• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Heavenly Love Ch. 01

Heavenly Love Ch. 01

My first series Buttonnose was more than fulfilling when i wrote it. With all the positive feedback and comments I had for it, some have especially touched my heart due to their sincere appreciation they voiced to me. This new series I am submitting is a 'Thank you' for all those who have enjoyed my earlier work. As usual your feedbacks and comments are most welcome. Since I was uncertain about the anonymity of certain emails, i chose not to respond. But be assured, your positive comments meant a lot to me.

I don't know how long this series is going to be, or how it will shape itself as i go along. So ideas and thoughts are welcome especially from moms and older women who had enjoyed my Buttonnose series and written to me. Do let me know if you wish a reply when you send your emails. Discretion will be respected. I have completed a few chapters but I am still editing them. Hope you enjoy reading it just as much as i have enjoyed writing it.

For those who had commented about my writing style I would like to say, art is neither right or wrong. It is just art. So if some people fail to understand the perspectives of certain forms of art, it is not the artist to be corrected. I believe this forum is for the imaginative soul.

__________________________________________________

The wonder years

After the summer had ended, I was on my way back to live with my dad. The two months I had spent what my mom had been memorable. As usual Mom had made sure we had a good time. But this time there was something more that was warming my heart. For the first time ever since my parents had separated and this arrangement was made, mom had brought the topic of how she missed me for the rest of the time during the year when I was not around. After my parents divorced, it was arranged that I complete my schooling with my dad who had agreed to pay for it on the condition that I live with him. Mom has always been very hurt with his cunning act. Since she had given up her career to look after me, after the divorce she was not in the position to fund my schooling or look after me. My dad had used that as a trick to put extreme emotional pressure on mom and claim my custody and so it had been arranged 'for my benefit' that I would spend my holidays with mom and live with dad. That was when I was about 13. Till then my memories about a happy family are fuzzy. Mom used to be there for me. I guess that was the only sweet part. The few things I do remember are the rows my parents had at times.

These past few years have been weird if that's the appropriate word. Dad had been seeing someone in the last two years and I had felt upset about it. I had told my mom about it and she had not said anything.

But this time around during my visit, she said to me, "You are 18 now. You can choose where you wish to live. I am slowly managing to make a living for myself with the new job I have got. If your dad pays for part of your college, I don't think it should be a problem for you to live with me."

"Do you think dad will be ok with that?" I asked with hesitation.

"Do you want to live with me?"

"Yes. I like it with you now. We have such a good time." I smiled.

"Then it is not up to him anymore. You are old enough to make your decision."

"I would love to be with you, mom."

"I would love to have you with me. I miss you so much when you are gone."

Her eyes had the warmth to melt my heart. The wetness in the eyes was more tender than the rose petals.

"I will speak with him when I go back this time."

That is what I had been going over my mind for the length of the journey back home – the good time I had spent with mom. She had always made me feel special. After the divorce, she had been hurt and had withdrawn too much. It was only my visits in the holidays that she looked forward. Every time it had been a time to treasure.

When I got home, a few days after I had settled in, I broke the news to dad. He was very upset at first. Then he started arguing with me. Then he said, "Did your mom put you through this? Did she tell you things?"

"No. It is nothing to do with her." I said to him in a strong voice trying to defend mom. "I want to live with her. It is my life now and I don't feel comfortable living here."

"Did Stacey say anything to you?" Stacey was his new girlfriend. They were planning to get engaged soon.

"No. It is not that. But now that she is here, I want to live with mom. I don't see why I can't."

Dad was silent and said, "Lets deal with it later sometime. You need to sleep now. You must be tired."

At night I lay in bed staring in the dark room at the ceiling. My eyes partly closed, my mind wandering around with mom. I was going through the last day I spent with her on the beach. She had arranged a holiday for me at a holiday resort. It had been magical to be with mom this time around. I wasn't sure what it was that made it so good. I didn't know why I felt it more pleasurable this time around compared to all those few years before. There was something special that I had felt this time. May be I was just growing up and becoming more aware of my emotions. I certainly had never felt like this before.

A few weeks later, I got a call from mom. She was sobbing.

"I miss you very much."

"I will be there soon for the Christmas mom." I tried consoling her.

"I don't wish to get cross with your dad but I miss you too much."

"Did you speak to your dad about living with me?"

"Yes I have spoken to him. He doesn't like it but I think he knows there is no choice."

"Yes, he did seem upset."

"Did he speak to you?"

Mom was quiet for a while.

"He didn't call you did he?"

"er, no, no.. he didn't."

"He has hasn't he? What did he say to you? Tell me." I got really upset. I knew something was up.

"Nothing. He said nothing."

"Mom don't lie to me. I need to know the truth."

"I don't want to loose you my love. I cant live without you." My mom kept sobbing on the phone.

"Did he threaten you?" My dad had always overpowered my mom in such matters.

"No. no."

"Mom tell me the truth or else I will not be very pleased with you." I said firmly

"He just said that I had brain washed you. I denied it. You know I haven't said anything like that. All I had asked for is for you to consider living with me."

"Mom. Just stop crying for now. I promise you, you will have me there next year."

There was a moment of silence. The sobbing has suddenly stopped.

"What are you saying?" my mom said in a slow voice.

"I wont tell you anything now. Just wait till I get there for Christmas. Can you do that for me?"

"You know I will do anything for you."

"Then just hold on a few more months. How are you anyway?"

"I miss you dear, just as always."

I could feel her heart warming already.

"I miss you too, mom. I got to go now. I will try to call you later during the weekend. Ok?"

"Ok honey. Talk to you later. Eat well and take care of yourself for me."

"Will do, mom. Bye now."

When I had hung up, I was really angry for what my dad had done. I realised he was trying to overpower and pressure my mom with his bullying. He had done that in the past. But now I was not going to let him get away like this. I knew it would just get ugly if I said anything more to him. He was overpowering enough to plot a scheme to hinder me going to my mom. So I decided to keep my plans to myself. I was going to act on them on my own accord when the time was right. I knew I had to get him at his own game.

The first weekend of Christmas break was more than blissful. It was cold outside and I had enjoyed staying in with my mom. She cooked all my favourite meals.

"You are bad for me." I said to her one afternoon while we were enjoying our meal.

"You are the only one for me" she smiled back.

I had seen the twinkle of true love in those warm eyes.

"You don't want a fat son do you?"

"Healthy eating isn't bad for you. And I like my man with flesh. I don't like skeletons." She smiled with a wink.

"I wonder what else you like." I smiled back with a sly stare.

"Stay with me and you can find out."

"Oh I intend to." I smiled at her. "I miss you too you know."

"Not as much as I miss you." She looked straight at me. The stare pierced my heart.

We had spent time in front of the fireplace, sipping on some punch and some Baileys.

"You haven't been seeing anyone." I said quietly. My eyes were keen to follow the gaze on her face.

"I am not interested."

"Why not?"

"The divorce left me with a few scares. I have no inclination toward men. I think they are not worth it."

I just looked at her. I felt a bit unsure of what to say.

"They are not all the same." I said with an urge in my voice.

"I know. But then I have you. I don't need a man in my life."

"What about the times when I am not around."

"I have been told that is about to change." She smiled at me.

I smiled. "Yes. You are right. But I wonder how happy I would be able to make you."

"You have no idea." She sighed with her heart open wide. "Do you?"

"No." I shook my head.

"That is what you will get to know once you live here. You will know how happy you make me feel. I wouldn't trade you for anything else my love. Nothing else." She sipped on her drink. She stroked my face.

I just gazed at her. I stroked her hair. She crawled toward me and cuddled in my lap. I hugged her softly.

"Hold me close." She said softly. "I love your hug. It is strong and makes me feel safe."

I hugged her tightly. Her feminine figure seemed to melt in my arms like clay. We sat there for a while on the floor. It was well into the night. But we kept talking. After a while she asked me to get a pillow and the duvet from her bedroom.

"I don't feel like sleeping in my bed tonight," she said. "This is so much more better."

"I agree." I acknowledged.

Once I had bought the items, she wrapped herself in the duvet and giggled, "Oh this is so much better. Why don't you get your stuff too?"

I looked at her and then said, "Ok. If you say so."

My mom has been spontaneous at times. And it is fun to just play along during those times.

"Just bring your pillow. There is no more room for another duvet here. We will just share mine." She called out while I was in my room collecting my bedding. At that I was a bit surprised. But then it had been such a wonderful night.

When I got back to the living room, I lay the pillow down.

"Shall I make us some hot chocolate?" I asked her.

"Oh that would be lovely." She said in delight. "You read my mind." She smiled.

I went into the kitchen and made us two mugs of hot chocolate.

I handed one to her and settled on the duvet.

"Get inside." She said raising the duvet. "That will be warmer."

Once I got in, we lay on our sides, resting on our elbows facing each other. As we sipped at the mugs, we looked at each other and smiled. Mom kept sighing, "mmm. This is lovely. Oh it is so good to have you around. You have no idea how happy I am when you are around."

"My pleasure." I glanced at her with a grin.

"Oh no. The pleasure is all mine. I wish we could just lay here like this all night and talk."

"You are already sleepy."

"No I am not." Mom denied with a girly voice.

"Come on. We are going to sleep here together aren't we? We will talk ourselves to sleep. How about that?"

"Ok. That's nice."

"I need to shut the lights." I got up.

"Just the lights. Leave the fire on low for the night. I like the glow." You urged me.

"Ok mom."

As I got under the sheet we lay on our sides facing each other. You kept giggling. "This is nice."

"Good night, mom."

"Good night my dear, and sweet dreams."

Mom turned around and urged me to hold her in the spoon position. She held my hand and wrapped around her. I got closer and hugged her lightly.

As we lay there, we continued to talk for a while. I don't remember when we fell asleep. In the night, something must have woken me up. It must have been the warmth from the fireplace. Mom was sound asleep. At least I thought she was. I was still holding her in the spoon position. But now I could feel her closer to me than before. Because we were sleeping in only our PJs, I could sense my mom was not wearing anything underneath, just like me. It was very warm under the duvet.

I could feel her bum pressed on my thighs. Her limp feminine body felt softer and warmer to touch. Under the sheet she felt warm. Her fragrance stirred funny feelings inside me. Her long hair was tickling my chest and I could feel my hand resting on her tummy. I could see her neck and part of her shoulder in the dim firelight. I moved my hand and rested it on her hip. That must have stirred her a bit cause she pressed her back on me a bit and now she was pressed closer to me. I could feel her bum pressed on my prick. Something must have triggered in my mind then. I could feel getting aroused from the tender warmth on my pelvis. Without any control or ability to stop it, my prick slowly stood to attention. As it got harder, it slowly sought the valley in my mom's bum, between the legs. It happened so suddenly that within seconds I could feel my prick pressed against my mom's bum. It all felt like it had been coiled with a spring and the latch had been released. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't risk stirring mom up if I moved now. And I was just hoping she was fast asleep to notice what had happened. I lay there for a while hoping the erection would subside.

Suddenly something seemed to have stirred her up. I froze. But she just moved slightly, took my hand wrapped herself with it and placed it close to her chest and cuddled herself to me, still in the spoon position. After that she was asleep again. At least that is what it seemed to me. Actually that is what I was hoping. Cause now, things had gone too far for me. My prick was now buried deeper in between my mom's bum cheek and had it not been for the Pjs, I would have had felt her warm skin in there. My hand was placed on her breast now. I could feel the tenderness of the breast reaching out for my touch through the top she was wearing. Some buttons must have had come undone for I could feel the touch of her skin on my thumb. I moved my hand and tried to feel around. My hand was pressed in between her breasts. She held it and had herself cuddled in my arm. While I was moving my hand she had loosed her hold on it. I pretended to hug her and cupped one of her breast gently. She moved a bit and seemed to have responded to my touch. Her boob felt out of this earth in my palm. She has always had big breasts but I only had look at her bust till now. This was the first time I had touched them and they felt lovelier than they looked. While I cupped her boob for a couple more times she was still. I was pretending to hug her all the time I cupped her boob. We were now lying close to one another.

I could smell the perfume mom was wearing for the evening on her neck. The warmth sent waves through my body. The situation with my prick had gotten worse to say the least. And suddenly I had the urge to kiss mom's neck. I slowly kissed her and I planted a soft touch on her neck with my lips just above her shoulder.

I did not know why I did that or why I felt the urge. Well may be I knew why – all the warmth and tenderness with the splash of feminine fragrance. That is what stirred me. I lay still, expecting a reaction. But she never moved. I thought she was fast asleep. So after I lay there for a few more minutes, trying to think of something less interesting, I slowly rolled on my back, thankful that nothing drastic had happened. I remember my prick had now taken pity and shrunk back. I tried to ease my hand out of my mom's hold, and lay on my back hoping to fall asleep again.

When I woke up, it must have been about 4am or so. This time, I could feel my mom had stretched herself partly over me; her thigh was over my leg, crossed with mine. Her hand extended lazily over my chest and her palm rested on my waist. She had crawled half way over me so to speak. Her breast was pressing on my chest and the duvet cover was drawn down a bit. Her head rested on my shoulder and I had the hand around her back. My palm lay just above the bum, on her waist. I was just praying that my prick did not get any ideas then. But I surely think it has its own mind. Cause surely enough, it again rose to attention. This made me shift a bit involuntarily. It must have had stirred her, because now my mom's hand had moved from my waist and was now resting on my thigh close to my pelvis. I would have died of embarrassment if only my mom had woken up.

In her sleep she moved and put her palm close to my erection. Without moving her hand, she just curled her fingers around it loosely. She lay still for a long while after that. Occasionally she moved her leg and her thigh brushed on my thigh. All this was making my prick harder.

I guess the stress was too much for me to think any more this time. I must have fallen asleep later. When I woke up, mom was gently stroking my face, trying to wake me up.

"Its nearly 9am my love." She gently kissed my cheek.

I woke up slowly. Seeing her smiling down on me brought a smile to my face.

"Good morning." She smiled back. "Did you have a good sleep?"

I nodded and smiled.

"Me too." She looked deep into my eyes and sighed.

After I returned, the few months in the second term seemed long. May be it was the never-ending assignments. Or may be it was just the excitement of going to stay with mom. I had made plans in my mind that this time that I would leave for summer vacation, and I would never come back. I was going to tell dad the day before and leave for good. Although he had been a good father to me, I wanted to be with my mom and he had never liked the idea. This time I was going to make him accept it.

The last month of my classes were typically testing. I was quietly making arrangements to pack my stuff. I had collected my savings together. I had transferred most of it to mom's account. I had booked a couch ticket. And I was keeping all this to myself till the very last moment.

Then the evening before I was to leave for my holidays, I sat with my dad, and had a calm chat with him. At first he was about to explode. But then he clamed down as we spoke more about it. He must have realised that arguing with me on that topic was going to be worthless. So I think he gave in at the end.

"I have a condition." He said. "Just as you spent your holidays with mom while you were here, I would like you to spend your holidays now with me if you plan to stay there."

"I will think about it."

"It is not fair you know."

"I didn't say I wouldn't. But I have to talk to mom about it." I calmly suggested him.

"I had agreed with her conditions. She can do the same."

"I will speak with her and I will arrange to do that." I tried to convince him.

"I too love you, you know. She does not have the monopoly on you." My dad was beginning to show his vulnerable side.

"I know dad and I do appreciate that. You know I love you too. As I said I will speak to mom and I will see you as you have said. Don't worry."

We hugged for a few moments before I was ready to get going.

"You will have me no matter where I am. You will still be my dad."

I knew this could not have been any easier. But I had to do it. I had to get out and live with mom. I wanted to be close to her. I wanted to know her better. I had missed her for a long time. I had been away from her for a long time. She had missed me and wanted to be with me. And a part of me wanted it too.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Heavenly Love Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds