• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Near Vacation Ch. 02

Near Vacation Ch. 02

This trip had turned out to be much different than I expected. The night after my Aunt Roberta... I was still a little jet lagged and a little stressed. After a lazy evening I told everyone that I was going to bed to get ready for a new day. I figured that Spooky and Uncle Nate would be back tomorrow. I needed all of the energy I could muster.

"Do you have a minute Rob?" Shelly asked.

"Sure, what's up?"

She followed me to my room and closed the door behind her.

"What's up?" I asked. I was a little startled.

"Do you think I'm pretty?"

That made me feel better. I was a little weirded out thinking it was something serious.

"Sure. You're very pretty."

"I was hoping you would go shopping with us today. You're good looking. I wanted my friends to see me with you."

"Why is that? I'm sure you can get any guy you want."

"I'm going to say something, please don't laugh at me okay?"

"Okay. I won't...promise."

There was a moment of silence before Shelly spoke.

"My dad and brother are gone for the weekend and we have this family vacation this year because we're going off to college and our parents want to see everyone together again for the last time."

Shelly wasn't making a lot of sense because she was obviously nervous for some reason.

"I never could talk to you Rob but I wanted to. I always had a crush on you. This is the last chance I'll have to tell you this. This weekend is it. This is it. I just feel like I have to tell you or I'll regret it forever."

Now it dawned on me. The way she always acted suddenly made sense.

"What did you buy today?" I asked with different eyes.

Shelly undressed in front of me until all she wore was a pair of boy shorts and tiny lace mesh top.

"I like it Shelly. You are beautiful."

She didn't move so I stood and walked toward her. Shelly's brown eyes looked clear and bright into my own eyes.

"I know we are cousins Rob, and I know about you and mom but we love you. Will you love me Rob?"

I looked at her with a start. "What do you mean 'you know' about your mom and I?"

The question didn't seem to bother Shelly at all and she responded. "When you were on the deck, Traci and me saw you from the house..." She paused with a mild look of embarrassment before continuing. "...I thought it might be better if we didn't just barge in on you so I called... and then honked."

"I don't understand." What was I missing?

"Mom was a good lover?...I want to show my love for you Rob, I want to be a good lover like mom."

Shelly was petite. Her beautifully proportioned body only stood five feet three inches. I bent down and kissed her on the mouth. Shelly melted into me. She put her arms around my neck and slid her tongue into my mouth. As we kissed I led her to the bed and laid her back. I stripped the tight shorts from her body and then slid the top over her head. At eighteen, Shelly's body was flawless. I lowered my head between her legs and made love to her sweet body with my tongue. I felt like I could stay here for days. Shelly was delicious in every way. She gently touched my arm. I looked into her starry eyes and she whispered to me. "Please let me taste you."

I lifted myself to the bed and lay down next to her on my side. The rest was up to her. I pulled her hips toward me and lifted her leg and returned to gently and sweetly making love to her with my tongue. I felt her fingers gently hold my erect body and then her warm mouth surrounded it. The door slowly cracked open. Roberta quietly stepped in and came to the bed. It baffles me still today but it didn't startle me. I pulled my tongue out of Shelly's wet body and looked up.

"Rob baby, hold her tonight." Roberta whispered placing her fingertips on my shoulder.

Shelly continued her slow loving of my body without so much as looking up at her mom.

"Is it okay if she sleeps in here with you tonight?" Roberta asked.

I answered with my eyes. Shelly would share my bed tonight.

Aunt Roberta bent and kissed my cheek and then she quietly left the room closing the door behind her.

Shelly and I continued tasting and loving each other slowly and lovingly. I didn't feel the rush to take her. I knew It would happen and I was in no rush.

I honestly don't know how long we performed oral sex on one another. I wanted to explore her sweet body and it was as if she wanted me to. I lifted her tiny frame and turned her so that she lay on a pillow. I kissed and licked her breasts, her neck, her mouth, her legs, her feet and toes as well as her arms and fingers and ears. I rolled her over and continued. I kissed and licked her feet again, her legs and all of her ass. I continued up her back to her shoulders and neck. It was after this that I rolled her limp relaxed body back over and guided myself into her. Shelly and I made love slowly and sweetly but I gradually deepened my thrust into her until I was burying the full length of my body into hers. She wrapped her arms around me tightly so that her breasts pressed against me.

Shelly and I made love like I never had. I always fucked girls and they fucked me. I now understood the difference between making love and fucking.

It wasn't hard lustful or planned but I felt Shelly tense. She pressed against me and rocked her hips and at the same time my body swelled and I pressed against her. We came together. As I ejaculated into her body I could feel her warm fluid surround mine. My vision swirled and my whole body tingled. I felt like I was floating and that I would pass out. I had my first orgasm. Shelly's jerking body told me that she did too.

Shelly and I didn't pull apart; we silently wrapped ourselves in the sheets and blankets and drifted off to sleep. Holding Shelly in my arms I was consumed with the closest thing I could associate with deep love and drifted off to sleep.

This weekend was confusing to me. Aunt Roberta, Shelly and Traci would make some sense out of all of the confusion for me. The secret was in our family history.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Near Vacation Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 237 milliseconds