• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Thanks Little Sister

Thanks Little Sister

12

Living in a small town there's not much to do. Drinking and riding the strip is our way of having a good time. Occasionally a trip to the Mall may afford you an opportunity to meet a fresh face, but for the most part the people there are the people you see everyday.

My sister June works at the Mall and she use to always come home telling me about the people she would encounter at the little accessory shop where she worked. One day she came home and told me about this guy who came in to get his ear pierced. She said he was an old Black guy, maybe in his late thirties. I know that's not old, but my sister was only 18 at the time and to her that was old.

According to her when he came in he reeked of alcohol, he told her he always wanted to wear an earring, but his ex-wife wouldn't let him get one. But now that he was divorced, he was ready to wear one. But in order to do it, he told her he had to take down a couple of drinks to get up the courage to go through with it.

Two weeks later she mentioned him again, this time she talked about how often he was at the mall. She had seen him there several times with his three kids. At least she assumed they were his kids. He was always wearing a suit and tie or a shirt and tie. We knew by his attire he wasn't from around here.

Black guys around here just didn't dress like that. Dressing up around here entails taking off your jeans and replacing them with sweat pants. So he really stood out. I could tell she was starting like him, instead of referring to him as that "drunk guy", she was now calling him that "good looking guy."

One day I went to the mall to visit her, I walked in through the back entrance, the entrance employees usually come in and out of. But I used it as a short cut to her shop. The long hallway led to a door, which opened to the mall. When I opened the door, I noticed a older Black man sitting on a bench with three kids, and he was wearing a suit.

He was bald and the lights shinning down from the mall's ceiling reflected upon his head created an aura of light around him. Like a spot light shinning on the star of a Broadway play.

"Hello, how are you?" he said to me.

"Fine, how are you?" I said.

"I'm doing fine."

"That's good."

I was wearing a tight pair of Pepe jeans and I know his eyes were focused on my butt as I walked past him. I entered my sister's shop and she immediately hurried up to me.

"He's here, that guy I've been telling you about." she said.

"Where is he?" I said.

We walked to the doorway and she pointed him out to me. It was him, the bald Black man sitting on the bench. I shot the bull with my little sis for twenty minutes. She was like a little school girl as she went on and on about him. I had to admit he was looking delicious as he sat under the light, but on the other hand I thought he may have a little too old for my little sister.

After listening to her and talking for several more minutes my throat was feeling dry from talking so much, so I decided to go buy me a coke. There was a little popcorn shop diagonal to my sister's shop, so I headed for it. As I was heading to buy my coke, I noticed the "good looking guy" (my sister's name for him) standing at a kiosk in the center of the mall, he was looking at jewelry.

We made eye contact. At that moment he was looking even better than he was when I first saw him. Standing up he hovered over the tiny lady at the kiosk. He gave me a wow moment as I was taken back by how tall he was. Part of me was hoping he would approach me, but there was a side of me that didn't, that side of me wanted him to talk to my sister. But as my luck would have it, he approached me.

"Hey, what's up?" he said.

"Nothing much, just going to buy a coke." I said.

"Can I buy you a coke?"

"Sure you can, that's very nice of you."

"No problem, it's my pleasure."

He pulled out a wad of cash that was thick as hell. It took him what seemed like forever to locate the one dollar bills. Obviously he was trying to impress me with his money, but little did he know that turned me off. I asked him if the three kids were his. He said they were and he likes to bring them to the mall to shop and eat ice cream. I looked over his shoulders and saw the three of them across the way at the ice cream shop eating away.

"So what's your name?" he asked.

"I'm sorry, my name is Wendy. What's yours?" I said.

"My name is Dwight and I'm pleased to meet you Wendy."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Dwight."

I told him he should go in and have a talk with my sister. With a puzzled look on his face he wanted to know why. I told him I thought she may like him, and he should go in and maybe ask her out on a date.

I watched him walk to my sister's shop and as he did I wonder if I had done the right thing. For a split second I wanted to stop him and ask him to go out with me, but I didn't. With my coke in hand I walk passed my sister's shop, Dwight was inside talking with my sister and I continued my shopping.

I found out from my sister when she got home that she gave him our number and agreed to go out with him that Friday. For two days the only thing my sister talked about was their pending date.

When it came time to go she changed her mind, she was still hung up on her, on again/off again relationship with her boyfriend. He came back in town that Friday morning and like so many times before, she dropped everything and all plans in order to be with him.

When Dwight called Friday night to take her out, she made me talk to him. I gave him a lame excuse about her feeling ill. I could hear the disappointment in his voice. It made me feel sorry for him; after all it was my idea for him to talk with her in the first place. So feeling responsible for his let down, I asked him if he wanted to go out with me. He eagerly answered yes.

At the time I was at the end of a dead end relationship with a guy I knew was nothing but a player, but like a fool I was holding on, thinking I could change him. (But as we all know, they never change.) So for me it was a way to try to move on. We agreed to meet at the only club in town, Club New Wave at 9:00pm.

For the first time since high school I was going out on a real date, and also for the first time since high school I had butterflies all that evening. After I got off the phone with him I spent most of the evening trying to figure out what to wear. I finally decided on something, but not before I drove my youngest sister Anna almost crazy as she helped me find something to wear.

I arrived at the club about 8:50pm, as I drove around looking for a parking space, I saw him standing at the front door. I waved and shouted to him that I was going to park, he nodded his head okay.

I parked and proceeded to meet Dwight, I was wearing a white blouse with puffy ruffles at the wrist and a pair of form fitting black pants. The pants hug my butt tight and showed all my curves. I had my long blond hair pulled back and in a long braid single. As usual he was wearing a jacket and tie. I walked up to him and said.

"Dwight, you have to lighten up a bit."

"What do you mean?" he said.

"I mean this."

I undid his tie, and then I opened the top two buttons of his shirt. I stuffed the tie in his inside jacket pocket and we walked in. He had this "how dare you" look on his face, but I didn't care, it was a Friday night not a Friday morning. Save the suit for the office, not for me.

We stayed at the club for three hours, through our conversation; I learned Dwight had recently turned forty. The brotha didn't look a day over thirty. He was living in Nebraska when he got a divorce, his ex moved here last year. He had a hard time not being around his kids, so he left Nebraska and came here to be close to his kids, Denise, Derek and Desiree. He had lived here for six months, but hadn't gotten out much. His kids and his job consumed most of his time.

Most of our time at the club was spent talking about life and our hopes and dreams. I really enjoy talking with him because his focus was on me. He allowed me to do most of the talking and he hung on my every word. This made me feel special in a way no man had made me feel.

After three hours, a few drinks and some sexy ass dancing, I decided to call it a night. Dwight walked me to my car, as we approached my car, he grabbed me and turned me around and kissed me. I'm not talking about one of those school yard kiss a shy little boy sneaks in on a shy little girl, this was one of those "I can't get enough of you" kisses.

After thirty seconds of the most passionate kiss given to my over due lips, he backed off and apologized. I'm thinking to myself, "You need to apologize for stopping." He said he didn't feel right because he had asked my sister out, he said it felt weird to him. I reassured him that it was cool and not to worry about it. He kissed my cheek and we departed.

Driving home was the hardest thing for me to do that night. I actually stopped at a pay phone and parked next to it for 20 minutes as I contemplated calling him and asking him to allow me to come to his place. Although I was in a relationship and had been in others where I had been kissed, Dwight lips had done something to me; he had rekindled a fire that had burned out. I wanted him, and I wanted him bad, but the lady in me prevailed and I finally drove home.

That night was an omen of good things to come. I told my sister about the date and the kiss. I asked her if she had a problem with me going out on another date if Dwight asks me out. She said she didn't, she told me to go for it. I went to bed feeling like I was the most beautiful woman alive. As I slept that night my thoughts were on Dwight, his cologne and his kiss was fresh on my mind.

Two weeks later we went on another date, this time it was a movie date. He didn't know it, but I was on cloud nine. Sitting watching the movie as he held my hand through the entire movie, I felt like the princess I read about as a kid. This man of a man was with me. It was like falling in love for the first time. I began to hang on his every word, the way he touched me, the way he said my name, all those things made it impossible to want anything or anyone but him.

After the movie he took me home, we sat in front of my house and talked for ten minutes. That time he kissed me without apologizing, and it was just as gratifying as the first kiss, just not as long. I had to cut it short seeing that I was still living with my parents and I knew they were a wake. Catching me kissing a man was the last image I wanted my parents to see.

Another week before he took me out again. This time he took me to a restaurant, and not just any restaurant; this was a place I never thought I would eat at. It was located in Detroit, about 20 miles from our little town. It was the craziest thing I've ever experienced. I sat there wanting to order, but not wanting to order anything pricey, but there weren't any prices on the menu. I was thinking I was out of my league.

I was a Mickey Dees kind of girl or a late night Taco Bell eater. I felt like a queen, we were waited on by a wonderful staff. We had a five course meal that was heavenly, I felt like An angel flew down from heaven and prepared the meal in person. It was just that good.

Like I said, "Do you want fries with that?" was what I was use to. So this left a impression on me that was causing palpitation in my chest. My heart was skipping beats every time he opened his mouth to speak. Again I found myself hanging on his every word. The way he talked, the way he pay attention to everything about me let me know he was indeed the one. He was exactly the kind of man I wanted to marry, and the thought entire my mind briefly, but the age difference was a concern.

Our meal came to $103.00, in my mind it was well worth it. Finally at last, I've found a real man, a gentleman who knows how to treat a woman like the queen she is. Instead of the Black men that take a woman out and wants to spilt the check with her, going over the recipe claiming his meals and adding it up. That's the kind of Black man I found myself dating.

Driving home he invited me to his place for a night cap. You know I couldn't say no to the brotha. Hell I was saying yes to a night cap to brothas after they spent $20.00 at Taco Bell, after spending over $100.00 the brotha deserved to have me for company as long as he wanted me. We got to his place and settled in for drinks. The food had us both stuffed, after we finished our drinks he suggested we cuddle in bed before he took me home. Damn! This brotha was too good to be true. A brotha who understood the fine art of cuddling, I was in heaven. I thought to myself.

We spooned with his arms around my waist, but after five minutes of feeling his warm breath on the back of my neck, I turned and faced him. Clutching each other, we embarked on a passionate journey with or tongues. His soft wet lips meeting with my full lips create an electric charge between us.

My insides were on fire, I wanted him and I wanted him bad. I got up and straddled his body. I was wearing a long tan denim skirt, with buttons down the front. I unbutton the last four buttons on my skirt. The thickness in his slacks was against my womanhood. We hungrily went at each other with our lips.

The woman in me was asking to come out, I grinded my body upon his thickness, slowly working the woman in me up from the depth of my internal valley of joy. His hands found my ass; I began to slide up and down on the thickness exuding from his slacks. My body let out rapid shivers and shakes. The woman in me escaped into my panties.

I lay on top of him clutching him as tight as I could. He slid his left hand down the back of my panties, his right hand maneuvered under me searching for his zipper, I felt him take out his manhood. I wanted him to slide it slowly up in me, but right when he pulled my panties to the side I jumped up and said.

"We can't do this."

"Why, what's wrong? Is it me?" he said.

"No it isn't you; we can't because it's that time of the month for me."

Feeling relieved it was something he had done; he fell onto the bed and said.

"Well that's cool; I thought it was something I did."

"No, trust me; you've done everything right and nothing wrong."

"I guess I should take you home or do you want to stay a little longer?"

"Yeah I think you better; I don't trust myself with you."

We both laugh and straighten ourselves up and he took me home. On the drive home I felt a little guilty. I had gotten me one and didn't allow him to enjoy the pleasure of getting one. But all that passed when I felt my wetness overtaking my inner thighs. If I was alone that night, without my visitor, he would have gotten what he deserved. But it was not to be.

Three days later it was Valentines Day, I was alone now. My visitor had departed early the day before. We both knew what was going to happen that day, we just didn't know when and where. To show my appreciation for his kindness, I took him out for dinner. I took him to modest place for a nice meal and drinks. There wasn't a need for dessert, I knew that night I would be having chocolate covered chocolate.

We finished our meal and you could see the lust in both of our eyes. I excused myself to go to the restroom. When I walked out of the restroom Dwight was walking out of the men's restroom which was straight across from the women. We stood there eyeing each other, as I walked in front of him he grabbed me from behind and pulled me into the women restroom. He rushed me into a stall and locked the door.

I was in shock, but at the same time I was burning with sexual lust especially between my legs. I wanted him to take me hard, deep and fast right in the restroom, but he had other things on his mind. He sat on the commode with me in front of him. He reached in his pocket and retrieved a pocket knife and he pulled my mini skirt up and cut my panties. My God that sent chills up my spine like I never felt before. He lift my left leg up and put it on his right shoulder. His wonderful, masterful, artful tongue found my thighs and proceeded to lick me like a lollipop.

His slurping sounds were echoing throughout the restroom. With the palm of each of my hands I braced myself against the stall and I lean backward against the stall door. He took his time and licked and kissed my thighs and lower lips bringing out the woman in me twice in five minutes. Trembling I removed my leg from his shoulder and rest my body against the stall door. He looked at me and said.

"Are you okay sexy?"

"Yes just give me a moment." I said

"Okay, now if you can't hang I'll pack this tongue away for the night."

"By no means do I want you to do that. You shouldn't deprive a woman of such great oral pleasure."

He stood up and pulled me from the door of the stall.

"Okay are you ready now?"

"No yet I have something I need to do."

I spun him around and pushed him against the stall door, sat down and unzipped his pants and pulled out his manhood. I sat on the commode with him in my hand and pulled him close to me. Looking up at him I took my time and slowly took all of him in my mouth and began to suck him hard and fast.

I had him doing the same thing he had me doing, clutching the sides of the stall and leaning back against the stall door. He started to buck at my fast with the same tempo I was sucking him. He was trembling out of control when I released him from my oral grip. He fell back against the stall door. I looked at him and said.

"Are you okay handsome?"

"Yes just give me a minute." he said.

"Okay now if you can't hang I'll pack these lips away for the night.

"By no means do I want you to do that. You shouldn't deprive a brotha of such great oral pleasure.

As we walked out of the restroom we looked at each other and began to laugh out loud; customers were looking at us like we were crazy as we made our way out of the restroom and into the dinning area. As we exited the restaurant I was reminded of the fact that I no longer had on panties when the cool breeze found my inner thighs and smashed against my wetness sending erotic chills over my body.

We arrived at his place and we attacked each other, like Hansel and Greta dropping bread crumbs, our clothes made a path leading to the bedroom. He picked me up and placed me on his bed. He whispered in my ear. "I'm going to make love to you with my tongue, lips and finger tips."

At that moment my body became his canvas, his fingers and lips were his brushes, and his tongue applied the paint that started the creation of a sexual masterpiece.

His started with my toes, taking each one in his mouth and giving each one special attention. His finger tips move smoothly down the front of my body, making a detour to the exit leading to my breasts. Tiny chill bumps covered my body. His tongue traveled up the inner part of my right leg, heading down the highway leading to my clean shaven pussy.

His tongue and fingers play a sexual melody on my body. His tongue glide up my thigh, stopping at the front gate of the orchard inhabited by my forbidden fruit. A slow deliberate glide down to his starting point was interrupted by my moans of pleasure.

My left leg became the target of his wet tongue and soft lips. He placed soft kisses up my inner thighs; my body was aching for him to retrieve the jucies from my pussy. In anticipation of him opening the gate, I open my legs to accommodate his body. I felt his warm breath as he gently blow air between my legs. This sent my body into a traumatic state of sexual bliss.

His tongue traced the outer edges of my pussy lips. My hands located his head. I put my left leg over his right shoulder. His hands became intimate with my breast. His mouth covered my entire pussy; his tongue in a delicate motion slid up and down the inner sanctum of my pussy. My body began to thrust up and down as he shook the tree in my orchard, as my fruit fell from the tree and opened up and the juices from my fruit burst out onto his awaiting tongue.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Thanks Little Sister

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds