• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Birthday

My Birthday

The story below is true. I'm sure you hear that a lot, but this is a true recount of this last birthday weekend.

It was the weekend before my birthday and my wife decided we were going to celebrate. She decided we were going to get a quick bite to eat and then we were going to go to our favorite strip club.

As Jennifer got dressed in her favorite outfit, her 38F's were bulging against the shimmery red halter top. I had an instant hard on, I attempted to get a little pre celebration action but she gave me a little rub on the cock, a big kiss, and said, "You can wait. Trust me; we will have fun when we get home." I continued dressing with my still raging hard on.

We hurriedly grabbed a bite to eat at a little diner. The waitress commented on how nice Jennifer's outfit was (she didn't mention that you could see almost all of her tits down the front of the top but I'm sure she was thinking it) We told a little white lie and said we were going to a local dance club. We didn't want the poor old lady to have a heart attack if we told her where we were really going. After dinner we stopped at a store and grabbed some after party essentials, a bottle of champagne and some other drinks.

As we arrived at the club, it was still a little early so the place was dead. 1 or 2 old men were sitting there nursing drinks. Brooklyn was on stage and immediately recognized us (amazing lap dances, but that's for another story). She smiled and gave a little wave. As we sat down in our booth another girl sat down with us and started chatting.

While we were sitting there, I saw a girl out of the corner of my eye, amazing looking with dark brown hair, tan skin beautiful D boobs. It was her; Jennifer is in LOVE with her. We met her at the first club we went to and had a blast. Unfortunately due to an emergency, we had to leave before we could get a dance or her name. The next week that club burned down forcing us to find a new place. Jennifer was heart broken, all she could talk about for the next month was that we would never find her and now she is in our new place. I told Jennifer and at first she didn't believe it, after all it was almost 6 months later and memories of a brief encounter like that fade. She got up and went over to talk to her. It was her, she immediately recognized Jennifer. Her name was Monique. She had thought Jennifer got cold feet on the dance and we just left.

She immediately joined us at the booth. As the night progressed, the club got packed but, our booth became the hot spot. I had 5 of the 10 or so dancers at my booth, only getting up to do their rotation on stage and then coming immediately back. You could tell a few of the other guys were getting really pissed at us for hogging the best girls. As they did their time on stage, most would throw my wife their bra's and outfits. I think her smile got bigger every time.

It was nearing time to go, so we went to the VIP area with Monique for a few dances. I let my wife get hers first. I don't know who's smile was bigger, my wife's for getting an amazing dance, or mine from watching this hot brunette gyrate and rub her tits all over my wife. Then it was my turn with Monique. I wasn't sure how this would go, as this was my first lap dance in front of my wife (I normally buy them for her and just enjoy the sights) and she is normally very possessive about me. I was tense at first, but when I caught the wicked smile on her face, I knew it was all good and began to enjoy myself.

After our dances we decided that we had enough teasing and decided to go home and have more fun. As the valet was getting our car, we made out like teenagers. After we got in the car and were heading home I unzipped her pants and started playing with her pussy. There was already a wet spot the size of a CD on her pants and I was making it bigger. I made her cum about halfway home. Needless to say I hauled ass the rest of the way home.

When we got home, we immediately started kissing, fondling and, stripping each other. I took a break to pour us some champagne. As I came back to her, on the couch, I set down the bottle and gave her a glass. She took a small swig and then grabbed the mostly full bottle of champagne. She gave me an evil grin and then started fucking the bottle. The moans coming out of her were amazing. She said the feeling was incredible, like something perfectly fitted to her insides but with the fizz action, it was almost like a vibrator too. I watched the fizzed up champagne pouring out of her pussy and I had to have a taste. I started licking her pussy and it was an amazing taste, sweet, salty, fizzy, almost impossible to describe. While I was eating her out, I lubed a finger up with her juices and slid it in her ass. This really drove her nuts. As I loosened her up I slid a second and a third. She was now moaning like a cat in heat.

I decided I had to fuck her now. I threw her on her back and started fucking her with a force she had never felt before. I felt the cum welling up in me and did not want our night to end so quickly (Hey I may be a 1 shot guy, but I'm going to make it last), so I stopped. I began kissing her all over, sucking on her tits, biting on her nipples, and fucking her with the bottle. She started moaning louder, so I started fucking her harder and deeper, stretching her pussy to the limits. All the sudden she started to climax again, shaking and screaming, "OMIGOD, OMIGOD!!! You Fucking Asshole. That's it. Harder, Harder, HARRRRRRDDDDDDDDEEEEERRRRR!!!!!!" All the sudden she fell silent. As she lay there basking in the afterglow, she said breathless, "That was the most unbelievable orgasm I've ever had."

She then pushed me onto my back and mounted me. As she was riding me for all she was worth, she reached down, grabbed the bottle that was still about half full, (Not sure how much was champagne and how much was pussy juice but that just made it hotter), and downed it in one gulp while still giving me the ride of my life. I think that was the most erotic sight I had ever seen.

After she finished the bottle, she dropped it on the floor and started talking trash, "You like that, huh? You mutherfucker, come on. You can do better than that. Fuck me harder!" I started thrusting upward as hard as I could; she stared in with, "Yeah baby, that's it. There you go. FUCK MEEEEEE!!!" I reared up, flipped her on her back, and started going to town pushing with everything I had. I decided I wanted to finish doggy style, so I pulled out, rolled her over, and began fucking her from behind. While I was fucking her, I started spanking her, hard. She started screaming, "Yeah baby, spank my ass, Oh yeah make it red, spank my ass hard" I started spanking her harder and fucking her harder. I felt it welling up and evidently she did too because she exclaimed, "Yeah baby that's it give me your cum, I want it all!" As I came about as hard as I ever had, she said "Yeah baby that's it, give it all to me."

As I pulled out, she cleaned me up licking all of our combined juices off of my now limp cock, she made noises like it was the most delicious thing she ever had.

I can't wait to go back to the club, our anniversary is coming up, maybe we'll "celebrate" again. Who knows maybe Monique will join us this time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Birthday

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 224 milliseconds