• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Still Hot! Ch. 03

Still Hot! Ch. 03

123

My mom climbed up on the couch after giving me the blowjob of my life. Her red silk pajama top not doing much to cover her lower half. She stood on the couch in her high heels. He legs spread out around my body. My hands reached up under her long red shirt and grabbed her red silk panties. I watched in amazement as I did this. I slowly lowered her panties until they were as low as her spread legs would allow. I stared at her pussy. She had a neatly trimmed dark bush. I could see that her pussylips were wet with excitement.

"Yes, baby! Eat your mom!" She moaned in excitement before I did anything.

I caressed her legs and let my hands travel up each leg slowly. As I approached her pussy her body quivered in response to the pleasure it was about to receive. Her pussy was so wet that a single drop traveled down the inside of her leg to meet my approaching hand. I scooped it up with my finger and brought it to my mouth as my mother looked down at me. She leaned against the back of the couch and moaned as I licked her pussy juice off my finger with delight.

My hands continued their travel up her legs and covered her ass. I squeezed gently. She reached back with one hand and covered one of my hands with hers, She rested her head on the back of the couch as my face approached her pussy. I breathed deeply, savoring the sweet smell of her pussy. It had been so long since I last had sex that I was desperate for it, but wanted to continue the tease to make the reality that much better.

She sighed as my fingers rubbed her pussylips softly and spread them apart. I slowly began licking my way up the inside of her legs. She moaned and grabbed the back of my head, trying to force me to go faster. I found myself no longer capable of holding back and dove into her pussy with abandon. I licked and slurped on it while my fingers found her clit and drove her nuts.

"Oh baby! That's so good. Eat your mom's pussy like I've always wanted you to!" She screamed.

I let loose and attacked like a wild animal. She used both her hands to bury my face in her pussy. Her red silk shirt rose up and she lifted it up and off of her. Her big tits were free for the first time so that my eyes could stare at the heavenly mounds I always secretly lusted after as a child. Unfortunately, I did not have long to stare as she once again buried me in her pussy, almost suffocating me in the process. If I had to die this would be the way I would like to go.

I resumed licking, touching and rubbing her clit and pussy with a passion I never knew before. Maybe it was all the pent up sexuality, but I figured a lot of it had to do with my secret desire for my mother. I thrust my tongue all the way inside of her as if it were my cock. I was astonished to hear some of what my mom had to scream in response to my actions.

"Eat my pussy you motherfucker! Oh, God! Bury that tongue inside me! Don't stop!" She screamed and it echoed off the walls of her suburban home.

I did as she directed and more. I fingered her as I ate her out. My tongue occasionally teasing her pussy lips and clit when she paused to try and catch her breath. Her whole body shook with her pleasure.

"Oh, baby! I never had it this good before!" Mom moaned as she reached down to rub her pussy as I continued licking her.

Mom tossed her head back as her orgasm was fast approaching. She ran her fingers through my hair repeatedly and mumbled incoherent things.

"Oh, I'm going to cum Mike! Your mom is going to cum all over your tongue!" She screamed as I felt her pussy become more wet.

Her juices flowed as she screamed. I swallowed. Still some of her juices flowed out over my mouth and down my chin. Mom kept moaning and collapsed on the back of the couch. I let my hands travel up her smooth thin stomach and caressed her breasts. Her nipples were already rock hard as I teased them by running circles around without even touching them. I sat up straighter and started licking them and sucking them. Mom held the back of my head and just continued moaning. I tried to pull her down to sit on my hard cock, but she resisted and pulled away.

"No, baby. I'm exhausted. We both had a tough day. Let's go to bed and get some sleep. Tomorrow we can do whatever we want." She said with a seductive smile and an air of mystery.

I watched as my mother grabbed her silk shirt and walked in just her pantyhose and high heels. She took off the heels and put them in the closet and walked slowly up the stairs as I grabbed my things and followed her. I watched her ass slowly move side to side as she took each step slowly, teasing me, taunting me with the hint of sex, but not the release I so desperately needed. I watched as she opened her bedroom door. She looked back at me and smiled a smile that made my cock jump openly. She glanced down at it and blew me a kiss, before turning around and going into her room, shutting the door behind her and locking it.

I stood there for a moment before going into the room next to hers. I dropped my clothes to the floor and got into the bed. I made sure there was a box of tissues on the nightstand next to the bed before I starting jerking my cock. I heard slight moans from the next room and knew my mom was playing with her pussy as I was jerking off. I tried to time it perfectly so my cock would match the rhythm of her moans.

"Mike, Oh Mike, my baby, fuck me!" She moaned loudly as I continued jerking off imagining that we were together instead of in our separate beds playing with ourselves.

I sped up my hand motion on my cock. I heard a buzzing that had to be her vibrator. She did not hold back in making it clear that she was masturbating and teasing me. I heard faint wet sounds that made me realize her bed was on the other side of the wall from mine. Only a thin wall separated us. Her headboard hit the wall a few times making it obvious she was going wild and thrashing her body around enough to make the headboard move like that.

"Oh, Mike!" She screamed.

This sent me over the edge and I came.

"Oh, mom!" I yelled out as I cum shot out of my cock with enough force to make me lose consciousness.

Next morning.

I woke with the sun beating on my face. I thought back and felt myself blush at all that had happened the previous day and night. I lay there as I remembered what I did with my mom...to my mom, to be exact. I got up from the bed still naked and went and took a long cold shower. Thoughts raced through my head about what I still wanted to do to my mother. Even though I knew it was wrong...it was so right. My mom was one of the few women who understood me entirely. I kept my full self from other women, only showing glimpses at times. The only other women who knew me almost as well as my mother were my beautiful sisters Carmen and Nadine.

I toweled off and felt an erection coming. I smiled in the mirror as I got dressed. I left my shirt off because I still had the same pair of worn clothes from the day before. I grabbed my cell phone and called some moving people that work for my company. I sent them to my house to pick up clothes, my home laptop and various belongings. I didn't need furniture. My mom's house was fully furnished for her kids and future grandkids.

I went down the steps feeling breezy and alive for the first time in a long time. I didn't even notice until then, that I was just going through the motions in life. I went into the kitchen to find my mom working on breakfast in a thin, see-through robe. I came up behind her. I matched my body to hers. I kissed the back and sides of her neck. She arched her back for a moment. My hands reached around and grabbed her breasts. She slapped my hands down. She turned around and our eyes met for a moment. I could tell she still wanted me, but her eyes gave away the regret of what we did the day before. Shock and confusion overwhelmed me.

I went to the fridge and got a glass of orange juice before going to the dining room table to sit. Silence overwhelmed the house except the faint sounds of bacon cooking in a pan. I stared at my glass of juice without touching it. Tension filled the air. My mom went to the cabinet and got plates as she served out our breakfast. She brought my plate and silverware and set them down in front of me. She did the same for herself and sat down and began to eat. She refused to look at me. It wasn't anger. Mom has been mad at me on occasion and this wasn't it. It had to be regret. As my mom was eating I began to follow suit and do the same.

When our breakfast was finished and we began to drink our juice, I saw mom look at me out of the corner of my eyes. Even though sitting at the far end of the table from me, I could see the outline of her nipples through her thin robe, teasing me with something I seemed to not have permission to touch, or taste. My heart was racing a mile a minute just as my thoughts raced.

Mom cleared her throat in what seemed like nervousness, as she picked up our plates and glasses. She washed them at the sink as I looked at her from the table. The robe and the sunlight did little to protect her form from my eyes. I could see she wasn't wearing anything under the robe. I seemed to struggle for air at the memory of touching her ass last night as I licked her pussy.

She washed the dished and glasses and put them away before returning to the table and sitting down. The silence was too much.

"Mom, what's wrong?" I asked.

"We shouldn't have done what we did last night. It's wrong. You know it and I know it." She said.

"Yeah...but." I stammered.

"No, buts. We can't do this, Mike. I love you and I know you love me. We are both lonely. We both lost our spouses. We are both very vulnerable right now. I...I can't forgive myself for taking advantage of your vulnerability." Mom said as she lowered her head.

I stood up and walked to her. I hugged her to me. Her face was at crotch level, but I tried not to think perverted thoughts. It didn't help much. Mom stood up and her tie came loose on her robe revealing her nudity to my eye momentarily before she closed it back up quickly. I came up behind her as she seemed not able to face me. I hugged her from behind and pressed my erection up against her ass. She sighed and stood still for a moment before turning around.

"Mike, as much as I want to, we can't. I called Carmen this morning and told her about you and Marissa. She is coming home since it is spring vacation anyway, she should be here tomorrow. We can't do anything. If we got caught I would be devastated. I love you...more than I have a right to. Maybe we can continue with this...after she goes back to college, but for now we have to stop." Mom said.

I nodded my head. She came into my arms and we held each other tightly. Our bodies pressed together like lovers. We didn't separate for a long while. As she pulled back some I kissed her. It was a long kissed filled with pent up passion, lust, desire for her kept inside of me over most of my life. Our kiss was closed mouth and then became open mouth, soon followed by a meeting of tongues. We separated each with a sense of loss & longing.

Mom walked to the window over the sink and looked out at the sunny day. She sighed and stretched. Her robe could not cover her entire body when she did this, so it rose up and revealed her long sexy legs. She stood on her tip toes for a minute before slowly lowering herself and sighing again. I wanted her so much right then that it was killing me to keep my hands to myself.

"I think I am going to take a dip in the pool since it is such a nice day and my "big boy" is home to watch after me and protect me from any guys who come my way." She said laughing and teasing me with her words.

I laughed with her.

"Care to join me?" She asked as she turned around and raised an eyebrow.

"Sure, mom. Only thing is I don't have any swimming trunks." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"I won't tell if you won't." Mom said in a whisper that was very feminine as she undid her robe for a tiny view of her nudity.

As she watched me watching her, she looked down at herself for a moment before looking back up and into my eyes.

I gulped for air.

"It's only fair that I go naked since you can't wear a suit. I'd hate to think I was taking advantage of my "big boy"." Mom said as she walked toward me and kissed me on the cheek. She held her lips there for awhile before pulling back and going to get us some towels.

I pulled my pants and boxers off and folded my pants over the back of a dining room chair. I folded my boxers over them. Mom returned to the dining room and gasped as she saw me entirely naked. Her robe fell apart and we were both naked. She slid out of it. Her nipples were hard and big. I looked down at her bush. I saw her stomach moving as her tits rose and fell fast. My cock grew and she stood still and looked at it openly. I grabbed a towel from her and she walked past me. I goosed her on the ass with the towel and she gasped and laughed before running off. I chased after her.

She ran out the french doors and closed the screen door behind her. It stopped me momentarily but by the time I got outside she had already jumped into the in ground pool. I followed and dove in. I came up near my mom and our bodies touched. We didn't do anything but also did not separate. We looked into each other's eyes for what seemed like an eternity. We both enjoyed our privacy because the nearest neighbors were so far away we didn't have to worry about prying eyes.

"So, um, Carmen is coming home tomorrow?" I asked to break the tension.

"Yeah, she was going to stay at her dorm, but after I told her about you and Marissa she wanted to come home to be with her big brother." Mom said as she swam to an end to fold her arms on the cement.

Her breasts were pressed against the wall of the pool, but they couldn't flatten because they were so big. They spilled out over her sides. They looked sexy in an almost innocent way. I came up next to her and did the same.

"So how did Nadine take it?" I asked.

Mom shrugged.

"I didn't get to tell her. I tried calling, but I think she was in class taking one of her exams before vacation. I'm sure she will be coming home as well. She is a little homesick so I think she wants to get away and come back here for awhile." Mom said.

I put my hand on her bare back and let it drift down the smooth, silky skin. Mom had a light tan that let me know that my seemingly conservative mother had been tanning nude well before today. I was a little surprised to see no bikini top marks in her tan, I wondered if her bottom was the same. After yesterday, I knew my mom wasn't exactly as innocent as I always thought she was.

I moved in behind her and started rubbing her shoulders. My cock touched her ass, but I ignored it as much as I could. I just wanted to give her an innocent massage without letting sex interfere. It was hard, both literally and figuratively. Mom sighed and arched her back into my front as she lay her head on the front of my shoulder. I continued massaging her shoulders and back. My cock pressed harder into her ass. I pulled away as I realized I was starting to lose control. Mom seemed disappointed, but tried her best not to show it.

I swam away a bit figuring distance would help in the current situation. I went to the other side of the pool, but even that didn't seem to help. She looked so sexy and ripe from a distance. If I was looking at her now without knowing, I wouldn't think that was my mother I couldn't help staring at. Her back naked to the sun. I stood watching her for as long as I could before turning my back on her and resting my head on my arms.

I felt her tits press into my back as her hands worked on my shoulders. I could feel her pussy press up into me from behind. It felt sexy in an odd way. She whispered sweet nothings into my ear as she massaged my back and shoulders. When she stopped I got out of the pool and grabbed my towel. I turned and saw her getting out of the pool. Water dripping off her sexy body. Her nipples hard and wet. Her pussy soaked. I threw her towel to her and went to lay down on my front, in the shade. She did the same. We lay there in silence and drifted off into an early morning nap.

During my sleep I heard the phone ringing faintly inside the house. I heard Nadine's voice as she said something about getting mom's message about me and that she will be coming home in a few days. Her flight from California would mean she would be home later then Carmen who would be at mom's house as early as the next day since it was only a few hours drive away.

I dreamed about Nadine my beautiful blond sister. She had a similar body to Pamela Anderson, but was younger and even better looking in some ways. Her face was much better looking. Youthful and with long straight hair. She had a smile that could light up the darkest room. Just hearing her voice was enough to make me smile in my sleep.

I woke up not too long later alone with the towel on my back. I stood up and went inside with the towel wrapped around me. My mom was back in her robe, but didn't bother to close the front.

"Oh, there you are sleepy-head. Nadine should be home in a couple of days. Hard to believe this will be a full house. The last time that happened was when you three helped me move in." Mom said making it obvious she missed us all.

"Yeah, it will be nice. I kind of missed having my family. Sometimes living with Marissa seemed like living alone. Oh yeah, better get dressed cause some of the moving guys will be bringing my stuff over soon. I wouldn't want them to hit on my sexy mother and I have to kick their asses." I said.

Mom giggled but took off for upstairs to dress. I put back on my boxers and pants. I went to the downstairs closet and grabbed one of my dad's old police shirts. "Cops Do It By The Book." It read on the front. My mom soon returned in cut-off shorts and a tank top. Obviously her home clothes had changed since I moved years ago. Even though this home was not the one I grew up in, it still had that home feeling because my mom was here. Mom looked at my shirt and inhaled. I guess she liked it on me. It didn't seem like she was sad to see it.

Not long after the doorbell rang and mom answered it. The guy seemed a little surprised and was obviously checking her out when I told him what room the stuff goes in. Him and another guy made a few trips from the moving truck to my new room and kept glancing at my mom as she sat down on the lazy-boy and put her sexy legs up. I thanked them and gave them each a tip as I shut the door. Mom laughed knowing she had teased them and made me jealous in the process.

I went upstairs and showered thinking about seeing Carmen and Nadine again soon. It had been months but it seemed like years. I missed my sisters who were as protective of me as I was of them. As I showered I closed my eyes and thought of my mom, Nadine and Carmen all naked in the shower together. I jerked off until I came thinking of these three beautiful women naked and wet.

I got dressed in some comfortable shorts. I went downstairs slowly, dreading what I knew I needed to do. I approached the phone in the kitchen with caution, as if it was a deadly instrument. I picked up the corded phone (it was a two phone setup one portable and one an answering machine). I dialed before I could back out. The phone rang for awhile. No answering machine picked up, which was unusual.

On the tenth ring, the phone picked up.

"Hi." A sleepy male voice answered, must be Tony.

"Put Marissa on." I said, bypassing any greeting or invitation to chat.

I heard him tell her that it was me in the background. They must still be in bed. So much for her statement of loyalty the day before.

"Hi. Mike? Your moving people woke me up so I went back to sleep." She said with a sleepy voice.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Still Hot! Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds