone with Errol, and the feeling of eroticism build up during the morning as she could feel her bare ass cheeks against the material of her skirt, her thong rubbing against her swollen pussy. Just before her meeting, Dawn went to the bathroom to re-apply her lipstick, putting on a far heavier coat than was usual or even decent. Looking in the mirror, Dawn knew that she exuded sex appeal, but as a final touch reached under her top to remove her bra, aware that the material of the black vest top would cling tightly to the curve of her breasts.

The meeting went well, but carried on slightly later than she had anticipated. Throughout the afternoon, Dawn made sure that she exposed as much thigh as she could, resisting her instinct to tug at the hemline of her skirt. She knew that Errol was looking at her, and after a while he made no attempt to hide the fact – whilst she was talking to him, Errol kept his gaze firmly fixed to Dawn's perky tits, or the bare flesh of her thighs. Her usual leaving time passed, but still Errol made no sign of letting her go. Unsteadily, Dawn rose to her feet.

"I – I'd better go now, Mark will expect me home soon," stuttered Dawn, as she stood by the door. Come on, she thought, open it and just walk out, but instead she found herself rooted to the spot.

Errol casually sauntered towards her, Dawn once again noticing his easy athletic grace. He leant on the door, one arm keeping it shut, and Dawn caught his masculine scent and noticed the bulge of his muscular arm. For what seemed like minutes, but was in reality seconds, Errol looked into Dawn's eyes, his face close to hers.

"Don't give me that, lady," said Errol hoarsely, his tone different now, coarser than his usual eloquent work-speak. "You can't parade that cute white ass of yours like that all day and not show your boss some respect," he said. Putting his spare hand on her shoulder, Errol's gaze burned into Dawn. "Give me what I want."

Dawn felt her body trembling, whether with fear or desire she didn't know. She knew that her nipples were obviously pointing through her top, the top that she had chosen because it was so thin, and she saw Errol's gaze drop to her breasts.

"I – I shouldn't, Errol, I'm a married woman..." said Dawn, her courage suddenly deserting her. But her heart was beating wildly, and Dawn felt captivated...

Closing her eyes and tentatively leaning forward, Dawn brushed her heavily lipsticked mouth over Errol's lips.

Suddenly, the spell was broken. With a low growl, Errol roughly pushed Dawn against the door and they kissed wildly. Dawn opened her mouth as wide as she could to receive Errol's thrusting tongue, which she toyed with delicately with her own soft, moist tongue. As if a dam had burst, Dawn could no longer control herself – not able to wait for Errol to do so, Dawn pulled up her top over her braless tits, wanting to show them off to her powerful black boss. Enjoying the passionate kiss for a few moments longer, Errol then stepped back to admire the white slut in front of him. He had had a few white girls over the years, cheap over-sexed bitches who couldn't resist a bit of black, but this one was special, he thought...she seemed so proper, so conservative, he was going to enjoy this one... He caught sight of Dawn's engagement and wedding rings sparkling, and the thought of cuckolding her husband was an added incentive.

Errol roughly pulled Dawn's top over her head, leaving her standing in just her heels and short, tight skirt. Dawn's knees almost gave way as Errol's big black hands firmly grasped her tits, kneading and squeezing relentlessly. Dawn's bare tits were just as Errol liked them, a petite handful with incredibly soft skin...and the contrast between his dark hands and the soft white skin of Dawn's tits aroused them both. Dawn just stood whilst Errol enjoyed her breasts for what seemed an age, feeling deliciously vulnerable to this strong black man, until eventually Errol spoke.

"Mmm, I just love your titties babe...now get naked!" he commanded.

Dawn stood transfixed as Errol quickly removed his clothes, revealing his body to her hungry gaze. She could no longer deny her own lust as she marvelled at Errol's body, his broad chest, powerful arms, and muscular legs. When he was down to his jockey shorts, Errol looked up and saw Dawn watching.

"Like what you see, girl?" asked Errol, grinning. "I bet you never had a black guy before, huh? Well, you gonna enjoy it, honey...now what did I tell you, get naked!"

Dawn jolted as Errol raised his voice with his command, but suddenly felt self-confidence surging through her body. Wasn't this exactly what she had wanted, been planning for weeks? Now was the time to show off her sexual prowess, to impress her boss with her body. Dawn felt a momentary pang of guilt about betraying her husband, giving the body that he worshipped to another man, but the slut in her ensured that it was only a momentary doubt. Smiling sexily at Errol, Dawn reached behind her to unzip her skirt.

"Yeah, honey, you sure got a great body," she purred. "Now what are you going to do to my innocent little pussy?" teased Dawn.

Dropping her skirt, Dawn smirked as Errol's gaze greedily drank in the sight of her body, knowing the effect that parading herself in just her heels and pretty pink thong would have on her boss. She started to walk slowly towards Errol, swaying her hips provocatively and making sure that her tits also swayed with every step.

"Now, are you going to show me what you've got in your shorts?" asked Dawn, sexily. "Show me, Errol, show me your black cock!"

Errol smiled, and pushed his shorts down to his knees. Standing with his hands on his hips, Errol arrogantly showed of his body and cock, exuding confidence.

Dawn gasped as she saw Errol's black erection. It stood proud, almost reaching his navel, and it looked thick...the tip was covered with foreskin, but Dawn could make out the reddish looking crown peeping out. She instantly knew that she would become a slave to that cock.

Dawn was by now standing close to her lover, and tipped up her face to kiss him again. But Errol had other ideas – kicking his legs free of his underwear, Errol grabbed Dawn's shoulders and pushed her down to her knees. Dawn knew what was coming next, but was taken aback by the easy strength that Errol had. Kneeling submissively in front of Errol, she felt his thick fingers force open her mouth, and pushing her lips apart, Errol guided his cock into Dawn's mouth.

"Now suck baby, and you'd better suck good," growled Errol. "You know what a man like me needs, and I wanna fuck that slut mouth of yours so open up real wide for me now, honey,"

Dawn could only moan in response. Errol's cock felt big in her mouth, bigger than Mark's she thought fleetingly, and she knew that she would have to perform well if Errol wasn't going to make her gag. Gripping the base of his cock, Dawn eased it out of her mouth slowly, strands of saliva stretching between Errol's erection and her red painted lips. Then she placed her mouth gently around the tip of his cock and eased her tongue under the edge of his thick foreskin, using plenty of saliva to push his foreskin down the crown of Errol's big cock. Errol groaned at the sensation, marvelling at the sight of Dawn's lips stretched obscenely around his cock, her pale, lightly freckled face contrasting so rudely with his thick black shaft. When she had pushed his foreskin down as far as she could, Dawn swirled her tongue around and around Errol's sensitive crown, eliciting more groans from him.

"Ahh, you suck good, bitch...that husband of yours sure is a lucky man...do you give him blowjobs like this, or do you save it for your black lovers?"

Dawn didn't answer, although Errol's rough talk was turning her on. Placing her hands on Errol's narrow hips, she started to bob her head back and forth, taking more of his cock into her mouth with each stroke, until she could feel the tip probing her throat. Errol was by now grunting loudly with pleasure, and then he suddenly grabbed a handful of Dawn's dirty blonde hair and roughly pulled her head back and forth, simply using her mouth as a tool for his satisfaction. Dawn gagged a couple of times, but knew that it was useless to resist, even feeling arousal at being used...just when she wondered whether Errol would come in her mouth, something that she had never let her husband do, Errol pulled her head off his cock contemptuously, leaving Dawn gasping for breath.

Errol felt his cock buzzing, Dawn had performed her oral much better than he'd expected. He looked at the figure before him, Dawn's hair now a mess, her lipstick smeared around her mouth, her pretty little white tits tipped with deep brown nipples...she looked like a true slut, he thought.

"You were good, girly...now get on all fours!"

Dawn did as she was instructed, making to remove her thong as she got into position.

"No! Keep those on, it makes your ass and cunt look hot..." commanded Errol.

Dawn was now in position, looking delightfully submissive with her head down and pert little white ass in the air. Errol lay between her legs, and pulled the thin strip of material away from Dawn's cunt.

Dawn jolted as she felt Errol's tongue rasp against her pussy. His tongue was wet and felt incredibly broad as it lathered all around her pubic region, probing into every crevice, prising her tight cunt lips apart...

"Mmm, why do white girls taste so good..." mumbled Errol from between Dawn's legs.

Dawn started to groan at the oral attentions of her black lover. She could only imagine the contrast between his black head and her peachy white ass, and the thought turned her on further...just when Dawn felt that she might cum on Errol's tongue, he stopped licking her.

"Get those legs further apart, slut," growled Errol.

Dawn did as she was told, feeling incredibly exposed as she stayed on all fours, cunt and ass in the air. Errol looked down at his prey for a moment, still enjoying the tangy taste of Dawn's cunt on his tongue. He stared at the tiny thin band of pink material running down the crack of Dawn's exposed ass, and decided to give her a real treat. Prising the strip away, Errol suddenly plunged his tongue onto Dawn's tiny rosebud anus.

"Ohh!!" exclaimed Dawn, taken by surprise. "Oh yeah, that's fantastic!" she whimpered.

Errol ran his tongue back and forth over Dawn's anus, holding her hips tightly to prevent her from moving away. In his experience, white girls either adored or loathed having their ass licked out, and it was clear that this hot bitch loved it. He licked round and round, before pointing his tongue and dipping it into Dawn's anus as far as he could.

By now Dawn was just groaning with lust. She had always wanted her anus stimulated, but had never had the courage to Mark, her husband, and now here she was, having her ass violated by black stud who had clearly done all of this before...the sensation of his soft but powerful tongue penetrating her tight virgin asshole was bringing her close to orgasm. Then, as suddenly as it had started, she felt Errol move away from her exposed anus.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Dawn & Black Boss

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds