• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Trey

Trey pulled me to him, kissed me deep, and stroked his long, dark fingers over my smooth, wet pussy. Moaning into his mouth, I came, reveling the in the wild sensations his fingers brought me. The sound of his soft, breathy laughter filled my head, making me moan. When he pulled his lips from mine and started whispering into my ear, I lost it. Legs shaking, biting back a scream, I moaned my pleasure against his shoulder, the room spinning as I fought the instinctive cries of passion locked in my throat. My juices slicked his hand, his fingers rubbing against my slit, his wrist erotically rubbing my clit, the deadly combination of his voice and his touch driving me over the edge, even here in this most risky of places—standing in the living room of the house I shared with my husband.

My husband had talked forever of his east coast schooling and the friends he'd made on the football and basketball teams of which he was star. When we met on the west coast, where I was raised, it all sounded foreign and intriguing, and I would listen for hours to his stories about "the guys" and all they did. When my husband and Trey and a few other guys got together after the games, they pulled out all the stops, sharing beer, as well as women. Girlfriends were passed around, one to the next, and sometimes there were fights when one the relationship lines got a little blurry. Yet "the guys" always managed to work it out.

It was during a much-anticipated high school reunion that I finally got to meet "the guys." To my surprise, they were all complete gentlemen, and most had gone on to become quite successful, professional men—a far cry from what I had pictured when I heard the stories of parties and conquests. It was at this reunion that I met Trey—and lost my innocence.

One of the few in the group to take up professional sports, Trey had spent several successful years in the NFL—and had the body to prove it. An ACL tear had sidelined him a few years ago, so he had decided to invest his wealth into his second love—refurbishing classic street rods. He had built a hugely successful company, and his cars were on hot demand everywhere, from the young kids with too much money on their hands to the old businessmen who wanted to reacquire a fragment of their past. At the doubting look on my face, he laughed and said that it didn't bother him—he got to do what he loved, and was paid well for it!

Trey's passion for his work was obvious in every word, every gesture, every smile, as he described this car or that, talking about wiring harnesses, transmissions and any other number of things way over my head. It was mesmerizing, though, listening to his sexy voice, watching that smile crease his dark face, and in moments I was head over heels in lust with this man.

Watching his graceful gestures as he spoke about "his babies," I was soon imagining those sexy, dark fingers caressing me. When his eyes rolled at something my husband said, I ached to make them roll from something I was doing to his sexy body, instead. When his laugh rumbled across my skin, my heartbeat went into overdrive, and I had to walk away under the pretext of visiting the punch bowl, and catch my breath. After 17 years of being faithful to my loving husband, I was about to lose control over this man about whom I had heard so many ribald locker room stories.

To my complete surprise, Trey had noticed me, as well. He told me later that my big eyes had first captured his interest, then my quick laugh. Once his interest was piqued, he decided that, just like in the old days, fair was fair—and if I responded to his advances, then I was fair game. And when I handed him a requested drink a few hours later, and didn't draw back from the caress of his fingertips over my hand, he knew I could be had.

We exchanged emails that weekend, and began a lengthy long distance affair. He would listen about my daily life as a suburban housewife, and I learned a lot about classic cars. My husband never knew what was going on. In bed I became insatiable, imagining my husband's body to be my lover's, and exchanging his green eyes for my lover's deep brown ones. And although we had engaged in all forms of long-distance sex, from webcams to letters, we had never actually been close enough to touch. Until this past week, when Trey's business brought him to the West coast, and into my house at my husband's gracious insistence. Now the man I had come to lust was within touching distance – and I couldn't have him, because my husband had no idea.

When we picked Trey up from the airport, he played calm and cool, hugging my husband then myself, the growl in my ear for only me to hear. The brush of my lips against his smooth neck was quick and furtive, but the tingle of that skin-to-skin contact stayed with me for hours. I was in trouble here, desperate to have my lover's touch, and just as desperate to not cause problems with my husband.

All weekend long we acted more like brother and sister than lovers, bickering over passing the butter and tossing soap bubbles at each other when it was time to do the dishes. We grabbed and groped whenever we could, but it just left us frustrated and longing for more. Then, last night, Trey pulled me to him in our darkened living room after my husband had gone to bed, and with that sexy voice and those long, dark fingers, made me gush my cum all over his hand.

When he felt me trembling against him, my juices pulled in his palm, he soothed me, knowing how hard I was fighting the need to scream his name, as I'd done so often on the phone. He whispered in my ear how erotic it was to feel my nails digging into his back, how hard I had clamped down on him while I was cumming. When I blushed and stammered an apology, he kissed me, saying it had really turned him on—that and my moans were making his cock rock hard, and it was all he could do not to bury it in me, back me up and take me, right there on the couch.

With a soft cry of need muffled against his neck, I rocked my hips on his questing fingers, cumming yet again. Oh, how many times I had imagined toppling to the couch with this sexy black man, taking his big black dick deep in me, and to hell with not ruining the soft suede of the upholstery! Every tap of his finger against my clit set me off again, and I buried my face in his neck, panting for air and biting back screams of pure pleasure. My entire body centered around him – his voice in my ear, his fingers sliding along my pussy lips, his sexy shoulders tight in my grasp, the thrum of his pulse against my lips. A small part of me warned myself to be careful, that my husband was down the hall, sleeping. But my body was on overload, and the pent up desire I had felt for this man was not to be ignored. With lips and tongue and teeth and all the rest of my trembling body, I caressed him, pressing against him, riding his fingers, tasting his sexy lips with mine again and again. His kisses intoxicated me, his whispers aroused me, and his touch ignited me. I had never responded to anyone like this in my entire life—including my innocent husband.

With a smile of satisfaction at having pleased me so well, my dark lover walked me to my bedroom door, kissed me sweetly, and pushed me inside. One look at my snoring husband made me want to run into my lover's bed, instead. It took all my willpower to undress and slide into my husband's bed, and I lay there awake the rest of the night, forcing myself not to crawl into my lover's arms, his door just some six steps from my own.

Monday thankfully came soon, and I watched the sun rise through the bedroom window, wondering if Trey had slept well, or if he had been as restless as I was. With my husband safely in the shower, I stood at the partially opened door to our guest room and watched as my lover slept, aching yet again to crawl up onto the bed and into his arms. Hearing the shower stop, I scooted back to my bedroom and started getting ready for the day, hoping my shaking hands weren't obvious.

Knowing Trey had an early morning appointment to keep, I walked into the guest room under the pretense of making sure he was awake. Oh, how those deep brown eyes mesmerized me as my lover rolled over and smiled at me. Reaching down, I slipped my fingers across his chest, desperately needing to feel that contact. My eyes burned with desire as I softly caressed him, memorizing every touch. My other hand slid under the cover, teasingly stroking everything around his cock, but never touching it. My pussy gushed at the evidence of his pleasure, and my trembling legs threatened to buckle under me. My lover, ever knowledgeable of my body, took the opportunity to slip his hand into my sweatpants, questing fingers unerringly finding my throbbing clit, which he teased and expertly manipulated until my breath was a tortured squeal.

When I thought I could take no more, he slipped one, then two, fingers partway inside me. I exploded. My lover lay on the bed, stroking my sloppy wet pussy as I stood beside him at the edge of my guest bed. It was all I could do not to scream his name as orgasm after orgasm overtook me, raging through my body, leaving me spent and weak when the tides subsided. Knowing we had pushed our luck so far as privacy went, he urged me to the door, where I managed to slip out and down the hallway, undetected. Slipping onto the same couch that took up a good part of my fantasies, I pretended to my husband that my shaky voice and flushed features were the onset of a virus, biting back a sigh of relief when the kiss he intended for my lips dropped onto my forehead, instead. Thoughts of Trey crowded my mind, and it was his touch my body craved, not that of my husband.

I sat on the couch, listening to my husband leave for work and my lover start up his shower, feeling my cum still dripping from my swollen pussy. I ached to feel Trey's cum there, mixing with mine, filling me to depths no one had ever plundered before. Making my decision, I carefully locked the front door, and headed down the hall to the bathroom, shedding my clothes as I went. The look on Trey's face when I opened that curtain is burned forever in my mind. I stepped into the shower and into my lover's embrace, knowing my world was about to change forever, but welcoming it with every fiber of my being...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Trey

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds