• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Surprise

The Surprise

This is one of my earliest attempts at erotic writing. I have revised it and hope you enjoy the ending.

I lit a cigarette, exhaled, and looked through the drifting smoke at the woman tied spread eagle on the bed in front of me. She had white semi transparent panties on and the material at her crotch was pulled tight enough for me to see the detailed outline of her pussy against the thin material. I could also see small wisps of hair peeking around the edges of those panties causing my cock to begin stirring. I looked further up her body; to her naked breasts, and noticed to my satisfaction; that her nipples were hard.

I stood and slowly walked around the bed. Then leaned over and asked if she was enjoying our little playtime? She couldn't answer me of course, because I had stuffed a gag in her mouth and then placed duct tape over it; I didn't want anyone hearing her pleas. Her eyes followed me closely, as I inspected her body with great interest.

I leaned down and licked her left nipple, then sucked it roughly into my mouth. I saw her stomach flinch as I did this. Encouraged, I reached down and rubbed my finger up and down the crotch of her panties. Her cunt lips felt so nice and full. I put more pressure on my finger and felt it slip between her folds, pushing her panties inside her cunt. She moaned into her gag and was blinking back tears of humiliation.

My cock was rock hard, as I reached into my shorts and pulled it out. Her eyes widened in disbelief and she began shaking her head back and forth, telling me no. Stroking my cock several times directly over her face, I placed the head of my cock on her tit and rubbed it around her nipple, my precum covering her breast like a snail's trail.

I noticed that the center of her panties was becoming wet from my efforts. In fact, they were becoming very wet. I reached and pulled the panties aside at her crotch, exposing her pussy to my heated gaze. I could see her cunt lips beginning to swell and turn a deeper shade of pink. As I watched intently, more of her essence began to stream out of her, running to the sheet below. I pushed my finger into her hole to the first joint, and then turned my hand so that I could use my thumb on her clit. As soon as I touched it, her hips lifted off the bed forcing my finger farther into her cunt. I could smell her excitement as I began to finger fuck her pussy.

I wanted to taste her. Wanted to put my mouth over her cunt and lick those wonderful juices coming from her. I took a small knife out of my pocket and cut the thin strip of cloth between her legs. Her cunt was even more hairy that I thought. I leaned down and slowly began to caress her clit with my tongue. I could feel her ass lift off the bed and I smiled as her clit began to swell and stick out of her bush. God, I loved this; she was completely at my mercy and I was not about to let these moments pass.

I pulled my shorts off and climbed on the bed with her. My cock was so engorged, I thought for sure that it was about to burst. I placed it at the edge of her pussy and slid the head of it up and down her slit. God, she was so wet. With me still rubbing her clit with my left hand, I slid my cock into her hot hole and then slowly pulled it back.

She moaned through her gag and I guess, feeling a small tinge of pity for her predicament, I removed it from her mouth. She showed her gratitude quickly, by trying to bite my hand. I swatted her ass hard, and noticed that she moaned, deep in her throat.

"You like that don't you?" I asked her. "You like it when I smack your nice big ass. Do you want me to keep doing that, or do you want me to finish fucking you... It's your choice?"

She smirked at me and said, "Can't you do both at the same time, or is that too much to ask?"

I smacked her ass again and pushed my cock deep into her pussy until my pubic bone ground into her bush.

"Ohhhhh, fuck me hard." She screamed.

I began to pound my cock into her pussy with a fury. I looked down and could see that my cock was glistening from her juices and her cunt lips would appear to open and close as my meat slid in and out...faster and faster I fucked her hot hole of desire, which just made me harder and harder.

I leaned over and grabbed one of her nipples between my thumb and forefinger and squeezed it hard.

"Oh yes. Oh God Yes," she moaned.

I was just about on the verge of shooting my load into her womb and when she said this, I lost it. My balls tightened and I could feel my cum starting it's travel through my hard cock. I rammed my cock into her as far as I could push it. Cum shot out of my cock and splashed against the insides of her pussy. Again and again, it poured out of me and into her. I pulled my cock from her cunt and the last spurt shot out, landing on her tits.

She arched her back and cried out that she was going to cum. I grabbed her other nipple and squeezed it hard too. She screamed again and started to cum. I watched her cunt as she came and to my delight, discovered that she was a squirter. Her juices mixed with my cum splashed out of her pussy and ran down her ass to the bed. I turned on my side and watched as she began to settle down a little, then reached over and untied her hands from the bedposts. She immediately sat up and threw her arms around me and kissed me deeply.

"Thank you, Darling," she said gratefully, "Your old Auntie needed that so bad. You have made an old woman feel sooo good."

She pushed me back down on the bed and went for my still hard cock. She sucked it deep into her mouth and it was not too long before I shot more hot cum down my aunt's throat.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds