• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Pigtails and Porn

Pigtails and Porn

Pigtail Tales Part 3

This story is the follow up to "Pigtails." and "Pigtails and punishment." It is easily read on it's own but if you want to read similar stories along this theme feel free to read the other two chapters mentioned, thank you.

*

I know I shouldn't be here right now, fingers buried between my sweet pussy folds, my eyes trained upon the video playing across my computer screen. I know I should be cleaning and tidying and not masturbating, but when I get that tingling feeling in my pussy I can't concentrate on anything else until it is appeased. My husband would not be happy, I'm supposed to be saving myself for him, building up the desire and waiting for him to fulfil my need.

I've managed it for two days so far, but I was more than a little bit pissed off last night when he came home from a late meeting and went straight to bed! So today I have changed into my schoolgirl uniform, ready for my husband's home coming so he'll not be able to resist giving me some relief!

The only problem being that the swish of my pigtails as I move, the constriction of my tight white top squeezing my boobs and sweeping over my nipples has gotten me so hot that my mind is filled with lust and the husband is late coming home. So here I am, watching a naughty young lady being spanked with a ruler over the teachers desk, her skirt flicked up, her panties around her knees, her bottom already ruddy pink from her punishment and the close up shots showing the juices already slick on her inner thighs.

My thighs are just as slick, if not slicker in fact, I can feel an orgasm just a quick finger stroke away, when suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder, making me jump and yelp,

"And what do you think you're doing?"

Kev is standing directly behind me, he spins the black office chair round so I am facing him, the file still playing on the computer screen behind me.

"Erm, Research?" I smile at him cheekily, my cheeks red with the thrill and embarrassment of being caught.

"I think you were masturbating! Were you?" His fingers tap out a rhythm on the back of my chair, and I know he is annoyed at me for not doing as we arranged,

"No, no, no, no. I wasn't masturbating, I was just researching new ideas in school uniform, Sir."

I drop my gaze to the floor, where my toe dances nervously in a figure of eight, the knee high sock slipped down to mid calf.

"Stand up!" he barks and I respond without thought, knowing not to mess with him any further.

"Bend over!" He turns me round to face the computer screen then presses down on the small of my back till I bend over, resting my hands on the edge of the desk, Just in front of the keyboard.

With one easy motion he flicks up my skirt and tuts loudly,

"Still not wearing knickers! Slut. I see I shall have to buy you some, or you'll always be walking around bare arsed under your shorter than regulation skirt!"

Silence falls and I hold my breath, letting it out in a long drawn out moan as his finger slides down the centre of my moist crack,

"Liar!" He roars and brings his hand down on my buttock hard, once, twice and again in quick succession making me yelp and flinch.

"You are such a slut, you couldn't even wait two days for your carnal pleasures could you, slut." He emphasises the word slut, with a hard slap across my tingling butt flesh, making my pussy ooze yet more of it's juices down my already sticky thighs.

Rolling my eyes I can look up to the action carrying on, on screen, the clip has returned to the beginning and the teacher has just pulled down the young porn star's panties and has raised the ruler into the air, readying it to drop onto her fat, juicy buttocks.

"Now, that is a good idea!" Kev chuckles and then rummages in the desk drawer beside me, I grip the cool, smooth edge tighter as I realise what is to come.

The snap of the hard stiff wooden ruler on my backside is like nothing I have ever felt before, the intense stripe of pain makes me squeal and the second, laid almost on top of the first, makes me yell out my discomfort.

"Maybe this will make you behave." Kev's voice is determined in tone and I feel another hard thwap of wood against flesh.

"I'm sorry Sir!" I yell out, tears now in my eyes, this new experience of real, harsh pain, tempting me to beg him to stop. "I'll be a good girl, I'll be your good girl, Please, Sir, no more!"

Another whish and a harder slap lands roughly on my sore, reddened skin and I realise now why the woman in the clip cries out so much, this bloody hurts! However I am still aware of how wet and aroused I am, the delicious contrast of pain in my backside and sweet pleasure in my pussy the only thing stopping me from giving in right now, and putting a stop to this little game.

Gently, Kev's large hand smoothes over one buttock and then the other, the contact at once calming and jarring, making me both painfully aware of the stripes and his deep and soulful love for me.

With one hand on each buttock he gently peels them apart, exposing me completely to his gaze,

"Hold yourself for me a moment, slut." he asks, and I reach round behind myself, pulling my cheeks apart whilst awkwardly resting my shoulders on the desk, my head bent to one side.

As I strain to hold my bizarre position, I feel something wet and cool dribbled between my cheeks, my husbands thick fingers rubbing and smoothing it into my skin, his fingers slipping into my pussy easily and then moving to work on my tighter, less slippery arsehole. Gently he works his index finger into my resisting hole, I grit my teeth, enjoying the kinkiness of the action, forcing myself to breathe out and relax, making the digits passage easier. I love anal sex, it's raw, passionate and dirty and I moan my delight as he forces a second finger inside me.

He see-saws the fingers in and out of my hole, loosening me up and sending thrills of passion through my body at the same time. I moan disappointedly as his fingers leave me, then gasp in delight as his hard cock slips into my warm wet pussy, one finger working its way back inside my tight hole .

I let go of my own buttocks then, having to bring my hands back to the desk to balance on as he hammers into me, making my cunt spasm around him, making me squeal and gurgle with delight. His pace is fast and relentless and I feel myself building up to the release I am so eager to have, just as I sense I am reaching the very brink, Kev pulls out, causing me to sob in frustration.

"Right, stand up slut!" I turn around and face him, my head lowered, my pigtails drooping in front of my damp eyes.

"I do believe that is enough punishment for now slut, and now I think it's time you prove to me just how very sorry you really are."

He sits down on the swivel chair, and with a sweep of his hand gestures underneath the desk. Without further instruction I bend to my knees and crawl painfully into the knee cavity beneath the heavy desk, then ponderously swing around so my face is just about in my husbands crotch. His cock is hard and straining, and my heart thumps with pride, knowing that it is my body that has turned him on to this extent.

His hand fishes around under the desk and slips round the back of my head, pushing me down to his crotch, and then retreating. I take the initiative and extend my tongue to bathe him from base to tip and down again, tasting my sweet musky juices on him, feeling the thick, slick liquid coat my tongue and slip down my throat. I wiggle back onto my heels, trying to spread my weight so my buttocks don't rub too painfully against my heels, but however I move I can still feel the sharp ache of the ruler marks on my bum.

I hear Kev clicking upon his mouse, and wonder what he's doing, then I hear a new clip starting, the whipping, thudding noise of the ruler has been replaced by the sound of flesh slapping against flesh and the female squeaks of sore buttocks enduring a long hard fucking.

These impassioned moans, remind me of my mission, and I set to kissing Kev's large balls, gently sucking the soft skin between my lips as I run one hand softly up and down his shaft, after a few moments I swap to sucking his long, tasty cock in between my plump lips, my fingers gently massaging his tightening orbs and I am rewarded by hearing him muffle a moan.

I continue bouncing my lips up and down and inch my fingers down between my thighs,

"Ah, ah!" I hear Kev from above the desk and over the yelping of the porn actress, "No pleasure for you, slut!"

I move my hands back up to his inner thighs, stroking and teasing them and renew my vigorous sucking of his cock, I adore this; the taste of him in my mouth, the feel of his strong warm flesh undulating and twitching in reaction to the ministrations of my lips and tongue. I feel so powerful in this position of humility, I control him as much (If not more) than he controls me, as I hold the power of his orgasm in my mouth.

Up and down, the rhythm intensifying, his hand reaching down and pushing me onto his cock, right down till my nose is nestled in his public hair as his cock explodes and I feel him pumping directly down the back of my throat, the next spurt spilling over my lips as his hand loosens its grip and I move up for air. I feel the warm unctuous fluid flowing down over my lips and dripping down into the deep "v" of my cleavage.

He pushes back from the desk and I crawl out and up into his lap, eager to feel his arms around me.

"I love you, my sweet slut." he whispers into my ear as I snuggle in the warmth of his embrace, my head resting on his shoulders "and if you're a good girl tomorrow, I'll let you have the release you crave for."

I smile up to him and lay a sweet, light kiss upon his lips,

"I'll be a good girl for you, Sir. I love you."

I cannot wait to see what tomorrow brings!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Pigtails and Porn

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 182 milliseconds