• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Mick the Dick Ch. 33

Mick the Dick Ch. 33

After lunch, Teresa Armacost dropped me off at the office. She kissed me good-bye and told me she'd be in touch.

I walked into the office and noticed the time. Carla was unaffected that it was almost 2 o'clock.

"Hi schweetheart. Did you have lunch?"

"Yes. I had a granola bar. Thank you very much."

"Want me to run down to the deli and get you something?"

"Are we going to Murphy's after work?"

"Probably."

"I'll just wait until then. Where'd you go for lunch?"

"Murphy's."

"You took her to Murphy's?"

"It was her choice. And a good choice it was. I introduced Murph to Teresa."

"Did he ask her about the wharf?"

"Yup!"

"What did she say?"

"She said she was going to check to see what she'd have to do to sell it to him."

"That would be nice. Any idea how much?"

"Five and a half." I wanted to see if I could catch Carla like we did Murph.

"Million or hundred K?"

She's smarter than I sometimes give her credit. "Million."

"Murph can't afford that, can he?"

"Not the million, but Teresa said that was what Benny wanted to sell it to a developer for. She said it is actually only worth between a quarter and a half million. THAT Murph said he can afford."

"Must be nice."

"Yeah. My wallet was hurting just listening to them talk figures."

"Oh yeah. This package came for you. They almost didn't let me sign for it. It says that only you can sign for it."

It was one of those padded manila envelopes. It was specifically addressed to me. That's not too out of the ordinary. Some of my clients get a little sensitive about who knows what about them. It felt like a video tape inside the padding. There was no indication as to who sent this package, so I was a little cautious opening it.

When I looked inside the envelope, it was a video tape. There weren't any labels saying what it was, just a little card taped to it. I shrugged my shoulders figuring it to be a sales promotion tape, stuck it back in the envelope and took it into my office. I checked my emails, nothing pressing. I took the tape out of the envelope again and looked inside the envelope for a letter or receipt, anything to identify what it was. There wasn't anything else in the envelope, just the tape and the little card. I opened the card and read the typed message,

"M", Your copy. Please do not let this fall into the wrong hands. "H" does not know about this. I wanted you to see how I plan to get even. T.A."

At first it didn't dawn on me who T.A. was. "Oh, oh!" I didn't like the sound of this. I walked over to my television, which has a DVD and VCR built in. I turned the TV on and slid the tape in. It looked like a movie, but it didn't have any credits or previews, it just went right into the movie.

There was a woman sitting in front of a mirror getting made up. I couldn't tell who the woman was. The make-up artist was finishing up and made some type of comment like, "I think that should do it."

The woman turned around on the stool, "Holy shit!" It was Teresa Armacost. She looked at the camera and begun...

"Hi there. Last week I caught my husband fucking our next door neighbor. I waited for the separation papers to be signed before I decided to celebrate. I wanted to get even with him and couldn't think of a way. Then a friend of mine suggested I contact this group in California who specialize in just what I needed to get even. My husband always wanted to watch me have sex with another man, but I never let him have that pleasure. Well honey, I've decided to grant you your wish, now that we are no longer together. Ha ha! This is for you."

"Oh, No! I hope she isn't going to do what I think she is going to do." Yeah, I know, I wasn't making a whole lot of sense to myself either. I turned down the volume a little to keep Carla from hearing. Carla was busy answering emails and wasn't paying a whole lot of attention to what I was doing.

The video cut to a new scene, a fancy living room in what appeared to be a mansion. Teresa and a man who looked remarkably like Benjamin, maybe even a little older, were sitting on the brown leather sofa. She was dressed in a fancy, bright red, short dinner dress, and red platform heels. The dress was low-cut in the front and was laced up in the back. She looked like 10 million bucks. And why shouldn't she. She is worth at least that much. There was a chime type door bell and she stood up from the sofa.

"Now who could that be?", the man asked.

"I don't know. I'll get it.", Teresa said with a slight smirk on her face.

Outside the front door were three black guys. Teresa opened the door, "Hi fellas. Come on in." Right from the start I knew this wasn't a "home video", this was a real production.

The three guys walked into the living room. "What the hell is this? Who are they?", the Benjamin look-alike asked. Let's call him Benji.

"These are friends of mine. I invited them over for a little fun."

Two of the black guys lifted Benji up by his arms. They duck taped his hands behind his back and taped his ankles together. Then they carried him over to a chair in the corner of the room and taped him to it. The finishing touch was putting a piece of tape across his mouth.

Teresa walked over to him, "Now you sit there and be a good little boy. If you behave, we'll let you watch. If you're a bad boy, we'll have to lock you in a closet."

Two of the three black guys sat down on the brown leather sofa. Teresa sat down on the sofa between them. They took turns asking introduction related questions.

"We usually do this for women whose husbands want to watch us do it to their wives. It's not too often we have to tie one up to make him watch."

"That's why I'm doing this. I've spent over 25 years with that little son-of-a-bitch. Last week, while we were having a party at our house, all of our friends and I caught him fucking our next door neighbor."

"That sounds pretty fucked up."

"It was. It totally mortified me. Then it came out that he has been a womanizer most of our marriage."

"So why this?"

"Well, now that we're separated, legally, papers and all, I decided to do one last thing for him. He always wanted to see me with a black guy. So..."

"Well, we are more than happy to help you out. You do know what we are going to do to you, right?"

"Yes. I think so." She laughed nervously, "I hope so!"

"We are going to fuck you, let you suck us off, and, if we have time, and you let us, at least one of us is going to fuck you in the ass."

"We'll have to see about that last one.", she replied nervously.

"Well, we'll see. Anyway, we are going to fill you up with so much cum... Are you ready for that?"

"I'm ready."

They made a few comments about her getting even with her husband and then asked her to stand up. She stood up, walked to the center of the room and lifted her dress up as she twirled around. Under it, she was wearing a red lace garter and black stockings, no panties. Her pussy was neatly trimmed, but not shaven. She danced around the room flirting with the three black guys. The one stood up and walked over to her. He untied the back of the dress. Almost immediately her boobs fell out of the front. Obviously, the black guys in the movie were not the only ones to suffer from I.H.S., instant hard-on syndrome, as mine was poking against the front of my pants.

The guy that undid Teresa's dress helped her slip out of it, kissing and sucking on the nipples of her breasts as he slid it down to the floor. Teresa stepped out of it. She looked spectacular. The few times I had seen Teresa I wondered what she looked like naked. I was now given the opportunity. "Thanks!"

The other two guys were now standing and slipping out of their clothes. Teresa knelt down in front of the one who had helped her off with her dress. She unfastened his belt and pants and pulled out his cock. It looked huge. The expression on her face said it all. "Oh my gawd that's a big penis. I'm sorry, that is a COCK, if ever I've seen one." She stroked it a few times, looked at the camera and made a comment about it being her first black cock. "Look at this dear, this is three or four times what you ever had to give me." As it started to get hard, she slid it in her mouth. Still stroking it, Teresa began to slide as much of it in her mouth as she could, barely getting the head in her mouth completely. As she blew this first guy, the other two walked towards her. The one laid down on the floor and slid his head under her. He licked her pussy as the third guy stood alongside her with his dick aimed at her face.

Teresa stopped sucking on the one dick and started on the new one. She alternated between the two while the second guy continued to eat her pussy. The camera zoomed in on his tongue sliding up and down, and in and out of her pussy. She had one orgasm, almost swallowing the third guy's cock. The guy under her continued to lick her into another orgasm. By this time, her jaws or lips or whatever had loosed up enough that she was actually getting about 3 or 4 inches of the big cock in her mouth. I couldn't believe she was getting that much in. The third guy, the one she almost swallowed, had an average sized cock. She was getting almost all of it down her throat.

The guy who had eaten her slid out from under her, took her by the hand, helping her to stand up, and walked her over to the sofa.

"Are you ready to get your first fucking by a black dick?"

"Oh, yeah! I'm ready." She glanced over her shoulder at Benji. "Honey, are you ready to watch me get fucked by a big black dick?"

The camera panned over to Benji who was mumbling something under the tape.

"He's ready."

The one black guy sat down and pulled Teresa gently on top of him. She straddled his legs as she slowly lowered herself down onto his lap, guiding his cock towards the opening of her pussy. The camera angle was great as it showed the head of his cock force its way between her pussy lips. Soon his cock disappeared inside Teresa. She started to raise and lower herself onto his slightly larger than average cock.

"Oh, yes. Fuck me with that big black cock."

I wasn't approving of what she was doing, not because they were black guys or anything like that. I just thought this was a bad idea on getting back at Benjamin. But just the same I was pretty turned on watching Teresa getting fucked. Let's face it, one look at Teresa and you knew she was a class act. Seeing her play a slut, a very classy slut, was really exciting. I was really getting into watching the video. So much so, I hadn't realized Carla had walked in the room.

The guy with the huge dick walked around behind the sofa to where Teresa could continue sucking him off. The third guy stood next to her with one leg up on the sofa. She was able to reach his cock with her hand and stroked it. That guy played with one of her tits while he slowly slid his one finger into her asshole. Teresa flinched as his finger slid in up to his third knuckle.

Teresa was letting out all kinds of "ooo's" and "ahh's" and mumbling all kinds of dirty comments. Just hearing her talk dirty was enough.

"Ooo, yes.", she said as she took a breath, "Fuck me. Ooo! Finger fuck my asshole."

Teresa bucked like a wild horse as she bounced up and down on the black cock she was fucking. Like I said before, this was a professional job. The camera angles, zooms, and audio were all very well done.

"Getting porn delivered to the office now?", Carla completely derailed my train of thought.

I immediately hit the stop button. Naturally, in panic mode, I hit three other buttons on the controller before actually hitting the stop button. "Ahh! Yeah! Ahh! Well, sort of."

"You didn't have to turn it off, it looked like a good one, but couldn't you wait to get it home?" Carla said with a laugh.

"Well, Ms'zzz Smarty-pants, this actually is business." I hit the play button, "Tell me who the star is."

"Damn! She looks like Teresa Armacost."

"That's because it is Teresa Armacost."

"No! Is it really?" Carla watched the video. "Holy shit! It is her."

I handed her the note that came with it. "Read this." She read it.

"What the hell does that mean?"

"I guess she figures that Benny will go totally berserk when he sees this. I guess that's her revenge."

"My god, Mick. Isn't this a little... over the top?"

I laughed, "Just a little. You know what they say about a "woman scorned"."

"Scorned? She must be totally pissed off. Why so cryptic with only initials?"

"I guess in case the wrong person got hold of it."

"I guess, Holly isn't supposed to know."

"Would you want your daughter to know you turned into a slut?"

"No, I guess not."

I turned off the tape. I had the gist of what was happening. I took it from the player and slid it back into the envelope.

"Why would she send a copy of it to you?"

"I don't know. Protection?"

"Protection from what?"

"If Benjamin went off the deep end and did something stupid, I'd know why and could go to the police."

"Do you think she's going to let him see it?"

"I think that's the idea. I can't imagine her doing all of this and not show him."

"That's what I was afraid you'd say."

It was getting near time to start packing up, but there was one more thing I had to do. I picked up the phone and dialed Teresa's home phone. There was no answer, so I tried her cell phone.

"Hi Mick!"

"Can we talk?"

"Sure. I take it you got the package?"

"Yes. What the hell does it mean."

"Mick, I know what you're thinking. Let me explain first. Then you can chew me out."

"Go ahead, I'm listening." Carla came to the door to listen in. I flipped on the speakerphone.

"I told you I was going to get even with him. When he sees this he will go totally bonkers."

"Yeah, but Teresa, he may go off the deep end completely. Suppose he comes after you for doing it?"

"I don't think he'd be that stupid."

"Why the hell did you do this? I mean, why a group of black guys? Why a video?"

"Mick, for over 25 years I was faithful to Benjamin. I was loyal to him in our marriage and any business relations we had, whether I thought he was right or not. I knew he had a few indiscretions during our marriage, but I figured most men in his position did. I never thought he didn't love me. He repaid me by fucking our neighbor, not once, not twice, but multiple times. This was the only thing I knew that he wanted me to do, sexually, that I wouldn't do. He had often tried to get me to participate in a gang bang where he could watch. Over the last few years he became almost obsessed with watching me have sex with a black guy. It was something I couldn't do, not because of race, but I just couldn't be unfaithful to him. Now he can watch me get gang banged by a group of black guys the same way anybody else could, on video."

"Why did he want to see you with a black guy?"

"I don't know. He's been getting into some weird stuff over the last few years, stuff I could never do. Maybe he going through a mid-life crisis or male menopause or something. I don't know."

"How do you plan on getting it to him?"

"It should be simple enough. I mailed it to him anonymously. Let's face it, when he gets the tape, he's going to put it in and play it."

"So, you're going to mail it to his apartment, right?"

"Of course, I wouldn't mail it to his office. I want to embarrass him, not myself."

"Aren't you afraid that he's going to show someone?"

"Not really. If he does, they'll hear my comments about him wanting me to do that. It puts him in a bad light anyway. I think he is going to see the video and go crazy. I heard his lawyers are getting him some... how do they put it? Treatment? This could put him over the edge."

"I just hope you don't push him so far over that he comes after you."

"I don't think he will. I just think he will just fade away. If he ends up in a hospital for a while, good. He could use that anyway. By the way, how much of the movie did you watch?"

"Just about the first 10 minutes."

"What did you think?"

"Of the content or the actors?"

"Both. You didn't like it, did you?"

"Actually, I am impressed with the quality. How the hell did you arrange that?"

"It was harder than you think. I had seen some of the porn this one studio produces. I contacted their C.E.O. and told him what I had in mind. It wasn't cheap, but it was worth it. I had to get tested and everything. That was the most embarrassing part. Here, I've been monogamous for at least 25 years and I still had to prove I don't have anything."

"Well, they do have to play it safe."

"Yeah, I know. I met all of the actors and the crew while we waited for the approval. The house is one of the producer's. He's an old porn star himself."

"Are they going to mass produce it or what?"

"No, no, nothing like that. The rough script I wrote, on the plane on the way out there, they got to keep. They are going to remake the movie with a real actress."

"From what I saw, you didn't do too bad yourself. It was pretty hot."

"Yeah, do you really think so? They are going to use the story and the plot, like porn has any plots these days, and make a full length adult film out of it. They thought it was a good story."

"And how much are they paying you for that?"

"Nothing. That was part of the deal. I use the house and 4 of their actors. They supply me with the crew. We take one day to film the video you have, and they get the idea and the script. They kept a copy of the original just to use as a model. Actually, they asked if I consider letting them release it. They thought I did a pretty good job too, but I told them no."

"Do you trust them not to put it on the web or anything?"

"Sure. If they think I'm crazy enough to do this, how crazy do they think I'd be if they crossed me? I used a contract drawn up by an attorney out there that deals with this kind of stuff just to make sure. They actually suggested I do that. They were very much on the up and up."

"Good point, about being crazy that is."

"Mick, Holly can't find out about this, okay? I would rather die than for her to know what I did."

"I'd never tell her about this, Teresa. That should be between the two of you. If she finds out, it will be from someone else. But you may want to figure out a way of telling her, just suppose she finds out. Suppose Benjamin tells her just to get back at you."

"I doubt if he would but that is a good point. I'll consider doing that. If you think of a way I could break it to her, let me know. And, Mick. Does Carla know about this?"

I looked at Carla and motioned for her to keep quiet. "No, she hasn't seen it."

"Okay, because I know how friendly her and Holly have gotten."

"That they have. I'll keep it quiet on this end."

"And, Mick? Thanks for everything."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Mick the Dick Ch. 33

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds