• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sister Act

Sister Act

My younger sister Suzy had always been cute, but when she blossomed into womanhood she became a knockout! I watched with jealousy as the guys began vying for her attention, taking her on dates, kissing her at the end of dates and trying for more (I used to peek thru the blinds and watch her come home). She had always been a flirt, and included me on her list of victims, parading around the house in her bra and panties, or skinny-dipping in our pool when she "thought I wasn't home."

She ended up dating an older guy (around my age) who was a scum bag, cheating on her and generally treating her like crap. It all came to a head yesterday when we had a party at our place. Our folks were gone so we thru a bash, just 20-30 of our closest friends and … well anyone who happened to turn up. Suzy was looking killer, wearing a short leather skirt and a loose sweater that was a touch too small and short; whenever she raised her arms the front rose dangerously, threatening to expose her small pert breasts.

The party went well, good tunes and gallons of booze making it a hit with everyone. But I could see danger brewing as her shit-head boyfriend started making the moves on a blonde skank who lived down the street. He was catching a feel whenever he could, and with the little tube dress she was wearing it was pathetically easy to do. I wanted to throw him out and kick his ass, but Suzy begged me not to. I left for the backyard for a while to cool off.

A few hours later, quite drunk, I went back in the house. Things had slowed down a bit, but there were still a lot of people inside. Noticeably absent were Suzy, her boyfriend and the blonde skank. I finally found them in the games room; Suzy was standing just inside the room, her swaying betraying her intoxication, watching her boyfriend fuck the now naked slut on our pool table. Both the lovers were oblivious to both Suzy and I being there, and we stood there in a daze for a few minutes in shock. Although the sight of the asshole pumping his cock in and out of the slut's wet cunt turned me on (live porno… who can resist?) I started to push past Suzy to kick his ass. She stopped me and pulled me out into the hall.

She drunkenly explained to me that he had been fucking the slut on the side their whole relationship, but that this was the last straw. She asked me to kick him out, but not to hurt him. I grabbed a buddy of mine for back up and we stormed into the room. They tried to separate when I yelled at him, but it was when I grabbed him by his hair and pulled backwards that he was jerked out of her pussy. I hauled his ass screaming to the front door and threw him naked onto the street. Everyone laughed as he ran away, his bare ass visible as he took off down the street. I went back inside to yell at the slut, but found my buddy had already bent her over the pool table and was giving her a "discipline fuck," hard and fast, to show her the errors of her ways; she seemed to be an enthusiastic student.

Suzy had watched the whole scene, and when I came out she mouthed "thank you" and started up the stairs. I followed her as she stumbled up the stairs, figuring she might need some help. A friend of mine stopped me on the stairs to talk, and by the time I got away from him Suzy had already gone into her room. I contemplated not bugging her, but decided this was one of "those times" where interference was important. I knocked lightly on the door, but didn't get an answer so I opened it a crack. Her room seemed empty! I walked in and shut the door behind me and looked around. No Suzy. I was about to leave and search for her when I heard a slight sound coming from her closet, so I wandered over to take a look.

What a sight! There was Suzy, like I had only dreamed of seeing her. She had pushed the clutter in her closet to the sides, and there was my sister kneeling on the floor facing inwards, legs spread, her skirt and panties laying discarded beside her, resting on one elbow, her hand holding her long red hair to one side, her head turned to the side, lips slightly parted. Meanwhile her other hand was stretched back, her index finger fucking her pussy urgently. And to top it off, her pussy was shaved! My sweet innocent sister had a bare cunt! But the jewel of the moment lay on the carpet between her spread knees; a drop of her precious cum, a thin line of juice leading upwards to her partially spread lips; the next drop visibly forming.

Needles to say I was shocked, but I wasn't shocked to feel my cock instantly start to harden! I guess she had gotten as turned on watching her boyfriend with that slut as I had. I was embarrassed and started to back out but I stopped when I realized her eyes were closed and she probably didn't know I was there. I was scared of getting caught, but was so turned on that I hid slightly around the corner, slipped my cock out of my pants and watched her.

She was oblivious to my stroking as she pumped herself with her fingers, moaning softly. I watched as her slick fingers eased in and out of wet cunt, making a slight squishing sound as she did. My eyes roamed over her nakedness, tracing the curves of her ass and thighs, drinking in the sight that I had been dreaming of for years. God she was beautiful! I considered helping her but was too afraid she would freak and leave to actually do it. Her panting came faster, and I watched as she used her thumb to press on her clity, and I knew she was close; I stroked harder to catch up, I wanted to cum with her.

Our hands moved almost in unison as we reached our peak, and as she began to moan out in orgasm I felt the wave hit my groin and I began to spurt my seed. I watched in horror as my cum arched thru the air towards her bare ass! My cum ended up landing between her spasming thighs, splashing to the carpet almost directly on top of her little puddle of cum, our juices mingling together. I fired my load and stood there spent; cock in hand for what seemed like an eternity, watching her finish her orgasm and her chest collapse to the floor. She lay there; ass in the air, panting for a few minutes before she opened her eyes and look directly at me! "Hello brother," she whispered. "I was hoping you'd cum up… now how about you cum in me?" she said with a drunken wink.

I knew the night had just begun...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sister Act

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds