• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • How I Became Mayor Ch. 01

How I Became Mayor Ch. 01

INTRODUCTION

I used to be one lazy SOB. A little overweight, not very motivated, and well, slovenly. All of that changed when one afternoon when I was plopped on the sofa and the TV remote quit working. If you knew me then, you would know how much this pissed me off. I got up and changed the batteries, but the damn thing still didn't work. SO I took off the cover and started messing with the insides. (I am a plumber by trade, so I had no idea what the hell I was doing in there.)

Well I messed around with it for a few minutes, using some of my plumbing tools, then got pissed off and threw it. "Piece of shit!!" I yelled. I went over and picked it up and put the cover back on it. As I was stupidly pointing it at the TV and pushing the useless buttons, my girlfriend Kimberly walked in.

She was short, plump, and not all that pretty, but she usually put up with my shit, and didn't yell when we argued, so I kept her around. She said, "What are you bitching at now?"

"The goddamn remote is busted! Look!!" I pushed one of the buttons.

She got a faraway look in her eyes and said, "What do you want me to do?"

I was pissed. "Fuck you!" I said. "You can suck my dick, you bitch!"

No one was more shocked than I was when she walked over, pulled down my sweatpants and started sucking my cock.

Chapter 1 – Discovery

You may have guessed that my busted TV remote had somehow changed into some kind of mind-control device. I didn't know it at the time, but my life was about to change for the better.

I didn't catch on at first. But after spending the rest of the day experimenting with my girlfriend/new slave, I discovered that whatever waves (or rays or whatever) were emitting from the remote left her completely open to my commands, and that I could make her do whatever I wanted. She could not resist. And when I finally pressed the OFF button, she didn't remember any of what she had done.

So I tried giving her suggestions and turning her OFF to see if she would act on them. She did. I left her cleaning the house from top to bottom - happy, naked, and singing Barry Manilowe songs. I took the remote to town to see if it would work on other people.

The first person I saw was the mailman. As I stopped to talk to him, I pushed the button on the remote, and suggested that he should take a break. He said he was far too busy and running behind. And he continued on his way with a friendly wave.

Hmm...I was confused. It didn't seem to work on him at all. I continued toward town, and came to a stoplight. There was an old woman crossing the street in front of me, walking her dog. I pushed the button on the remote and she stopped in the middle of the street and said, "What do you want me to do?" I said to her, "Turn around and go back" and then pushed OFF.

She did exactly as she was instructed, and as I pulled away from the corner, she was standing there waiting for the light to change again, as if nothing had happened. I realized then that maybe the remote only worked on women.

I had some more fun around town. I went into the grocery store and saw a nice looking woman in a short skirt in the canned goods aisle. I walked up close to her, and pushed the remote button. She said, "What do you want me to do?" I said "Hike up your skirt and bend over so I can see your ass." She did. And she stayed that way until I told her to stand back up. I told her to pull her skirt back down and pushed the OFF button and walked away. She selected a can of green beans from the shelf and continued her shopping.

I used the remote to make the cashier give me $100 change for a $10 purchase. I took the $100 to the store manager and explained that there had been a mistake. He thanked me profusely for being so 'honest' and gave me a couple of nice ribeye steaks for my trouble.

When I walked out of the store, there was a pretty blonde woman in a convertible sitting at the corner waiting for the stoplight to change. I pushed the button as I approached her car, opened the passenger door and got in. I told her to drive me to the nearest parking ramp. As she was driving me there, I told her to unbutton her blouse to the waist and remove her bra from under her shirt. She had nice round breasts - not too big, but very well formed.

I reached over and groped her tits while she drove. I hung her bra from the rear-view mirror. She seemed not to notice. She pulled into the parking ramp and parked in a spot a little ways away from the nearest car. I leaned my seat back and told her to give me a blowjob. Without hesitation, she leaned over and unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock.

Now I don't have the longest dick in the world, its about 8 inches, and women tell me its pretty thick. I don't go around comparing it in the locker room, but I can usually satisfy a woman, and that's good enough for me.

This chick drank in my shlong like it was water and she was dying of thirst. She licked me from tip to base, and back again. She sucked hard on the head of my cock. Then she slowly slid my cock into her mouth all the way down to the base. I swear I could feel her tonsils! No woman had ever done that to me before. This woman knew what she was doing. She worked over my tool with gusto.

I was still experimenting, so I grabbed a handful of her bleached-blonde hair and pulled her mouth off my dick. She did not resist. I held her head there, and she just hovered over my stiff cock, mouth open. I put my tool back in her mouth and pushed her head down over it, all the way to my balls and held it there.

When I let go of her hair, she continued sucking me off. I determined that I could do anything I wanted to this woman. She was completely under my control. I told her to hum "Jingle Bells" while she sucked my cock, and she started humming away. I told her to rub my wet cock on her nipples, and she did that too.

Then I told her I was ready to come. I told her to make me come in her mouth as quickly as possible, and that she should swallow it all. She went to work vigorously on me - sucking hard on my meat, pumping and twisting with one hand and massaging my balls with the other.

I rewarded her efforts by thrusting my hips into her head, and unleashing streams of hot jism into her mouth. She dutifully swallowed every drop. I let her continue to suck me while my dick softened.

After another minute of enjoying her attention, I told her to sit up again. I told her that I was going to leave, and that she would not remember our encounter. I told her that she would not worry about driving around to her original destination with her blouse unbuttoned and bra missing, but that she would get properly dressed again when she got where she was going.

Then I told her that when I closed the car door, she would become extremely horny and have an overwhelming urge to masturbate to an orgasm using the knob on the stick shift as a dildo. I told her that she could not go on her way until she had finished.

I got out of the car and watched as she straddled the shifter and began rubbing her cunt on it and moaning. It sounded like she was rapidly approaching her orgasm as I walked away.

I walked back to my car and drove back home, imagining the possibilities. I suddenly had the power to make women do whatever I wanted. I decided on that ride home that I was going to use the power to set myself up in a life of relative luxury, and take over the town.

I arrived home and Kimberly was still cleaning, naked and singing, even though the house was already cleaner than it had been in years. I told her to get dressed, to stop cleaning and cook up the steaks I had gotten from the grocery store. I told her when I pushed the OFF button, we would have dinner, and then she would pack her things and leave. She would go to her mother's house and remember that we had a huge fight, and that she decided to break up with me. She would never want to speak to me again.

We ate in pretty much silence, and when she had finished, she cleaned up the dishes, packed her few belongings and drove off without a word.

When she was gone, I started formulating my plan. First I called the realty company. "Hi, I'm interested in selling my house. Are there any realtors available to stop by tonight and meet with me? I'd like to have a woman represent my house, I think they do a better job than men."

The receptionist said sure, they'd send Brenda out right away. I gave them the address and hung up.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • How I Became Mayor Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds