• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Proper Fuck

A Proper Fuck

Katrina stumbled home with her eyes rolling back in her head. Jack held her tightly and navigated the uneven cobblestone streets. She had drunk far too much wine, seven, eight, ten glasses; she had no idea at this point.

It had been a great evening; the air was sultry with a warm, pacific breeze that made her hair tickle her face. While sitting at the bar, the wine seemed to go down faster than usual and it had made her emotional. She picked an argument with him, pouted, bitched and cried. Other customers had noticed, and a waitress had even come over to ask if everything was ok. It was unusual for her—to allow herself to drink too much, to lose her reserve in public, to show that much weakness.

They had only been together for two months, and he'd never seen this before. This was their first trip together and it had been perfect up until this point. Now, weaving back to the hotel, she was full of regret already. He helped her through the hotel lobby, giving a sheepish shrug to the staff.

They fell into the room. Katrina went to the bathroom to try to straighten herself out; she wanted to regain some composure for him. When she came out, she felt a bit more sober. Jack was sitting on the end of the four-poster bed.

"I am so sorry. I know I've been awful tonight. I ruined our evening," she began, her eyes pleading.

He said nothing as a sly smirk crept across his lips. He looked at her mockingly and grabbed her around the waist, pulling her so she was standing in between his legs. He began to stroke the inside of her thigh.

"Seriously, you have my permission to cut me off in the future. I don't know why I drank that much," she continued, her voice sounding more desperate. "Are you mad?" she asked.

"Uh-huh..." he mumbled, and began to slide his fingers over her panties. She felt him briefly brush over the tip of her clitoris. Her legs quivered and she felt a rush of warmth around her pussy.

"Don't tease me, please. You know if you so much as look at me I get wet," she said. And I doubt you want to have sex with me tonight after my behaviour. And I'm too embarrassed to do anything, anyway."

"You should be," he finally said. "You were very naughty tonight and I think you need to be taught a lesson." As he said this he slipped his finger under the side of her panties, and forcefully pushed it inside of her. His other hand squeezed the fleshy part of her ass cheek hard. A flush of warmth flooded her face and she tried to pull away. He grabbed her around the hip with one hand and swatted her ass with the other.

"Stop moving. Now take off your clothes," he ordered.

Her eyes widened when she heard the firmness in her voice. This was new. Part of her wanted to lash back. She was confused but very alert now. Goosebumps crept up her arms and back, and she felt her nipples tingle with firmness. She looked in his eyes, searching to see if he was serious, to see if he was holding back a glimmer of a smile. He didn't flinch, his eyes steadily pierced through her gaze. A shiver of fear swept over her. Despite this, she felt the dampness beginning, and she didn't want him to become even angrier with her. She began to undress, removing her shirt and bra. It felt like the first time she had done this in front him, and she almost felt ashamed. She blushed when she let her skirt and panties fall to the floor, showing her black thigh high stockings.

"Leave those on," he demanded, and he pulled her on to the bed. He straddled her hips and grabbed her wrists, forcing them up over her head and into the bed. With his knees, he shoved her legs apart, and with one rough push, he rammed his cock inside of her. She let out a loud cry and tried to push him off. He pulled his hips back again and thrust inside once more. Her pussy throbbed with pain. He positioned his face above hers, and fixed his wicked blue eyes on her. She was glaring at him, and her chest was heaving.

"You know I love you, Kat?" he asked as he slid into her. "You know that, right?" he asked again, his steely eyes penetrating through her. She gasped quietly as he said this, and her heart jumped. He had never said this to her before. A wave of moisture warmed her pussy. She nodded her head at him, never breaking his gaze. She began moving slowly with him, wanting him deeper.

"But you have to pay the price for what you did tonight," he continued. "Now get on all fours on the edge of the bed," he said with an edge in his voice. Katrina moved herself down and he stood behind her.

"Arch your back up more," his voice growing impatient. "Now, we're going to play a little game. There is only one rule. You cannot move, no matter what I'm doing, and no matter how much you want to. You cannot move for any reason," he explained, his voice sounding as though he was speaking to a child.

Then he began to rub his cock inside her pussy, just a little. Katrina moaned and began to push back onto it, wanting more. He grabbed her hips firmly and stopped her.

"You moved, dirty girl," he said, and took one hand off of her, and straightening it behind him, he brought it down hard on her bare ass cheek with a sharp smack. Katrina screamed and tried to sit up.

"I said don't move," and he slapped her again, harder this time. She whimpered and positioned herself again. "I am going to fuck you hard now. You can NOT move. Do you understand?" he asked.

She whimpered and pressed her face into the bed. He thrust into her again, almost knocking a breath out of her. Again and again he pounded into her. Her body vibrated from the force and she began to move with him.

"Don't move!" he yelled, bringing a hand down onto the side of her cheek. She felt the sting spread across her bum.

"Don't move!" he repeated, over and over, his cock gliding smoothly in and out of her. His palm struck down on her flesh in the same rhythm.

She could feel the blood burning under her skin. It was exhilarating. Over and over he spanked her, from every angle, so that every inch of skin was a deep pissed-off pink. She was panting, and writhing around on his cock, trying to gain control to push him deeper inside of her. She could feel the imminent orgasm, and she wanted it badly. After his last blow, he grabbed her hair hard and pulled her head back.

"I see you aren't very good at this game. You keep breaking the only rule, you little tramp. Don't move," he said through clenched teeth. He began pinching all over her ass with short, rapid squeezes. He could feel the heat radiating off the smooth curves of her ass.

"I'm sorry," cried out Katrina. He pulled his cock out of her.

"You won't get this anymore if you can't abide by the one rule I give you. You cannot move. This is the last time I will tell you, or you lose the game. Do you understand?" he asked.

Katrina nodded reluctantly. He let go of her hair and put his hand on the back of her head, pushing it into the bed. With the other hand he began roughly massaging her ass. He noticed a few fingerprint marks were beginning to show. He rubbed more and stroked his finger all the way from her pussy up to her ass crack. Katrina tried to turn her head to the side, to see what he was going to do. He pushed her head gruffly into place with one hand around the back of her neck.

"You moved already. You disappoint me. You just lost the game," he said quietly, narrowing his eyes at her.

Jack stood back and looked down on Katrina, with her rosy bottom thrust in the air, and her back rising and falling with each breath. He rubbed his hands across her ass, and spread her cheeks gently open to see her pussy from behind. She moaned and wriggled as he did this, she had never felt so exposed. Jack saw a little trickle of moisture sliding down her leg, heading toward the top of her black stocking. He knew she was dripping wet and it made his cock throb a little deeper. He caught the juices on his finger, and traced it up towards her pussy.

"I can't believe you moved again. Such an easy game to play, I only asked you to do this one little thing," he whispered. He moved his hand to the top of her little heart-shaped ass. He ran two fingers down her crack and making a V-shape, he spread open her cheeks to expose her tight pink asshole.

"Don't move," he hissed, and he brought the juice-covered finger upwards. He pressed it onto the rosy little ring. Katrina flexed her back and leg muscles and began to squirm.

"No, Jack, please. Please, I'm sorry," she cried desperately. He clamped his hand down harder on the back of her neck.

"Too late, I'm afraid. You lost the game. I get to claim my prize now," he said sinisterly, his finger stroking and pushing around the outside of her hole, leaving a light layer of wetness. He traced it around one last time and then pushed it in.

Katrina wailed. He began to move his finger in and out slowly, firmly, getting deeper each time. Suddenly, Katrina gasped. Her muscles began to relax and her back dropped down. Her body melted downwards and she began grinding her front into the bed.

"You're moving again," Jack said condescendingly. "Why are you so cheeky? You don't listen very well," he said.

"I'm sorry," pleaded Katrina. "It just felt so good all of a sudden. Please don't hurt me anymore. Just keep doing this, please."

"You like this now, huh? You little slut. This isn't about you feeling good, remember? You needed to be taught a lesson," he said.

He pulled his finger out, grabbed her by the waist and hoisted her hips up again. He slapped her ass once, solidly, and spread her ass cheeks wide and began to lick up from her pussy to the top of her crack. Katrina writhed and squirmed, but he held her firmly around the waist. He felt his cock growing harder, the urgency showing itself with several deep throbs. He pressed his tongue hard into her asshole. A groan deep from with Katrina escaped.

"I've learned, Jack, please. I'm so sorry," she begged, her voice raising an octave.

"I'm going to make sure you've learned," he said, and he stood up again. He put his hand at the base of his cock and guided it to the tight little star-shaped hole. He felt the warmth and softness from her skin stroke gently against his shaft.

"Jack, please. I know I was bad. I will never drink that much again. I will listen to you next time, ok?" she said imploringly. She was terrified. She could feel the head of his cock pressing between her cheeks. She had always refused past attempts at anal sex with other men, and up until now, Jack had never brought it up.

"If you are so sorry, then show me. If you let me do this, without moving, then I will forgive you," he said devilishly. Then he pushed inside her hot little ass with one sure, slow stroke. Katrina silently screamed inside and tears sprang to her eyes. Don't move, she told herself.

Jack was over her now, thrusting long and firm, pulling himself into her. "You're being such a good girl now, Katrina. That's it. Show me you're sorry. Such a good girl, to let me finally fuck your sexy little ass," he said smugly, pressing his face into her neck.

Katrina felt her clit start to swell and her pussy was pulsing with wetness and warmth, craving him inside of her. She loved how new it felt, how full it made her feel inside. She relaxed every muscle in her body and let him go as deep inside her as he could. She felt the pleasure welling in her, and her nipples hardened. Then she reached back, and spread her cheeks wide open for Jack, and began wiggling her slender hips in every direction, while sliding his cock in and out of her ass effortlessly. Jack;s stoicism was crumbling under the pleasure and he didn't want to stop her.

"I've been good now. I want to cum now, too. I will let you cum wherever you want, but I want to now, too, ok? Please?" she asked breathlessly, while grinding her hips smoothly back and forth.

He stared coolly back at her, with that fiendish smirk that made Katrina's stomach flip-flop. Jack looked at her, his eyes glowering, and he nodded his head. She reached behind her and grabbed his balls in one hand and began to roughly pull and massage them. With her free hand, she found her swollen clit and began to stroke it in rhythm with him. They moved together seamlessly.

"That's it, Kat, I knew you would like this," he whispered in her ear. "Cum for me. I want to feel you cum, you little whore. He bit down on her earlobe. She rose up, her voice breathlessly panting his name over and over while shudders ran down every part of her body. She bucked back and forth in short, quick strokes, causing exquisite pleasure all over the head of his cock. Her voice rose, she moved faster and he felt a gush of moisture from her pussy around the base of his cock, and her muscles contracting tightly around his shaft.

He knew he was going to cum, but he wanted to see her face, to see what she had been through. In one smooth movement, he pulled out of her and flipped her over. And with his mouth going into that fiendish smirk that made Katrina's stomach flip-flop, he put both her hands around his shaft. Looking coolly into her damp eyes, he told her to make him cum.

"If you do it right now, all is forgiven," he said.

Katrina lay quivering, her body still twitching from the soft aftershocks of pleasure coursing through her. She licked her lips and parted them, her tongue sticking out just a little. She started to stroke him firmly and pull on his balls with her other hand. She could feel them growing taught.

Jack surveyed his girlfriend, as she made him swell to the bursting point. Her face was hot with pink and her lips were damp and bruised. Her nipples were firm and a glisten of sweat shone on her tanned tummy. She looked back at him and smiled lovingly, obediently. The anger in her eyes was gone.

She started to lick and kiss the head of his cock. He felt the desire and urgency well in him and he jerked and moaned as she brought him to the finish. She leaned up and slid her wet lips and the way down his shaft. She laughed with joy and relief , and sucked harder when she felt the warm cum on the back of her throat. Looking down on her blonde head giving him waves of pleasure, he collapsed on to her. His heart was pounding in his chest, but his body was numb. She stroked the damp hairs that were sticking to his head.

"You needed a proper fuck to teach you a lesson. You'll remember for next time, won't you?" Jack said, looking at her with a shit-eating grin.

The ocean roared behind them, always in the background the waves were relentlessly breaking. Katrina laughed and curled into his arms. Her body felt alive, electric with pleasure. She inhaled the cool, salty breeze that was swimming around the room. Her green eyes sparkled as she looked at him.

"Maybe," she said, with a smile.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Proper Fuck

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 455 milliseconds