• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • One Afternoon

One Afternoon

Pamela walked into the apartment that she shared with Nathan. Nathan was sitting on the couch watching television. "Hey babe."

"Hey luv." he said.

Pamela looked in his direction and noticed that he was holding something. "What's that?"

Nathan held it up and said, "You know my belt? The one that is made up of a bunch of elastic ropes webbed together?"

"yeah?"

"It broke today."

"Then why do you still have it?"

"I was thinking about that time when I whipped you with it, and how you mentioned how you would like to try a cat-o-nine tail sometime."

Pamela smiled.

Nathan held up the belt, and said, "Check it out, nine strands. We'll have to try it out sometime."

Pamela sat her purse on the table, walked to Nathan and bent over. She then stood up and said, "What am I thinking?" She the proceeded to unbutton her jeans, pull them down, revealing her pink thong, then bent over, leaning against the wall.

Nathan smiled and whipped her with it.

Pamela smiled and said, "Harder."

Nathan obeyed, she said, "harder!"

This continued for some time. Her ass was getting covered in red welts.

Once he stopped, she stood up, removed her sandals then her jeans. She spun around, grabbed Nathan by the wrist, pulled him closer, released his wrist, put her arms around his neck and kissed him opened mouth using plenty of tongue and wrapping one leg around him and pelvic thrusting. She moved one hand down to his waist, then up, under is shirt. She placed his hand just below his shoulders, pressed her fingernails down, and scratched his back as hard as she could.

Nathan moaned in response. He moved their intertwined bodies against the wall. He broke their kiss, and looked Pamela deep in her lust filled eyes. He put his hands on her shirt collar, and in one swift move, he tore her blouse open, exposing the pink bra that matched her pink thong. Not all the buttons remained on the blouse. She pulled him close again and kissed him the same way a butterfly kisses the windshield of a Ferrari on the autobahn.

They continued kissing. She reached down, felt the lump in his pants. She quickly undid the button, then the zipper. Nathan stepped out of his shoes, the pants fell down, and he stepped out of them and kicked them aside. She felt the front of his boxers. They didn't fully close in the front and she could tell that he was actually sticking fully out of them. She played with the head of his dick while he unclasped the front of the bra, releasing her breasts from the B cups in her bra.

They went back to kissing passionately while grinding against each other. He moved his hand between her legs, moved the gusset of her thong over and teased the lips of her pussy. He then kissed down her neck, kissing up and down the side of her neck, then he moved directly to her left breast. He ran his tongue around her nipple a couple of times, then he flicked it repeatedly over her nipple.

This, combined with the stimulation that was now teasing her clit caused her to softly moan. She pulled his hand out from between her legs, and pulled it to her face. She licked the finger and said, "Let's move this to the bed."

Nathan followed, stripping the remainder of the clothes off as he did so. Pamela started to remove her shirt, but Nathan stopped her, begging her to leave it on. She agreed, it was kind of kinky, so she just removed the bra and put the shirt back on.

They stood at the front of the bed. They kissed once more, then she pushed him onto the bed. She crawled onto the bed, and sat down on his face. He put his hands on her hips and used his tongue to probe as deep into her as it would go.

She leaned forward. She kissed the insides of his thighs, then moved her lips to his balls. She sucked one into her mouth. The sound of his moan was music to her ears. She licked his joystick up and down a couple of times, then she took her tongue out and licked the head of his dick, making sure that she got all his pre-cum into her greedy mouth. Once that was finished, she opened her mouth and swallowed as much of it as she could take, even gagging a little.

Nathan shifted his focus from tongue fucking his girlfriend to stimulating her clit. He teased it through the hood, then he pulled it back and stimulated it directly, even sucking it into his mouth and lightly biting down on it. He took the finger that was teasing her in the living room, and pressed it against her puckered asshole. He pushed it in slightly, and she moved her hips, forcing more of the finger into her.

Pamela started to bob her head up and down on the shaft, feeling it hit the back of her throat, then out as far as her teeth, then back again. She could feel Nathan's other hand start to caress her breast and nipple.

This continued for quite some time. Eventually, Pamela released his dick, got off his face, looked at him, smiled, and hovered over him. The two kissed again, and while they were kissing, she impaled herself on his dick. Both moaned as loudly as they could. Slowly she started to bounce up and down, then she changed her style to down, slight thrust forward, and back up. Nathan laid on his back and put his hands on her breasts. She pulled his hands away, leaned forward and said, "Suck on my nipple."

Nathan sat up and started to bite on her nipple.

She slapped him across the face and said, "I told you to SUCK it."

Nathan smiled, "Yes ma'am," and proceeded to do as he was ordered too.

Pamela then pulled him off of her nipple after a few seconds of nipple sucking, and pushed him back. She held one of his wrists in each hand, and put all her weight on them, holding him down. She raised up, and hovered less then an inch over his dick, teasing him.

Nathan thrust his hips up, trying to get inside of her. She lifted higher. After a less then a minute of teasing, she finally lowered herself down onto him. Nathan quickly adjusted his hands and wrists so that he was now holding onto his lover. They made eye contact briefly, and he rolled them over so that she was now on her back. She smiled.

He pulled out, put her knees over his shoulders, tilted her back so that her ass was off the bed, and began to thrust in and out of her at a high rate of speed.

"Oh fuck yes!" she grunted as she got fucked. This was one of her favorite positions.

Nathan pulled out so that only the head of his dick was inside of her. He pulled out entirely, then back in, but just the head. It was now his turn to tease. Pamela's face turned from pleasure to frustration in response to Nathan's teasing. In her position, it would be impossible for her to get what she wanted. "Oh, you bastard." she grunted.

Nathan placed the tip of his dick in her entrance. That wasn't enough for Pamela, she wanted more. Nathan paused. Then he rammed all of it in at once. Pamela responded by screaming in pure absolute pleasure. She loved it when he did this to her.

Nathan continued his rapid assault on Pamela, varying from slow and rhythmic, to fast and hard. As he did this, Pamela was hit with a rather strong orgasm.

She got out from under Nathan. "Want to try something different?"

Nathan got a confused look on his face. Such as?

Pamela walked across the room and to the closet. "This came in the mail last week. I hope you'll enjoy it." she said with a smile as she opened the box, pulling out a harness, a dildo and some lube.

Nathan started to laugh. "You can't be serious."

She smiled. "Remember when you fucked my ass, I told you that you would pay for it, and now babe, you are. Bend over honey." She said as she fastened the harness.

Nathan did as he was ordered too. Pamela lubed up the toy. She crawled up between his legs, then she spread his cheeks and tongued his asshole. He jumped at that. "Hey, it's best if both the toy and you, are lubed." she sat up and said, "I think that it would be best if you relaxed now."

Nathan did as he was advised to do. Pamela pressed the tip against his asshole and slowly pushed into him. He let out a moan, then a scream as the silicon object penetrated him. He started to bite into the pillow as Pamela pushed the entire toy into him.

She waited, gave him time to get used to the toy, then she slowly started to rock her hips back and forth, fucking him. His moans shifted from those of pain to pleasure. He found himself moving back to meet her thrusts. Pamela reached around her boyfriend and jacked him off as she fucked him.

With each thrust she made, the toy rubbed against her clit. The entire event was a major turn on for the girl. She had two quick orgasms just from fucking him in the ass. She was building up for another when Nathan suddenly said, "I'm... I'm about to cum."

Pamela pulled out of him, and told him to roll over. She straddled him, and pushed him inside of him as quickly as she could. She wanted this and she was going to get as much of it was she could.

Not long after getting the dick into her did Nathan cum inside of her pussy. The feelings inside of her caused her to cum once again. He pulled her down to him, and they kissed as their orgasms subsided.

"Oh fuck that was good." Pamela said as she rolled off Nathan.

"Oh yeah." He said, then followed it with, "I'm not sure if I'll be able to walk the same way ever again."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • One Afternoon

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds