• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Small Awakenings Ch. 02

Small Awakenings Ch. 02

It was a Sunday and Kristine and I are out for a drive in the country, it was the first time we had seen each other since I had tied her down two nights before.

"You remember what you said to me the other night?" I asked

"Which bit?" Kristine asked, knowing full well which bit I meant.

"The bit where you said you wanted me to be a bit rougher."

"Oh that" she said with a she giggle "What about it?"

"Just that I have had a few ideas."

"Like what?" she asked with great interest.

"Now that would be telling." She pouted at my response. "The thing is some of them get pretty wild and I don't want to hurt you."

"I see where you're going; we need a safe word in case things go too far."

I looked at her in a bit of shock. I think I assumed that because she was a bit shy about things in the bedroom she might not know too much.

"You're not the only one who likes reading the erotic stuff?" She giggled again.

"Oh, ok," I muttered, my face flushing with embarrassment at my own stupidity. "Anyway I though Jellybean."

"Jellybean," Kristine laughed out loud. "Where the hell did you get that from?"

"Well I like them," I said, laughing too. "I just thought it was such a ridiculous word. It's not really one that can be said by mistake."

"Hmm, I like your thinking" she said still with a huge grin on her face "Jellybean it is then."

We continued to drive for a bit, taking in the pleasant surrounding. The field and hills seemed to go on forever. Then I saw what I was looking for.

"Just go in the glove box for me, Babe," I said to Kristine. She did as I asked and instantly saw what I intended her to find.

"What's this doing in here?" she asked but not really needing an answer. In her hand was our blindfold.

"Put it on, I don't want you to see where we are going. Add to the effect." I grinned, feeling a familiar throb in my trousers.

Kristine took a look around us to check if any other cars were around.

"Don't be shy. Do as you're told" I said a bit more forcefully. Kristine looked at me and without saying another word she slid the blindfold over her eyes.

"Good girl" I said pleased "You know how it goes, don't say a thing"

It was another ten-minute drive to get to what I had seen; just off the road was a small wooded area. I knew from coming here years ago that there was a small track running into the middle of the trees, a track very rarely used. The car rocked and creaked as I slowly took the track, the trees dampening out the light. Kristine sat next to me in silence as I pulled the car to a stop in the middle of a small clearing, and as I expected the place was deserted. I got out of the car and walked around to the other side to help Kristine out of her door.

I closed the door and pushed her back against it. Holding her still against the side of the car I pushed my lips to hers, her mouth opened wantonly waiting for my tongue to enter. We stood there for about ten minutes just kissing, hands not moving anywhere just enjoying the feeling of our tongues tangling together. By the time we broke the kiss we were both breathless and I could feel my trousers tight against my crotch. Running my hands up the sides of Kristine's body and across the front I started to undo the buttons of her shirt. "We'll be seen" she whispered half-hearted.

"Shh, don't talk" I said by now down to the fourth button revealing her bra. Her nipples were taught against the fabric and she moaned as I ran my thumbs over them. Undoing the rest of the buttons I slid her shirt of and put it on the top of the car. Reaching around, I undid her bra and did the same. I stared mesmerised at her breasts; they are fantastic. Perfectly shaped and still pert, the nipples now pointing up at me. Bending down I took one of her nipples in my mouth; Kristine moaned as I rolled it between my tongue and my teeth. Already erect I could feel her nipple growing harder as I sucked on it. I did the same with the other nipple; by now with Kristine's moans I knew full well she was no longer bothered in being seen.

I took her nipples in between my fingers and thumbs and twisted them roughly. I knew full well it had hurt her but all she did was moan out loud. I did it again a bit harder, again she moaned out loud and it was obvious it was a moan of pleasure. Again and again it twisted her nipples until they stood out looking red and angry. I gave them one last pull and Kristine shouted out loud, her legs buckling. I caught her to stop her falling. As I did so I could smell the unmistakable scent of her pussy; she was really enjoying this. Holding her steady I took her around to the front of the car before unhooking and removing her skirt letting it fall to the floor. Looking down there was an obvious wet patch growing across the front of her knickers. I took hold of Kristine hand and placed it between her legs. "Feel how wet you are you dirty bitch," I said to her. "You're really getting off on being treated a bit rough." She could only manage a moan as an acknowledgement.

Bending down I removed her knickers, they were so wet they stuck to her pussy and I had to give them a good pull to get them down. I stood back and looked at her. What a body, she looked great under the cover of the trees, the occasional beam of light shining down on the naked flesh. I walked up to her and kissed her again, as I did so I guided her back towards the bonnet of the car. I lifted her and placed her on the car. She hissed in agony as her bare behind landed on the hot metal of the car. "Use you feet to hold yourself up," I said to her. I had intentionally left her shoes on so she would be able to get a grip on the bumper.

I stepped back and watched her squirming on the car, all the time her ass burning. "I want you to play with yourself for me," I said to her. I watched as she stopped moving. This was different for her; I knew full well she was uncomfortable with the idea of masturbating in front of someone. I needed her to do this; slowly I was breaking down her barriers.

"Play with yourself," I said again. "Get your fingers in your pussy. You know you want to, you know how wet you are."

I smiled to myself as slowly she moved one of her hands down over her body to her waiting pussy. Even though she was doing it herself she still flinched as her fingers brushed over her clit. Reaching further down she dipped a finger into her wetness. She moaned and her back arched as it slid in with ease. I watched as again she slid a finger into herself and then pulled it out and started to massage her clit with it.

As I watched her I got undressed; I wanted to be ready to fuck her. By now it seemed Kristine was unaware of the heat of the bonnet; she had now laid right back as she fucked herself with her fingers. Her other hand was now mercilessly pulling at her already sore nipples, her moans getting louder each time she pulled on them. Her hand was working feverishly on her clit now as I walked up to get a better watching point.

"Get more fingers in, I want you to fill yourself" I said to her.

She heard me and by now didn't care about anything else but her pleasure. I watched as she moved her hand back to her opening. I watched with glee as she did as she was told. It wasn't two or three fingers she pushed into herself but all four. She was so wet they slid in with ease. Her back arched again and her moans became shouts as she fucked herself with four fingers, the palm of her hand rubbing on her clit. I don't know how many times she had cum by now but the front of my car was awash with her juices.

I knew now that I needed to fuck her; I was so close to exploding just watching her it would be a waste. I approached her and removed her hand from her pussy, instantly replacing it with my rock hard cock. She shouted out and came again as I reached in further than her fingers ever could. I began pounding into her as hard as I could; reaching up I took hold of her breasts kneading them roughly with each stroke. Kristine was oblivious by now, one hand rubbing on her clit while the one she had fucked herself with was up by her mouth; in-between groans she was licking her cum off her digits. The sight of this nearly sent me over the edge. I moaned to her that I was going to cum soon.

"Cum all over me" she panted. This took me totally by surprise. She had never wanted anything like this before. This took me over the edge and with a loud moan I pulled my cock out of her.

Pulling myself off for the last few strokes, I came. The first spurt shot up over her body and streaked down her cheek; she didn't even flinch. The second landed straight over her left nipple leaving a long streak down to her belly. I could barely stand my orgasm had been that strong. I took a few seconds to get my breath back and looked down at Kristine. She lay there still panting as she rubbed my cum into her skin; it was one of the sexiest things I had ever seen. I leaned forward and gently kissed her on the lips. She moaned softly against me.

"Come on," I said. "Let's get you dressed and take you home."

Still without saying anything she let me dress her, I didn't remove the blindfold until she was in the car. By the time I had pulled the car out of the trees she was sleeping sweetly beside me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Small Awakenings Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 575 milliseconds