• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Will You Call Me Patty Ch. 01

Will You Call Me Patty Ch. 01

The characters here are fictional. I appreciate all the feedback that I have received from my stories -- Good and Bad. Remember that these are fantasies. I hope that you will appreciate them for what they are. If the subject matter -- as a fictional fantasy -- offends you, then please don't waste your time. Most people have some sort of taboo fantasies.

(2019) - I have finally taken the time to re-edit this story and fix anything I felt needed to be fixed. This is one of the first stories I had written. As one of my first efforts, it was far from perfect. I hope you enjoy the story.

Without further ado, I present to you... Patty.

***************************

My mother had finally found a way to separate from my abusive stepfather after 11 years of bullshit. The first few years weren't so bad, but then he eventually became a tireless tyrant and it was time for that show to end. During the last few years of marriage, my mother had lost all self-esteem. She had become a poor pitiful drunk that got no exercise and had grown terribly out of shape. I really felt bad for her. Finally one morning I had had enough of listening to the motherfucker bitch about his breakfast not being ready -- probably caused by a hangover from the boozing he had done the night before. It felt like he was about to slap my mother when I stepped in and told him that if he touched her I would kill him. He said he couldn't take the way we disrespected him and that is when I told him that he needed to pack up his shit and leave us alone...

It had been two weeks since that fateful day when I had come home after work and was told that he was gone. We had finally gotten rid of the bastard. In the subsequent days, my mother had stayed in a miserable state and I could tell that she was mentally breaking down and wanting to bring the S.O.B. back. She continued to drink at night and didn't have a clue about what my sisters or I were up to.

Mom's boss had given her some time off after the separation, but she really needed to work to get her mind off her worries. Finally one night I came home and found her passed out on the couch with a big bottle of cheap wine at her side. My two sisters were nowhere to be found. I tried to wake her from her drunken stupor, but it was no use, so I decided to leave her there. She must have made it upstairs sometime during the night because when I woke up to go to school the next morning she was in her bedroom asleep. The next afternoon when I got home from school I confronted her about the mess she was making out of her life.

I knew that Mom had always been dependent on having a man around. She had married my father at age 17 after she had found out she was pregnant. My sister was the eldest now at the age of 19, then there was me age 18, and my younger sister was 16. A little over 4 years after my sister was born my father was killed in an automobile accident and my mother at the age of 22 was a widow with three children. She dated a couple of men over the next few years before meeting Joe. Joe seemed like a cool guy, so after a while, my younger sister and I became attached to him. He moved in and lived with us for a year before Mom married him. So as you can see she had never been without a man or kids since she was basically a girl.

I felt sorry for her, but I knew I had to make her face up to the shambles that she was creating for all us all. "Mama, I came home last night and you were shit faced drunk. It's getting ridiculous. When was the last time you weren't drunk at the end of the night? You're not only embarrassing me, but you're embarrassing yourself."

She told me, "Jimmy, you are such an ingrate. You don't understand that we are going to lose everything. You and your sisters are out of control and I am going to be alone the rest of my life. I can't take it anymore. "

I chided, "Seems to me like you've been alone for a while, well except for getting treated like shit and having your ass beat by Joe."

The words filled the room with shock and silence for a long pause as we stared intently at one another until I begged her, "Mama, I'm sorry, I love you and I believe in you. You've gotta take control of your life. You look miserable. You must feel miserable. Please, please, please do something about it. First of all, you need to quit drinking. Then you need to get into an exercise program. And you really need to find someone to talk to about all of this stuff."

She started crying and stepped forward to give me a hug.

I told her, "I really do care and I would do anything to help you."

She said, "Hearing you say that you care means the world to me and I'll try to stop drinking even though it will be hard. It's just my world is such a mess."

I really wanted to help, "Maybe we can start on a light exercise routine in the morning. You should just get as much rest as possible tonight. You know exercise and rest might keep your mind off drinking."

"Jimmy, I've been drinking to get my mind off things."

"Well, that doesn't seem to be working. You're drinking and passing out and waking up in misery and your problems are still there." There was a long pause before I continued, "Just go upstairs and take it easy."

She apparently understood because she went upstairs to sleep and that was the last time I saw her until the next morning.

The following day was Saturday and I was already awake and ready to go workout. As a young guy, I always found time to try and keep in shape. Mama came downstairs around 9 a.m. As she approached, in her nightgown, I asked, "Are you going to get ready to workout?"

She protested a little saying, "I am really tired. I think we should put this off a few days."

"Mama, no better day to start than today, this will make you feel a lot better. You'll have a lot more energy in the long run. Besides what else do you have to do today? "

She shrugged, turned around, went back upstairs, put some warm-ups on, and was back downstairs a few minutes later. Now let me say that in no way did I have any erotic feelings about my mother. She in no way looked sexy to me. She was 5 foot 5 and weighed about 160 pounds. She was only 37 years old, but she looked old for that age. She looked stressed all the time and didn't have any color in her skin. It would take a lot of hard work for her to get back in shape.

We went downstairs and I got her to start doing some stretches. Then we ran around the pool, but she could only run for a few minutes at a time. I had to dog her some to get her to keep going, but I didn't push her too hard -- because I didn't want her to give up. I told her that we would alternate between cardio workouts and strength training every other day.

The first few days it was hard to get her started, but true to her word she did stop drinking and I did notice that she had started taking some interest in life again. She started getting my sisters back in line and the house was neater than it had been. She had gone back to work and her job seemed to be going very well. Her boss told her how valuable she was to the company and gave her a bonus. This enabled her to meet the payments on the house and have extra money to spend. She also took more interest in me. We grew a lot closer and spent more and more time together.

I have always been a homebody -- unlike my gypsy sisters. Mom would continually thank me for helping her out of her rut. She told me that she didn't know what she would have done if I hadn't helped her. Every Saturday she would fix us both a good meal and then we would watch a good movie on the TV. She would always ask me why I wasn't out on a date with one of the girls at school. I would tell her that I didn't want her to be lonely and that I enjoyed her company. She would then proceed to tell me how sweet and wonderful I was. She started giving me a kiss on the cheek at the end of the night before going to bed. It may have been my imagination, but I was feeling that those kisses were becoming more and more amorous over time.

After a couple of months of this program, what I noticed was the way that her clothes started to look much bigger on her. She started to wear shorts for our workout sessions and now she was pushing me along. She could run for the full 20 minutes and we had doubled our reps during our weight lifting sessions. Her legs and her butt didn't have the cellulite that had once burdened them. She was letting her hair grow out and her skin looked much better. What a difference in such a short amount of time. She was almost glowing with pride at her newfound enlightenment. She must have lost 20 pounds during this time. I guess eating right, not drinking, and getting the right amount of exercise were producing this wonderful effect.

As timed continued, our workouts became a religion. We challenged one another to new heights. Mama continued to become noticeably firmer. The 37-year-old in the 50-year-old body became a voluptuous, self-assured, young woman again. She highlighted her auburn hair, bought some nice new outfits, and had started going to the tanning booth to get the golden look for the summer.

The worst part for me was that I had fallen completely and utterly in love. Mom's new 36D-26-35 was hard to hide and I started trying to arrange glimpses of her whenever I could. The Oedipal feelings were in full swing and I started longing for her sexually.

It had been over 3 months since the day when we kicked Joe out of the house. My mother came home on Friday night after work and told me she had something to tell me, but she wanted to go upstairs and change into something comfortable.

She came back downstairs in a pair of blue jean shorts and a tank top that looked really hot on her. I was feeling very aroused being in the same room with her. She sat down on the counter in the kitchen and proceeded to tell me, "Joe called me at work and he invited me out to lunch. I'm sorry, but I went. He told me how much he missed me and that he wants me back."

I don't know whether it was because I was horny for Mom or that I hated Joe so much, but at that moment I told her, "You can't go back to that asshole. Look how far you've come and you're going to throw it all away. I just can't fucking believe this shit."

Her jaw dropped, "Jimmy calm down, I told him that I had lunch with him out of curiosity. I told him that he needed to get lost. There's no way that we would ever be getting back together."

Relieved, I exhaled, "I hope to god not" -- thinking there was no way that fat fucker was going to take my mommy and this body that I had sculpted.

It had been one of those hot miserable days. Now at the boiling point, all I wanted to do was to get in the pool and cool off. I told Mom, "I'm going for a swim."

She nodded, "That's a good idea. I think I'll join you. I'll be down in a few."

My sisters were gone for the evening so it meant that mom and I were home alone. It was about 5:30pm when I went out and got in the pool. It must have been about 95-degrees, but the water felt great -- probably 80-degrees. Mom came out in her tank top and shorts and sat in a lounge chair while I swam. I was a little disappointed because I had thought she was going to join me for a swim.

"Hey," I asked, "Why aren't you swimming? This water feels great," as I splashed around.

She chuckled back, "I was going to, but I've lost so much weight, I don't have a swimsuit that will fit. I need to go buy one."

"Oh, I bet you could wear one of Ashley's," I proposed.

She laughed at the thought, "There's no way I could fit in one of those things."

"You might be surprised. You've lost so much weight I bet you could. Y'all are about the same size." I knew Mom was broader, but thinking of her in one of those numbers set my balls to swelling.

She shook her head from side to side, "I don't know."

I egged her on, "Come on Mom this water feels really good."

"You might have a point." She turned around and scampered up the stairs into the house.

Mom must have been gone for about 15 minutes when the downstairs door opened and out stepped a goddess that I had never seen before. She looked heavenly in my younger sister's sleek baby blue two-piece string bikini. She must have noticed that she had taken my breath away. The sly smile on her now youthful face was only enhanced by the auburn hair that flowed down to her shoulders. I could tell she had freshened up her makeup. But, the most notable thing was the bikini that looked stunning on her new body -- maybe a little stretched on her, but that made it even more tantalizing.

Confidently smirking she said, "You were right." Amply modeling the cool blue bikini she giggled, "Hey maybe I've found a new wardrobe. Whatta ya think?"

I could hardly speak as she sat down at the edge of the pool and stuck her feet in the water. I hoped that she didn't see the boner that I was sporting underneath the surface.

I told her, "You simply look amazing."

She said, "You really think an old woman like me looks amazing?"

Salivating, all I could muster was "Uh-Huh." She then kick splashed me with water and I splashed her back. Before I knew it we were having one hell of a water fight. Then I jumped up and pulled her into the water and started wrestling her. In my excitement, I didn't realize that my hard dick was rubbing against her stomach in a bikini that was about ready to burst at the seams.

Mom and I really started breathing heavily as things began to get out of hand. Then she stopped me for a second and told me, "You make me feel so young."

"Mom, you're not that old."

"Jimmy, Can we play a game."

"What kind of game," I looked inquisitively.

She looked serious, "I want to pretend like I'm sixteen again."

"Okay," I was wondering what she was getting at.

Continuing with the contemplative look, she then said, "Will you call me Patty."

"Okay, Patty." I smiled.

She then kissed me on the lips and my mind started spinning. I now felt like I was going to get what I wanted. I kissed her back and the walls came tumbling down as we stood there hugging and kissing for a few minutes.

Patty put her hand on my heart and then asked me a question that blew my mind -- because it came out of nowhere. "You want me, don't you?" she trembled, "You wanna fuck."

I just started to become flushed all over as I started shaking, "Uh, Uh, W-What?"

"You're hard as a rock" she moved her hand down my chest and started palming the outline of my boner. "Ew, that feels so. You wanna get naked?"

The feeling of her palm jacking me up and down was sending me over the edge, "You know I would."

She leaned forward breathing hard in my ear as she started grinding her body to mine, "You helped shape this body... now we need to take it for a test drive. You've helped me become a new woman... Hell, I turn myself on looking like this. Come here." We moved to the edge of the pool and continued embracing lovingly. Both of my heads were swimming around as I was chest to chest with the woman that I loved.

Mama (Patty) lightly rubbed my chest as she pulled back from kissing, "Let's go inside I need you to do something for me. "

We didn't even take time to dry off as we exited the pool and headed inside to the downstairs den. Mom had grabbed our towels and laid them down on the sofa as we sat down very close and she explained everything to me. " I'm happy to be away from Joe, but I need a man. Can you be that man for me?" She stared deeply in my eyes.

She continued in a seemingly trance like state, "I don't feel comfortable with the dating scene... I trust you not to let anyone know... about us.... this. I know you will never hurt me. We have a bond that can never be broken" -- pausing again with a deep breath -- "It's just sex. It's just a fuck. If we do this I'm not your mother. I'm just a woman that needs some companionship. We have to separate our minds from this -- Understood?"

I nodded my head, "Yes."

"If this gets to be uncomfortable... ," she thought out loud. "Honey, I'm your mother, but I need this. You have to agree, our secret."

"I want this. You can trust me. I won't tell anyone I swear," I reached to give her a pinkie swear.

In the next moment, Mama stood up, reached behind and unhooked her bra letting her breasts swing free from their confines. They hung down just a little, but they were nice and fat and swollen with nice pink areolas and little flat nipples.

Next thing, she reached to the sides of her bottoms and sexily shimmied out of them revealing her neatly trimmed pussy. The thatch had been trimmed down almost to the nubbins. She looked at me with a sly grin, "Honey, don't you want to get naked with me?"

I stood up from the couch and slid my elastic waistband slowly down my waist. This pulled my stiff flagpole downward. Once past it snapped to full attention -- boooiiinnnggg -- against my belly. I stepped forward and embraced the lovely Patty feeling my manhood nestled between our bodies. I clung to her and caressed her as I ran my hands all over her back and down to her soft firm ass.

My paramour propositioned, "Let's skip the formalities." Nothing else needed to be spoken. I was caressing the body that I had so longingly desired. With one fell swoop, she grabbed my cock and dipped it into her honeycomb. I heard a bizarre gasp. "Oooohhh, OOOOh, Ohhh." My stiff pole was wallowing within her inner walls. The feeling of my newly acquired pelt was so simply amazing that I had to get her down on the floor. So I slipped out of her and pulled her down to the carpet

Lying side by side, I looked into her shocked eyes as I slowly reentered her and began to steadily work my way in and out of the gooey mess. The animal instincts, grunts, and groans took over as her spasming love tunnel bathed my engorged, pistoning cock. I leaned forward and kissed her, this time our tongues slowly entwined and every nerve ending in my body stood on end.

Patty appeared to be enjoying herself just as well. She forced me onto my back; like any mother, she wanted to be in charge. She started pulling up slowly and slamming down arduously on my shaft.

Jimmy -- "Ooooh, Ooooh, Hell Yeah, Oh,Oh, Fuck."

Endless pants and sighs emanated from her as she twisted and contorted with every push and pull. I couldn't last much longer as my wanton organ was so hard that it ached from the excruciating pain of the impending sexplosion.

She leaned back and cupped her swollen globes as her whole body started to spasm. Reaching the bottom of my rigid mast, she started belly dancing with my member deep inside of her juiciness. Her anxious breathing let me know that I had hit her g-spot, as she gasped for air. Her stomach was rumbling as she did a hula making every nerve of my now sticky cock stand on edge.

I was holding onto her tense ass as my balls started to boil and my glans started twitching. I could feel a big load coming. Quickly, I forced her over right as the first eruption started.

She screamed, "OOOHHHH, Noooo!!!!!," as she felt me tense up. "Pullout! Pullout! Pull! Out! But the walls had burst and it was too late as my seed coated her inner walls with unabashed fervor. After the first couple of jets, I pulled out and come jettisoned onto her voluptuous belly as I rubbed it in with my own. I couldn't let go. I just wanted this intimacy to continue. We laid there entwined in our spirits and exhaustion for more than a few minutes. I noticed that it was now dark outside.

Patty whispered in my ear, "Let's go skinny dipping?"

I blew back, "Baby, I'll go anywhere with you."

We got up and moved toward the door. She walked in front of me as I smacked her lightly on the ass. She turned around and skipped away giggling like a schoolgirl.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Will You Call Me Patty Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds