• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Heavenly Love Ch. 03

Heavenly Love Ch. 03

12

ould like to quote some feedbacks I have received so far for my stories:

"I like your scene setting & slow build up to what I hope will be a great memorable story. you know, one that sticks in your mind..." regarding Heavenly love

"Just finished ButtonNose. By far, one of the best stories I have ever read...."

I remember getting an email a while ago from an elderly reader which said what was good about the series Buttonnose, "...this story is full of true emotions and love..."

I consider love to be eternal and important requirement to any relationship. That is why those who are following this series, I hope, will appreciate this chapter since it is the bridge for the chapters to come.

When readers send feedback emails, they are prompted to fill in their email address 'if they wish to receive a reply.' I think I will reply to all those fan emails that have a valid email for reply. Discretion will be respected and I will observe complete anonymity if required. With so many readers sending me such heartfelt feedback, it is hard for me not to thank them back.

__________________________

Lull before the Storm

The days went by as fast as they came around. Being with mom and living with her had made a very different experience for my life. Everything about her was so amazing. May be it was all the years of missing out on her special attention and undivided love. But no matter what it was, I loved it.

Before Christmas, she was very upset for me to leave and spend it with Dad. "I had never thought of this", she acknowledged.

"I will be back soon. Don't be sad. It is Christmas. I want you to spend it happily."

"You seriously don't know me then." She hugged me tightly before I left for my dad's place.

As was expected, I was torn and didn't really enjoy Christmas. But for my dad's sake, I put on a brave face and smiled through the whole thing.

"Merry Christmas mom", I had called her at night before we had our dinner.

"Merry Christmas to you dear."

"Keep yourself warm for me." I smiled.

"Enjoy yourself and have a good time." She sighed.

"We will celebrate it all over again when I get back" I promised

"You bet we will." She seemed to have perked up at that comment.

Although dad and Stacey were considerate and accommodating, I was longing to get back to mom. When I got back, mom hugged me tightly for a while. "It reminded me of those stupid holidays when you used to leave me at the end of it." She sighed as she eased and calmed down.

"Well now I am back." I tried to smile and ease her down. "I've got you a present. You said we would wait till I got back so now it is time to open the presents."

"Oh you didn't have to do that. You are the most wonderful present I have got." She kissed me briefly on the cheek.

As I gave her the box, she giggled girlishly, "You have got me a gift."

"Go on and open it."

As she unwrapped it, her eyes grew big and she exclaimed, "It is a dress. You got me a dress. Oh and it is lovely."

It was a short top with sleeveless V-neck and bared her belly button, with the trousers going down till her calves, nicely accentuating her bum.

"It is a summer dress." She smiled at me with some puzzled look in her eyes.

"I saw in a catalogue at Dad's place and traced it to the company and ordered it especially for you."

"Really?" she was more intrigued.

"With us, summer is never too far away anyway." I smiled.

"You are right." She threw her arms around and hugged me.

"Well and this is for the winter." I gave her another box.

"Oh you are going over the top now."

"Well every season ought to have its own gift."

As she opened it, she realised what it was.

"I wanted to give you something of my choice." I said looking at her.

It was a perfume. She looked at it very inquisitively. She slowly took off the lid and sprayed it on her hand. After rubbing it around, she looked at me and said, "I love it. We do have very similar tastes. I will always wear it for you." She looked deep into my eyes. "Thank you so much. And this gift is for you." She handed me a box.

As I opened it, I noticed it was a watch, a very expensive one for that matters. I could guess how expensive but it must had been for mom to gift it to me.

"Now you have gone over the top." I looked at mom sternly.

"Oh be quiet." She tried to shut me up. "I can do what I like for my dearest."

"Thank you." I hugged her and planted a kiss on her cheek.

Life with mom was taking an unusual turn for sure, if unusual is the right word for it. Over the following year or so, we had become close to each other. I was getting mixed up because she didn't feel like a mom to me any more. She was more like a friend. Mom looked after me very earnestly. My studies and health mattered too much for her. She wanted me to get good grades so I could have better chances in life. We did often spend time at the dinner table discussing what I had thought about and mom would listen to me with keen interest. She would suggest a few important things.

"I will miss you when you go to uni." She once sighed while saying that.

"Let's not worry about that now." I tried to ease her anxiety.

One day I was in the shower and had just finished drying off. As I was dressing myself, I noticed the laundry basket open. The lid was on the floor. It seemed like mom had forgotten to close it. While I starred at it, I noticed several of our clothes and underwear in there. That is when my eyes got fixed on mom's underwear. There was a panty and a bra on top. I bent down and looked at them, taking them in my hand. I turned them around and since it was my first time, 'studied' them a bit. Some very weird thoughts and feelings were running through my mind. I tried to notice the tab for a size. 36C was printed on the inside for the bra. I made a note to myself to look it up and understand what that meant. In fact something must have triggered in my mind that day. Cause after that, I was never the same.

"Does it really hurt that much during a period?" I asked mom once during a commercial break while watching TV. There was an ad for sanitary pads on the TV.

My mom just looked at me. "What do you know about periods?" Her face was actually pointing a question as to 'Why would you want to ask such a question?'

"I have been reading in some books." I just said without making it a big deal.

"Yes. But it depends. Every woman's physiology is different and some feel more pain than others."

"Do you have painful periods?" I tried to make it as matter-of-fact as I could.

Now mom was showing signs of being a bit perplexed. She was silent for a bit.

"I just want to know so that when you are on, I would like to take care of you."

At that comment all the anxiety on mom's face morphed into tender love and admiration.

"What made you get interested in periods suddenly?" Mom now had her eyes glued to me.

"It is not just periods. I have been reading a lot lately about gender issues in general. I have realised a lot of things are different between the genders. The difference fascinated me. I want to know the difference so I could be a better person. If I know a woman better, I think I will be a better man."

"There is lot to knowing a woman, my dear, than just periods." Mom said with a smile.

"I know. I have limited resources to learn about things. And I don't want to be obvious about it. So I have to do it subtly. With help I am sure I will be able to learn quite a bit. Do you mind if I ask you at times when I am stuck?"

"It would be my pleasure to teach you." My mom assured me with a smile. "But I am not sure what and how deep you would want this teaching and learning to go."

"Don't worry I won't embarrass you."

"I wont be embarrassed with anything you have on your mind if you are not embarrassed to share it with me. I mean that." She looked very sincerely at me, straight in my eyes.

"Ok. Agreed."

"Is that a promise?" she asked me.

"Yes. That's a promise." I confirmed.

"Good. I like that."

"Well on the same topic then, how do you tell if a woman is on a period?"

"You cant unless you really know her. Of course, women on a period are more emotional, irrational, angry and/or frustrated, depressed and sexually aroused but then that in itself is not the surest sign."

"And out of those many moods, how do you cope?"

"Why would you want to know that?" she smiled a bit.

"Like I said before, so that I can be careful around you, give you some rest and care for you in general."

"Oh darling, just be yourself. You are adorable as it is. Any more adorable and you will make yourself appetising too." She came over to me and hugged me tightly.

"When were you on last?" I asked.

She just smiled.

"Come on answer me." I persisted. "Or is this getting embarrassing?" I challenged her.

"The 10th of this month." She blushed slightly.

"Ok. Thanks." I just said it calmly.

"What does that tell you?" my mom tried to dig for some information.

"28 days. Isn't it?"

"You have done your home work haven't you!"

I just grinned at her calmly.

"You are the most thoughtful and most adorable of them all. You will make some girl a wonderful husband." She kissed me on my cheek. "But let me tell you something about women. You cannot make it obvious when you are dealing with women's issues. You have to do it subtly. If you make it too obvious, it looses its tenderness."

"I will remember that."

That heart to heart conversation with mom seemed to put me in a different frame of mind. I was no longer afraid to ask her anything on my mind. She was more like my friend after that day. And that is exactly what happened. We ended up discussing a lot about gender issues and differences over the next few months. Nothing ever embarrassed us. Neither was I conscious nor was mom. We seemed to talk like natural friends.

As the days passed, my questions became more personal. I finally asked the question that was on my mind for a long time.

"What's the deal with the different bra sizes?"

"What do you mean?" mom asked me to clarify my question.

"Well there are so many different ones. How do you tell which one is right for you?"

"They come in sizes and cups and styles."

"You mean like 36C or 32A."

"Yes."

"How do you know what your size is?"

"The number is the chest size, and the letter is the cup size."

I was perplexed for a while.

"I think I can understand the chest size. Probably it is similar to the men's shirt size. What's with the cup size?"

"It is for the breast so that it is supported properly. It cannot be larger or smaller."

"So how do you find out the cup size?"

"Usually girls when they start wearing a bra, have to go through some fitting trials. Once you know your bra size, as you grow it just grows too. So basically it is trial and error and you just try the one closest to your size."

"That's a lot of bras to go through." I just exclaimed innocently.

Mom laughed out loudly. "Silly. The women at the store are experienced to narrow it down by glancing at the chest. They suggest a few and you take it from there. It is like buying shoes. You can tell the size with a good guess. You try a few shoes and you know the right one."

"Wow. How can someone tell the size just by looking at them!"

"That comes with age and experience my dear." Mom winked at me.

"So how does the cup size go?"

"A is the smallest and it increases as you progress in the alphabet."

"But I have only seen up to D."

Mom looked at me with raised brows and a blushed smile.

"I mean in the stores I have particularly noticed." I tried to clarify myself with a smile.

"Well they go up to F and then FFF."

"What's that?"

"A DD is larger than a D and a AA is smaller than a A."

"Hmm." I just looked at mom. My slight gaze at her chest made the air a bit flushed.

"Can I ask you something?" mom asked me.

"Surely."

"Would you say you like big breasts or small ones?"

"What do you mean?" I was shocked to hear the question come from mom.

"Embarrassed are we?" she got a bit serious.

"No. Absolutely not. I just didn't understand the question."

"We promised that we would not be embarrassed." There was an air of caution in her voice.

"Yes. I know mom. I just didn't understand the question. What do you wish to ask?" I tried to encourage her. I didn't want to jeopardise what we had achieved between us.

"Some men like big breasted women. Some like small-breasted women. I wanted to know your preference."

"I don't know. I hadn't thought of that." I tried to be as honest as possible.

"Well imagine of the women you fancy and that should tell you."

"I see a lot in a woman. It is not just the breasts that matter." I tried to be a gentleman.

"But then if it is about the breasts, do you like big ones or small ones?"

"Too small and they would not look ok. And too big aint natural. I guess I like something in the middle." I was still trying to run around the bush.

"Can I say something?" mom asked becoming a bit sincere again.

"Yes you can." I tried to make it apparent that she understood that I acknowledged her sincerity.

"I think you like a good cleavage."

"What is that?"

"The gap between the breasts. Sometimes in a bra, you can see the gap when the breasts are pressed closer." She tried to tell me by pointing to her cleavage.

"Yes. I do." I held back my blush.

"Well women cannot get a good cleavage without big breasts."

"I see your point."

"I thought so." She smiled.

"I like normal women. I don't like skinny ones. Skinny doesn't seem healthy." I tried justifying myself.

"Every one to their own choices. I was just curious to know yours." She smiled in the cheek.

Later some weeks, I started making comments about her clothes when we used to be together. I used to say things like 'that looks lovely on you' or 'that colour brings out the warmth in your eyes'. Sometimes I used to gather the courage and compliment on how certain clothes accentuated her figure, particularly her bust. Mom had a good bust. I loved to see her cleavage in low-neck clothing. She must have sussed it out cause she made efforts to wear more of those when she was with me. I would run my eyes all over her when she dressed for me. My gaze probably felt like my caress on her skin – a pair of masculine hands running all over her body, the hands of her son she loved so much. Her eyes, filled with sensuality, would make that apparent to me. A few times I did step the line a bit by holding her by the waist when we would stand close to each other. These were the times when she was wearing particularly thin clingy dresses that would accentuate her curves. She would seem most appetising at those times. Over the months I had bought her quite a few clothes that I liked and she would wear them on special occasions when we used to go out together. When she shopped she used to seek my approval. It used to flatter me, seeing her come out of the changing rooms to show me the dresses she had selected and seek my approval. She never wore anything I didn't approve or like. We used to have chats about that. At times I used to encourage her to select the things without my approval.

"I like to please you." She used to gaze deep into my eyes and show her vulnerability.

One evening when we had returned from a date, we were relaxing in the garden after coming back home. Mom was sipping on some Bailey's and I was having a hot chocolate.

"What attracts you most about a woman? What turns you on?"

"It is a very broad question. It is not an easy answer."

"I know. But then just tell me a few things that are important to you."

I thought for a while.

"I guess the looks are important. But that is not the only thing." I wanted to defend myself.

"I know. Looks are important to get the ball rolling."

"Yes. It creates the initial attraction." I complied.

"What next?"

"I guess the face is important."

"The face?" mom was perplexed.

"Well the warmth in the face is important to me. And I can tell in most cases if the person has a warm personality."

"You mean you see the personality through the face."

"Um. Well not technically the face. I guess the eyes are more important."

"Interesting. What do you see in them?"

"I can quickly tell about the person just by looking into the eyes."

"You know you are very right. A lot of people can be judged from their eyes."

"I just feel that the eyes are a periscope to the heart. You can tell about a person's heart from their eyes."

"But then do you get attracted by the eyes or turned on by them?"

"I guess I get attracted to them." I answered.

"So what really turns you on?" mom pressed on. "Come on. We have promised to be true to each other."

After a pause I acknowledged, "I think I consider breasts to be a turn on. A good pair of well formed natural breasts."

"What about the bum?" mom inquired inquisitively.

"A proportionate bum is attractive. I don't appreciate big ones. Smaller bums are better."

"Interesting" mom smiled with her eyes glistening in the night-light. "You like your women top-heavy." She smiled.

"Yes and most importantly, I like a woman with an interesting mind. I don't like very young girls. They are a bit silly. I like older women who are a bit mature in their thoughts."

Mom was silent for a while.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"I was just thinking about what you just said."

"What's wrong with that?" I defended.

"Nothing. It is just different from most of the guys your age."

"Well I am different then. I don't like young girls. They aren't sure of what they want. And they are too short sighted to hold onto something good when they get it."

"You like a woman who knows what she wants."

"You may say so. Most importantly, I like a woman who stimulates my mind. Good conversations are rare with girls my age. I think that is why we get along so well. You know me well enough now."

"Not well enough I think. And certainly not with all the things, I guess" She smiled.

"Oh you are so wrong there. I would rather spend a whole month alone than a few hours with any girl from my class."

"Really?" mom seemed surprised. She was quiet excited about that comment.

"Yes. I love spending time with you. I love your company and I enjoy being around you. You make me much happier than any girl I have known."

"That's quiet a compliment." She blushed a bit but wanted to hide it.

"And it comes straight from the heart too."

"I love you too honey. That's why I am not interested in anyone else. You make me so much happier."

I just smiled at her. We stared at each other for a while.

"You will have to find someone eventually. May be you will meet someone you like." She said calmly.

"I am not holding my breath on that one." I shrugged my shoulders.

We sat there silently looking at each other and then staring into the garden. The evening ended when we kissed each other goodnight and went to sleep.

During the summer break I had decided to visit dad only for a few weeks. I wanted to get back home and start looking for universities and work. While I was at dad's place, I managed to talk to him about my plans. He seemed encouraging. He did manage to talk about the possibility of moving in with him if I decided to consider a local uni. I didn't promise him anything. But just wanted to let him know that I was thinking of all the options available. He did promise to finance me partially though the studying. I told him that I appreciated his care.

When I returned, mom was just as eager to receive me as she had been before all these times. But I noticed, she was a lot more calm and collected. I thought may be it was the fact that I was now living with her and she was sure of that.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Heavenly Love Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds