• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Plus One Summer Fun

Family Plus One Summer Fun

1234

It was Friday and I had finished work early. I was in a hurry to get home and finish packing for our vacation. Jenny, my wife was still at work and would not get home until late. Pam, our eighteen-year-old daughter, would get home from school about the same time I arrived. She wasn't expecting me home early.

The trip was mainly to get Pam away from her drop out boyfriend that Jenny and I could not stand. Jenny was sure that she was already having sex with him and she was afraid she was going to end up pregnant and not make it to college in the fall. I couldn't stand the thought of him soiling the beautiful body of my pride and joy. She had really raised hell when we told her about the trip. The next two weeks would be aboard a sailboat in the Caribbean.

When she found out she didn't have any choice she finally gave in. Pam wasn't a dummy; she knew just how to work me for what ever she wanted. I was the real push over. Her mother had much better control of her than I had.

At home I pulled the car around back so it would be convenient to load the luggage in the morning. I went in the back door and up the back stairs. At the top of the stairs I came to a complete stop as I heard sounds coming from Pam's bedroom. There was no mistaking the sounds. It was the sound of sex, pure and simple. A cold chill went over me when I heard it coming from my daughter.

At the door to her room I stopped for only a second. The door wasn't completely closed and I could hear them as they fucked. I pushed the door open and moved into the room. They were so involved that neither one heard me come in.

I stop dead still at the sight of my beautiful daughter with her legs wrapped around his skinny ass. Peter was slamming his cock in and out of her body as fast as he could move. It was plain to see that this wasn't the first time for them.

My daughter was the spitting image of her mother. Both were blond, about five feet five, and had perfectly shaped bodies. Jenny looked just as good today as she had when we married. Even at thirty-eight she was still in perfect shape. She didn't even have to wear a bra to hold up her perfect c cup breast. Pam's breasts were almost as big as her mothers and had the firmness only youth could provide. If I hadn't known better it could have been Jenny that was having her cunt worked over by the Skinny little punk.

When I started moving I don't know. Suddenly I had him by his long hair. I pulled his head back and snatched him from Pam's body. His body bounced off the wall and he slid to the floor. I headed for him to give him the whipping of his life.

Just as I reached him Pam jumped on my back. "NO! Daddy. Don't hit him again!" I pushed her from me just as he got to his feet. He made a break for the door before I could get my hands on him. The last I saw of him he was running down the stairs as naked as the day he was born. His cock was no longer hard.

I turned back into the room and Pam came at me. She was crying and hitting at me as she came. I finally caught her arms and pulled her tight to me. I held her until she quit trying to hit me and started to cry. It was about this time that I realized that she was completely naked. I could feel her naked body everywhere it touched me. In spite of myself I could not stop my cock from starting to get hard.

I know she could feel my hard cock pressing against her. She stopped crying and put her arms around my neck. Her face was buried in the bend of my neck and I could feel her hot breath against my skin. That did nothing to help the condition I was fast getting into.

I knew I should turn my daughter loose but by then her arms were wrapped around me. My arms around her touched nothing but naked flesh. It was her that how pushed her body against mine. I was a loss man. Nothing could have made me push her away.

It wasn't that this was the first time I had seen her naked. Her mother and I were pretty liberal about nudity while she was growing up. We didn't go around nude but we didn't try to cover up much when we went from the bathroom to the bedroom. Pam had seen both of us naked several times and she wasn't shy about her own body. The swimsuits she and her mother wore around our pool didn't leave much to the imagination. As she grew older she made me have thoughts that a father is not suppose to have about his daughter.

Her arms were still around me but she leaned back and said to me, "Daddy, I'm sorry about Peter. He just does something to me that I can't resist. I didn't know you were coming home early and when he asked me to skip out and come with him I just wanted one more time before we left for vacation."

"Are you sorry about what you were doing with him or just sorry that I caught you?"

She looked me in the eye and I could see the hint of a smile at the corner of her mouth. "I can't lie. I am sorry you caught us."

"You are just like your mother. When she wants sex she doesn't care who is around."

"I know, I saw both of you before. That was what made me want to try it. Peter may not be the best looking boy around but he sure has the right equipment and knows how to use it. He want be back. He has other girls that their father doesn't throw him out in the yard. Wonder how far he got before he realized he was naked?" She laughed as she said that.

I was still holding her; at least she was still holding me. My cock was still hard and didn't look to be getting soft anytime soon. "Don't you think you need to be getting dressed? Your mother will be home soon and I don't think she would like to find you naked with me holding you."

"I kind of like you holding me. After all it was you that stopped a good thing right when it was really getting good." She rubbed her cunt against the bulge in my pants. "That feels pretty good touching me."

I pushed her away from me. "Don't talk like that. I'm your father."

"You didn't act much like a father while you held me just then."

"What do you expect when you are standing here naked. Go on and get dressed."

She moved to me and kissed me directly on the lips. Her tongue ran over my lips before she backed away. She didn't try to hide her body from me. I turned to leave the room before I did something I would all ways be regretting. If I were that boy I would be back for another try even if I threw him out every time. Pam didn't bother to close her door as she put her clothes back on. I could not help but give her one last look before going to my room.

We took the early morning flight to Jamaica the next morning. I told Jenny about catching them the day before. It confirmed what she thought was going on all the time. She was glad to be getting away from home for the three weeks. Maybe the relationship would cool during that time. I didn't mention the condition I was in after catching them.

A cab took us to the dock and unloaded our luggage. I went down the dock to find the boat before lugging the entire luggage around.

I found the boat docked down at the far end of the dock. I recognized the name of the boat, "Captain Hook." I soon found out why it was named. I called out and heard someone coming from down below. The cabin door opened and the tallest black man I had ever seen ducked as he walked through it.

His head was shaved as slick as a cue ball. He had on a pair of shorts and a tank top. His arms were huge. He had muscles on muscles and there wasn't an ounce of fat on his body. I had never seen such a well-built specimen of a human being. The one flaw was his hand. He had one hand and one with a hook on it, straight out of the movies. He reached to shake my hand when I introduced myself to him. He laughed as he pulled the hook off and his hand was perfect. "Just like to see the first reaction to the hook."

I laughed at his joke and he put the hook back on to go help me with our luggage. The women didn't make any comments when they saw the hook but you could see from the look in their eyes that his body made a lot bigger impression. They were actually drooling from looking at him.

With in the hour we were away from the dock and soon out of sight of land. Jenny and I stored our stuff in the very front. It was the only double bed on the boat. Pam was on a bunk at the foot of the steps next to the galley. Hook, as he was called, slept up top in the pilot cabin.

Once we were stored away we went back up to watch the sunset. The trip was a working trip. Which meant we were the crew. The four of us were the only ones aboard. Jenny and I both thought it would be fun to actually help sail the ship.

Hook came down and gave us the tour. He explained what we would need to do to help. All of us had sailed on smaller boats and had a little knowledge about sailing. Within an hour we had our duties down pretty good and relaxed for three weeks of smooth sailing.

Pam and Jenny fixed dinner for us while Hook and I dropped anchor in a small cove that protected us from the cool wind that always seem to blow. For the next three weeks we would go ashore a few times to shop but for the most part we just sailed from island to island. There would be plenty of fishing and scuba diving. Plenty of time to get a good tan and swim in the sparkling water. In the cove we were in you could see the bottom as clear as looking through a glass. The colors were beautiful.

After dinner we sat and had a few drinks. We listened to Hook tell stories about the islands. Jenny punched me in the ribs and motioned for me to look at Pam. She sat next to Hook and took in ever thing he said. I had a funny feeling in the pit of my stomach that this trip was going to be something to remember.

We all turned in. Hook went up and the three of us went to our rooms. Jenny quickly stripped out of her clothes. She was ready to be fucked. The twenty years we had been married and she was still ready for sex anytime. I was one lucky man. Most of my friends complained that they couldn't get their wives interested in sex but once are twice a week. I never had that problem.

I followed her lead and stripped. Five minutes after entering the cabin my cock was buried in my wife's hot cunt. As usual the sex was the best. Jenny had two climaxes before I finally unloaded in her. The third time we came together. We rested in each other's arms.

Jenny rose up on one arm and said, "Have you ever seen a man built like him?" I didn't have to ask whom. I knew she was talking about Hook. My daughter wasn't the only female in my family that was fascinated by him. I was little jealous for a moment but it didn't last long. There wasn't any sense being jealous of someone with a perfect body. No man could match him.

Jenny climbed out of bed. "Come on lets go for a swim."

"I need to get some sleep. You just wore me out."

"Do you mind if I go alone?"

"No, just be careful and be sure to lower the swim platform so you can get back on the boat."

She headed for the door with only a towel in her hand. "Don't you think you should at least put on a swim suit? Hook just may still be awake."

"No, this is vacation in the warm tropics. I plan to do a lot of swimming nude the next three weeks."

Out the door she went after throwing me a kiss. If I hadn't been so tired I would have joined her. At 38 her ass was firm as she wiggled it leaving the room.

Jenny tiptoed up the stairs and out on the deck. She didn't see Hook around so she headed to the stern of the boat and let the swim platform down. She threw her towel across a chair and slipped quietly into the water.

The warm tropical water felt good as it poured over her naked body. Jenny liked to swim naked at home late at night when the neighbors couldn't see her. Here she didn't have to worry about the neighbors. She only had to worry about Hook and for some strange reason she wouldn't mind him seeing her nude body. His wasn't the only perfect body on this boat.

She swam to the beach and walked up and down the beach in the bright moonlight. She felt freer than she had in a long time. She hoped that her husband wasn't going to complain if Hook saw her naked. Knowing Bill, she was sure that it would be all right with him. The only problem was Pam. She didn't want her to get to many ideas that she hadn't already had.

She had walked a long way down the beach before she turned around and went back towards the boat. She got back in the water and swam to the boat. She reached the swim platform and climbed up on it. She stretched out her legs and rested a while before going back below.

"Here is your towel." Jenny jumped at the unexpected voice of Hook. He was setting in a chair that he had pulled up next to the swim platform. He had watched her on the beach and when she returned to the boat. Here was a beautiful woman that wasn't ashamed of her body. He knew that he was going to enjoy fucking the husband's wife and mother of the young girl.

Jenny quickly got over the surprise. She took the towel from him and dried off. She didn't make any attempt to cover her body. He had already seen her and she didn't see the need to all of a sudden to get modest. "How long have you been here?"

"Long enough to watch you swim to the beach and back."

"If you had been a gentleman you would have gone away till the lady got back."

"If you were a lady you wouldn't be standing here talking to me without a stitch on. I think you are all woman and you know it. I am going to enjoy filling your white cunt with my black cock."

Jenny had never been talked to the way he was talking to her. She knew that she needed to get away from him as soon as possible. She started to climb up from the platform when he reached out his hand to her. He had stood up from the lounge and offered her his hand. She took it and he pulled her up to the deck with very little effort.

He didn't stop when her feet hit the deck. He pulled her on to his body. For the first time she realized that he was as naked as she was. He wrapped his big arms around her and pulled her tight against him. Her head only came to his chest and she could feel his cock touching her stomach, well above her cunt. He wasn't even hard and it felt like a monster. Her tits were hard and her nipples pushed against his chest. His hands dropped down to grip her ass and pull her even tighter against him.

Jenny could feel his cock as it got harder and harder. She wanted to look down at it but he was holding her so tight she couldn't see. She could feel his hands on her body and she loved it. Even after all the sex she and Bill had tonight she wanted this big man to take her. She raised her head and he was looking down at her. His mouth lowered to hers. She stood up on her toes to meet him half way.

His big thick lips covered hers and his thick tongue pushed pass her unresisting lips to search out her mouth. She opened to him and fought back with her own tongue. For several minutes they stood kissing each other before he picked her up and lay her down on the deck. He pulled a pillow from a chair and lifted her hips and placed it under her.

Her cunt was now turned up waiting for him to take her. Jenny didn't even have a thought of Bill or Pam as she spread her legs and welcomed his body down on hers. She had watched this huge man all afternoon and knew that she was going to fuck him before the trip was over. She just had to see what it was like to fuck a black man. She had heard about the huge cocks they had and she was ready to find out for herself.

Hook moved over her. "Take my cock and put it in your cunt." She didn't hesitate. She had wanted to touch it all night and she reached for it. He was huge. Bill wasn't small by any stretch of the imagination but Hook had more than any man she had ever known. She didn't know how she was going to fit it in her little cunt but she was bound to give it a try.

Her fingers could not even start to reach around him, but she guided him toward her open cunt. She spread her legs as wide as possible and pulled his cock toward her opening. She opened her cunt lips with one hand as she guided him home with the other. As the head of his cock made contact with her cunt she had her first climax.

Hook knew she had just climaxed when she slowed down. Before she had time to know any better he was pushing deep in her cunt. Like most women he fucked she was very tight around his cock. The heat from her body soaked his cock and he reached an even harder stage. He had to get in her now before he couldn't control himself.

Jenny was quickly recovering from the quick climax. She could feel him half way in her already. She raised her hips up and wrapped her legs around his waist. This move opened her up even more for him. He worked deeper until he was as far in her as Bill had ever been. Every thing else from then on would be virgin territory.

He wasn't long in playing discoverer. His cock pushed deeper and spread her cunt more and more. Even as large as he was he was gentle and never hurt her. She wanted him in her as much as he wanted in. He kept pushing and she worked her ass around and around until finally she knew she had all of him in her. His balls were bouncing off her upturned ass as his cock hit bottom.

It was then that he went to work. He fucked in and out of her slow and then fast. His big cock touched every nook and crevice of her hot cunt. The skin of his uncircumcised cock did a number on her cunt. She had one climax after another as he drove her on and on.

Her climaxes were getting stronger and stronger with each one. Soon she could feel him swelling even larger. She knew that he was going to fill her cunt with his hot cum. He pushed deep and she raised her cunt to take all of him. Through all of this neither one had uttered a word. It was nothing but plain old sex. He was fucking her for both their enjoyment and she was answering in kind.

When she knew he could not last any longer she said, "Fuck me fast and them bury it deep in me. I want to feel your cum fill up my cunt." He did as she asked. When he could take no more he grabbed her ass in both hands and drove to the deepest part of her cunt. He unloaded all the juice that had gathered in his body. Shot after shot entered her body. Thankfully she could no longer have babies or he would have produced a bed full. The hot cum pushed her to her last climax for the night.

When they were finished he lay on her with his cock still buried in her. He rolled over and brought her over him. He leaned up and kissed her with her answering him back. They continued until his cock finally slipped out of her well-fucked cunt.

Bill had stood and watched most of it. He saw them when he first pulled her onto the boat. He knew that he should have stopped it then. A minute later it was too late. Hook was fucking his wife and she loved it. To his surprise he found his cock was hard as he watched his wife fuck the huge black man.

He reached to pull his cock out of his shorts when he heard someone behind him. "Let me do that for you." He jumped back. He was embarrassed that his daughter had seen him watching her mother fucking the black captain and liking it.

Before he had time to object she had his cock out of his shorts and her mouth was taking it in. His eighteen-year-old daughter had her father's cock down her throat. He was a loss man. Between watching his wife getting the fucking of her life and his daughter sucking his cock he was about to have the biggest climax of his life.

Pam could feel her father about to cum. She didn't mind sucking him but she wanted to feel him in her. Her cunt was still empty from the rude ending the day before. She wanted to be fucked and her father was the one she wanted. At least for now as she gave one last look back at her mother and the big black man as they had once again started to fuck. This time her mother was on top.

She led her father back to her bed. She lay back on it and spread her legs. "Come on Dad, You know you want this as much I do." He couldn't resist. He was so hot from watching his wife that he had to have some relief and his beautiful young daughter was ready to supply it.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Plus One Summer Fun

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds