• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Another Pussy Needs a Licking

Another Pussy Needs a Licking

I have been married to Sally, my wife for just over fifteen years, and we are both very happy and comfortable with each other. We are in our mid thirties now and despite the odd argument are reasonably content with our relationship and life together. Sally has looked after herself and despite age slowly creeping up on us both she still looks good. She has not really put on much weight despite bearing me two children and her figure is still something to look at. Having a solid relationship we communicate well with each other, thus over the years we have got to know each other's sexual likes and dislikes and know exactly what turns each other on.

I love going down on Sally and performing oral sex on her adorable pussy. I love the way that when she is turned on her pussy lips gape wide open revealing her juicy wetness within. I don't like licking a hairy pussy so Sally shaves the area round her lips smooth for me, but still leaving her pussy very hairy from her clit upwards. I would love Sally to totally shave all her pubic hair off for me, but she says it would be too itchy. Thus keeping only the lower area of her pussy shaved and smooth is a compromise. I get great enjoyment from licking her smooth juicy slit and tasting her copious love juices as they dribble out between her love lips from deep inside her. I love gently nibbling on her clit and circling it with my tongue to bring her off to orgasm. Sally enjoys the attention of me licking deep in her smooth pussy and knows that when we make love her pussy will always get long and full attention from my probing tongue.

Sometimes when Sally is feeling in a dominant mood she will force my head down between her open thighs with her hands and pull me in to her smooth pussy, using my mouth and tongue to bring herself to orgasm, covering my mouth and chin with her thick slippery juices. She will urge me to probe deep inside her and suck all her juices out. Sometimes after we have finished making love she will pin me down on my back and straddle my head. She will then push the mixture of my thick come mixed with her juices out from deep inside her pussy into my mouth, forcing me to swallow the bitter, slimy mixture down. As I eat my own thick cream pie from the depths of Sally's used slippery pussy she will pinch her own nipples, and as I lick the length of her smooth slippery, come filled gash she will always have another orgasm.

Amy is Sally's younger sister, and she lives a few miles away on the other side of town. Sally and her sister have over the years always been close. They share many interests together and always talk to each other on a regular basis, either on the telephone or meeting up for coffee or shopping expeditions in town. Amy is three years younger than my wife and is similar in figure although not as tall and much more petite. Amy has been married to Jeff for six years and although they do not have any children they appear fairly happy together.

Recently Sally went on a shopping spree with Amy in town, and after they had finished shopping they had their usual cup of coffee and good old gossip together. That night as Sally and I talked in bed before we settled down to sleep she said to me "you'll never guess what?"

"Nope, surprise me," I said.

"Well I had a good gossip with Amy today after we had been shopping."

"That makes a change then," I sarcastically replied.

"We got round to talking about sex and our husbands," Sally said.

"So what did you learn then?" I asked, now that Sally had suddenly grabbed my attention by mentioning sex.

"Well you will never believe this," Sally said.

"Believe what?"

Well we were talking about what we like, what turns us on, and what we do in bed with our husbands and stuff like that.

"So, there's nothing new in that is there?" I asked, "I thought that you women always talked about sex."

"Not always," Sally said, and certainly not as openly as we did today.

"Well, what does your sister like done to her in bed then?" intrigued I asked Sally.

"Well," Sally said, "Its more like what doesn't happen in bed for her."

Sally then explained to me that she had told Amy that she kept the area shaved smooth round her pussy as I loved going down on her and bringing her off to orgasm with my tongue. Amy was very jealous as she explained that her husband Jeff was very conservative and prudish in the bedroom. Amy explained that they only made love in the standard missionary position perhaps only about once a month, and that this was usually in the dark with the lights turned out. Amy told Sally that they had never performed oral sex on each other as Jeff thought that it was dirty, disgusting and un-natural. She explained that in her whole life she had never had a tongue near her pussy, let alone be brought off to orgasm like that. Amy explained that she put up with her boring unfulfilling sex life, as she really deeply loved Jeff and that he made up for it in other areas of their relationship.

A little while after Amy had told Sally about her unfulfilling sex life Sally arranged another meeting with her sister to go shopping in town again and have a coffee and a good gossip afterwards. That night, as we lay chatting in bed, Sally told me of the plan that she had made with Amy as they had gossiped in town earlier. As Sally explained things to me I was absolutely amazed by what she was saying. I was both amazed and very aroused. She told me that they had arranged for Amy to come over to our house the following Wednesday morning. Wednesday was my day off from work, and when our children had been dropped off at school we would be alone. We usually enjoyed the time with each other and made love. Amy's husband Jeff would also be at work all day, and would not be worried about his wife coming over to our house. Sally told me that as I was so good at licking pussy, and as I enjoyed it so much she wanted me to go down on her sister and bring her off to her first orgasm with a loving tongue. Sally had felt really sorry for her sister due to the fact that she had never ever had anyone perform oral sex on her, and as they chatted had hatched this sexy plan to make it become a reality for her. Sally told her sister that she would let me lick her pussy on the condition that I was not to kiss her, or make love to her, but was to only stimulate her pussy with my tongue until she came. Sally also told me that she would remain in the bedroom with us just in case I got so turned on by licking her sister's pussy that things did start to develop further. With Sally present she could make sure that it was only my tongue that went near her sisters pussy.

It took some time for what Sally had explained to me to sink in and it made me feel really horny. We made love very passionately that night before we went to sleep. The next morning as I went off to work I started counting the time down to Wednesday, when I would get my tongue up my wife's sisters pussy for the first time ever!

When Wednesday came round I took the children to school as usual. When I returned Amy had arrived at our house and was having a cup of coffee with Sally. The women seemed very happy and were a little giggly together. Sally explained that Amy was going to go upstairs and have a bath so that she would be ready for my tongue. I was told to come up to the bedroom when Amy was ready and they called me. I waited downstairs as the women busied themselves upstairs in the bathroom. They seemed to take ages and I was filling up with nervous anticipation as I patiently waited. I still found it hard to believe that my wife was willingly letting me lick her own sister's pussy to orgasm while she watched with her full blessing.

After nearly an hour Sally called down from our bedroom for me to come up. I ran up the stairs as quick as I could and entered our bedroom. Sally was sitting in the chair to the side of our bed, and her sister was actually lying in our bed, on her back with the quilt pulled up right up to her chin. Sally said to me "hello darling, I think that my sister is needing some attention from your wonderful tongue!"

I stood by the side of the bed and slowly pulled the quilt downwards. As I did so I exposed Amy's small, pert breasts. Her breasts were finely formed and were smaller than my wife's. Amy seemed a little embarrassed by having her nakedness exposed to me. I leaned forward and took one of her little nipples in my mouth and gently sucked on it. As I rolled my tongue over her nipple it began to harden in my mouth and a little whimper escaped from her lips. I took turns rolling each of her hard little nipples between my lips and gently tugging on the sensitive flesh between my teeth.

"Move down towards her pussy," my sexy wife urged me.

As she requested I slowly pushed the quilt away from Amy's body and lightly brushed my tongue downwards over her smooth belly until it settled in the recess of her belly button. Amy had that lovely aroma of a woman who had recently washed with a slightly scented soap. My tongue left a trail of wet saliva from her breasts down over her flat stomach to her belly button.

Finally I pushed the last of the quilt covering Amy's body on to the floor revealing the full glory of her nakedness. Amy lay back, wearing only a pair of white lacy crotchless knickers framing her perfectly smooth hairless pussy.

"She's just shaved it smooth in the bath especially for you." Said Sally. "I know how you like pushing your tongue inside a smooth one."

I looked down admiring the slim hairless body of Amy lying back on our bed. Her legs were slightly parted and I glimpsed the soft folds of her smooth pussy in between the material of the soft lacy crotchless knickers. I moved between her slightly open legs and lightly brushed my tongue up the sensitive flesh of her inner thighs. The contact made her part her legs a little more. I seductively licked the length of each of her thighs, gently tickling and teasing her with my tongue. As I licked I could smell her musky arousal and knew that she was starting to become wet. After teasing her for some time I pushed her legs apart and licked the length of her wet slit. As my tongue made contact with her slit she let out a long low moan. I gently teased open her love lips and lapped at the wetness of her hole as it opened up beneath my tongue.

As I licked Amy's pussy, my wife was talking to her saying "does that feel good?" Can you feel his tongue deep inside you?" Hearing my wife talk to her sister this way really turned me on in a strange way. I carried on probing Amy's pussy with my tongue. She was becoming very wet and my mouth and chin were becoming shiny as her wet juices coated them. I gently tugged on her long love lips with my teeth, pulling them further open and exposing the juicy wetness of her pink hole within. I started to concentrate my tongue on her clit, slowly rolling my tongue over it with gentle pressure. Amy was forcing her hips back up to meet my mouth. I looked up from between her legs and was stunned to see that my wife had stood up and was rolling Amy's hard little nipples between her fingers and gently pinching them.

"Does this feel good Amy?" Sally said as she pulled on her nipples and I carried on sucking on her hard little clit. Amy nodded her head and moaned in appreciation. I alternated between pushing my tongue deep in to Amy's wet hole drinking and tasting her juices, then moving up to nibble lightly on her clit. I could feel her little clit hard and engorged on my tongue as I licked her. Amy let out another long moan and I opened my eyes and looked up in total disbelief to watch Sally lean forward and take one of her pert little nipples deep into her mouth. My wife was enthusiastically sucking on her younger sister's nipples as I deeply probed her pussy with my tongue.

I could tell from her bucking hips and the copious wetness oozing out from her pussy that Amy was well on the way to her orgasm. I pushed her legs open further and thrust two fingers deep into her hairless pussy to massage her 'G' spot, while at the same time sucking vigorously on her clit. Sally was till sucking on her nipples and squeezing and massaging her small breasts. It did not take much of this attention to her body before Amy let out a long moan, which was bordering on a scream, as an intense orgasm ripped through her body. I felt the walls of her pussy rapidly contract on my fingers as I thrust them deep inside her and as I licked her clit my mouth was drenched in sticky wetness as the massive orgasm shuddered through her. I continued licking her sensitive pussy and clit and she had another smaller orgasm. Amy pushed my head away and I stopped licking her. I noticed that her pussy was gaping wide open with her soft love lips puffy and engorged. Her whole smooth pubic area and inner thighs were coated with shiny wetness. She had her eyes partially closed and was basking in the afterglow of her intense orgasm.

"Did you enjoy that Amy?" Sally lovingly asked her sister.

"Oh yes, that was the best orgasm that I have ever had," Amy whispered.

Sally came round to me at the end of the bed and said "thanks for doing that to my sister darling." She then embraced me and surprised me by kissing me, tasting her sister's wet love juices that still coated my lips and mouth. Sally's warm tongue probed my mouth as we embraced and kissed. Amy was still naked sitting up on our bed watching us.

"Did licking my sisters smooth pussy turn you on?" Sally asked.

"Yes" I replied. "You know how much I love licking pussy, especially a smooth one."

Sally then without warning knelt down in front of me and quickly tugged my pants and trousers down. As my hard erect cock sprang free from the confines of my pants Sally said, "Ooh darling you are turned on aren't you?" I hardly had time to answer as she took the tip of my cock into her warm wet mouth. As I stood at the end of the bed with my wife down on her knees in front of me sucking on my cock Amy sat up on the bed to watch. Sally took my cock into her mouth and bobbed her head up and down on it just the way she knew I liked. With her other free hand she gently wanked the length of my cock up and down. Sally swirled her tongue round the head of my cock and bobbed up and down taking my length deep into her warm wet mouth. It did not take much of this treatment before I erupted my salty come into the back of her mouth. I grunted as I came with four long spurts and filled her mouth up with my thick sticky come.

What happened next was one of the horniest things that I have ever seen in my entire life, and something that I was not expecting at all. Sally quickly got up from the floor and moved round the bed, leaned forward and kissed her sister full on the lips. I watched in amazement as their mouths opened and their tongues obviously met in a passionate wet kiss. Sally passed the large mouthful of my come into her sister's mouth, and they swirled it round with their tongues before Amy swallowed it all down. As they broke apart from their sensuous sisterly kiss I could see a dribble of my thick white come escaping from the corner of Amy's mouth. It also coated my wife's lips making them appear shiny.

Soon after swapping my come Amy got dressed. I think that both women were a little embarrassed by the events that had happened and how far things had gone. The session had certainly not turned out exactly the way that Sally and I had discussed. Amy thanked me for the best orgasm that she had ever had and left to return to her own house.

Later that day Sally and I made love, and after I had erupted my sperm deep inside her pussy Sally pinned me down on my back and straddled my head to let me lick my thick cream pie out from her wet pussy. We had now all had an orgasm and a taste of my hot sticky come. Sally apologized for what had happened with her sister and said that it must never happen again.

I secretly hoped that she would change her mind and that Amy would be invited over again on my day off from work.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Another Pussy Needs a Licking

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds