• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunty Helen's Birthday Present

Aunty Helen's Birthday Present

I'm not a freak. I just wanna get that one out into the open from the start. Now look. I've always had a thing for women older than me. Ever see Eddie Murphy's stand up? Sick of 18 year old women, because all they do is look surprised that they're fucking someone. So I kinda agree. Naturally, older women are always being surveyed by yours truly, for absolute fuckableness. Unfortunately, I've never found a woman sexier than my Aunt Helen.

Yeah I know. There's no such word as fuckableness. Whatever you want to call it. She's six foot and one inch of screaming sexual beast, all dark, especially the lips. She'd be a Goth only she's got more style. She's a corporate control operative by day, and used to baby-sit me by night. Once I found the joys of masturbation, every time she came around, I'd be limping for a week.

So I might be exaggerating. But you get the picture, right? So anyway, I'd just gotten my eighth advanced driving certificate, and I was hitting the party substances a little hard. I was pissed, and I think one of the guys slipped something into my vodka, because I was eyeing off everything in a skirt, including the obviously male drag queen.

Anyway, I get home, and there's Aunty Helen, all beige suited with massively fine sculpted ass and lips that my mind just wanted to visualize sliding down my cock. She gave me a grin as I staggered through the door, and crushed her cigarette on into the ash tray. My lower extremities were EXTREMELY pleased to see her, and my jeans suddenly became a tourniquet.

She licked her lips and my bloodshot eyes tried to focus on the far away sound of her voice. "Well, tiger, looks like you've had a good night. I've had a pretty good night myself, and I told your mum maybe I'd take you out to a club or something."

I knew my grin was wolfish, and I saw the tip of her tongue graze those perfectly spank-worthy lips for a split second, and the foot long length trying to kill my zip noticed too. I shoved my hands in my pockets and pushed the front of my jeans forwards, trying to mask the obvious. Her eyes flicked downwards for a split second, and she answered my wolfish grin with a sly one of her own.

"It looks like you've already had a pretty good night. I guess you don't need me…" My hands flew out of my pockets, and I held them out wide.

"What about a sedate birthday kiss and cuddle?" I made my voice as plaintive as possible, and a puppy would have been jealous. Aunty Helen sidled up in front of me and pressed herself against me fully, her crotch pressing into my zip and the obvious bulge there.

"Here's your cuddle, tiger. Are you sure you want a kiss?" I opened my mouth and kissed her fully, forcing my tongue into my autie's throat. She hardly resisted, and her manicured fingernails slipped into the waistband of my jeans. Aunty Hellen's eyes widened as I flashed another wolfish grin against her soft lips.

"Actually, there's something else you can help me with…" Her eyes turned sly, but her tone was innocent.

"Oh? Anything for my birthday boy. What can your ugly old Aunty Helen do for you?" My hands slipped down and grabbed hold of her hips, and I pulled her roughly against my straining cock with another grin.

"Well, Aunty Helen, I was hoping you'd be able to help me with a small thing I've been needing to practise. I want to learn how to really pleasure a woman with my tongue, seeing as I've just had it pierced…" Her body quivered and she wordlessly grabbed hold of my buckle, and began to drag me upstairs to my bedroom.

Aunty Helen giggled when I pushed her against the door, a giggle that broke off into a gasp as I began to nibble at her neck and chin. Aunty Helen had often told me that the MacAndrews sisters both had the chin and neck as a massive turn on switch, information I'd stored away for my fantasies. One of which was being enacted right before me as Aunty Helen grabbed my cock and began to massage it with one hand, her black nails tickling just under the head.

I began to throb harder as I pushed against the door, and Aunty Helen giggled again when I finally leant back and kicked it. The door burst in, and I had Aunty Helen on the bed in seconds. My hands slid up her beige skirt and pulled it off to reveal the black lace panties underneath.

I paused for a bare second to allow the sight of my walking wet dream writhing on the bed in anticipatory pleasure, then began to massage her thighs, sliding down and suckling at the areas around her swollen lips. I didn't touch her centre, just kissed and nibbled around it. Aunty Helen sighed.

"Ooh, baby, keep it uh…keep it up. Keep doing that, be a man who worships at a woman, not just fucks her." I slowly spread her lips and moved above the small pink hood at the top of her sweet smelling pussy. The puffy pink lips glistened, and I leant forward and did something I'd been wanting to try for ages.

I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, blowing cool air over the pulsating nubbin of heat in my own Aunt's pussy. Aunty Helen arched off the bed with a cry and her thighs closed in on my head. Her breath hissed between her teeth as I slowly slid my tongue-stud deep into the hood and rubbed the tip of my tongue against her swollen lips. Aunty Helen shook her head back and forth as though she was in agony, and I stopped.

She leant forwards and slapped me, hard. "Ooh, you fucker, you fuck my fucking cunt now, or I'll rip off that amazing cock of yours and fuck myself with it. Oh, my God, your tongue, oh…" Needless to say, I complied. I stood up and let her take my shirt off slowly, but Aunty Helen would have none of it, and ripped it savagely, her teeth coming forwards to rake across my chest.

My belt went flying next, and then she pulled the buttons of my jeans apart, and I finally sprung free. She paused for a second as my cock rose to meet her, and our eyes locked for a moment. I leant forward and pushed my tongue into her mouth again, where it wrestled with hers. I tasted her cigarette brand on her tongue, and she wiggled the metal balls at either end of my tongue stud. "I need you so bad, Aunty Helen. I'm so hard, it hurts. I need you so much."

She nodded and leant back, dragging me on top of her. My fingertips dragged up the edges of her crotch-less panties, and I slid down a second. I moved back up once the head of my cock was nestled in the centre of her crevice. I pushed into her with a sigh, and Aunty Helen threw her head back into the mess of bed covers.

My mouth trailed back up to her nipples and I pushed my hips forwards, driving my cock into her wetness as I clamped down on her left nipple. Aunty Helen moaned loudly, and shook, her entire body writhing around me. I fancied I could feel every fold and ripple of her amazing fuck hole as I pushed deep inside her.

Aunty Helen's legs curled around and locked just above my jolting ass, and pushed against me. Her heels beat a drum tune against the bobbing cheeks as I fucked her. I tried to concentrate on anything other than the amazing woman writhing in abject ecstasy beneath me, but she was just too hot. My mind began fogging over even as I started to count each time her heels beat my ass.

She began moaning a litany of pleasure and dirty words in my ear that totally made me wanna lose it, and just fuck the life out of her. She started off berating herself, and just went on from there.

"Ooh, I'm such a dirty slut, oh, GOD, I'm fucking my own nephew…ooh, God, you're so good honey, I'm such a dirty little slut. Oh, GOD…I've wanted to fuck you for…Ooh…"

I sped up my thrusting hips as her filthy talking got me revving into overdrive. I could feel the sweat seeping out of me as I fucked my cock deeper and harder into my hot little Aunty. Her raven curls were matted to her forehead as she sighed out between her teeth. I'd never seen anything so erotic, and I began to just pound into her as fast as possible.

Her speech faded into a moan that shook with the pulses of my hips against her. Aunty Helen's nails scored my back as she tightened around me, and I knew she was coming. I kept up the pace for another moment, then ripped my cum-heavy cock out of her and covered her slit with my mouth. I thrust my tongue deep inside my Aunty and began to swish my tongue around.

Aunty Helen went fucking mad, screaming at the top of her lungs as the studs through my tongue scraped along her inner walls of pulsating flesh. Her thighs became like a vice around my ears, but I kept tongue-fucking her, tasting her cum as she climaxed again and again.

My cock was throbbing in pain, and I could feel the line of cold air along where my precum oozed down the bobbing head. Aunty Helen collapsed back onto the bed again, and her thighs fell away from my head like felled wheat. Her slim waist and statuesque abs rose and fell as she caught her breath, and I slid up her body and kissed her.

She resisted as I thrust my tongue in her mouth, then found she liked her own taste. Again our tongues slid together like snakes, and I felt a featherlight touch on my hips as her fingernails trailed an agonizingly slow line to my cock. Her fingers slid around it, and she tickled the head. I thrust into her grip, and I was hard again in a nanosecond.

Aunty Helen lifted up her legs and held them to her body, totally exposing her perfect pussy to me. I inhaled sharply as she let me go, and my cock landed heavily onto her wetness. I pushed inside her heat, and the pressure was intense. Aunty Helen bit her lip as I pressed myself up against her, pushing her legs further up her body with my weight.

I began to drive my cock inside her again, and I knew I wouldn't last long. Aunty Helen reached between her shins and grabbed the back of my head with one hand, wrenching me down towards her heaving nipples. My breath was rasping through my throat and I clasped one of her beautiful little buds between my teeth. My sexy Aunt gave a cry and clenched down on my, and I knew my control was gone.

I began to just fuck with every ounce of energy I had, just fucking my Aunty to pieces. Her head was thrown back and her eyes were closed, and I closed my own eyes, lost in the sensational feelings of her hot pussy as she sucked at my cock. I felt the electric shock run down my back as I began to come, and Aunty Helen reached down between our gyrating hips and dug her fingernails into my balls.

I screamed in pain, but the pleasure of the release was multiplied at least five fold. I could feel the cum blasting out of my cock for a good twenty seconds, and then I thankfully collapsed. I took a massive breath and remembered I was supposed to breathe constantly. Aunty Helen let go of my scrotum and dipped a hand inside herself, and pulled my cock out by the head.

Her fingernail scraped along the eye of my head, and my hips gave another jerk. Another droplet of my cum oozed out of my head, and she brought it up to her lips. Her tongue slid out and she licked her finger lustily. I shook my head as I fell down beside her, totally spent. Aunty Helen gave a low laugh and squeezed her nipples.

"Ooh, baby. THAT was almost worth the wait." I nodded wordlessly. I was still trying to catch my breath. I looked down at my balls, wondering if there was going to be any blood. Aunty Helen smiled and her hands gently cradled my scrotum. My cock gave another pulse, and began to thicken again. I stared at it incredulously, but Aunty Helen gave a small gasp of anticipation.

"Oh, Nephew. Looks like I might have my work cut out for me. Maybe we should go back to my place?" My cock thickened more, and suddenly I didn't even care that I'd just had the biggest orgasm of my life not even ten minutes ago. I reached over for Aunty Helen with both hands, and grabbed her hips roughly.

Aunty Helen slapped at my hands. "I'm not going to fuck my not-so-little nephew here again. You're coming back to my house, and we can enjoy ourselves a little more. Like how about some handcuffs?" The blood stopped rushing through my head long enough for me to realise I was going to fuck the shit out of my Aunty for some time yet.

"Handcuffs on you or me?" Aunty Helen shrugged and threw a leg over my hips, straddling my thighs. My cock rose up to press against the silken fur of her pubic hair. I ached to be inside her, but her fingernails dug into the head of my cock again, and I softened a bit.

"On whoever gets to go first…" My eyes lit up, and I surged upwards. Aunty Helen grabbed our clothes and began to search for the keys. "So tell me, Nephew. How far have you ever gone in the bedroom, because I've got a whole room full of toys, and my nights have gotten so lonely lately…"

The End.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunty Helen's Birthday Present

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 796 milliseconds