• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Magic Panties

Magic Panties

123456

One of the nice things about working in, as well as owning an adult novelty store, is the perks associated with doing so. I'm a people person, anyway. I love watching people. Often going to the mall to pick up one thing or another and finding myself sitting down, watching people walk by. It's interesting to wonder what they are thinking about, who they really are inside. Which is one of the reasons I love my job so much. When people enter my store, I have a pretty good idea of what they are thinking about. Sex.

Admittedly, the majority of clients who enter my store are men. Most of which are there to find something that will put the spice back into their sex-life, or pick out something that they've been harboring as a fantasy for a while, that they've managed to persuade their respective partner into going along with. Or at the very least, hoping they will. I do however, get a fair share of women too. And they are, of course, the ones I really enjoy watching whenever they come into my store to shop.

Most women tend to buy gag gifts, things for bridal showers, things like that. Though occasionally, one or two will browse through the toy section, looking for a particular vibrator or dildo so that they might pleasure themselves or in a few cases, their female partners. Usually most of these women spend less than five or ten minutes inside the store. They seem to know exactly what they are looking for, searching briefly, selecting something and then bringing it up to me to purchase. Rarely do I ever get anyone who actually asks me for help, though this does happen. I love working with these kinds of women, as they seem to be more open-minded and at ease with themselves. More so than anyone else, including the men who come in.

As I like to do, I usually come in about an hour or so before the store opens. Generally I restock the shelves or straighten up the merchandise, though occasionally I may try out one of the new toys that have come in, especially if they are designed for a man. Though most of these are merely novelty items, which I've found actually have very little to offer.

I had just finished restocking some body oils on the shelf when I turned to see a nerdy looking guy standing just outside the door, peering in. "We're still closed!" I said, approaching the door and pointing at the closed sign, which had the hours I was open clearly indicated on it. I watched as he looked down one side of the street and then the other, before turning back to face me. Just the way he acted made me a little suspicious of him; suddenly glad there was a locked door between us. Not that he looked violent, or even capable of being able to cause anyone physical harm, but as I watched him open a plastic bag he was carrying, I half expected to see him withdraw a gun or something. Instead, he reached in and brought out a pair of women's white cotton panties. The kind you would see sold in generally most stores, certainly not the kind I sold in mine. I looked at him inquisitively, once again yelling through the closed door.

"Not interested!" I yelled, knowing he could hear me, at least. "Now if they were crotchless...maybe!"

I honestly expected him simply to turn and walk away. But he did not "They're not normal panties!" he exclaimed back at me. "I've invented something...and I think you might be interested in seeing what I've done," he implored.

Against my better judgment, I unlocked the door letting him inside. He immediately introduced himself.

"Name's Mat Wilder," he told me. Even his name sounded nerdy. I was almost afraid to shake his hand as he offered it to me.

"Benjamin Roberts", I said introducing myself, "Though everyone calls me Ben."

"Thanks for letting me in...Ben,"he began. "You're the first person who's actually been willing to see what it is I have to offer." Once again he withdrew the pair of white cotton, obviously women's panties. The fact they looked brand new still did not tell me anything, though I was curious.

"If you're trying to interest me in a pair of women's panties, it's really not my thing. And I don't care who you might claim actually wore them, it's not something I'd actually be interested in."

My comment seemed to catch him in mid-stride. For a moment, I thought he would stuff them back into his bag, turn and leave. Which in a way, was something I was now hoping for, already regretting that I had let him in. He smiled awkwardly, looking almost embarrassed.

"No...you misunderstand. They look like normal women's panties, but they're far from it. My panties are special, very special."

Once again I was starting to believe I was standing there talking to some kind of a pervert, or worse. And not that I had any problems with any particular fetish of course, after all, I sold a lot of things a hell of a lot kinkier than women's underwear.

He must have noticed the look of doubt on my face, worried perhaps that I was a second away from asking him to leave, which I was.

"Hear me out....please," he begged. Being the people person that I am, I decided to give him a few more minutes. I was now interested in what he really did have to offer, or at the very least, discover what it was that he thought he had and why I would be interested in them.

"Ok, but keep it short. The store opens in fifteen minutes," I told him.

Mat relaxed considerably, genuinely relieved. "I work for a major micro-chip computer factory," he began. "Research and development specifically. For several years I've worked on an idea I had, on my own time. With the access that I have to certain materials, as well as the freedom to work on my own in relative privacy, I eventually perfected, and made a very small microchip that's designed to do only one simple thing. And that's bring pleasure to a woman."

"Ah huh," I said dubiously. "And just what does this little microchip of yours have to do with women's panties?"

Obviously he was excited to finally be able to tell someone about his little invention. Opening a small tiny little envelope he poured the contents of it out on top of a white handkerchief he had spread out. What I saw were perhaps a dozen or so small razor thin translucent little disks no bigger than the size of an aspirin. Once again showing me the panties, he pointed directly at the crotch area.

"One of these microchips is inside these," he said. "You can easily insert them into any woman's panties, purchased from any store. As you can see, the chips are so thin that you can make a simple cut with any sharp razor, insert the chip between the layers of material, a tiny, very tiny dab of superglue is more than enough to hold it in place."

"Yeah, right," I said going along, becoming more and more sure this guy really was some kind of a nut case. "Listen, I really do need to open the store," I said, hoping to convey in not so many words that I was no longer curious or interested in his panties.

He was too excited explaining things to me though, to have listened. "The chip is triggered by body temperature, as well as moisture," he said continuing. "It sends out a pulsating electrical energy wave that is very...stimulating."

That got my attention.

"It does what?" I had started towards the door to turn the sign around and invite him to leave. Hearing what he had just told me, I froze with my hand still on the doorknob.

"These panties induce orgasms," he said simply. "But the best part is, most women don't even know why, or how it could possibly even happen, as there's nothing to detect in the panties they're wearing to indicate how or why. They're completely washable, the chips are virtually indestructible unless you burn them of course, and I've yet to find a chip that's gone bad or worn out."

"You mean to tell me, women wear these panties and simply experience an orgasm from doing so?"

"Well in theory...yes."

"In theory?" I asked, suddenly thinking I really had been duped into some guy's get rich quick scheme here, thankful that I had not agreed or worse, actually given him any money for his so-called climax-chips.

"I've only been able to test them on one or two subjects, without their knowledge of course..."

"Of course," I said skeptical as hell, wishing I had never allowed him to enter my store.

"But both women appeared to have some kind of pleasurable experience, one eventually even fainting from it, though admittedly that was my fault because I'd sort of increased the intensity just a little too much I think."

"Ok, you lost me," I told him. "How do you increase the intensity of this little super-cum ship, or whatever the hell you call it?" I asked

"Well, that's the other part I haven't told you about yet," he said, once again speaking in low tones as though worried I had surveillance cameras or microphones hidden inside my store, which suddenly, I wish I did have.

"There are two ways the chip can be activated. One is simply by the increase of body temperature, coupled with the slightest trace of moisture. So, in other words, if a woman becomes aroused, even slightly, the chip picks up on that. It begins to send out miniscule little pulses that a woman wouldn't even associate with anything except her own body causing it to happen. She would initially feel nothing more than a nice "itch" no different from the first stirrings of arousal in any woman. The more she becomes aroused however, the greater the signal that begins actually to interact with the sexual nerve endings with a woman's clitoris. Before she knows what's happening, or why, she can actually experience an orgasm without ever having had to even touch herself!"

I know I was standing there looking at him with my mouth open in disbelief. But truth was, he had my complete and undivided attention now.

"Go on," I prompted, letting go of the doorknob, having no intention of turning the sign around now.

Seeing that I had done so, he looked particularly relieved. "The second part is that you can by remote control activate the chip too." Now he was grinning, and even more excited to explain to me what he had invented than he had been. And frankly. so was I.

"Each chip has its own private identification number, or access code if you will. You can actually bring up the 'clit-chip' program on your home computer, preferably a lap-top of course, especially if the subject is within view when you access the panties she's wearing."

I was not about to interrupt him this time, and found myself actually sitting down on the stool behind the counter willing to let him explain the rest of it to me, even if it took him all day to do so.

"Once you've accessed the memory, you can increase the levels of intensity, though I'd recommend if you've got the time and patience to begin at one, possibly level setting two but no more than that. That way she'll subconsciously never really know why she became aroused, only that she did. Gradually you can increase the levels one at a time until you can see where it is that she's actually experiencing pleasure. I'd certainly never go right to level seven, for a woman, it would be like having her clit licked rapidly. And that WOULD make anyone suspicious I would think. But getting to that point slowly, gradually, you'd probably never even need to go any higher than a three or possibly even a four to see a woman eventually experience some sort of unexpected, unexplained orgasm."

The sound of someone knocking at the door turned my attention from him momentarily. I saw a potential customer pointing at my sign, then at his watch expectantly. For the first time since I had opened for business, I turned a customer away. "I hope I don't come to regret doing that," I told Mat.

"I promise you won't," he replied. "But..."

Of course, I knew there was a but some place. I had known that from the beginning. But as they say, 'In for a penny'. "Ok, what's the catch Mat?" I asked, expecting the worst, hoping for the best.

"I've sunk every single penny I have into this," he began to explain to me. "I'm completely tapped out, if I don't recoup at least half of what I've put into it soon, I'll not only lose my job, but I'll lose the ability to even make any more of these," he finished indicating the twelve or so tiny little disks still sitting atop the hanky.

"How much is half?"

"Fifteen thousand."

"Jesus H Mat! That's like over a thousand dollars a pair. No one in their right mind would pay that kind of money for a pair of women's underwear, no matter how many times she was able to cum while wearing them!" I shot back at him.

"That's just what I need to cover the start up costs," he told me. "I can now make each chip for less than ten dollars. If we could just get enough of these out there, well, you can see the potential," he stated hopefully.

"Like I said Mat, fifteen thousands a lot of coin, even for me!" Mat looked dejected, even reaching for his handkerchief. "Tell you what, let me have these chips of yours, for a week, maybe even two weeks. Plus, you show me how to access and use the codes from my laptop. I've got a couple of possible subjects to try these out on. If, and I mean 'if' they do as well you say they will. Then, we've got a deal. How's that sound?"

"A week Ben. I can't wait any longer than that. I'm already pushing it as it is."

"OK, since tomorrow's Saturday, give me this weekend, and the next weekend at least. I'll need that time if I'm going to have any chance to try these out for myself. On Monday, if I think it's worth taking the risk, I'll have the money for you then. Deal?"

Mat didn't even hesitate, grinning as he offered me his hand. "Deal!" he said.

We spent the next two hours together going over the entire program. Mat downloaded the access codes onto my laptop, and showed me the fairly simple process on how to access, and gradually increase their intensity levels. He also explained to me that they had a range of over two miles, though at the moment, I could not see the practical application for that as I would much rather be close enough at least to see what was actually going on.

By the time Mat left, I had turned away at least a dozen customers, already worried and concerned that I had already invested more into this deal than it was really worth. At least I had the weekend to experiment a little. And I had two perfect candidates. Christy and Diane, my neighbors and unsuspecting friends.

I lived in one half of a fairly large duplex. I had been there for nearly ten years after my divorce, happily remaining single meanwhile. I rented the other half of my duplex out, which is how I had initially gotten to know Christy. Christy had moved in and we had gotten to know each other fairly well, after a time, even intimately even though she had a "girl-friend", being more lesbian than bi-sexual actually. Diane had come to live with her a couple of months later. I had thought initially that she was the girlfriend, and was quite surprised when I found out a short time later, she was not. Diane was in fact pretty straight-laced having grown up in a fairly strict religious family. She had been a high school friend with Christy, which is how she came to know her, eventually moving in with her, as she needed a place to live after she had moved out. All in all they made for a fairly strange pair of friends as well as roommates, especially as Diane was not very approving of Christy's intimate relationship with other women. Which was one reason Christy's girlfriend rarely if ever came over unless Diane was not planning on being there.

Christy worked as an X-ray technician at a local nearby clinic. Diane was a flight attendant, so she was periodically away which Christy enjoyed as she could then invite her lover over without bumping heads with Diane over it.

I had installed a fairly large pool in the backyard, seeing no reason to divide the property, allowing both myself as well as the tenants to have access to it, which had been a main factor in getting and keeping fairly decent renters. I eventually left work leaving my two employees to run things and headed home. I knew Christy would be open to hearing what I had to tell her, deciding she would be the best one to try these 'Magic Panties' of Mat's on first. Christy was lying out by the pool when I arrived. Though I had gotten home a little earlier than usual, it was not any big surprise to find her lying out without her top on. I made no pretense of trying to hide my approach either.

"Hi Christy," I said simply crossing the back yard.

She had been lying on her back, though she did not exactly cover the fact she was topless, she did roll onto her stomach smiling at me. "Hi Ben, home a little early aren't you?"

"A little," I responded. "But that's because I have something I want to tell you about, and then show you," I said seriously.

I spent the next hour telling her about Mat and his invention. To my surprise, Christy sat listening to me the whole time not even interrupting me once. She had gotten so interested, finally sitting up to become a little more comfortable, forgetting entirely that her full sized breasts were suddenly and very prominently displayed.

"Show me!" Christy said wide-eyed, obviously excited when I was done telling her about them. Reaching into my jacket pocket I removed the simple pair of white cotton briefs handing them to her.

"Put them on I said. But remember, for them to actually start to work, you have to be a little aroused anyway, unless you want me to get on the computer," I said grinning.

"I don't think that's going to be a problem," standing up, removing her bikini bottoms without even batting an eyelash. "Though I would like to see what you mean by increasing the intensity level later," she said lustfully.

Within seconds she had replaced her bikini with the panties. "I don't feel anything," she said disappointedly.

Once again, I began to wonder if I'd been had.

"Wait a minute!" She exclaimed a moment later. "Maybe I do after all!" Christy gave me a quick wondrous look just before collapsing down onto the chase lounge she had been sitting on.

I continued watching her as the look in her eyes became even more expressive. "Holy shit Ben, these are for real!" she exclaimed excitedly. "It's almost, almost like someone was gently thrumming my clit. Nothing major mind you, just a delicious little tingling between my legs, but the more excited I'm getting, the more I seem to be feeling it!" Christy shuddered involuntarily. "Oh Ben, it's definitely working!" .

I watched as she slipped her finger down between her legs, pressing it against the material, in turn pressing the material against her self. "I don't feel anything either," she said in surprise.

"You're not supposed to Christy. I think that's the whole point, most women won't even be aware that it's in there unless someone tells them it is!" I watched as Christy continued to slide her finger up and down her cloth-covered slit. It was obvious that she was becoming more and more aroused by the sudden discoloration of the garment as it pressed against her suddenly very wet, very aroused pussy lips.

"Well?" I asked her. "Is it getting stronger or what?"

Christy looked at me as though seeing me for the first time. The look on her face was sheer pleasure.

"Christy?"

"Huh?"

"What are you feeling right now?" I asked curiously.

"Shut up...give me a moment, I think I'm going to cum," she said by way of an answer.

It was evident by her reactions a moment later that she was. Christy seemed to recover slightly, but then much to my surprise, she appeared to start the whole process all over again. "Good heavens Ben, I think...I think... I'm going to cum again!"

By the third climax, Christy forced herself to remove the garment, holding it in her hand like it was some sort of a cherished friend. "Can I have these?" she asked.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Magic Panties

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds