• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt Billie Ch. 01

Aunt Billie Ch. 01

My aunt Billie Jean and I were not particularly close. That is, not until this summer. We aren't directly related, she married my uncle Jim three years ago. He's much younger than my parents, and was only 14 when I was born. Billie Jean however is only 28, just 7 years older than me. It wasn't until recently until I was really turned onto her though.

She is a very attractive woman, but for the few years that I've known her she was a bit overweight. However, she decided to go on that Atkin's diet for a few months and now she's about 5'8" tall and just about 130 lbs, with a magnificent figure. She had fairly large breasts, but not too large, just enough to fill my hands and a little more. Her beautiful brown hair grew long, almost reaching her tight, firm ass. Her deep blue eyes were mesmerizing, it's no wonder my uncle chose to settle down with such a fine woman.

I guess it all started at a family picnic at my house on Memorial Day weekend. Most of my close family was over and wanted to see me since I just got back from college earlier in the month. We were out by the pool in the backyard, which was the usual gathering place for those sort of events. It was hot as hell out so instead of just lounging around everyone was jumping in and out of the pool, including my aunt Billie.

This was the first time I got a chance to see her in a bikini since she lost all of that weight, and let me tell you I was shocked to see how beautiful my aunt really was. I tried to dismiss these thoughts at first, I though it was unnatural to lust for my aunt. But it was too hard to control, especially after she dove in and her top fell down. I got a shot of her breasts for only a split second, but it was enough to give me a full blown erection that wasn't going away any time soon. I had to look away for the most part so that my glances would not be noticed by my other family members.

All I could think about for the rest of the day was how much I wanted to walk into my room to see my aunt on my bed in her bikini. I'd close my eyes for a few minutes to think of all the nasty things I wanted to do to her, how I wanted to stick my rock hard cock into her ass and make her scream. I knew this would never happen so I had to settle for waiting for everyone to leave so I could peacefully jack off looking at a picture I snapped of her with my camera phone.

A few days went by and I still couldn't seem to get my mind off of my aunt. I rented some incest porn flicks to try to satisfy my desire but it really wasn't enough. I had to have her, but little did I know that I would actually be able to go through with it.

I got a job as a pool cleaner for the summer, and on my first day I realized that one of the clients I had to take care of was actually my aunt and uncle. I knew they both worked during the day, so I didn't have any worries of running into anybody. I smoked a joint in my car on the way over to get ready for the work day and continued to on to my aunt's house to go clean the pool.

I got my usual duties done, daydreaming about my aunt sunbathing topless next to her pool in the mean time. The thought of it alone gave me a hard-on, and I knew I had to satisfy the cravings before I left, otherwise I wouldn't be able to go on with the day with my head on straight, it was already fucked up enough on the weed.

Figuring they wouldn't be home for a few more hours, I used the hidden key to get into the house and proceeded up to the bedroom. It took me no time to sniff out my aunt's panty drawer, and to my surprise I found mostly thongs. This discovery was almost too good to be true for me, I tried to catch a left over scent from some of the clean laundry but I knew I'd have to go down to the laundry room to get a good sniff of Billie Jean's underwear. Before I got a chance to turn around a voice scared the shit out of me.

"So one taste wasn't good enough pool boy, you had to come back for more."

It was my aunt, I turned around and her jaw dropped to the ground. I couldn't believe what was happening, I was scared shitless, caught red handed with a pink thong in my hand, and there was my aunt admitting that she had fucked their former pool boy. I didn't know what to do, I was afraid of my uncle's wrath if he ever found out, of having to leave the area because of the shame I'd have with my family.

"Holy shit, what the fuck are you doing here you little pervert?" she scolded.

I couldn't speak for a few moments. Then I responded, without thinking because my brain was far from being able to function properly. "Well Billie... I couldn't help but notice how hot you've become and I just couldn't really control..."

"You really think I'm hot?" she interrupted. "This diet's really worked well for me, it's very flattering hearing that from a young guy, even if you are my nephew. I hope that doesn't sound weird at all."

"No, no," my brain was starting to kick again. "Wait a minute, what did you mean when you said 'you had to come back for more?' Are you cheating on Jim with a fucking pool boy?! And why the hell aren't you at work?"

"Whoa, hold on a minute," she said. "Don't go running your mouth off to your uncle now, I love him very much but our sex life just isn't the same any more. I've only been working nights now and that cute pool boy was asking for a tip the other day. I let him eat out my pussy... but that was it, it was a win win situation, I got a hot young guy to please me and I didn't have to open my wallet for that little punk. Besides, you're the one in here sniffing your aunt's panties. Are you fucking stupid anyway? You should've gone to the laundry room, maybe I wouldn't have even noticed you coming upstairs!"

"Hey, I wasn't doing anything wrong. I was just coming in to use the bathroom, you're the one that's fucking the pool boy!" I said.

"Are you trying to black mail me?" she asked. She was right on the dot with that one. I had a little leverage on her, the status of her marriage, and I figured I could exploit it for all it was worth this time. She wasn't exactly pissed off at me, and my cock was still hard from picturing her naked. I had to go with it.

"That depends, what do you have that could be use for me?" I asked. She knew what I had in mind, I was sniffing the woman's panties.

"I'll do anything you want, just please don't tell Jim." She was practically begging me. I really didn't have the slightest clue where to go from there. I wasn't sure if she actually wanted me, or if I should really take advantage of a situation like that. My cock was getting even harder with anticipation.

"I, I don't know... I mean, uh" I couldn't even talk, I had no idea what to do.

"Well, let me just take a guess." She came closer to me, and before I even knew it her hand was working on my pants.

"That might be a good start," I said, shaking. She pulled my pants down to my ankles and pulled my rock hard cock out of my boxers. She began to kiss my neck while stroking my 8" cock with her hand. I moaned.

"Is that something you like? Well maybe you'll like this more." She dropped down to her knees and stopped stroking while she licked me from my balls all the way to the tip of my cock. She did this several times, teasing me more and more every time. It felt so good, but I just wanted to bury my cock in her mouth. After what seemed like a lifetime, she finally went back to stroking my dick and sucking it while she was at it.

She was an expert at giving head. She must have really loved to suck dick to do it as well as she did. With in second I couldn't hold back anymore. I moaned and shot my load right into her mouth without warning. She pulled away after the first shot but kept stroking, and I kept coming... all over her beautiful face.

She pulled her head back as I looked down at her, she was cleaning the cum off of her face with her fingers and sucking them off in her mouth. The slut loved to drink cum, who would've believed it!

"Your cock is huge, just like your uncle's. It must run in the family. You got the better end of the gene it looks like to me.

"Yeah well, what can I say, you seemed to have helped it along. You're really good you know, that's the best head I've ever had."

She looked at me and smiled. "Nothing turns me on like sucking a giant cock. I wish I could have it inside of me, but I think that might be too weird for us, I mean I'm your aunt and all."

My cock was sore, I knew I couldn't get it back up right away otherwise I would've fucked her right then and there. Instead, I picked her up off her knees and threw her on to her bed. Within seconds I had her pants off, and I found my way down to her crotch. Her underwear were soaked, I'd never seen a pussy so wet in my life. I started to lick her underwear right above her pussy lips. I could taste the juice and feel her pussy quiver. I pulled away her underwear with my left hand and pulled her pussy lips open with my right. She was moaning loudly while I licked her wet pussy out.

I loved eating pussy, nothing was better than getting a girl off with my tongue. I was all over her clit, and pumping my middle finger in and out of her crotch. My cock got hard again, and I knew I wanted to have my aunt. I slipped my finger out of her pussy and started rubbing her rosebud. I knew it was a brave mood, but she started pumping her hips like she wanted more. I penetrated her ass with my finger and she let out a gasp. I kept fucking her ass with my finger and licking her pussy.

"Oh, oh, fuck me, fuck me hard in my pussy now. NOW!" I couldn't resist. I kept my finger fucking her ass and put my rock hard cock up to her pussy lips. I started to push the tip through the threshold, figuring I'd tease her just like she teased me. She kept screaming for more, and when I wouldn't give it to her she rolled over and the next thing I knew she was on top of me. "Now you'll fuck me like I want to be fucked! This isn't an excuse to stop fucking my ass with your finger either, get back to it!"

I didn't know what to think, but to take two of my fingers and shove them straight up her asshole. She moaned while she was riding on my cock, screaming like a banshee. I couldn't believe that my aunt was so enthusiastic in fucking me. Now I knew why my uncle married her while she was overweight. I felt like I was fucking a super model. My cock pumped in and out of her pussy and we fucked for just over a minute before she let out what I thought was the grand finale. She quivered while she came, and then fell on top of me.

"Oh my god that was so good, I haven't fucked like that in years. But you haven't come again, you want me to suck your dick off again or do you want to keep fucking my pussy?" I knew what I wanted, I didn't think even a blowjob from her would be enough and she was rather loose, she must get fucked a lot I figured. There was only one way to go for me, and that was into her ass.

"Well aunt Billie, I'd really like to fuck you in the ass..." I replied.

"Oh my, that wasn't one of your options. I've never done that before, and I'm afraid it'll hurt me too much having a cock so big in my ass."

"The asshole is tighter and warmer than any girl's pussy, it's the ultimate pleasure, and besides, didn't you like having my finger in your ass?"

"I guess so," she said. "Well alright, but just because you're going to be a good boy and not tell your uncle about anything that happened today."

"Aunt Billie, I would never ruin this." I figured I could say more, but I was too busy throwing her face down on the bed. I moved up to the headboard and stuffed my dick into her mouth for lubrication, then in time I was all the way back down to her ass, trying to force my cock into it. It was a tight fit, but when I finally pushed through she moaned, almost in pain. I kept pumping in and out, flashing back to that time I dreamt about fucking my aunt in her ass. I was pumping in and out harder and harder while she screamed in pleasure as she fingered her own pussy.

"Cum in my ass, I want to feel your cum in my..." Before she could even finish I unleashed my load into her asshole. "Mmmm, that felt so good. Jim has been asking me to let him do that for so long, I can't believe I let you be the first one to fuck me in the ass. Well, I suppose he'll be happy now too.... You know, on second thought, why don't we keep this our own little thing? You'll be the only one that can fuck me in the ass, it'll be something we share together. Besides, it'll be a long summer working as a pool boy."

*

Let me know what you think and if you want to see the second chapter.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt Billie Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 865 milliseconds