• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Pleasure After a Long Day Ch. 03

Pleasure After a Long Day Ch. 03

Well their lives may have changed in many ways but that didn't stop the daily things from needing to be done or the chores that you kept putting off to get done. Tianna decided to tackle the basement, which meant going through all the crap in there and organizing what she was keeping or throwing out what she wasn't. She had been at it for three hours when Timothy came home when seeing the basement door open wandered downstairs to see what she was up to. "Mom, are you down here?" Tim hollered from the top of the stairs as he began to descend into the basement.

From the far back of the basement he barely heard Tianna as she called out that where she was. At first he couldn't find her because as everyone who's ever cleaned knows you end up making a bigger mess before anything really gets done and the mess goes away. So, behind boxes and crates and other junk she was hidden sitting on the floor going through a box of pictures and other things she had kept.

"Mom, what are you doing?" he asked half laughing as he takes in the sight of her. She is sitting with her legs crossed and the box on her lap with piles of paper and pictures all around her. Due to the dusty and dirtiness of the basement she had streaks of dirt on her forehead and cheeks obviously where she wiped the sweat off herself with her hand. Tianna glanced up and smiled at her son then looked back at the pictures. "I'm going through a box of old keepsakes that I forgot all about," she replied then scooted over some to make room. "Here, sit down and I'll show you some of the things I deemed special enough to keep," Tianna said looking up at Timothy again.

Timothy debated on begging off and running very quickly back up the stairs but after seeing the look on his Mother's face he sank to the floor beside her. She began showing him the pictures she found which he hadn't seen in years. At one point he leaned over to get a better look at the picture in her hand and accidentally brushed against her breast. The simple and innocent acted did two things. First, it caused his pants to suddenly tighten around his groin area and secondly from the feel of things it caused her nipple to poke out and get hard. Tianna just looked over at Timothy and shrugged then smiled at him.

Timothy smiled back then moved closer and took a hold of her T-shirt and pulled it up so he could expose her breast. She was still in good enough shape that when she was home she didn't need to put a bra on and most of the time she didn't as she couldn't stand them. Timothy lowered his head and softly kissed Tianna's breast as he placed one hand under it and gently cupped it lifting it slightly so he could trail his tongue around the nipple a few time. Finally he took the nipple between his lips and alternated between sucking on it and pulling it gently with his teeth.

Tianna was happily surprised by her son's aggressiveness and desire to take the initiative to start their love play since till now she was had been the one to get it going. Feeling her son's lips and teeth playing with her nipple was enough to make her moan out and bring one hand to Timothy's head where she began running her fingers through his hair. Timothy takes that as encouragement and lifts her shirt till her other breast is exposed and letting go off her left nipple licks his way across moving slightly so he can easily play with the right nipple.

One wouldn't have thought the dusty damp basement would inspire sexual desires but when you love someone and want to feel their skin against yours it doesn't matter one bit where you are. Timothy was only thinking about how much he wanted to make his mother moan and cry out his name as he hopefully made her orgasm. He loved nothing more then knowing he was driving her crazy and making her respond to even the littlest of his touches. As he continued sucking and nipping on the right nipple he lifted her shirt off her, grateful when she lifted her arms to assist him. Once the shirt was off he slipped her nipple out of his mouth as he folded the shirt and placed it behind her on the floor then he quickly pulled his off and folded it and placed it on top of the other one behind his Mother.

Timothy carefully took the pictures out of her hand and placed them in the box beside her. He then gently pushed her back till she was lying down with her head on the shirts that he had placed behind her. He got onto his knees and leaned down bringing his lips to her and slipping his tongue out to trace her lips as she parted them for him. The kiss started out soft and teasingly slow, but it wasn't long before the desire got stronger and Timothy deepened the kiss. Tianna had moved her hands to his head and was playing with his hair as the kiss forced the flame of need to grow so much stronger. She couldn't believe that this was her son who was making her body crave to be touched and held.

Timothy eventually pulled back causing a moan from his mother's lips. He moved so he was kneeling between her legs which he parted as he was reaching up to pull Tianna's sweatpants off. She lifted her ass so he could easily pull them down and with them her panties. He placed them in the box beside them and smiled at his Mother as she stared up at him. "You are so beautiful, Mom," he said as he lowered himself till he was lying between her legs. He moved his hands over her stomach and pelvic bone then down her legs. He leaned into the left thigh and began tracing his tongue up and down it before lifting her leg straight up so he could lick down the back of her thigh to behind her knee. That spot drove her crazy when he licked it there and he got the response he expected as he latched his lips to Tianna's skin and licked and sucked that sensitive area. Tianna wasn't able to stay still or keep from moaning out as her son touched her in all the spots that seemed to be directly connected to her pussy. Each lick and suck behind her knee made her wetter and caused a tingle to begin and grow stronger deep inside her. "Oh...baby..." she cried out as he repeated the process with her right leg and knee. Timothy begins to lick down her leg and removes her socks off then kisses and licks the bottom of Tianna's foot causing her to wiggle and laugh. "Hon... stop.. that tickles," she begged. Timothy flicked his tongue across it a few more times then moved to the toes. He slowly licked and sucked on the big toe bringing a soft moan from his Mother. After a few more sucks he lowered her leg and kissed his way up till he was hovering right over her center. He was close enough that she could feel his breath on her skin. She arched upward trying to make contact with is mouth but he just chuckled and gently pushed her hips back down. Then he kissed the insides of her thighs and licked over to the top of her mound. She had just shaved again so she was nice and smooth for him, just the way he liked it.

Just when Tianna thought she was going to die if he didn't stop teasing her, Timothy moved his hands to her swollen lips and parted them carefully. Then he lowered his face and ran his tongue between them licking up the flavor of his Mom, a taste he'd grown addicted to. The sudden contact made Tianna moan loudly as she moved her hands back to his hair. "OH....baby... yes...lick...Mommy's pussy..." she moaned out. Timothy moved his tongue over each lip then between them then on the outside of them. He repeated this a few times before Tianna finally begged him to lick her clit.

Not one to ignore the pleas of his Mom, Timothy licked his way up to her aroused clit and with a very light feathery touch stroked it up and down. "Fuck....yes ba..by... you.. know.. how Mo..mm..y ... likes to be...licke...d...." she cried out as the sensations rushed through her body. She was very pleased with how quickly her son had learned what really set her off. His father never had no matter how many times she explained it to him. However, she wasn't going to compare them to each other. She was just going to enjoy her son and his tongue on her right now.

Timothy alternated from licking up and down to circles but he kept the touch light and soft as that was what drove her to have an orgasm. Tianna kept bending her legs then straightening them as she rocked up to meet his tongue. Her moans were getting louder as he brought her closer and closer to release. "Tim..... I'm so cl..ose... don't.. st..op..." she cried out as he licked her slightly harder. While he was licking her he slide one hand to her entrance and began to move one then two fingers in and out of her very wet pussy.

The feeling of being fucked by her son's fingers and his tongue on her clit was too much and suddenly her body was tensing up and her pussy was griping Timothy's finger as her juice exploded out. Timothy lost no time in licking the juices and when Tianna finally relaxed her muscles he leaned over her and kissed her deeply letting her taste herself on his lips.

Just as Tianna was getting more into the kiss Timothy pulled away and stood up. He quickly shed the remainder of his clothes then put his hand out to his mother. She took it with a quizzical look on her face but soon understood what he was doing as he led her to the closest wall and had her lean against it with her ass out toward him. Timothy moved so he was close to her and took a hold of her waist. He slowly brought the tip of his very hard cock to Tianna's entrance but instead of pushing in he rubbed himself up and down the entrance and between her lips. Tianna gasped as the tip made contact with her very sensitive clit making her push back even more. Timothy couldn't wait another minute to be buried deep inside his Mother so without anymore hesitation he brought his cock to her pussy and push till he was all the way inside.

The moans of both Mother and son mingled together as Timothy moved in and out of Tianna. The basement was echoing with the sounds their pleasure was forcing out of them. Timothy's grip on his Mother's hips was secure as he increased his speed and began ramming her pussy harder. She rocked against him thrusting backwards to meet his cock as it slide inside her. "Mom..mmmy... you feel.. so .. fuck..ing.. hot..." he cried out as he leaned in and while fucking her still nipped her shoulder. "Baby... fuck.. Mommy.. fuck me .. good and hard..." she moaned out.

It was hard to tell who was moaning louder as they were both doing their fair share of noisemaking. Finally, right before Timothy was going to lose control he felt his Mother's muscles tighten around her as she tapped her head on her hands against the wall and cried out as she had her second orgasm of the day. That was enough to trigger Timothy's and he leaned in and bit slightly on his mother's shoulder as he filled her pussy with his juices. "Fu..ck... me..." he cried out as he removed his mouth from Tianna's shoulder and squirted his last bit into her. He then leaned against her back breathing very hard. After a few seconds his cock slipped out of her as it softened and he stepped back so he wasn't pressing her against the cement wall. He pulled her close and kissed her cheek.

Tianna wrapped her arms around her son's waist and kissed his chest. "So, are you going to help me finish cleaning down here?" she asked with a smile. Timothy rolled his eyes and chuckled as he kissed her hair. "Only if there's a reward when we're done," he said teasingly. Tianna pulled back slightly and shook her head. "We'll just have to see how good you are," she said with a wink then stepped out of his arms and leaned up and kissed him. "Now put your pants back on or this basement will never be cleaned."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Pleasure After a Long Day Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 676 milliseconds