• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jaya Aunty's Punishment

Jaya Aunty's Punishment

After my SSC I was sent to Kerala at my parents place for vacation. I was excited to go because this was the first time I'm going without my parents. I know it would be a vacation that I'll never forget because my parents aren't with me but I'm still amazed it turned out this way.

I got to Kerala at 10.00am and I got home my 11.00am. Behind our house stayed my Dads brother where his wife, my aunt Jaya was living. Dad's brother, my Uncle works in the Middle-East and he has been there for quite some time. He comes every two years to visit his family. It is getting close to two years since he has gone.

Jaya aunty has 2 kids and they are gone pretty much for the whole day so she comes to our house to spend her day. I liked Jaya aunty because she had these seducing eyes that will melt any guy and hey body is just like a goddess.

She knew that I liked what she had and she also knew that the way I looked at her wasn't the same as I a nephew should be looking at her. I thought she could see the hunger forher in my eyes.

Well on this particular day when she was washing clothes as they do it outside in India, I went there just to chat with her. We were busy chatting and all of a sudden my eyes fell on her cleavage. I was just carried away by the valley inside her nightie.

She was talking to me I guess but I was busy admiring those gorgeous valley. She caught me red handed and the look that I saw on her face wasn't that good and I knew that I was in deep trouble.

"J mone." Jaya Aunty said.

"What Jaya Aunty? I asked

"What were you looking at?" She asked

And I said "Nothing, nodding my head".

The look on her face changed and she asked me to come in her house or she will yell and make other family members gather and tell them what had just happened?

Not to make the matter worse I just followed her and I was just wondering what was going on?

"Come in here and sit down." Jaya Aunty said.

"What." I said as I sat down on the couch.

Jaya Aunty closed the door and sat down next to me on the couch with that same look on her face, and said "Perhaps you think this punishment is unfair?"

"No." I said,

I knew better than to say I thought it was, knowing she would make it ten times worse.

"Hmm. I think you do.

What would you do to get out of this punishment?" Jaya Aunty asked.

"I cant think of a whole lot worse than this Jaya Aunty"

"Well, Im willing to let you out of the entire thing, but you have to do something for me first." Jaya Aunty said.

"And what would that be?" I asked.

"What would you be willing to do?" Jaya Aunty asked

"What do you mean? I'd do anything to get out of this nightmare." I said.

"Define anything." Jaya Aunty said.

"I mean, anything. I'd do whatever it takes to make my life normal" I said.

"Hmmm. Interesting." Jaya Aunty said, and got up to leave.

"Thats it? Interesting? What can I do to get out of this?" I said.

"So you would do ANYTHING to get out of your punishment?" Jaya Aunty asked

"Um...yeah....." I said, kinda lost about what to say.

"Anything?" Jaya Aunty said, moving toward me and sliding her hand slowly over my shorts.

"Um..yeah?" I said, backing up and sitting down on my bed.

"Anything includes a lot of things" Jaya Aunty said as she started to hug me and started to unbutton my shirt and removed my shorts, dropped to my knees and wrapped her hand around the base of my cock.

"Jaya Aunty?! Um..What are you..."

Jaya Aunty slid my semi-hard cock into her mouth, and began to slowly lick my cock, and jerking it from the base.

"Ah...Ummmm....Jaya Aunty! What are you doing? We shouldn't do....."

Jaya Aunty slipped my cock from her mouth, and looked up at me with raging lust in her eyes.

"Ah!! Ummmm..Jaya Aunty...Jaya Aunty!! Ohh! What if someone...what if we.."

"No one will find out J mone." She said

I wanted this to continue but I was scared if someone finds out, not my uncle but my family will bury me alive.

With great strength that Jaya aunty got from somewhere she held my arms and said,

"Give me your cock. I need you to fuck me. I need your cock inside me...pounding me...making me cum." Jaya Aunty moaned, her nipples jutting out farther than when I had seen them before.

"Jaya Aunty...No. I...we cant. We shouldn't do this....please....dont..." as I looked in her eyes resisting.

Jaya Aunty kept sucking my cock, and despite myself, I was getting hard under the onslaught of her tongue. She pulled my erect cock from her lips, and looked up at me.

"Looks like part of you wants this....." Jaya Aunty said, then licking the entire length of the underside of my shaft.

"Its...Its involuntary...please Jaya Aunty...you shouldn't do this....we cant..." I said.

Jaya Aunty responded by sliding my dick into her mouth and bobbing her head up and down, and jerking my cock faster, and she pulled my cock out of her mouth and she soaked it with a huge doll up of drool from her lips.

"Your cock is beautiful J mone....I need it so so badly." Jaya Aunty said, stroking my soaking wet cock, now fully erect.

"No Jaya Aunty...please stop this...we cant...I wont" I said

"You wont?" Jaya Aunty said. "Oh I think you will. You cannot resist forever J mone."

Holding my cock in her hand she said "Don not make me scream?"

"We cant do this. It isn't right....Jaya Aunty please..." I said

Determined to get me hot enough to agree to her sinful desires.

Jaya Aunty released my cock, and stood up. I thought I had finally gotten through to her, and I retreated further onto my bed, away from her.

Jaya Aunty took off her petticoat and was standing before me, completely naked.

Jaya Aunty's breasts were heaving and swaying, and I could see that her pussy was cleanly shaven and was glistening with her juices. I looked away quickly, knowing that it was wrong.

"Look at me J mone." Jaya Aunty said.

I didn't look at her.

"LOOK AT ME" Jaya Aunty demanded.

I looked at her, and she squeezed her breasts and played with them.

"They aren't as big as your other aunties, but I think you'll like them." Jaya Aunty said, and climbed on the bed with me.

I moved back, and apparently Jaya Aunty had enough of my refusal.

"J mone, if you don't want the rest of your time here at your parents place to be the hell that your current punishment is, you WILL give me what I want. You can do this the easy way, or the hard way, but you ARE going to give me your cock. You're going to fuck me like I wanna be fucked, and you're gonna make me cum, and you're going to cum where I tell you.

"Is that clear?" Jaya Aunty demanded.

"I cant cum if I'm not into it Jaya Aunty..." I said, trying to dissuade her.

"I will MAKE you cum. I got you up, I can get you off. Do you not find my body attractive?" Jaya Aunty asked

"I do, its just that you're like my mother! We aren't supposed to be doing this...."

"Well, we are going to do this." Jaya Aunty said, as she took my cock in her hands again and slid her mouth down over it.

I tried to fight what I was feeling, but as much as I hated to admit it, Jaya Aunty was really good at sucking cock.

Jaya Aunty turned her body so that she was now on top of me in a 69 position. She only took my cock out of her mouth long enough for her demands.

"Oooooh!! Stop teasing me baby! Fuck me! Fuck me now!! I want you to cum all over me J mone. I want your hot load all over my body. Let me make you cum!!"

"Eat my pussy J mone, eat my pussy and fuck my face."

She brought her cunt down right to my lips, and at this point I was almost helpless to do anything but go along with what she wanted.

I began to tongue her pussy, a little timidly at first, until Jaya Aunty stopped me.

"That isn't how you do it. I know you know how to do it. NOW EAT MY PUSSY."

I began to eat her pussy like I was supposed to, and I was surprised to find that her pussy was extremely sweet to the taste, almost like sugar.

I had never tasted anything like it, and as I drove my tongue up into her pussy she began to moan and suck on my cock even faster.

I gripped Jaya Aunty's tight ass with both hands, and pulled her down closer, so that I could apply more pressure on her clit with my tongue. Apparently the job I was doing was satisfactory.

"Oooooooh!!!! Oh GOD!! Yes!! Yes J mone!! Eat my pussy honey!! Oh GOD its so good!! Ah!! Ahhhh!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Jaya Aunty screamed as her orgasm hit her, flooding her juices all over my lips and chin.

She took my cock into her mouth in a full deep-throat, something I had never felt before, and despite myself, I moaned with pleasure.

"Mmmmm. Yeah baby, moan for me. Let yourself go and enjoy your aunty's blowjob. I told you that you would enjoy it." Jaya Aunty said, stroking my cock.

Jaya Aunty slid my cock back into her mouth and began bobbing her head up and down, nonstop while jerking my cock.

She took my cock out of her mouth with a loud pop from the suction, and then started the process all over again.

I was squirming and trying to resist, but my aunty's skill with a cock in her mouth could not be denied.

I was very close to cumming, no matter how hard I fought. Her mouth was just too good to resist, just as she had said.

Soon, I was at my limit, and finally, I broke.

"Mmmm....MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMaaaaaaaggggghhhhhhh........" I groaned as my balls tightened and my cock spasmed and shot my hot load into my aunty's mouth. Jaya Aunty was a master at giving head, as she never missed a beat.

She swallowed every thick stream of cum that my cock pumped into her mouth. She removed my cock from her mouth with a big long lick of her tongue.

"I told you honey, I could make you cum. And if you think my mouth was irresistable, you haven't seen anything yet.

I'm even better with my cunt than I am with my mouth. But you will find that out soon enough." Jaya Aunty said as she slid off of me, and crawled up next to me.

I began to fall under my auntys spell after such an incredible blowjob, and I saw my Jaya Aunty in a way that I had never seen her before, as a sexual object.

I now found myself looking over her naked body with lust and desire, and I knew that I did in fact want to fuck her.

My hands wandered to her tits, and I began to play with them as she laid down on her back, and I sat up, leaning halfway over her.

"Mmmm. Yes, J moneny, that feels so nice." Jaya Aunty said as I squeezed and massaged her tits, pinching her nipples between my thumb and forefinger.

I bent down to my aunty's face, and for the first time, kissed her as her lover and not as her nephew.

I slid my tongue deep into her mouth, and she seemed kinda surprised that I was as into this as she was now.

With her realization, what little that remained of her cold, hard, uncaring personality that she had displayed faded as she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me back.

My cock was hard as a rock now, and I moved over the top of my Jaya Aunty, and guided my hard cock to the entrance of her sugar sweet pussy.

As I entered her tight fuckhole, she screamed and immediately began to shake, and she clawed her nails down my back as her orgasm rocked her body almost immediately after I was fully inside her pussy.

"Oooooh!! OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD!! OH!! "Ooooh Yes! Oh God that's sooo good!! Ah!! Oh fuck!!" IM CUMMMINGGGGG!!! AH!! OH!! OH!! OHHHHHHH!!! Oh baby!! fuck me!! Fuck me now!! Ah!!" Jaya Aunty was an absolute animal underneath me, and I did as she pleaded.

I began to pound her tight little pussy for all I was worth, while sucking, kissing, and biting on her titties, driving her over the edge for the second time in about thirty seconds.

"Oh!! Oh J mone!! Youre...Youre stretching my pussy!! Oooooohhhh Ive never felt anything like this!! Ah!! Ooooh! Harder baby Harder!!! Ohh!! Rip my pussy up with your huge prick!! Oh yes!! "Oooooh!! Oh!! Oh God J mone!! Oh I love your fucking cock!! I love feeling it so deep inside my cunt!! Oh fuck me baby!! Fuck!! Ah! Ahhhh!! YES!!!" OH FUCK!! DONT STOP FUCKING ME!!! AH!! AHHHH!! YES!! YES!! MMMMMMMM GOD!! You fuck so goood!!!" Jaya Aunty was writhing and bucking so hard underneath me that I couldn't tell if I was fucking her, or trying to stay on a wild bull in a rodeo.

After her orgasm subsided, I maintained my rock steady fucking of her pussy, and Jaya Aunty was rolling her eyes back in her head, and the moans that turned to screams that she was making resembled those of a feral nature rather than human.

I began to pound her slow and hard, slamming my cock all the way into her pussy, and removing it all the way, just to do it again.

Jaya Aunty was going absolutely crazy fucking my cock. She was kissing my neck, and then biting, licking, and then sucking again.

Her hands were all over me, clawing my back, pinching my nipples, gripping my ass, my aunty was the absolute wildest fuck that I had ever had.

I pulled out of her, and rolled her over onto her knees so that I could fuck her doggy style. She immediately grabbed my cock and guided it inside her steamy pussy, and she began to buck against my cock.

I was completely still, and my aunty was fucking herself at an incredible pace with my cock.

I grabbed her ass to slow her down and get my control back, and I began to slap my Jaya Aunty's ass, each slap eliciting a scream of pleasure from her mouth.

I grabbed a hand full of my Jaya Aunty's hair, steadily pulling her head back while I pounded her pussy. I leaned up and suckled her neck and earlobe while I maintained my grip on her hair.

"I cant take much more J mone!! Youre so big....ohhh!! Ive never felt anything like this!! Ah!! Ah!!!!YESSSS.....YESSS....Just like that.....FUCK ME....Ahhh....Ahhhhh"

I felt my Jaya Aunty cream all over my cock for the third time, and I had to cum.

I pulled out of my Jaya Aunty's pussy, and she turned around to face me. I grabbed another fistful of her hair, pulling her head back, and I began to stroke my cock off over my aunty's face.

"Oooooh Yeah Jaya Aunty!! Im gonna cummmm!! Right now uhhhh.....Yes aunty ......AAAAHHHRRRGGGHH!!!"

I shot stream after stream of my hot thick cum all over my aunty's face, as I held her head back by her hair.

When I had finished cumming, I shoved my cock into my aunty's face, and she greedily took me into her mouth and sucked and licked me clean.

We collapsed onto the bed, exhausted.

"Mmmm. That was so fucking good." I said.

"I didn't know you were gonna be this great" she said

I said "I wanted to do this from the moment I got here"

She asked me "why I wasn't cooperating and being an ass in the begining"

I said "Because I did not know if she was just teasing me", with a smile

She smiled back at me and said "You can do whatever you want now J mone", and we kissed passionately and lied on the bed hugging each other.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jaya Aunty's Punishment

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds