• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Idylls of the Lady Ch. 3

Idylls of the Lady Ch. 3

Heather swept down the hallway to her father's study and walked inside. James was leaving after bringing her father's tea.

"Good morning, James," Heather said sweetly, acting as if she'd just seen him, instead of fucking his brains out earlier that morning.

"Good morning, m-my l-lady," James stammered, as he left and shut the doors.

Heather seated herself on the edge of the Duke's desk. "Good morning, Daddy."

"Good morning, sweetheart," the Duke said, and lifted his face. Heather took the opportunity to brush her daddy's lips with a kiss.

He pulled back and looked at her, slightly puzzled. She just smiled and lifting the hem of her skirt, placed the toes of her shoeless, stockinged foot in the crotch of his pants.

He turned red. "What's wrong, Daddy?" she said teasingly.

"Heather, Daddy has work to do," he said, as his cock hardened. Heather felt it with her toes.

"I'll say you do, Daddy. Must be hard to have that cock hard. Do you need my help?"

He groaned. She smiled at him. "I could use some help, Heather . . ."

She pulled him to his feet and led him to the sofa. She pulled up her skirt and spread her legs wide for him. "I know you want to fuck me, Daddy. So come on and fuck your little baby girl!"

The Duke stepped in between Heather's legs, undid his pants, lowered himself a bit and slammed his big hard old man cock into her pretty little pussy.

She screamed in pleasure as her Daddy moaned. "Oh, Heather. You feel so good, you little slut. Just like your mother was. A fucking whore!"

Heather was getting turned on by the words. She was a whore and she took pleasure in it as she ro-tated her pussy on her daddy's cock.

"Come on, Daddy, fuck me. Fuck me like the whore I am!"

He slammed into her harder and harder. He was be-ginning to feel his cum in his balls.

"Oh, God, sweetheart! I'm going to blow my nut in your hot tight cunt!"

"Come on, Daddy! Please, pleeeeeeeeeeeeese cum in me!"

The Duke shot streams of cum into his daughter's tight cunt.

"Oh, Daddy," Heather sighed. "I hope I have your baby."

With that, she straightened her skirts and left the study. The Duke lay spent on the couch, won-dering what had happened to change his demure, shy little girl.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Idylls of the Lady Ch. 3

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds