• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cuckolding: The Married Man Ch. 02

Cuckolding: The Married Man Ch. 02

12

To the readers: I am fairly new to writing so I have asked 'Techsan' from the editors program to re-edit my stories. The re-edit was done on 10/05.

*

The lead officer had another officer to take my wife into the other room and talk with her. They said they would take me down to the station and talk with me there. The ambulance had arrived and the two guys were to be taken to the hospital under armed guards till this could be figured out.

I couldn't believe it. My wife was raped and I was arrested. I gave my story to the police, the truth and nothing but the truth as to what I'd seen and done, specifically, that I had come home for my birthday surprise and found my wife being raped. I took quick action like hopefully any husband would do. I beat the shit out of one of the bastards and then went after the other. I reached in our night stand where I kept a .22 revolver, grabbed it and ran out after the black son of a bitch. I aimed for his ass. Even though I wanted to kill his sorry ass I thought I'd just aim to maim. I told them after I grabbed for my pistol I told my wife to call 911.

My wife gave her statement to the police though I didn't know at the time what she said, the black dude gave his statement, and then after regaining consciousness the white dude gave his. I was then arrested for assault and battery with intent to kill, as well as for attempted murder. I couldn't believe it.

They told me at the station that my wife was not raped and had indeed invited the men over for the sexual cuckolding of me. I couldn't believe it, I just couldn't believe it. Why would she do such a stupid thing? I was told that I would get a lawyer first thing in the morning and maybe could see a judge about posting bond. I was almost glad to be in jail that night. I didn't want to see her, I needed time to figure out what had happened.

The next morning I was talking to the lawyer. He said he believed me but just didn't know how it would go for me. I did do some of the things that I was accused of but I really believed my wife was being raped. He did get a judge to let me post bond. It was $100,000 of which I had to post 10%. I had to cash in my savings to get that kind of money but my lawyer took care of the details for me. The lawyer said my wife wanted to see me.

I told him no, that I couldn't see or talk to her right now so they sent her home.

After posting bond I had to find a place to stay until the trial. It would be at least 2 months. I would not go home, I didn't want to see the Mary or the kids either. I didn't know what to say to the people closest to me. My life just crumbled in front of me. For some reason I called Roger, June's ex-husband. I told him my situation and told him I needed a place to stay till I could find a place of my own. He let me stay with him. He really was a nice guy until June fucked over him, then he became angry just like me.

I called work and took my whole four weeks of vacation so I could get myself in order and think straight. I wasn't ready to face the people at work either. After a few days Mary found out where I was staying after Roger got a call from June.

She told him Mary was looking for me. He asked her what part she had in this and of course she said nothing. He then asked her if she was out with Mary the night before.

She went quiet and asked, "Do you know where Dan is?"

He said, "Answer my damn question, June. Were you out with Mary on Thursday night?

She said, "Yes, we went out."

Roger said, "And. . . .?"

Then June said, "We were going to find a date for Mary for Friday to cuckold Dan with. It was a birthday present for him. It was his fantasy."

Roger said, "I don't believe this shit about Dan. He's no wimp. So what happened next?"

She said, "Roger, I shouldn't be telling you this. . . ."

Roger broke in and said, "You owe me. You took our love and crushed it, now Mary is doing the same to Dan."

She said, "Mary said it's what Dan wanted."

"That's bull shit and you know it," Roger said. "No man wants his wife to cuckold him. He's not much of a man if he does and she isn't much of a wife if she does it to him. Then what happen Thursday, June?"

She said, "Mary needed to find someone to help her. I took her to a couple of places that I go for friendship."

Roger jumped in and asked, "You mean to find a fuck, don't you?

She said, "Roger, we aren't married anymore. What I do is my business."

He said, "I know but I do have feelings for you and worry about you even though we're divorced. We did have some good years together till I just wasn't enough for you." She never spoke.

Then he said, "Go on, what happened next?"

"I introduced her to a friend of mine name Ralph. He was sitting with a black guy named Jim. We all sat in a booth and started talking. Mary said what she was looking for was a way to surprise her husband on his birthday. The guys just started laughing. They said they heard of guys like that but hadn't ever met any."

Ralph said, "Hopefully there aren't that many like that out there. What a sorry excuse for a man. What did you do then, fuck these guys?"

"Stop it!" June said. "We didn't fuck them."

Ralph said, "The way you said that you two did something with them. What did you do, June?"

"They said if they were going to do Mary this favor on Friday that they needed a little taste to close the deal. So we went over to Ralph's apartment and they felt Mary up. They were getting her hot and ready. They fingered her and sucked on her tits."

"What were you doing, June, during this time?"

"I was watching and getting hot. It's a turn on to watch sex going on in front of me. Then they pulled their cocks out. It was the first time either Mary or I had seen a black one. It wasn't at all like you hear about. It was about the same size as Ralph's but really black. They looked at Mary and said she had to taste them now if she wanted them tomorrow night. She was hot. She would have fucked them if they would have asked."

"Ralph was teasing Mary with his dick, putting it up by her mouth. Then she opened it up and he started fucking her mouth. Jim looked over at me and asked, 'Ever suck a black one?' I was horny now myself and shook my head no and he approached me. I asked, 'What about Mary?'"

"He said, 'She can taste it tomorrow.'"

"I slowly opened my mouth and started sucking it. I'm sorry, Roger, I'm sorry I did it. I was just in need of the sex."

Roger said, "Yep! And that's why we are divorced today. What happened next?"

"They came and then after pulling out, they laughed. Then they made their appointment with Mary for Friday. They asked if I was going to be there and I told them 'no, this was Mary's party for Dan.'"

Roger did say that I was staying with him till I found a place of my own and that I didn't want Mary calling there. He said a few more personal things to June before hanging up.

I was sitting there all this time listening to Ralph talk to June. After he hung up he told me the story June told him. I was becoming sick again. I was able to hold it down this time. Shortly after June's call the phone rang again. It was Mary. She was crying and said she needed to talk to me.

I told Ralph to tell her to talk to my lawyer and if it was about sex to call Ralph and Jim and then told him to hang up.

Ralph said, "She was crying."

I said, "They always cry when doing something wrong and getting caught."

Ralph said, "You got that right."

A few days later I found an apartment in the same building as Ralph. It was small but it was furnished. I did have a bed to sleep on. I called my lawyer and told him I needed some of my personal things from the house but I didn't want to go when Mary was there. He set up an appointment for me to go and went along with me.

I shook when I first entered my bedroom. This was the room that changed my life. There was no bedding on the bed like no one was sleeping in there. I got out a couple of suitcases and put my personal belongings into it. I didn't want anything else. I looked into the guest room and saw where Mary must be sleeping because all her toiletries were in there. I had to leave. You just don't know the feeling you get when looking at the so-called crime scene.

As my lawyer walked out the door, my daughter Marie came running up to me from down the street yelling, "Daddy, Daddy."

The tears just sprung from my eyes. She was my little girl and I missed her.

She said, "Daddy. what happened?"

I replied, "Sweetheart, I can't say anything to you right now. If you have any questions, you have to ask your mother."

She said, "But, daddy, whenever we go to talk to her she said she made a really big mistake and starts crying. What did she do, dad, what did she do?"

I just shook my head.

"God, dad, we want you home so bad. Please come home. Please!"

I said, "Sweetheart, I can't do that right now. I know you have some idea about me fighting with some other guys. You're really smart and I know you know. I have to hope that I don't go to jail for what I did. This is my lawyer, Bob, and we are doing everything we can to end this nightmare."

We hugged and we cried and then I gave her my new cell phone number in case she needed to talk. I asked her not to give the number to her mom. If she got in an argument with her mom about the number, then she could give it to her. They both had a lot of problems to deal with without arguing with each other. I told her to take care of her mom. She probably needed support right now. Then I turned around and left.

A couple of days later my lawyer called. He said Mary needed to talk to me.

I told him, "I haven't seen or talked to her for three weeks since this happened."

He said, "We have to talk to her and get her complete side of the story before the trial. Yes, it looks like you are going to trial. She is the prosecutor's lead witness. Even though she doesn't want to testify, they are forcing her too. We need to know for sure her side of the story."

I told him, "I thought a wife couldn't be forced to testify against her husband?"

He said,"That's true in some cases. That's why we need to know what she has to say! Maybe she won't have to testify."

I told him, "I will meet with her, but only in your presence and in your office."

He thought that would be wise. The next day I went to his office and there sat Mary. She was crying before I even entered the room. Seeing her cry brought tears to my eyes but all I had to do is remember what she did to our marriage. She wanted to get up and hug me but I just backed away.

The lawyer took us into a meeting room with a large rectangular table and chairs all around it. We sat at one end of the table with me on one side, Mary on the other and my lawyer at the end. The first thing that the lawyer said is that Mary is entitled to counsel for this meeting.

She said she didn't want counsel, she just wanted to tell her side to me. My lawyer had her sign a waver so no one could say she wasn't offered counsel.

My lawyer then mentioned that this meeting will be taped.

Mary said, "You mean this is going on pubic record?"

"No," the lawyer said, "our private records. I need it for the Judge to hear to see if you can get out of testifying against your husband."

Mary screamed out, "I don't want to testify against him,. God, I love him."

Mary began her talk, saying, "Sex between Dan and I has been great. We have fantasies that make them even better. I love this man with all my heart and soul."

I butted in then, "Why in the hell..."

My lawyer jumped in and said, "Dan, you have to be quiet and listen. This is her deposition and we need it. Please try not to interfere with it. I know it's going to be hard on you but your speaking up can only hurt you."

I looked at Mary and said, "No more than it already has. I'll do my best to keep quiet."

Mary continued, "I love this man. I just thought I might improve our sex lives even more. (Dan was really looking mad.) He kept telling me in his fantasies how all these men wanted to have me, and we were both really getting turned on by it. I've had fantasies too. Dan was the only man I have ever had. So during our fantasies I often wondered how it might feel like with some of the other men Dan talked about. I thought Dan would really get turned on by watching me have sex with another guy since he did in the fantasy. It would only be sex, I could never love anyone else, never."

"I talked with June and she said she has had a few lovers. She said she wished her ex-husband Roger would be as understanding as my Dan. So I kept getting the feeling that this would be good for us. I started trying to figure out when we could do it. Then I remembered Dan's 50th birthday. I don't know now what I was thinking. But I decided to have a three way with Dan; that was one of our fantasies. Then I asked June for help in finding someone."

"We set up Thursday to go hunting for Dan's present. After we went to a few bars we came to the one with Ralph and Jim in it."

"June said, 'I think we hit pay dirt. Ralph over there has a nice cock and knows how to use it.' I think by that time I was thinking more about what I would get out of this than for Dan." She looked over at Dan and said, "Sorry, Dan, I'm so sorry as tears filled her eyes."

"We went up and started talking to Ralph and he introduced Jim. We asked Ralph if we could talk to him in private? He said he kept no secrets from Jim and they both laughed. Then he said, 'Come on over to the booth and the four of us can talk.' The man did have a way with words."

"When we got to the table, my," and she hesitated, then looked at Dan and said, "vagina was already wet thinking about the chance of having sex with somebody different. I proceeded to explain the situation to Ralph about Dan's fantasy not realizing it was really mine. Damn, what a stupid, stupid woman I am." Dan just looked down and shook his head.

Mary continued, "Ralph looked up and asked, 'Do you have black men in these fantasies?' I didn't realize at the time but he was asking me about my fantasies."

"I said, 'Yes.'

"He then asked, 'How about more than one guy fantasies?'"

"I said, 'Yes,' again."

"Then he looked at Jim and asked, 'How about both of us? That should really please your husband.'

"I just said, 'That would be great.' I almost came just thinking about it. Why did I think Dan wanted this? I know now I was thinking about me, not Dan."

"Ralph said that they would do it if they could have a little preview. I looked at them and said not today, tomorrow."

"Ralph looked at me and said, "Honey, we want to see the goods tonight. We promise we won't fuck you. We promise, but if you don't show us the goods today we don't know if you will go through with it tomorrow."

"Like an idiot, I said, 'Okay, as long as you promise not to fuck me.' How naive could I be? My pussy was talking, not my brain."

"June was even getting turned on by the conversation. Who wouldn't? It was wild sex talk. We went over to Ralph's apartment. As soon as we got in the door, we sat on the couch and June on the chair. God, Dan, this part is so hard to say to you but I know I have to tell you everything. With one guy on either side of me they started in. Damn, they were feeling up my boobs, then they unzipped my dress and undid my bra. Damn I was hot. Then Ralph put his hand under my dress and started rubbing my mound. I couldn't help it. All these fantasies were coming to life. Ralph put his fingers in me and I came almost immediately."

"Then they both pulled out their cocks and that was the first time since making love to Dan that I was that close to another man's cock. Then I looked over and saw a black cock for the first time ever. When Ralph held his up to may face, I sucked him. Oh, God, I sucked another man, not my husband."

"Jim told me I could suck him on Friday, that June looked like she needed attention. She grabbed his black cock and started sucking it."

"Mary was sitting there a nervous wreck. She was shaking. I didn't know if she was remembering how it felt or because she had done it. Damn her, damn her!"

My lawyer saw how upset she had become, stopped the recorder and asked her if she wanted a glass of water

.

She said, "please," and held the glass with both hands. She stared away from me, not wanting to look at me. I had to get out of there for a minute.

I told Bob, my lawyer, that I had to use the rest room. Mary looked up, saw me leave and started to get up.

Bob said, "Sit down, Mary, he'll be right back. He needed a break too."

I went in the rest room to wash my face and to calm down. I was not sexually aroused, I was mad enough to kill someone. After getting my temper back in order I went back in the room. They turned the recorder back on and Mary continued her deposition.

She said, "I told Ralph and Jim to come by at 8:30pm on Friday. That would give us a half hour to get ready for Dan. I gave them my address and they laughed as June and I left."

"June said, 'I can't believe what just happened. We acted like of couple of sluts.'

That scared me and I said, 'June, I'm no slut. I'm only doing it for Dan.' Who was I kidding? I can't believe any of it now. So, so stupid."

"I had all the lights dimmed and the bedroom ready when they arrived on Friday. I had taken a shower and put on a new nighty I had bought for the occasion. Dan never even got a chance to see it. The minute they came in they forced me into the bedroom."

"I told them, 'No, we have to wait for Dan. We have to wait for Dan!'"

"They said, 'No way, baby, you wanted us here at 8:30 and here we are. Times a wasting,' and grabbed me and threw me on the bed."

"They laterally ripped my new nighty off and started grabbing at me. They weren't nice like they were the night before. Ralph grabbed my legs and picked them up and jabbed his cock in me. He wasn't gentle like Dan. It hurt, it hurt bad."

"I kept telling them to stop and wait for Dan and they laughed at me. Jim took off his pants and climbed on my chest and put his black cock in my mouth. There was no sensuality there, just raw sex, and I didn't like it. Then I turned to the door and saw Dan."

"This wasn't how it was suppose to be. It was suppose to be fun, loving and an intimate thing for Dan and I.. You know what happened from that point on."

I just sat there shaking my head back and forth.

"Is there anything else you would like to say?" Bob asked.

"No, just that I am truly sorry for what happened. It wasn't suppose to be like that."

Bob looked at Mary and asked, "Is everything you told us the truth? The whole truth?"

Mary said, "Yes."

Then Bob asked, "Did you tell the police that they forced themselves on you?"

Mary said, "No, because I invited them in."

"Did you ever tell them to stop at any time?"

Mary said, "Yes, of course. You heard me on the tape when I told them 'no, we have to wait for Dan.'"

"Did you mention that to the police?"

She said, "No, I didn't think about it at the time."

"Did you ever tell them to stop?"

Mary said, "You know I did. I just told you on the tape."

"Did you mention that to the police?"

Mary said, "No."

Bob said, "Thank you very much, Mary. I know this was hard for you but it will be a great help."

Bob looked at Dan and asked, "Dan, do you want to say anything?"

I was physically shaken by Mary's testimony but I had to tell her a few things.

I looked at her and said, "Mary, for over 25 years I have given you all my love. I couldn't have loved you more. Even right now this day I truly love you." A tear came to Mary's eyes. "But I also hate you. I hate what you did to me, what you did to us, what you did to our family, and yes, Mary, even what you did to yourself. You did make yourself a slut for other men."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cuckolding: The Married Man Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds