• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Amy's Black Gangbang

Amy's Black Gangbang

12

"Hey, Mark, how are ya doing?" Jerome was standing in the living room, nude except for a white tee shirt. His long black penis arched away from his body, like an elephant's trunk.

"Hi, Jerome. I'm doing OK."

I'd just come in the door from a long day at the office. I was used to finding Jerome in my house in the afternoons. Amy liked his company. I had introduced them with the vague notion of getting my wife interested in sex with a black man. Now, it seemed, she had become all too interested.

"Amy is freshening up after some afternoon fun. Have I told you lately what a good fuck your wife is, Mark?"

"Uh, yeah. I guess so."

"You better believe it. You are married to a first class slut!"

Speaking of which, Amy sauntered into the room wearing only high heels and a tiny black thong. She looked to me like a whore between johns. Jerome seemed to like it just so.

"Hi, darling. Did you have a good day at work?"

"It was all right." In fact, it had been rather long and dreary, full of endless meetings and presentations no one could remember. Since Jerome had come into our life, I found it harder and harder to concentrate at work. Who would, knowing his wife was getting balled by a big black guy?

"Well, we've had a lovely afternoon, right here." Amy walked up to Jerome and gave him a big kiss on the mouth. She reached down and held his black prick in her hand. "We missed you, too, didn't we Jerome?"

"Sure thing. I like having you around, Mark. It makes me feel good, you know?"

Part of me wanted to say I'd rather be alone with my wife. But as usual, another part of me, namely my cock and balls, were once again stiffening at the sight of Amy with this black man. The plain fact is that I was as much addicted to black sex as Amy was.

"Suck it a while, baby." Jerome pushed Amy to her knees and presented his penis to her face. She took it in both hands and began to lick the fat knob.

"I hope don't mind if Amy and I go to the city for a few days, Mark." Amy continued to suck.

"Huh? What for?"

"She's gonna get her tits enlarged. A couple of sizes." He grinned at me.

"Geeze. Her tits are size B almost C now."

"I like her tits too, Mark. But you see a slut needs big tits to be fully appreciated. My friends will like to see size D."

"Your friends?"

"Sure. A whore like your wife should be appreciated by more than just me and you. She's a gem, Mark, the real McCoy. She can give a black man a really fine time."

"Amy? Do you want your boobs enlarged?"

"Yes, Mark. I want to please Jerome and his friends. Don't you think I'll look sexy?"

I gulped. "I guess so. I always thought you liked your tits just as they are."

"Don't be silly. I want them to be as attractive as possible for Jerome and his friends."

There was no point in arguing. I sat down and watched as Amy continued to mouth Jerome's prick. It had stiffened to its full length; Amy could only get half of it in. She rubbed the lower shaft as she licked on the tip. Jerome gave a groan, then another. He pushed his cock into her mouth as deeply as he could.

"I'm gonna shoot my load, baby. Get down here, Mark and be ready to help your lady out if I give her too much to swallow."

As usual, I did as he asked. He groaned again and ejaculated his semen into Amy's hungry mouth. She took it all, almost gagging. When he stopped moving she pulled away and put her mouth on mine. Instinctively, I opened my mouth and received a thick blob of gooey cum, tasting a little salty, but surprisingly good.

Jerome clapped me on the back. "I'm glad you got a taste, too, Mark." He grinned. "There will be a lot more for you later. In fact, maybe a couple dozen cuntfuls if the lady wants it."

Amy giggled. "Oh, please!

"You go and get ready, honey. Slip on a little skirt and a nice low-cut top so we can look at your tits. You're gonna have a ball!"

"What kind of a ball," I asked, as Amy left the room.

"You heard that the basketball team at City College won their tournament, didn't you?"

"I guess."

"Well, I've arranged a little celebration for the boys tonight. Usually we hire some whores to entertain them. This year I thought they might enjoy getting their rocks off with Amy. You see for young black men, fucking a white slut is the next thing to paradise."

"My God!" I was appalled. "You want Amy to be a whore?"

"No. She's gonna do this for love, not money."

I gulped. I knew there was nothing I could say. Amy would do whatever Jerome asked. So far, she had loved doing it.

An hour later we arrived at a motel on the other side of town. As we walked across the parking lot a group of eight young black males greeted Jerome and stared at Amy. She was wearing 7-inch red platform high heels, a red miniskirt, and a see-through black top, very low-cut.

As we walked up to them a white couple was getting into their car. They also stared at us, undoubtedly because Amy looked quite the slut. I looked again and to my horror recognized Ron and Janet, a couple we knew from the PTA. Jerome walked us to the entrance to our room. Ron and Janet continued to stare as Jerome led Amy into the room, followed by the group of boys and me. I just caught sight of Ron's expression of amazement as we all entered the motel room.

Jerome had taken two connecting suites. Amy went into one and sat on the edge of the big bed. We gathered round. The boys were all very tall. They looked a little nervous; I guessed because this was new experience for them. Not to mention the sexual tension in the room.

"Welcome to our little celebration of a great team win!" said Jerome. "You boys deserve a special treat and I think you're gonna be pleased. This is Amy, a lovely lady from the suburbs and her husband Mark. Amy is a white princess who loves to be a slut for horny African Americans."

Amy smiled at them.

"Mark likes to watch her get it, don't you Mark?"

"Yes." What else could I say?

"Now, boys, here are the rules. First you draw lots to see who goes first. Then you each take her one at a time. You young studs shouldn't take long to cum the first time. After that, it's a free for all. Anything goes. You can enjoy all her holes as many times as you can, all night long if you want. And because I know you are regularly tested athletes, you won't use condoms. If her cunt gets too full, just ask Mark here to eat it clean. He loves it. Now, pick a card and let's see who gets the first fuck."

The boys chortled and made as if they were ready, but I could see that most of them were nervous. It seemed clear that they had never been with a mature woman, let alone a married white woman. In fact, I guessed that they had never been with any woman except their girlfriends.

"I got the highest card." It was Jared, at 18 the youngest of the group as far as I could tell.

"Good. Now, Amy take off that skirt and panties for us." Amy submissively complied. "Strip down Jared and enjoy yourself."

Jared nervously took off his shirt, then his pants. The others joshed him as he fiddled with his shoes.

"C'mon, man! Don't you want to fuck her?" Jared tried to laugh, but was still rather nervous. His underpants came off, revealing a long thick black cock. He stood in front of the bed, his penis dangling before him.

"Show him your pussy, honey," said Jerome. "Give him a good look at it."

Amy lay back on the bed and spread her legs.

Amy reached down and pulled the lips of her cunt apart, exposing a wet, pink vagina. The boys stared. Someone coughed.

"Don' you want to fuck me, big boy?" She cooed at him.

"Yes, ma'am."

We all laughed

"Give Jared a hand, honey."

Amy reached up and grasped Jared's stiffening cock. She rubbed it slowly in both hands until it was hard and then pulled it to her. She inserted the huge head in her wet hole. Instinctively, he knew what to do. As young and nervous as he was, Jared didn't last a minute before he ejaculated his seed into my wife. The boys cheered. Jared looked up and smiled, looking proud of himself.

The others followed suit, filling her cunt with their cum, broken only by Jerome's asking me to clean her up. Their sperm tasted warm and delicious. In half an hour they had all taken a turn. I could tell that Amy was just warming up. Jerome sensed this too.

"Now, boys, it's time to give her a really good time. This little lady likes it hard, so feel free to slam it into her. She'll come like a Roman candle. Give her a pinch or a fanny slap if you want. If you want to put it in her ass, just ask Mark here to lube you up."

The boys had now loosened up. They didn't need any further encouragement. They took turns pounding her in the doggy position. Amy was revved up. She was cumming hard and fast. She had gotten into that orgasmic trance that I had come to know since she took up with Jerome. It could last for hours.

"Give it to me! Yes, just like that. Fuck me hard!" She didn't hide her desire.

The boys turned out to be a good match for Amy's lust. Their orgasms hardly slowed them down.

"Sir, I'd like to try your wife's ass." It was Jared, of all people. His long cock was stiff as a rod. I led him to the bed and signaled to Amy to get into position. She was sitting on another boy's prick. She raised her butt as I applied lube to Jared's penis. When it was nice and slippery I pushed the ebony head into my wife's puckered pink anus. Jared grunted as it popped in. He plugged it in up to his balls, looked at me and grinned.

"Man, that feels good! I never knew anything could be so tight."

"Fuck it!" commanded Amy. He proceeded to do so with relish. Amy rotated her ass on the two penises joined to her. The look on her face was one of pure pleasure. The three of them rocked together. Their orgasm came hard, Amy's cries drowning out the boy's grunts of ecstasy.

I was called upon to lick my wife's dripping holes clean. The warm pungent semen filled my mouth while Amy licked my boner. Before I could cum, Jerome called me to another task.

"Hey, Mark the boys are getting thirsty. Can you go for a case of beer?

When I returned from the store, the bed was a mass of arms and legs. Amy had a cock in each hole and another in her hand as she tried to suck on another. She was having difficulty doing it because she was cumming continuously. The boys were fucking her like animals, their young bodies slamming at her. The young stud in her cunt suddenly pulled out his prick, grabbed it in his hand and squirted his seed into Amy's face. Another boy quickly got into position and shoved his truncheon into her dripping vagina.

"You see, Mark," said Jerome, "She loves it. When a woman truly lets herself be a slut she can have unlimited pleasure. She's having a good time. And aren't you, too, Mark? Is this what you want to see?"

My balls yearned for relief. I was horny as a goat. "Yes. I want to."

A few minutes later there was a break in the action; one of Amy's holes was free. I came up behind her, my cock throbbing for release. Her asshole was dripping fresh semen. My penis slid in easily. I could feel another cock through the wall. The gooey anal passage gripped me like a fist while I shot my big wad into its depths. Along with the waves of pleasure I remember thinking that this for me was the ultimate in marital bliss.

A few days later Amy left with Jerome for a week in LA. He knew a surgeon there who would fix her up with size D. When they returned home I was waiting at the door. When I saw Amy, even from a distance, strolling beside Jerome I could tell they were more than that.

"Hi, honey," she said. "Do you like my new tits?"

"Let me see." She unhooked her new big bra and proudly displayed her new boobs. Size DD.

"They look awfully big."

"You see, Mark," said Jerome, "black dudes like to see big tits on a woman. Big tits, a nice booty and a tight little cunt make us happy." He fondled her new tits with his huge hand. "And these new boobs will get a lot attention. I'll show you. Get ready babe, were going out."

When Amy came back I couldn't believe my eyes. She was wearing a low-cut red blouse that displayed her big tits like watermelons on a shelf. You could almost see the nipples. A bare midriff led to a short little red skirt that clung to her hips. It was so short I could see the black thong panties when she moved. Under that were fishnet thigh highs, leading down to clear plastic platform shoes with the latest twist: they lit up when she walked, flashing red, white and blue.

As we were in our driveway about to get in the car, I caught a glimpse of our friends Ron and Janet driving up our street. I couldn't look; they must have noticed us. Amy hadn't seen them.

Jerome drove us downtown. Amy was all smiles as she sat beside him. He steered to a part of town I didn't know. We parked on the street and began walking. I could see people staring at us. Amy strutted alongside Jerome. I followed a couple of paces behind. Amy looked so slutty I was afraid we would be arrested. We passed a group of three young black men dressed in T-shirts and sneakers. They gave us a knowing look and greeted Jerome.

"Hey, dude. Who is your lady friend?"

"Hi brothas. This is Amy, my main squeeze. You like?"

"Uh huh. I've seen a sista like her, but never no white Ho. You're a lucky man, Jerome. Do you ever share?"

"Yeah. In fact, she loves a fuck anytime, don't you honey?

"Yes." She giggled at them. I could see she was excited at the prospect.

"Follow along, then. Let's find us a place for a good time."

We walked further down the street, attracting even more stares. I felt strange, following this black pimp, his slut and three horny black youths. I knew they were going to gangbang her in some sleazy bar. What the hell was I doing getting my wife into this? She didn't seem to consider what she was doing; she just did whatever Jerome wanted. I had to admit I wanted to see Amy fuck these young blacks. I knew I was addicted to watching black men take my wife.

Finally we reached a bar and Jerome indicated we should go in. As I turned to do so, I saw Ron's car in the street passing. Oh, God, they must have followed us!

Before I could take that in, I was ushered into a room off the main bar. There was a green pool table in the middle. I was in a daze as I thought about Ron and Janet having seen us again.

Jerome lifted Amy onto the pool table.

"This will do. Take off those panties, babe." She did so.

"Show us your cunt." Amy opened her legs, exposing her trim slit.

"Spread it for us." She pulled the lips apart, shyly.

"Is that what you want dudes?" Jerome grinned at his friends.

He didn't have to ask. The three youths stripped of their clothes in a flash. The tallest one climbed up onto the table and got between Amy's legs. He started to fuck her furiously. I was still wondering about Ron and Janet. What would I say when I saw them?

"You can take her two at a time. Fuck her ass."

Another youth climbed onto the table. The first one lay on his back and pulled Amy over him, straddling his cock. The second one got behind her and wetted his cock head. He pushed against her asshole. It popped in.

"You and me are next," Jerome said to the third youth. Do you want her ass or her cunt?"

"Her ass."

"You see, Mark, ask any black man what he'd most like to do, and the honest answer is to fuck a white slut in the asshole. There's something about pushing your big black rod into that little hole between the white cheeks that satisfies."

Amy climaxed. Her cries filled the small room as the two youths banged away. A minute later they came, deep in my wife's loins.

"Hold on a minute," Jerome announced. "We don't want to get the table stained. Stay with her until Mark here can eat her out."

He had me climb onto the table and somehow get under them as they pulled out their long penises. I must have developed my expertise because I managed to lick out the semen without it getting to the baize table top.

Jerome and the third youth took their turn. By this time Amy was cumming repeatedly in the way I had come to recognize since she had taken up with Jerome. Once again, I was called to my task of sparing the precious table top.

It was then that I saw that a group of customers had gathered at the door to watch us. All were black men in their twenties.

"Would you like some more, babe? How's your pussy?

"I want them all, Jerome."

"This slut wants a fuck. Anyone wanna help her out?"

It was after midnight when we left. I had long since given up protecting the table. It was completely covered with cum stains and would have to be replaced. I have no idea how many men Amy fucked. For a long time I just sat in a corner and watched them take her.

Jerome had to help her walk as we left. They crowd cheered.

When we got home I asked Amy if she had a good time.

"Oh, yes, darling. I loved it. Didn't you?"

I did too. I just want to be sure it wasn't too much for you."

"Oh, no. It was wonderful. You see, I love being the center of attraction and gratifying black men. It makes me feel, well...special. And what they do to me feels so good! And I know how much you like me to be a slut, don't you darling?"

"Yes. I do." I quit worrying. Amy knew what she wanted.

The next day I stopped for coffee on the road. My luck must have run out, because Ron came into the place right after I took a table. There was no escape. He joined me immediately.

"Nice to see you, Mark. I thought we saw you and Amy recently in some strange parts of town. And Amy looked, well... what can I say?"

I didn't answer. I was too embarrassed.

"So, what's going on, Mark? We saw you going into a motel room with some black boys, looked like ball players from their height. Janet was amazed at what Amy was wearing. And so was I. And then we saw you again with a few more blacks the day before yesterday entering a bar. Amy looked like some kind of street whore. And where did you get those big boobs??"

There was no hiding it. I decided to tell the truth, or at least admit the bare facts.

"Look, Ron. Can you keep this to yourself?"

"Sure. Nobody but me and Janet needs to know."

"Janet? Can't you keep it from her?"

"She saw you too, Mark. She's guessed it already."

"OK. First, believe it or not, what we are doing is our free choice. We are doing it together as a couple. We have a black friend with whom Amy is intimate while I watch them. He introduced us to some of his friends."

"Geez! I mean, Mark, are you telling me your wife is having sex with a black man, with a group of black men, and you are there watching her?"

"Yes. It's OK with me. Look, I know it sounds crazy, but it hasn't hurt out marriage. In fact, it's made it even better."

Ken's eyes widened. "My God, Mark. Black men are screwing your wife and you go along with it?"

"Yes."

"Wow." He paused. "Does it excite you?"

"Yes."

"Hmmmm. To tell you the truth, after Janet and I talked about what we saw and speculated that it was a threesome with a black guy we had the best sex together we've had in years. Not that either of us said anything about it."

"I understand. Look, Ron, I hope you'll keep all this to yourselves."

"You can count on us. Say, Mark, I know this sounds nutty, but do you think I might meet this guy, what's his name, sometime?"

"Jerome. What for? You mean you might like to do what we do?"

"Well, I'm just thinking about it. Like I said, Janet and I really got off the other night. I think it's because we both had a picture of Amy looking like a slut with those blacks. Sorry, but it kinda excited me."

"I understand." Encouraged by his interest, I warmed to my theme. I told him in some detail how Amy had been transformed into a slut for black cock. I mentioned the gangbangs, the breast enlargement, and the incredibly pleasurable sex Amy had and how it excited me. He listened intensely.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Amy's Black Gangbang

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds