• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Chelsea Ch. 01

Chelsea Ch. 01

Chelsea Manning had gotten out of a nice hot shower. She wrapped a long, extra wide towel around her body. Once Chelsea got into her room, she closed her door and stood in front of a mirror.

Chelsea dropped her towel and gazed at her body. Chelsea was a beautiful African American girl. At 18, she had long black straight hair, large hazel eyes, a medium size nose and a wide mouth for her beautiful smile.

Chelsea loved everything about her except for her breasts. Chelsea stood only 5'3 and had a narrow waist, flat stomach, and a nice round ass, but it was her breasts that had gotten her the most attention.

Chelsea's breasts were enormous. They were like a porn star's breasts but all naturals. On her short fame and slim body, her breasts looked abnormal on her. It was hard for Chelsea to find bras that reached into the Double J's. Chelsea wore a costume made 34JJ cup bra. It was the only one she had. It cost her folks nearly $200 to made a bra that big. Lots less then having Chelsea get a breast reduction. The surgeons can only take out so much of the breast tissue and Chelsea would still have enormous breasts.

Chelsea never wore baggy clothes, seeing how her breast could be easily seen jutting or bulging from her chest. She didn't like her breasts, but she was stuck with them. She didn't like the attention the boys give her because of her breasts. Chelsea was beautiful but guys seem to only want to fuck her and her tits.

Chelsea was still a virgin and as far as anyone knew, no man had ever seen or touched her breasts.

The girls at school were jealous of Chelsea because their boyfriends would want them to be more like Chelsea or they would drool at Chelsea while their girlfriends were around. Girls started spreading rumors, saying Chelsea stuffed her bras or Chelsea fucked a teacher to get good grades.

Chelsea wasn't allowed to play sports or even gym class. Chelsea's doctors advised her not to do any sports because all the bouncing on her chest could hurt her back.

Chelsea had made it through life so far very strong and didn't let anyone get her down. That's until a new teacher came into town.

Mr. Brown became the new Psychology teacher when Mr. Newton retired. Mr. Brown was young, about 6'7 and kind of a muscular white male. He was quite handsome and lots of his female students had a crush on him. Even the females whom won't in his class knew who he was and had a crush on him. But Mr. Brown only had eyes for one girl. And that girl was Chelsea.

Mr. Brown couldn't figure out why Chelsea never flirted with him like the rest of his female students did. Chelsea had Mr. Brown as her last class of the day.

Mr. Brown has been teaching the class for 2 weeks now and Chelsea has never once tried to flirt. Probably because she gets straight A's in the class and had no reason to flirt for a good grade.

Mr. Brown was frustrated with Chelsea's perfect straight A record deep down inside. Mr. Brown tried his best to make Chelsea his teacher's pet and called on her all the time. Mr. Brown even asked Chelsea to help him grade papers after school, just so he could continue his long fantasy of fucking Chelsea, with her actually being in the room, so he could stare and fantasy about her huge breasts.

Mr. Brown knew he only had a few weeks left before Chelsea graduated and when on to college. Then he would have lucked out on fucking the bustiest girl in town and figured some college professor would try his luck at getting Chelsea to sleep with him. Mr. Brown knew he had to make his move. He knows that Chelsea needs to pass Psychology in order for her to graduate and major in Psychology in college. Mr. Brown knew he had to use all of that against young Chelsea.

One Friday afternoon before school was about to be let out, Mr. Brown asked Chelsea to stay behind for a minute. The bell rung and everyone left the classroom except Chelsea and Mr. Brown.

"Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea. Please. Have a seat for a minute," Mr. Brown said.

"Yes Mr. Brown?" Chelsea said slyly, as she sat down.

"Call me Dave Chelsea."

"I rather not sir," Chelsea refused.

"Oh? Then I guess I rather not pass you even though you have all straight A's in my class," said Dave, as he stood up from his desk and walked over behind Chelsea.

"WHAT! Why would you fail me for not calling you by your first name?" Chelsea wondered.

"It's not about my first name girl. It's about what I want," Dave said, as he moved his hands to Chelsea's shoulders.

Chelsea felt a little tingle in her body and quickly stood up.

"Please sir. Don't touch me," Chelsea said frighten.

"Sit back down Chelsea. You shouldn't be afraid of me," Dave said, as he reached out and grabbed Chelsea's hand. He sat Chelsea back down and grabbed her shoulders again.

"Please Mr. Brown or Dave... I don't think we should be doing this," Chelsea pleaded.

"I need you Chelsea. I want you Chelsea," Dave confessed.

"Why sir? You have all these other pretty girls throwing themselves at you and yet you want me. Is it really I or is it my breasts?" Chelsea questioned.

"Both. I have to admit Chelsea. Your breasts are one of a kind. I've never seen a high school girl come close to being the size you are. You must be well in the H and I cup," Dave said cocky. "And the fact that no one has ever touched them makes its even better."

Dave moved his hands into the neckline of Chelsea's football jersey. He rubbed his hands on her chest and could feel where the two massive jugs began hanging from her chest.

"Hmmm!" Doesn't that feel good," moaned Dave.

His cock filled up the first of his jeans just thinking about Chelsea.

"Stop it," demanded Chelsea. "STOP TOUCHING ME!"

"Quiet bitch or you'll fail my class," Dave threaten.

"I'll get you fire if you rape me," Chelsea warned.

"I'll get you expelled and that means, no scholarship and no college," Dave teased.

A blank stare came over Chelsea's face. She realizes that she's in a no win situation.

"How can you do this to me? What kind of a person are you?" Chelsea questioned with fear in her voice and tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I'm a good person Chelsea and I think you need a good fucking to cheer you up," Dave whispered in her ear, as he nibbled and licked her earlobe.

Dave removed his hands from her chest and grabbed the bottom of her jersey. He lifted it up and over Chelsea's head. She had on a long white tee shirt, with her humongous black bra visible through it.

"Ohhh! Look at the size of that bra," moaned Dave.

He pulled the shirt up from the back and read the bra tag.

"34JJ!!" Dave said surprised. "Now I know there must be the biggest tits on the planet that are all natural. I want you to take the bra off through you shirt so only the shirt stays on you."

"NO!" Chelsea said angrily.

"If I have to force clothes off you bitch, then there is going to be some trouble. Now take the damn bra off and shut the fuck up," Dave ordered.

Chelsea reached behind herself and undid her many bra straps. She pulled the huge bra off her shoulders and through the right arm short sleeve. Her gargantuan mounds were naked underneath the white shirt. Without the bra on, her tits sagged naturally and the massive bottoms of her tits rested just above her bellybutton. Chelsea looked like she had two basketballs hanging from her chest. Her saucer size dark areolas were easily seen through the shirt.

Dave stood in front of Chelsea the whole thing she removed her bra.

"Oh Jesus! That was beautiful and those TITS! They're HUGE! Pass huge. ENORMOUS! No, no, no. Fuck that. Pass enormous. TITANIC! Or perhaps there is no word to describe the size of those things except MONSTROUS!" Dave explained.

Chelsea's eyes got big, as she saw the large bulge in Dave's pants.

"You're not the only one packing something-big Chelsea," teased Dave.

"Please sir. I'll do anything else but this. I'll do extra homework; Class work; whatever it may be," Chelsea pleaded.

"Bounce around in your chair for a little bit," Dave ordered, as he stroked the first of his jeans.

Chelsea had no choice but to do so. Chelsea bounced around in her chair a little bit, which caused her gigantic jugs to bounce and flop under her shirt.

"This hurt sir. It hurts my chest and back," cried Chelsea, as she continued to bounce her heavy tits up and down for Dave.

"Ok then. Stop bouncing your tits. Lift the shirt up half way and keep your nipples covered," Dave demanded.

Chelsea lifted the white tee up to her nipples and kept them covered. The bottoms of her enormous chocolate breasts and dark areolas were revealed to a man for the first time. Dave walked closer to Chelsea and extended his hands. He used the back of his hand to brush underneath Chelsea's breasts. This was the first time only hands besides Chelsea, has touched her breasts in any way.

"Oh sir!" moaned lightly Chelsea, as the brushing send chills through her body.

"Oh yes! I like these. I like these a lot," said Dave excited, as he cupped Chelsea's ample melons by the bottoms and squeezes them. "The bottoms alone fills my hands up."

Dave removed his hands from the bottoms of Chelsea's tits and grabbed the bottom of the shirt, which rested on her nipples. He lifted the shirt up and bunched it around Chelsea's neck. For the first time to a man's eyes, Chelsea's colossal hooters has been revealed...

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Chelsea Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 175 milliseconds