• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • One Hour Left

One Hour Left

You have one hour left.

What will you do?

This afternoon, we set the timer for half an hour and we didn't do writing practice. We practiced making love but not in the style we've been working on. This summer we're going to a SkyDancing workshop, so we're reading the books and trying to practice the high holistic healing style of lovemaking she calls sacred sex, complete with breathing exercises and guided meditations with lots of vivid visualizations. We usually use an ancient Taoist technique called Climbing The Stairway To Heaven which has us exchanging polarities to balance our yin and yang. This time we practiced making love with sex toys. My lover wanted a lot of vibration, I imagined, since we only had half an hour.

I began by stripping my clothes off, quickly, the second she suggested making love for half an hour instead of going to the gym for a fast work-out. I'll be your gym equipment, I told her. Oh, lover! she said. So .. .. I quickly lit some incense and candles, turned on the c.d. player, filled a spritzer bottle with warm water, and tossed half a dozen sex toys onto her big soft bed: Thai beads, a small vibrator, a big vibrating dildo, a butt plug, a few others.

My lover walked in, taking off her clothes, after a quick trip to the washroom, and put new batteries in the pink thing -- which was our pet name for the big vibrating dildo.

We had just bought a battery recharger and half a dozen rechargeable batteries and my lover checked to see that they had taken their first charge and the vibrator was working.

I invited her to lie down on the bed with a pillow under her head and I placed my left hand between her neck and the pillow. Gazing into her eyes lovingly, I told her what I was thinking about her at that moment: I love you, I said. You sure are beautiful, naked, and I sure am happy we're going to make love instead of go to the gym. I love making love to you and with you and, as that Italian guy said in that American movie we watched last night, I want to make love all over you.

She laughed and said, "How are you going to make love all over me?"

I responded by showing her that my right hand had a small puddle of lubricant heating up, while we talked for a a minute, and she said, "Oh!"

I massaged the cool lubricant onto the outer lips of her yoni and she sighed.

My lover was naked, except for her watch, and she sighed. I massaged the lubricant into her yoni, gently running my fingers over her yoni lips, sliding them inside to touch her inner yoni lips, and then I started strumming her cleo.

I think of making love to my lover in this way like playing the violin and the way she responds makes me feel like a virtuoso. If her yoni was the neck of my violin, I would be using a fingering technique called vibrato. She taught me, months ago, the way she likes to make love to herself, circling her cleo with two fingers, in a regular, steady, strong, rhythm. I also tried a new technique I just learned from a book I was reading called Extended Massive Orgasm. It said you could stroke the top left quadrant of your lover's clitoris rhythmically, using short strokes, to bring her level of sexual excitement way up.

It said you could bring her down by changing the tempo or the intensity or stopping altogether.

Not long ago, I revealled to my lover what a clumsy lover I am by bringing her close to orgasm several times and then stopping so her erotic response would build up. It was close to being the right idea. A more sophisticated lover brings his partner closer and closer to orgasm without letting her down. The goal is to build up her erotic response, taking her higher and higher, until you finally give her the first in a series of orgasms. Building her up in the correct way tends to make her orgasms bigger and stronger. That's the way to create a massive orgasm. You can do many things to extend it.

When my lover started having her first orgasm, I slid my vajra into her yoni, after asking permission, and that made her come longer and harder. When she seemed to be reaching the end of that orgasm, I pulled out of her yoni and slid my vajra into her butt, which made her orgasm last even longer. When that started to reach a climax, I reached for the toys. Each time I added a toy, her orgasm was extended further. Before long I had my vajra in her butt, the pink thing in her yoni, and a small buzzing vibrator held close to her clitoris. She was screaming in orgasmic ecstasy.

After all that, I asked her to let me taste her yoni and drink her amrita, and she obliged me by squatting on the bed beside me to give my hands access to her three treasures. I hooked my baby finger into her butt to ring her bell, slid two fingers inside her yoni to massage her goddess spot, and circled her cleo with my thumb. She grabbed my vajra with both hands and and milked me until I started to moan and groan and felt like screaming.

I told her I was going to cum and she said she was going to cum and as she squirted amrita onto my hands she leaned in to catch the spray of my ejaculate on my breasts.

She sat up proudly to show me my cream on her bare breasts.

We looked at the clock. We had ten minutes left before the alarm went off. For some reason I don't understand, I suggested we hit the showers and get ready to go so we would be early, instead of late, and she agreed, happily. I looked at her longingly and lovingly, admiring her beautiful body: those long legs, that triangle of pubic hair above her yoni lips, which I noticed were already turning red, her beautiful breasts, the nipples erect, and that megawatt smile on her face, framed by her dark hair.

I am so lucky, I said. My lover is so beautiful and so hot. My lover is so smart and so spiritual, too, but, frankly, right now I'm much more interested in her physically and emotionally than spiritually and intellectually.

She laughed at that.

My lover had a gig that afternoon, a job to do, as the moderator at the Erotic Writers Series of Readings. It was her job to introduce two readers to the audience, invite them to read, and then interview them, live live, as they say, and then take questions from the audience. She wanted to make love, quick, and then have a shower, the morning before the afternoon reading series.

What a woman, I said to myself. So many gifts and she looks so great and her lust level is off the charts. What a lucky man I am.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • One Hour Left

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds