• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Heavenly Love Ch. 06

Heavenly Love Ch. 06

12

Thank you all for the feedback for my last chapter.

I did set up a virtual game for the word scrabble using a spreadsheet. So it was nice of some to observe the reality of the game. I wanted a bit of realism to it. Actually I have developed a lot of games on those lines.

I realise that some of you are getting impatient (even annoyed) at the pace of the story. I started writing this story to create something beautiful, and hopefully realistic. So it needs its due time to develop.

Sorry for the delay in posting this chapter. I had to take time to develop the story. Hope the wait was worth it. I would like to hear from women about their comments on the story and how it is developing.

As usual, please read the chapters in series in chronological order if you have stumbled on this one first.

___________________________

Things took a turn after the game. But I didn't know they would turn for the best.

She stopped being touchy-feely. She would initiate it very rarely. But if I did touch her, she responded with sensual compliance. She succumbed to my every move and responded to me with feminine subtlety. She still continued wearing her 'turn-on' clothes. So I had to react at times to calm myself down.

Sometimes in the kitchen I used to hug her from the back, and stay that way for long time. We used to continue talking while she worked. I used to place my chin on her shoulder. At times I used to press my cheek on her cheek, while hugging her from the back. Those were the times that were particularly 'hot'. With all the moving and shifting while she worked, her bum used to rub and press on my pelvis getting me hard. Sometimes, I used to gently press my pelvis on her bum to see her reaction. Sometimes she used to 'ignore it' and carry on working as though she had not noticed it. At other times, she used to respond by a lot of subtle ways – caressing my hand, or my cheek, or simply pressing her bum on my pelvis to experience my pleasure. It was not what she did in her response, but the gentle and subtle manner in which she did it that was more sensual than the response itself. Without being obvious, it was a gentle hint of encouragement.

Every time I was close to her, I could smell her wonderful fragrance. I loved playing with her hair and she loved it too. So we used to sit in front of the TV for long times and I did her hair. Her hair was long, past the shoulders and I loved it.

For a few weeks, mom woke up late for weekends. I had taken that opportunity to cook her some nice hot morning breakfast. The third time, she said, "I miss you in the morning if I wake up early so I was sleeping late. If you are going to wake up earlier, I will wake up early too."

"Why didn't you wake me then?"

"I don't like to. I like to see you take rest at least during the weekends."

"I like to serve you your favourite breakfast in bed." I smiled.

"I would rather spend time with you." She smiled.

"Tell you what. For the next time, if I am asleep and you miss me, you can always crawl into the bed and lie with me. How about that?"

"I had thought about that but then I didn't want to wake you up."

"What better way to wake up than next to you?" I smiled at her.

"That sounds nice. I will do that. You can do that too. That way I know how much you miss me." She smiled with wide eyes.

"I will". I smiled back. "Next time you can have me for breakfast."

"Oh don't even go there." She giggled.

After that conversation, I slipped into her bed on one occasion when she was still asleep. I lay next to her under the sheet and held her from the back and spooned her.

"I could never wake up if we did this", she purred.

"You don't have to", I replied cuddling her in my arms.

"This is some breakfast."

"I knew you would like it. When do I get some?"

"Whenever you sleep late."

"What about at other times?" I asked. "Do we have to have only breakfast?"

"Not at all. What do you have in mind?" she gently turned around and looked at me deep in the eyes.

I wasn't sure if I should have said what I said then, but I think it was good enough for her.

"Since you have said you like being spooned, I was thinking we could to do that at times when we sleep at night. Like during weekends when we don't have to get up early."

"I would love that. It is always nice to feel you close to me."

She turned around and pushed herself in my hug. I hugged her gently, being aware of the sheer thinness of clothes that were keeping our touches at bay.

During the next few months we took turns slipping under the sheet in each other's beds. More so, mom came over a little more than I went to her – primarily because I slept till late more than she did. Or may be it was her way to get close to me. Because at times, she used to slip into my bed at about 6am in the morning – too early for me to call that wake up time on a weekend. And then she would sleep till late in my bed with me, so I had to lie in the bed with her till she woke up. Well, it wasn't that I HAD to. I liked her presence next to me in my bed. I used to be hard during those times of the day in particular and having her lie next to me would fuel any remaining desires.

When she spooned me, she usually held me on my chest and pressed her breasts on my back. Her one leg used to slip in between my legs and I used to feel her tender warm touch all over my body. When she occasionally stroked my bare chest from underneath the t-shirt, it would send chills down my spin because I would get me so hard.

Spooning her would be more disastrous. Her nightdress used to crawl up her hips at times and I would get to feel her thighs on mine. Her bum would press on my pelvis sending my prick to stand up hard. My only option to hold her in the front would be to hug her on her tummy. But she would encourage me to hold her on her bust by pulling my hand across with her hand. She had stopped wearing bras when she slept. So I could feel the tenderness of her boobs on my hand like a soft butter through her top. Her shoulders would entice me to plant a few kisses randomly when her fragrance would get too much to bear. Her panties were getting to be thinner and shorter with the cuts getting deeper and higher on the bum. I was dreading the time when she would think of wearing thongs.

During the summer, something happened that turned our lives around a corner.

For a whole week, the temperatures soared and the heat was unbearable. When we used to get home, we would take cold showers to cool us and then I dressed only in my shorts with nothing on the top. This happened two days consecutively.

"I feel so hot. This heat is killing me." My mom sighed once when she came back from work.

"Why don't you dress light?" I added innocently.

She looked at me for a moment. "You won't mind?"

I looked at her with a serious face. "Someone is forgetting their promise. Nothing should embarrass either of us right?"

"Thank you my love. I know I can be relaxed around you. I was just checking."

"You shouldn't have to." I said with a straight face.

"Give me a kiss." She beckoned me to come close.

I kissed her on the lip and hugged her to reassure her.

She got up and went in the bathroom. When she came into the lounge, she was wearing a two-piece bikini. I thought time had run through a black hole because I never realised I had died and gone to heaven in such a short space of time. She looked like a goddess. But as always, she was wearing a thin see-through sarong. That partially veiled her bum cheeks and her warmth between those beautiful thighs. She not only looked seductive, but very sexy.

Seems like she had done something more than just dress down. She had thrown a light in the gasoline. She had shown me a new door that I could open. I was more than willing to access it let alone just open it.

For the next few days we feasted our hearts by eating each other while we enjoyed the summer heat. The days would be lit with summer sun, while our heats were heated with the hidden passion. I tried a few tricks that I could. Once I only wore the shorts, without any briefs underneath. I think in hindsight, it was more like a torture than tease. Because I could feel my hard prick rub bare on the shorts from the inside, because the fore skin was pulled back because of the erection. I had to shift all day long to ease the sensation. I think mom must have realised that she had beaten me at my game because she was doing everything to keep me hard. She wore the push up bra rather than the usual bikini bra. I thought I was going to cum in my shorts when I saw her step in front of me with those babies smiling at me. The cleavage seemed so delicious I could have just licked it for hours. I could not stop staring at them all the time I looked at her. She was too polite to not take offence because I was talking to them all the time. She used to crack a joke at times to tease me, "My eyes are itching. Care to take a look?" or "Do you like my mascara?" typically when she wasn't wearing mascara. Once she asked me, "Do I still have a pimple here?"

"Pimple? What pimple?" I asked.

"Oh I had one. It must have gone now. Guess you never noticed it huh!" and she giggled.

One hot afternoon she had the nerve to wear a thong underneath the sheer thin sarong. I could see the luscious bum and the buns were more than appetising. I don't know how I controlled myself from touching and caressing them. Having said that, I did manage to hug her from behind and press my erection on them to let her know about the bliss I was enjoying. She was more than pleased to acknowledge. Once or twice, she even went as far as bending in front of me while I was sitting on the couch watching TV. I nearly gasped aloud because I could see the small curves of her pussy lips, hiding behind that G-string. Although I had very little time to glance at it, she made sure I had seen it because she did notice the awe in my gaze and the raised cannon on my tank.

"You ok there, honey?" she wanted to tease me.

"I'm ok" I lied.

I think, coincidentally, we both had decided to tease each other that day and I was 'tortured' because of my 'growth'. I wondered how she managed to keep her calm all day knowing she was winning and I had a boner waiting in my shorts.

The next day, I decided to show her some of her own kind, so I dressed in boxer shorts with loose fit and they were short on the length. I made sure I had no briefs underneath and I made no effort to hide the erection. In fact I wasn't erect. I was just flashing it though the loose boxers every time I sat down in front of her. I would prop my leg up on the couch so my prick would be visible through the gaps. I would cross my legs and I would be able to flash some of my bum cheek. I didn't pull them down if they crawled up when I sat down. I knew I was winning this time because she stroked my thigh a lot that day. Her hand moved gently and slowly as she traced my thigh closer to my pelvis. Her caress was so 'casual' that I was more turned on by her subtle hunger than her sensual caress.

One day I was shuffling some cards after I had found a deck of cards in my room. I was sitting in the lounge and was just trying out a few things while mom was in her room clearing some things. When she came into the lounge she noticed me playing with the cards.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Nothing. Just trying out a few things. I was thinking of creating some games we can try out later."

"And?" her eyes lit up.

"I have found a few things we can try. I know you don't want the old things. So I have cooked up some new games we can try."

"Give me a minute. I will be right there." She said with elation in her voice.

After a while she sat in front of me on the couch.

"Ok. Let's see what you have come up with."

I smiled at her. "It is nothing special. It is just something I have cooked up by applying some probability and mathematics."

"Sounds fair enough for us to try." She smiled in her cheek.

So I explained the game to her - Four of a kind. It was basically a boiled down version of poker, with similar rules. Except, it was to be played with four cards dealt to each player and only few combinations were allowed –

* all four suites - one card from each suite

* same value card of all the suites

* a mixed suite sequence

* a pure sequence

I also explained to her that some arrangements had more probabilities than others, but since it was also a matter of luck it all depended on the cards you were handed out and the strategy used for each deal. Each player took turns to pick a card from the remaining deck, and either discards the card, or keeps it and discards one from the hand. I also told her that since it ought to be interesting, it all depended on us on how we tailor the game so as to make it longer, shorter easier or difficult depending on how interesting we would like to make it.

After a while of discussions, and giggling and smiling, we started to play a few rounds. Mom quickly got the hang of it. She was enjoying it and was getting excited.

"This is great. And you say you just cooked it?"

"Yes. Just now while I was fooling around with the cards."

"I wonder what you would come up if you would fool around with me'" she looked at me with tease in her eyes.

I just smiled.

"So shall we start and wager something?"

"Ok. What do you suggest?"

"I'm curious to hear your suggestion. Let's start with something beyond the usual stripping thing."

"I was going to suggest just that."

"Oh come on. That is what I mean. You got to tell me what you would do further if you got me naked. What happens then?" she looked straight in my eyes.

"You want something to happen?" I looked at her with my heart beating out of my chest.

"Hello. Something would be nice. You cannot just get me naked and leave me like that to dress up again. That is no fun is it?"

"Well what do you suggest?" I looked at her sheepishly.

"I want you to tell me one of your ideas, Mr. Genius." She teased me again.

I thought for a while. Then I looked at her. She was looking at me with impatient eyes.

"I have an assignment I am half way through. It is for an arts class. I think I could ask for your help."

"Sounds interesting. Go on. What kind of help?"

"I am writing a portfolio on Sensuality. I have collected a lot of pictures, on Sensual art and I am creating an essay. I guess I could benefit if you posed for me for a few pictures."

"Nude?"

"Um. Nude, semi-nude. Basically sensual."

"Would you need my identity in the pictures or can you keep that discreet?"

"I can use discreet shots. And I can use facial shots separately so the link cannot be made."

She looked at me. Then said, "It is a deal but I will trust you explicitly on that."

I thought my chest would blow like the Alien movies. I couldn't believe she had agreed for that.

"What would you like to do?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" she didn't get my question.

"If you win and you get me naked, what would like to do?"

"I will let you know if that happens."

"That's not fair. I have told you what I would like to do."

"Life isn't fair my darling. But still we enjoy it." She shrugged her shoulders.

I just had to accept it.

"Come on. Who deals first?" mom asked getting excited.

"I don't mind. If you want you can."

"Ok. I will deal the cards. Here goes." She shuffled the cards and handed out four to each of us. She put the rest in the middle.

I lost the first game. She smiled at me with hungry eyes. As I took of my shirt I realised we had different number of clothes on each of us. She had four items and I had only three.

"We didn't start with the same number of clothes. We need to have same number of clothes."

"Oh be quiet. This game has just gotten interesting." She was jumping with joy to see my bare chest. "Come on Mr. Genius. You can show your intelligence a bit." She teased me.

"You are bad." I sulked.

"Oh baby, I'm very bad." She laughed while teasing me.

I saw her feasting on my bare chest. It did seem to work because I won the next round. Off came her top. Underneath was her lacy bra with the cleavage smiling at me. Her boobs looked extra delicious. But I wanted to focus on my game cause I was two away from being naked. But I did feast on her cleavage in a very obvious way and distracted her.

I won the next game again. She got shocked at her loss.

"I thought they would do the trick", she sulked at me while pointing to her boobs.

"They did. They increased my determination to get you naked." I smiled.

"Oh really? Well we will see about that." She seemed determined to win.

She sat with her bra and pants on. She looked ravishingly delicious. I could hardly focus on my cards. She kept leaning forward and flashing her cleavage at me. During the game she kept crossing her legs slowly while flashing her thighs. All of this was taking its toll on my concentration. Meanwhile she seemed very relaxed.

I lost the third game.

"I don't believe this." I was shocked.

"Believe it or not. Just strip for now." She was dying of hunger to see my shorts come off.

I stripped and sat down in my underwear. It had French cuts and showed a good bulge.

I could see her eyes feasting on my bulge.

I decided to use that as distraction and tease her. So I sat with my legs crossed on the couch.

I shifted my legs around and I made sure that the bulge showed prominently when I parted my thighs. All the movements and teasing paid off and she lost the game. My heart was pounding with joy.

But to my astonishment she pulled down her pants and sat on the couch with her legs folded underneath her bum. She had chosen to take off her pants rather than her bra. I could not keep my heart to beat slower. I kept glancing at her thighs but her legs sheltered her labia from my sight. All I could see was the thighs closing together at the bum and the cleavage on the top. Both were lethal for my attention. I could see what she had done. And that realisation sent my prick to set up a tent in my pants.

But she never once blinked her eyes. She seemed determined to win the game. She was concentrating really hard. I tried every trick on her. But she never got distracted. In the end I lost the game and I was shocked. I could not bring myself to strip any more.

"Shall I do it for you?" she smiled at me.

"No. I will do it." I murmured.

As I stood up and slowly dragged my pants down, I could see her eyes shine with lust.

"I still think this was unfair because we weren't wearing the same number of items." I was still sulking at her.

"Tell you what. I think it will be fair if I pose for your photo shoot." Mom looked at me with a twinkle in her eyes. "Will that make you happy?"

"Yes. It would." I was amazed at her decision. "But what about your condition? What were you going to have?"

"I will let you know about that after we are done with the shoot. For now, my condition is that we do the photo shoot with you like this." Her smile was from ear to ear as she ran her hungry eyes from top to bottom of my naked body.

"Ok." I blushed. "But then I will need you to pose nude too."

"That's ok. I will." She agreed without hesitation.

"It will be a while before I can get ready to shoot."

"Take your time. I will just wait and watch." She smiled again.

I went into my room and got my digital camera. I set up some lights in her room. I made up for drop screen and then I got the trial exposures. I asked her to pose for me with some nice clothes on. "You will have to change a few clothes. It will be best if we chose a few sets already."

"Make your choice. I don't mind what I wear." She succumbed.

I selected some really nice clothes. She always looked nice in a selected few.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Heavenly Love Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds