• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • 19 Year Old Bobby & Ron

19 Year Old Bobby & Ron

12

There are only a couple of adult movie houses left in this area and none are what you'd call theaters in the traditional sense. The one that I frequent most is in fact in a building that once housed a KFC.

Now it's a dirty nasty place but there is usually a fair amount of action going on at any time and the place is actually a sort of adult emporium. When you enter, the front section is a run of the mill book store with magazines, movies for sale or rent and various toys.

Beyond a set of doors that you need to pay to enter is a small theater where movies are shown and there are about ten rows of ten theater style seats and an approximately 16' X 20' screen.

Behind this section there are about fifteen to twenty booths, most with glory holes and there's usually a lot of traffic in this area.

Since I like experiencing the feel of strange cock in my hand I enjoy going here because sitting in the theater area you can do just that and afterwards if you're so inclined you can go into one of the booths for a more personal time.

I was last there several months ago during the summer months; I remember this because I was wearing my standard summer "going to the dirty movies clothes", a pair of baggy, loose fitting elastic band gym shorts, a tee shirt, socks and tennis shoes. These shorts allow for easy access and I can also pull them up and down easily.

The only thing I have to be careful about is since I'm not wearing underwear and my cock leaks precum so copiously I need to have a handkerchief to wipe on so it doesn't leave a spot on my shorts. Sometimes at this I fail miserably and after a while there is a huge wet spot on the front.

I arrived at the theater, paid my admission and went into the back and stood along side the wall a few minutes allowing my eyes to adjust to the darkness. When I was sure I wouldn't step on anyone I found a seat and settled in.

Over the next hour or so four or five different guys came and sat next to me. They were young, old and some around my age and after playing with each others cocks for a few minutes, or once they'd be disappointed when I wouldn't go into the back with them, they'd leave.

The reason I wouldn't go into the back wasn't because I didn't want to get sucked or even suck them, it was because I preferred to "get my monies" worth feeling cock before I did so. So I'd sit in the theater and play with and be played with as we watched the movie.

Of course I don't need to tell you this but each of the cocks I played with was different. One was thick, about six inches and uncut, one was thin, cut and long, about eight inches, another was short, cut but very thick and so on.

One of the guys who'd sat next to me liked in addition to playing my cock, liked to push my tee shirt up and rub my hairy chest and belly while I played with him.

When the most recent guy I'd played with had left I sat alone watching the movie for only about five minutes before a young man sat down next to me. In the semi-darkness I could see him opening his jeans and then he sat there with his arms on the armrests of the seat.

After a minute passed and he didn't make any further move I reached over and placed my arm on top of his, and when he didn't protest I moved my hand to his lap. I felt his hard cock brush my hand then wrapped my hand around it.

When I took hold of his cock his hand moved to mine and we sat stroking each other and feeling each others balls in the dark. After a few minutes he must have felt real comfortable being with me because he laid his head on my shoulder as we masturbated each other.

We sat like this for quite some time playing with each other and when someone sat on the other side of the young man he took his hand from my cock and leaned over and they talked a second. They only exchanged a few words then he leaned back against me and put his hand back on my cock. The other guy got up and I thought he'd move on but he passed in front of us and sat on my left.

As soon as he sat he opened his jeans then reached over and placed his hand on my cock along with the other young mans.

What the hell I thought and did the same to him, now having a cock in each hand as they both played with my cock and balls.

We played with each other another ten minutes or so when the first young man leaned over, pointed the man on my left and said to me "he's my roommate and we want to know if you'd like to go someplace for some more fun alone?"

Not that I haven't partaken from time to time but I'm not usually into getting with young guys. But on the other hand something intrigued me about these two so I agreed.

I'm not sure what it was about these two that sparked my interest because the mannerisms of both were very effeminate and that usually is not something I find attractive or appealing, but there was a sense of sensuality about them that did attract me and must have been the reason I'd decided to accept their invitation.

We all got up and left the theater together and standing in the parking lot we introduced ourselves.

"My names Ron" said the first guy who'd sat next to me.

"Bobby" the other guy said extending his hand, palm down and limp fingered.

"Bill."

"Pleased to meet you Bill" they said almost in unison.

"Why don't we go to our apartment, it's only about a fifteen minute drive?" said Ron.

And Bobby piped right in with "I can ride with Bill so he doesn't get lost. I mean should we get separated in traffic or something."

"Ok, we can do this" I said to both and then said to Ron "I'll follow you."

On the drive Bobby talked incessantly, but it stuck me more as something he did because he was nervous not because he was chatty. Also his nervousness didn't seem to be caused by anything that I should have been wary of, although until I know there's reason not to be I'm always wary going to someone else's "territory" like this. Instinct led me to believe he was just a shy kid who was nervous around new people.

As we rode he told me "me and Ron we're both nineteen and have been friends since the sixth grade. Being gay, it was hard on us back then, really all through school because we were the only openly gay kids at the whole school. There were other gay boys and girls but they were smart enough to keep it a secret."

"How'd they find out about you two?"

Bobby sat quietly for several long moments then said "it was me. Stupidly I said something to someone who I thought was a friend and he freaked out, called us all kinds of names; sicko's, faggots, queers, perverts. He stopped being our friend and told everyone about it and then everyone else stopped being our friends too."

I nodded in sympathy and said "guess you caught hell after that."

He took it as a question and said "Yeah, the other kids really gave us a hard time; beat us up pretty often too. A lot of it had to do with Kenny, the kid I'd told; seemed like he was either always in on the beatings or provoking them. Funny thing is I ran into him a few weeks ago at that theater we just came from. He said it was his first time and he was just watching the movie, but when I saw him he was coming out of the back."

"The back" Bobby talked about was the booth area with the glory holes. Now while it's entirely possible Kenny was there just watching the movies, I thought it was pretty doubtful that was all he was doing.

"Sounds like he was hiding something too" I said to Bobby.

Nodding he said "yeah, I thought so too."

"It's been my experience that the one's hollering the loudest or beating the hardest are usually up to something similar as well or have something else to hide. They always seem to be the worst."

Bobby nodded but I wasn't sure if it was in agreement or just that he'd heard me.

"Because we were gay and everyone knew it we were each others only friends all through school. Well I guess that's not really true, we did have a few other friends but not many, and some of them were and some weren't gay too. Anyway Ron and me started fooling around with each other when we were in junior high and when we graduated last year we moved in together."

"Plan on staying together?"

"Yeah I think we do."

"But sometimes you guys like someone new in your bed, is that it?"

Nodding he said "yeah sometimes we go to one of the book stores or theaters and try to pick up someone to play with but we don't do it too often mostly because we're scared about picking up some nut. Most of the time we pick up guys around our age but sometimes, like today, we pick up an older man."

"I always liked older men myself, even when I was your age."

"Really?"

"Uh huh, I'd play around with anyone really, any age but my preference was for older men, the older the better."

"Cool."

About this time we arrived at their apartment complex and Bobby directed me to a visitor's parking spot. Ron waited until we'd walked over then we went upstairs to their apartment and went in. It was a nice one bedroom apartment and surprisingly for two young men the place was amazingly clean and neat.

Ron led us into the bedroom and then both he and Bobby began stripping immediately so I followed suit. I watched them and they me as we each undressed ourselves.

These kids still had some things to learn I guess, among them the pleasure of undressing someone else as they undressed you.

But once we were all naked we came together at the foot of the bed in a group hug kissing and letting our hands roam over each other.

Ron was on my right and stood about 5'11", had brown eyes and light hair that also was more brown then blond and from the neck down he was completely hairless as he shaved his pubes. But the most remarkable thing about him was his thinness. It appeared that a stiff wind would blow him down the street much as it would leaves across your lawn. If he weighed 120 pounds soaking wet I'd have been surprised. His cock, which was already well north of horizontal, was shaved bare and cut, about six inches and he carried a set of high, tight balls that must have been full of cum. Ron was also a very passionate kisser and I love kissing someone who gets into it as much as he did.

I view kissing as being as much of a sex act as anything you would do with your genitals. It's one of my most favorite things to do and can kiss someone who enjoys being kissed for literally an hour or more. I was going to enjoy kissing Ron.

Bobby was a couple inches shorter then Ron and much heavier, weighing in at 200+ pounds. (When I'd first seen them together outside the theater in the parking lot the first thought in my mind was of Jack Sprat and his wife.) Bobby was dark haired and had a sparse tuft of hair on his chest right over his breastbone but was otherwise hairless as he also shaved his pubes. His cock was larger then mine and Ron's so I guess he was about six and a quarter inches, maybe six and a half inches long. He was also cut and very hard at this moment with it pointing upwards. While Ron was the superior kisser Bobby was no slouch either.

Since I'm 51 years of age, 6', and very hairy we made quite a diverse threesome.

Breaking from the kissing and hugging the boys led the way over to the bed and asked me to lie down.

Once I had Ron crawled onto the bed and lay between my legs and licked and sucked my balls as Bobby lay next to me and we kissed some more. His hand rubbed over my chest, playing with my nipples and running his fingers through the hair as he pushed his tongue into my mouth and I sucked on it. My hand held Bobby's hard cock in its palm and I caressed it as best I could in this position.

Ron's mouth had been sucking on my balls as Bobby and I kissed but now he was licking the length of my hard cock as it lay flat on my belly and once he reached the head he picked it up in his hand and began to go down on me, running his lips up and down my six inches. I discovered pretty quickly that he was as good a cocksucker as he was a kisser. He could take me into his mouth deeply too and it felt wonderful when his lips pressed against my pubes. When he bobbed his head his lips would slide from the base all the way up and over the head, closing together, pursed at the crown of my cock before sliding all the way back down again.

As his roommate sucked me I tugged gently on Bobby's cock and said to him "I want to suck you while Ron goes down on me, so get up here and feed it to me."

He practically scrambled onto his knees and knelt crossways over my head and face. I held his cock in my hand and ran my tongue around the head of his cock before taking it into my mouth.

Kneeling as he was, crossways over me, allowed Bobby to set his own pace as he fucked my mouth, and that's exactly what he did, fucked my mouth; he humped his hips sawing his cock between my lips. On each outstroke he'd bring his cock all the way out until my lips was just at the ridge at the base of his cock head. My tongue would swirl around the head before pressing against his shaft as Bobby pushed it back in.

My right hand was between his legs and up on his ass, feeling along the crack and over the twin globes occasionally reaching down to hold his balls, which like Ron's were high and tight. Bobby continued to fuck my mouth as I felt his ass and soon his pace quickened and his breathing changed.

I was a little surprised that he was already ready to cum but that's young men for you. I let him continue to pump his tasty cock in and out, using my mouth as a fuck hole as Ron sucked mine at a slower more leisurely pace.

In my mind's eye I could picture him with my cock in his mouth watching Bobby kneel over me fucking my face as his passion built. I could feel Bobby's ass clench on each down stroke as he neared his orgasm.

Suddenly Bobby got up onto his knees, pulling his cock from my mouth with an audible pop and then quickly took it in his hand as he began to jerk on it. After only one or two quick strokes he began to shoot, his first spurt landing on my cheek, his second on my chin, the rest dribbling out onto my arm which lay between his legs on the bed below him.

Once he was done shooting I pulled him closer to me and took his now soft cock into my mouth. I didn't suck on it, thinking it'd be sensitive, but did run my tongue around his cock cleaning him, licking up his cum and precum. He let me do this for less then a minute when he pulled his cock from my mouth again then lay back on the bed leaning against the headboard.

Using the edge of the sheet I wiped my face and arm then rose up onto my elbows and said to Ron "why don't you stop sucking now and let me suck you awhile."

We traded positions and when I'd gotten down and lay between his legs I held his cock in my hand and could feel how hard he was, how when I pulled his cock towards me from where it lay on his belly it pulled back against me.

I moved up on the bed and holding his cock straight up from his groin lowered my mouth onto it. I swallowed it all in one gulp the first time and when I felt the head against the back of my throat I began to move my lips up and down on his cock as Bobby leaned over and kissed Ron. After about a minute or minute and a half I took my mouth from his cock and held it pointing straight up as I lowered my mouth to his balls. His sack was tight and firm and I licked it with the flat of my tongue before slowly sliding my tongue from the lowest point on his sack up and over it then onto his shaft all the way to the head then took him in my mouth all at once again.

When I'd gone back to sucking Ron, Bobby slipped off the bed and moved behind me. When I felt him getting back onto the bed at the foot I spread my legs for him and then felt his hands on my cheeks pushing them apart. Next I felt his lips and tongue kissing and licking along the length of my ass crack, eventually he zeroed in on my asshole drilling his tongue into me after licking it thoroughly.

As Bobby ate my ass I sucked Ron's cock for about another five minutes until he began to hump his hips, pistoning his cock in and out of my mouth seven or eight times until he shot his load into it. Ron grunted as he came and I held his cum, except for the first spurt which I swallowed, in my mouth until he was done.

Afterwards I sat up, turned around and pulled Bobby to me then kissed him sharing his lover's cum with him, pushing our tongues into each others mouth.

When we were done kissing I lay back on the bed and Bobby rolled over to the other side of Ron, scooted up and lay back too.

We took about a ten minute break and talked about nothing really, just chatted.

When we'd recovered I wanted to suck both boys again, so I had them stand facing each other as I knelt and in turn sucked each of them hard again. Back and forth I moved my mouth, from cock to cock. I'd suck Ron for a minute then Bobby, then back to Ron and as I sucked one of them, my hand would stroke the other, my thumb sometimes rubbing over and around the head. As I sucked them they stood over me kissing, their hands on each others arms.

After about seven or eight minutes of this Ron asked me "can I fuck you, I really want to put my dick in your ass?"

I nodded and climbed up onto the bed. Staying on my knees I lay across some pillows I'd piled up.

While Ron lubed up my ass and put on a condom I asked Bobby "how about sitting on the bed in front of me so I can suck you again as Ron fucks me."

As I played with, licked and sucked on Bobby's cock Ron played with my ass for several minutes working his fingers into me until I told him "go ahead and put it in now."

He took his time entering me and once he'd gotten into me and his hips were resting against my ass he set up a steady rhythm fucking me. His cock felt really good in my ass, having just the right length and girth for me.

As Ron rode me I continued to go down on Bobby's cock and sucked him in rhythm to Ron's in and out movements.

I was in heaven because you see this is my absolute favorite act, giving head as I'm being fucked.

Ron had his hands on my hips as he rocked his back and forth pushing his cock into me. After he'd fucked me for about six or seven minutes he picked up his pace, really slamming into me now then suddenly he shot his load. I could feel his cock swell in my ass with each spurt.

Spent he pulled out of me and as he sat on the edge of the bed he pulled the full condom from his shriveled cock and tossed it into the waste basket by the bed.

Remaining as I was, on my knees lying on the pillows I took my mouth from Bobby's cock and asked "how about you, you want to fuck me now too?"

Enthusiastically he said "yes" and practically leapt from the bed and put on a condom.

Getting behind me he was able to enter me easily as he was aided by his lover having just pulled his cock from my ass and it was still open and relaxed and still well lubed. After the head I'd given him Bobby didn't last long and fucked me for only about three minutes when he came.

Now that they'd both fucked me and gotten off they sat back on the bed with their soft dicks lying between their legs as I knelt up and played with my still hard one.

As I pulled on my dick I asked them "which one of you wants this in their ass and which one of you wants the load in their mouth?"

After the boys playfully bickered about it they decided that Bobby would take my load.

I repositioned the pillows so they lay across the bed rather then long ways. Then I said to Ron "go ahead and get like I was on top of those pillows with your knees right here" indicating a spot very near the edge of the mattress.

To Bobby I said "I need you to get me a condom."

Getting behind Ron I opened the tube of lube and smeared a liberal amount of lube onto the outside of his asshole.

As I began to work on opening Ron's asshole some I said to Bobby, making it more an order then a request "suck my cock until I'm ready for you to put the condom on me."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • 19 Year Old Bobby & Ron

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 123 milliseconds