• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Big Brother's Lesson

Big Brother's Lesson

I had just turned 18 when it happened, and I'll never forget it. I'm Tommy and I'm an average guy. 5' 11", 160 lbs. I have a normal build with nothing that big in the muscle category. I have blond hair and brown eyes. My first time with sex, happened with my brother.

It happened quickly and out of nowhere, so if this description seems rushed or too short, it's because of the fact that this happened so suddenly. I had just returned from school one day like any normal day. Both my parents were still at work, my older brother Chris, at 21, was home, although I didn't see him in the living room watching TV like he normally would be.

Chris still lived in our house with the family because he was going to college nearby and it was easier and less expensive for him to stay home while he went. As a new senior in high school I wouldn't call myself too experienced in sex, I was still a virgin. Not to say I hadn't been out with girls before, I just never went very far.

I forgot to mention that because of the lack of bedrooms in our house, Chris and I still shared a room, and when I went to drop my book bag off in my room, to say I was shocked would be an understatement.

As I went into the room, I saw Chris sitting on the edge of his bed, eye's glued to our TV, masturbating furiously to a porno. All his clothes were on the floor, and he was sweating profusely.

Chris was 2 inches taller then I was, and twice as muscular. He lifted weight and had great arm muscles and a nice six pack. I stared in shock at my bigger brother beating the hell out of his erect penis, which I'd guess to be a staggering 8 inches! My own dick paled in comparison at 6 inches when hard.

"Holy sh..." was all that came out of my mouth as I continued to stare, Chris turned to look at me, and I didn't take my eyes off him.

"What are you staring at man?" Chris asked, finally stopping his masturbation.

"N-nothing..." I said, yet I still did not take my eyes off of him.

Then he smiled, a sort of smile that startled me. I still didn't stop looking at him, and he started looking at me differently

"Do you like what you see bro.?" He asked.

The question caught me off guard and I just stared. Then I realized that stopping my big BIG brother in the middle of his jack off session was probably a bad idea, because of the fact that he was still caught deep in the pleasure, that canceled out all his thoughts of reality. I couldn't move away though, as my sweaty naked big brother got up off the bed and came to me. He grabbed my by the arms and pushed me down onto the bed. Hovering over top of me.

"Tommy wants in on the action does he?" Chris exclaimed.

I should have said no, but I didn't. Chris didn't need an answer, he ripped my shorts and boxers off of me and tossed them aside leaving me in my T-shirt, that he easily ripped off my back. He looked down at my penis, already getting hard, to my surprise.


"You like this do ya Tommy!?" He said.

Then with nothing more to be said, Chris pulled both of my legs up over his broad shoulders exposing my little ass hole. He held me down onto the bed and I felt his giant head pressing against my virgin asshole. It hurt bad.

The pain was almost unbearable as he began to force his 8 inch monster further and further into my little puckered hole. Finally when I thought the pain couldn't get any worse he was in as far as he could go, and he began pulling back out slowly. Just before my brothers cock was pulled all the way out he shoved it back in deep, sending more stretching pain through my body.

"Does that hurt little Tommy!?" He said in excitement as he began to pump a little faster.

I was then surprised to find that the pain was going away, turning into pleasure even as I realized what was happening. My own older brother way giving me my first fucking. I had the sudden urge to fuck back, and I began bucking my hips with his fucking motion.

"That's it Tommy! Fuck my hairy fuckin' dick!" He demanded. His command only making me want to be fucked harder! I began bucking my hips wildly. Chris assfucked me harder and harder.

Then he slowed and decided to change positions. He took my legs off of his shoulders and, with his huge erection still inserted in my corn hole, he spun me so I was on my side, one leg resting on the bed, and him holding the other in the air. He continued to fuck me sideways.

"Oh yeah! HARDER!" I found myself saying to my own surprise!

"You want it harder Tommy!!! You got it you little hot fucker!" My big brother assured me.

As he promised he began pumping in and out faster and harder, the sucking sound of his wet cock slurping in and out of my sweaty shit hole getting louder and louder.

Just when I thought he couldn't go any harder my brother stopped again and pulled out. I thought it was over, and I was smiling from ear to ear.

"Get on your hands and knees and get fucked like a dog Tommy you little bitch!" My brother bad mouthed me. I found it exciting when he talked dirty and I obeyed.

He entered more easily this time from behind me and on my own bed my brother fucked me harder the I thought possible doggy style.

His giant nuts slapped off my ass hard, making a loud noise. Not as loud as my screams of pleasure.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" My brother repeated over and over. I began bucking motions again in the midst of the sexual pleasure and it must have threw my brother over the edge.

"I'M CUMMING TOMMY!!!" He announced and then I felt gushes of hot liquid flooding my ass as he continued fucking as fast as he could. Then he stopped and his muscles tensed for his intense orgasm. He collapsed on top of me and pulled out. I rolled over and laid flat on my back panting and sweating.

Then my big strong brother rolled up on top of me, sitting across my stomach facing me.

"Don't you want a chance to fuck my ass Tommy!?" He asked. He didn't wait for an answer before he slid down to my crotch and squatted back down again this time onto my erect prick.

My big brother began bouncing up and down and I was moving my hips again to his motions. If I thought it felt great to get ass fucked, I was in heaven as I fucked my brothers tight muscular ass. It took me all of 30 seconds to explode a load of my hot cum up into his asshole and I thought I was going to pass out at the intense wave of the orgasm.

That was the day my brother taught me how to be a man.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Big Brother's Lesson

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds