• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • A New Perspective

A New Perspective

Damn, what a day. A phone call wakes me up at 4 AM, an hour earlier than I should be waking up. It's my mom, bitching about her back and how she needs more Vicodin. Hearing my mom in pain is horrifying, but so is the idea of her becoming a dope fiend. Images of crackheads roaming outside my door flash into my mind. I was in med school and needed a cheap place to stay, and addicts abound wherever "affordable" housing is available. "Affordable" is a relative term and took a new meaning for me at that point in my life. Years later, success brings new problems. Not only do I fear my poor mother becoming dependent on opiates, but the DEA has been cracking down on fellow doctors that have been a bit too carefree with painkiller 'scripts. And I mean crazy-style.

Lawsuits have been popping up like parking tickets in the Loop, and many sawbones have even gotten locked up. Hearing phone calls from patients screaming in excruciating pain makes me sick, but I can't afford the lawyer fees for yet another fling in the courtroom. And jail time... I don't want to even think about that one. Shit, nothing's easy anymore in our Modern World. Then my better half starts bitching about being woken up, as if it's an activity I thrive on. That's right, just keep calling her the better half and eventually you'll remember it's the truth, right? I sure hope so; we haven't even had a good fuck in a month or two. Well, sex is always good, but no great, mind-blowing sex. (Hell, even my thoughts sound like I'm a Cosmo editor.) Perchance she's cheating. Wouldn't that just be the icing? Working difficult fourteen-hour-days for a cunt that's just been pumped full of some asshole's competing genes. Whatever, it'll all be over sooner or later. I just wanna get to bed.

I pull up into the driveway of my cookie cutter house, get out of my regular 'ol sedan, walk up to the ordinary door, check my mail (i.e. bills), get out the keys to unlock my door, and step inside my home. There she is, my wife, sitting her lazy ass on the couch, watching the nightly news in her underwear and a baggy sweatshirt. Goddamn, is she hot! Especially in that get-up. She knows what I like. Being the Don Juan I am, I play it cool.

"Hey, honey, how was your day?" I ask as I notice the cover to a porn sitting on top of the DVD player, and a wet spot in the middle of her panties. I suppose if I come home to this, life can't be that bad.

"Okay. I did some cleaning, cooking, and gardening. Not much is new." That's good to hear-she did her half of the work, and didn't even mention Mom. Maybe things are looking up.

"You been masturbating? What's up with the porn?"

Her big brown eyes shoot towards mine, then to the stairs, then back to me. "I, uh, um... yeah you caught me. What can I say?" The lack of blushing puzzles me.

While walking into the kitchen, I loosen my tie and glance upstairs. Nothing there. I drop my bags on the table, go over to the counter, pull a joint and lighter out of the cookie jar, walk back to the couch, and collapse next to Natalie. She rolls on top of me, straddles me by kneeling over my lap, kisses me, and asks, "Sweetie, can you hold off on the herbs until later? I just want your full attention for a while. Bad day at work?."

My penis starts to wake up, and soon it'll be standing at full attention. Nevertheless, I've been thinking about this spliff for the past several weeks. I'm taking the next three days off for vacation, and that doesn't happen too often. I get every third or fourth day off because I work such long shifts, but I'm still on call those days. Even if I wasn't on call, I couldn't smoke because I require two days of "recovery" when I light up. Not that I really need them, but surgery is not something I take lightly. It's my job, and somebody's life is in my hands. I want my brain working perfectly when the scalpel is in my hand. "Natalie, I've had a long week, and my-." She pulls the jay and light from my hand, throws it on the coffee table, and starts to make out with me like a seventh-grader while ripping off my tie and unbuttoning my shirt. I don't argue; she always trumps weed. Rarely does she ask me not to toke, and when she does there's usually a good reason. Plus, her body... well, it speaks for itself. Long, toned legs; a flat abdomen that still has a thin layer of baby fat on it; perfectly rounded 28C breasts that even push out of a baggy sweatshirt; an amazing ghetto booty (why she complains about it is beside me); and a ridiculously gorgeous face. Her long, light brown hair frames those big brown eyes, high cheekbones, smoothly cut jaw, and cute little nose. Her full lips are great to kiss. I lost count of how many times other guys have mentioned how hot she is. Most proposition for a threesome, but I always angrily refuse. She's mine, and I work hard to keep it that way. Even if the idea did interest me, I don't know how she would respond if I asked her. Maybe I don't want to know.

By now she's pulled off my shirt. She rubs my chest with one hand and my crotch with the other. My body's nothing to scoff at, either. I work out like a madman on my days off, but I also have to give credit to good genes. I don't eat well enough to be as ripped as I am, but then again, I shouldn't complain. She's constantly telling me how hot I am, and I suppose I have reason to believe her. Well, I guess Popeye arms and washboard abs are great, but I still never got hit on nearly as much before I finished med school and married Attie, even though I've had the same body since high school. Funny what scrubs and a ring do to the psyche of a woman.

Ahhhhhhh... she slides down to the ground and kneels in front of me. After taking off my belt and pants like a professional, her lips wrap around the head of my cock and I feel her tongue wriggle all over it. Suddenly, she shoves her head forward and traps my dick in the back of her throat. Her head pops up and down a couple more times. I'll have a hard time lasting long at this rate. My cock throbs and drips a little bit of precum onto her chin. She continues sucking a bit longer, pulls her head off my member, stands up, sticks one hand into her lavender cotton underwear, and starts playing with herself.

"Attie, can you keep sucking? You do it so well and work has been-"

"Ssshhhhhhhhhh," she replies as she takes her hand out, puts her index finger over my lips, and then sticks it into my mouth. My mouth waters like crazy; it's a conditioned response, like one of Pavlov's dogs. "Mmmmmm, you taste so g-"

"What did I just say? I shooshed you. That means be quiet, so shut your goddamn pie hole. For the rest of the night, I only want to hear uncontrollable moans. Now, take me upstairs, piggyback-style."

Her sudden change of tone throws me completely off guard. Confused and excited, I comply unquestioningly. She climbs on my back and I stand up and walk to the stairs. I can feel her warm, damp panties rubbing on my back. While walking up the stairs, I feel her fingers reach into her underwear again and wiggle around. Her horniness makes my rock-hard cock twitch. One of my hands is holding onto the banister, and I reach down to my hard-on with the other.

"Hey, hands off! That's my job!" she snaps. I pull my hand away and use it to steady ourselves on the wall.

When we get upstairs and enter our room, I'm surprised to see a long strip of ripped towel tied to each corner of the bed. Pleasantly surprised but apprehensive, I squat down to set her onto the bed.

"Now, lie down on your belly with your head at the foot of the bed," she commands after standing up off the bed. My obedience shocks even me. She pulls each my four limbs to a corner of the bed and ties them up. My head is resting at the end of the bed. I strain my neck to pick up my head and see what's going on. She takes a blindfold off the dresser and ties it over my eyes, then crumples up tissues and stuffs them between my face and the blindfold. Not a ray of light breaks through the blindfold. Each of my legs and arms is tied to a different corner of the bed so that I can't move at all.

Normally, my cock would be softening up due to the lack of physical attention, but right now it's staying as stiff as ever. The pulsing makes it rub against the sheets I'm laying on, making me grunt with delight.

I hear Natalie rustling around in the bathroom drawers for a couple minutes. Several minutes later, she comes back to the bed.

"Can you breathe through your nose?"

"Yes."

"What? I told you I only want to hear moans. Now there's going to be consequences. Open wide." I open my jaw as wide as possible, only to have a towel or rag shoved into it. Muffled moans of protest escape my mouth.

"That's much better. However, your mouth isn't the only thing you're going to open wide tonight." I hear a plastic cap open, and then jump as a cold gel is poured over my posterior.

"That's lube. Sorry if it's a bit cold," she says as she rubs it all over my butt cheeks, then starts working it around my sphincter. It feels shockingly good as she lightly circles my ass hole. She quickly sticks a finger inside me, and I jump again.

"Oh, ho. That's just the beginning," she snorts as she keeps working the lube around and into my ass. She stops, then picks something up from what sounds like a box of objects on the dresser. Muted yelps emit from the towel in my mouth as she sticks something large inside me. I can only guess what it is. Though ass play has piqued my interest from time to time in daydreams, Natalie and I have never discussed it, let alone done anything like this before.

"This is a butt plug," she informs me, and proceeds to fuck me with it, much harder than I ever thought my sweet wife would be okay doing to me. I keep moaning. Luckily for the ears of the neighbors, the screams stay muffled. Being fucked is very humbling; perhaps this is how she feels when I bend her over and fuck her pussy like an engine piston. And the stretching. I've never felt so much pain and pleasure at the same time. The feeling of the plug reaching far inside me and rubbing my prostrate keeps my dick rigid. Not to mention the complete shock. The idea that my trusted wife of years would bring this all out of the blue is... overwhelming, to say the least. But, I'll always trust her until that fateful day I find out she's cheating on me. I'm such a hardcore pessimist that I assume it'll happen sooner or later.

"Okay, that's enough. The plug is staying in. Are you enjoying yourself?"

I nod emphatically.

"Good answer. And you learn so quickly to keep quiet. Yes, you've always learned quickly. For a reward, I'll let you kiss me." She pulls my head up by my hair, pulls the towel out of my mouth, and pushes her crotch in my face. "Lick!"

I stick my tongue out and start lapping up her wet panties like a parched dog drinking water. I still can't see anything, but the feeling of the damp cotton on my tongue and her sweet taste make my saliva glands squirt and my cock ache even more. The blurred line between pleasure and pain makes my head spin. She smells so good I can't even think.

"Mmmmmm, it feels good, but that's enough for right now," she murmurs as she uses my hair to shove my face back into the bed. My dick is so hard that it starts poking down into the sheets and pushing my ass into the air. I wriggle around to adjust my body for more comfort.

Natalie starts giggling. "Are you going to do some no-armed pushups for me, sweetie? You're such a push-under." I grin and she chuckles at her own corny joke.

"What's the matter? Don't find me funny?"

"But, I-" slips out of my mouth. Her tone changes swiftly.

"Ooooo, you didn't want to do that. You opened your mouth and now I'm going to have to fill it back up." I hear: steps to the dresser, rustling around in a box of items, several snapping noises, steps over to the closet, closet doors opening, that slick sound I hear when whacking off with Vaseline, and steps back to me.

"This is Jimmy, and you're going to suck him off."

My heart leaps into my throat. A man? This bitch has the audacity to fuck around on me? To play me like a fool? Bring over a cock and fuck him in MY OWN HOUSE? I start thrashing around like a psychiatric patient, doing my best to loosen the restraints. Given my compromised situation, I keep quiet to avoid pissing her off, even though I know trying to break free won't help.

She slaps me on the face, hard. "What the hell is wrong with you? It's a strap-on! Do you think I would fuck another guy? You've clearly stated that other men are off limits, years ago! Did you really think I would cheat on you? Just for that... STOP MOVING AROUND AND OPEN YOUR MOUTH WIDE!!"

My heart pounding, I keep my jaw clenched shut, but calm down a bit and stop moving.

"Hey, open up!" I feel another slap. But this time, instead of a hand, I feel a firm, thick, penis-shaped object hit me several times on each side of my face. And, it's wet. "I can keep slapping you all day until you open up. That's flavored lube so the medicine goes down easy but it's only wiping off. Whether you like it or not, you're going to get a taste of your own medicine, and if you don't stop it's only going to be more painful. You weren't complaining when your dick was shoving down my throat, and you weren't even lubed up. Now, OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!!!"

Reluctantly, I open up, only to feel a rubber cock immediately shoved into my mouth. Sure enough, I taste that fake cherry flavor-- the flavor red. I suck on the head for a bit before she grabs the hair on the back of my head and thrusts down my throat. I expect to gag, but it just slides right down my throat. I feel the skin on the middle of my neck push down and touch the sheets. Shockingly, the dildo that's stretching out my throat produces only slight discomfort. Air snuffs through my nostrils as I try desperately to breathe through my nose. The thought that consistently presides over all others, however, is complete astonishment at how my wife keeps fucking me... violating me. My rock-hard dick is about to burst from the idea of my sweet little Attie stuffing a butt plug deep inside me and then forcing me to suck her off. She keeps thrusting like I'm a dirty whore.

"Oh, you're a natural, just like I thought. Ohhhhh, there's a little nub... on my end... rubbing my clit," she pants between breaths.

"Alright, you've been... somewhat obedient, and I can't bear it... any longer. I need you inside me, right now." Quickly, she pulls her dick out of my throat and rips off my blindfold, allowing my vision to return. I squint for a bit as my eyes adjust to the light. The edge of the bed and the carpeting pop into view, and with the top of my peripheral vision I see her taking off the strap-on. She steps quickly to the side of the bed, and I feel her untie my right ankle, then jump superman-style on my legs to untie my left ankle. Her soft breasts press onto my left calf. Then, with a quick yank, she pulls out the butt plug. My lubed, stretched ass hole quickly clamps up. Using both free ankles, I flip myself onto my back. I rest my head on my overlapping arms. My wrists are still tied but I pay no mind. My attention focuses on my beautiful wife, who immediately straddles me, grabs my throbbing cock, and shoves it inside her trimmed pussy.

"Oh, FUCK YEAH!" she screams as she bucks up and down, riding me like a bull. "Penetrating you... is great but... so unnatural," she gasps in ecstasy. "Being fucked is... UNHHHH... so... much... better." With her chin up, her eyes roll back in her head and her big, perky breasts bounce perfectly, all for me.

I watch as my big dick splits apart her pussy lips and rubs her red, engorged clit, then dives deep inside her. The warm, slick, tight feeling of her cunt almost drives me over the edge, and I use all my willpower to try to hold back.

"Oh, Attie! If you... keep going... gonna come... UH!" Nearing insanity, I can't fight it any longer. Wrists still tied up, I plant my feet flat on the bed, and use all my leg strength to thrust as deep as possible. She reclines until her back rests on my knees, reaches her hand down to her clit, and starts rubbing her hard knob like she's trying to start a fire.

"Ohhhhh, FUCK! Uh, Uh, Uh, AHHHHHHH" I yell as I shake uncontrollably and squirt like a supersoaker into her womb. My cock clenches over, and over, and over, and over again as I pump cum inside my woman.

"Yeah, FILL ME UP! Oh... yes... I can feel you squirt inside me! Mmmm, make me come! Oh yeah, keep going!"

After several more intermittent hip-thrusts, I relax my pelvis and let her do most of the work again. She pulls off my twitching, spent cock, crawls toward my head, and shoves her sopping wet, cum-filled pussy into my face. "Eat me! Eat my creampie now!" Without hesitation, I stick my tongue as deep as I can inside her, then shift it upwards to her clit. I moan as our juices drip down the throat my wife just got through fucking. Her sweet honey and my salty cum create a flavor that floods my mouth with saliva. I swallow it all down as I keep flicking my tongue back and forth over her swollen clit.

"Ohhhh... unnnhhhhh.... UH! FUCK YES!" she shrieks as her legs and hips shake in frenzied spasms. "Yes, lick it, lick that pussy!"

I grunt loudly while continuing to lap up our sugary cum. Eating her freshly made creampie is a trick that's old hat, but will never get old.

"Yeah... you better... I wanna come... at least... twice," she pants as she grinds her pussy all over my face, smearing the juices all over, then repositions her clit over my lips again. I keep licking her button until she starts shaking again. "Oh... yeah! Yes, yes yes, yes, yes, YES! UH!"

After one final burst of quakes, she collapses down on top of me, her ass on my abs and head on my softening prick. She turns to look at it, gives it a little kiss, then gets up and unties my wrists. Both completely spent, we lay down next to each other. I wrap my arms tightly around her waist and she stares deep into my eyes, grinning ear to ear. Beaming with absolute joy, I stare back into her big, gorgeous, brown eyes.

"So, honey," she asks, "how was your day? You now have permission to talk again."

I answer with the only words that can possibly come to mind: "Fucking amazing."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • A New Perspective

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds