• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Didn't See It Coming

Didn't See It Coming

I had put it off for months. Kathy gently reminded me every couple of weeks but I never got around to it. The problem was my eyes or rather, my eyelids. They didn't make enough tears and my tear-ducts tended to clog up and form cysts. Both of my eyes had lumps and they weren't going away on their own. They didn't hurt but they were really noticeable. So I finally made appointments with an opthalmologist and got the procedure done.

We arrived at home Friday evening with a bandage over both my eyes. It was only 7pm and I was in an in-between place feeling beat up from the procedure but not tired enough to go to bed. I couldn't watch TV and I didn't want to raise my heart rate fooling around with Kathy. She kept asking if I needed anything but I couldn't think of anything.

Damn, I bored.

All I saw was darkness. But after sitting there for ten minutes sounds started to emerge giving dimension to the space I was in.

Kathy chopping carrots on the wooden board in the kitchen. Outside a car dove by. Crickets chirping through the window screens. The refrigerator motor turned on. The clock ticking over the fireplace.

The doorbell.

Kathy's footsteps from the kitchen through the hallway to the door. Front porch light switch flipped. The deadbolt turns. The front door opens. The doorknob is loose and jiggles a bit.

'Hi Dave!' Kathy says. 'What's going on?'

'Ah, not much. The Mrs is out with her friends. Thought I'd come over and see what was going with you two. Sorry about the drop-by and all.'

'Don't worry about it. Come on in,' Kathy says.

The screen door speaks as it opens. The mechanical arm eases the door back into the jam.

'Hey Dave,' I say. 'Beer's in the fridge.'

'Uh, huh.' He says. Foot steps to the kitchen. Fridge doors opens and closes. Dave says something to Kathy. Kathy giggles. Foot steps back to me.

'Got you one.'

I grope in the darkness until I find the bottle. Cold. Condensation already forming on the sides.

The couch to my right compresses and squeaks.

'Feels fuckin'good to finally sit down. Been on my feet all day,' says Dave.

'Yeah, business good at the shop?' I ask.

'We had a 17% increase at the shop over last month. People getting ready for the holidays. Haven't been home much. But you know that, right?'

'Yeah,' I said stopping the conversation cold.

'What happened to your eyes?' Dave asks.

'Yeah, it's nothing serious. Got these cysts removed from my eyelids. Wasn't painful at the time but it's starting to hurt now.'

'Yeah, I know a bit about pain myself.'

Silence. The uncomfortable kind.

'You boys want another beer?' Kathy called from the kitchen.

'That be great Kathy-baby,' Dave yelled back.

'Kathy-baby?' I wonder. 'What's that about?'

Footsteps into the living room. I reach for the beer.

'Oh, I'm sorry hon, I only brought one for Dave,' Kathy says apologetically.

'Here you go Big Boy,' Kathy says playfully.

'Big Boy?'

'Come'ere,' Dave says. Kathy lets out a sudden giggle and the couch compresses. The coils in the mattress rock and squeak then settle. She is sitting next to him about four or five feet away by my estimation.

'Hey, I almost spilled this,' Dave says.

'Serves you right,' Kathy laughs.

Two glass bottles clink together. 'Bottoms up!' they both say together.

Dave says something in Kathy's ear and she giggles. They take swigs of beer and swallow. He says something again but I can't hear what.

Kathy says, 'Shhhh,' and drinks some more.

'So Linda is out with the girls tonight?' I say.

'Yes she is. Yes, she goes out with them every Friday night. It's her time away from me, ya know. We can't be together every night,' Dave chuckles and whispers something in Kathy's ear.

'Is that right?' Kathy says quietly in a dorky voice. A light slap. Dave chuckles.

'Dave was telling me work been busy,' I say.

'Oh, yeah?'

'Yeah,' says Dave. 'Crazy some days. But it all gets done. Lots of work. Lot's of satisfied customers,' says Dave. The couch squeaks. He whispers something to my wife.

'Is that a fact?' Kathy asks.

'Oh, yeah,' he says confidently.

'I don't believe you. Guys brag about that all the time.'

'It's true.'

'Prove it,' she says.

Silence. A button pops. A zipper is pulled down. The couch squeaks.

'Oh, my god,' Kathy says under her breath. That I heard.

A glass bottle is placed on the coffee table.

'That is really big,' my wife says.

'I don't lie baby,' says Dave. 'Go ahead, touch it. Give it a kiss.'

The couch squeaks. 'Ohhhh,' Dave sighs. I just sit there and listen. A wet slurp. The slurping starts up and quickly becomes rhythmic. Sucking. Licking. Slurping. Sighing.

My mouth is dry. My hands sweat. Dave is moaning with his mouth closed.

The pace quickens. A wet slapping mixed with a gargle. Dave is moaning softly.

Them, a pop sounds. The couch depresses. Fumbling of clothing. Dave kicks off his boots.

The couch compresses and squeaks.

'Don't look at him.' Dave says. 'Tell me what you want me to do with this!'

'Dave,' my wife says sternly. 'I want you to fuck my pussy with that thing!'

'Oh,' she moans.

Dave growls.

'Oh, my God!' Kathy yells.

'Take it bitch.' Dave growls under his breath. 'Take it all.'

They're huffing. Skin slapping. Sighs and moans. A wet suction between them.

'Get up and lean forward,' Dave says. Movement. Floor boards creak.

'Oh, oh yeah that feels good,' Kathy moans.

'You like that?'

'Oh, yeah.'

The wet slapping picks up again.

'Feel so full! God, fuck me. Fuck me,' Kathy says. There is a trembling building in Kathy's moans. I know she's close.

'Don't look at him.' Dave says.

Panting. Squeaking. Bodies slapping.

'Eeeeeiiiiii!' Kathy squeals. She's there. Dave groans over and over.

A wet sucking pop.

'Hold still,' Dave says. 'Oh, oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. You like that on your tits?'

'Mmmm,' says Kathy.

Silence. The couch depresses. Fumbling of clothing. Footsteps to the door. Door opens and closes. Foot steps up the stairs. A door closes. Shower running.

I stand and make my way to the living room wall. I follow it to the kitchen and to the stairs. I climb the stairs and follow the wall to the bedroom. I find our bed and undress. I get in.

A while later I hear the bedroom door close. The bed compresses and Kathy snuggles up to me. Her hair is wet and she smells really good. She's warm and soft. She puts her hand of my chest.

'Are you okay?' she asks.

'I didn't see it coming,' I sigh. 'But I deserve it. I did fuck his wife Linda after all. I hurt you. I'm sorry. Are we even now?' I say.

'Yes. We're even.'

'Can we be friends again?' Kathy asks.

'I'd like that.'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Didn't See It Coming

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 114 milliseconds