• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Second Look

A Second Look

I have been working for a large estate agent in Chester for about six months after transferring from our Leeds office at the end of last summer. I love the job as it means I get to look around other people's houses, which being generally nosey is a big perk!

A married couple came into the office two weeks ago who were interested in one of our properties. I made the arrangements for them to view and told them I would be the one to show them around. They were both nice, but I did catch the husband giving me a quizzical look when he thought I wasn't watching.

I met them two days later at the house, a really beautiful property just outside Chester. The present owners were retiring to their home in northern Italy.

They were very impressed with the house and a day later the husband phoned to arrange a second viewing, and we set a time for the next Sunday afternoon. The Sunday turned out to be a lovely sunny day, ideal weather to let them see the gorgeous, large back garden.

When I arrived at the property, I saw the husband, but couldn't see any sign of the wife. As I approached him I caught him checking me out, not making any attempt to hide the fact as his gaze settled on my cleavage.

"Sorry, it's just me today, Claire had to go into work at the last minute," he explained.

"That's okay, we can always book another viewing if your impressed with what you see again," I said.

"Don't worry about that, I can assure you I will be very impressed."

That should have got my alarm bells ringing, especially with the little smirk that formed on his lips. I guess I was too busy thinking about my fee to notice.

I opened up the front door and let him enter into the hall, following him as he turned into the lounge. We made our way through the double glass doors into the dining room, and from there we headed into the kitchen.

"So what do you think?" I asked.

"I like it very much, but I think we should have another look upstairs," he replied.

"Okay, and after that we can go into the garden from the study," I said.

We made our way up the stairs, and he suggested we look at the master bed first.

"After you," he offered.

As we entered I heard the door close behind us. He was standing there looking at me, that familiar smirk on his face again.

"What's the joke?" I asked.

"Oh there's no joke, he said, this is quite serious. Tell me Hannah, how much do you like your job?"

"I love my job, why?" I was starting to feel very nervous.

"Well, what do you think your employer would say if he knew you like to get drunk and strip in public? Add to that video evidence of you on your back with a pool cue in your pussy while you moan like a whore?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, and I felt my face flush with embarrassment. I went on the offensive.

"I don't know who you think I am, but you have obviously got the wrong girl. Now I suggest we leave so I can report this harassment to my office," I said.

"Okay, but before you go I suggest you have a look at the video on my phone."

He pressed play and turned the phone towards me. There, clear as day was me on my back as some guy stripped me of my jeans while I lay out on a pool table. I began to regret ever making that foolish bet. At the time I was so turned on, and was for days after. But now.....

"So, now I have your attention again, maybe I should explain what it is I want from you," he said.

I turned and moved towards the bed, I needed to sit down. He followed close behind, and sat down next to me.

"This doesn't have to be unpleasant. I am not going to ask, sorry tell, you to do anything I am sure you haven't done before. First of all, you are going to give me my own personal strip," he said.

"And then what," I asked nervously.

"You will find out soon enough, but for now you can begin your striptease, and you had better put as much enjoyment into it as last time," he replied.

Standing up, I moved towards the centre of the room.

"Come closer, I want to see everything."

I closed my eyes and began to move slowly, but I was nervous and scared and with no music to move to I was finding it hard.

"You can do better than that," he complained.

"It's difficult with no music," I told him.

He reached over to the remote control by the bed, and after a few seconds I could hear music coming from speakers in the ceiling.

I resumed my dance, and once again closed my eyes as I unfastened my jacket. I followed this by removing my matching skirt, leaving me in my white blouse which was long enough to cover my thong, and my hold-up stockings. I opened my eyes, and was shocked to see him stroking his cock! I never even heard him unzip his pants.

"Keep going, I am enjoying this viewing very much," he laughed.

Reaching up I began to unfasten the few buttons on the front of my low cut blouse. He was staring intently at me as he continued to wank his hard cock. As I let it fall from my shoulders, he told me to come closer still.

"I want you to sit astride me and rub your arse on my cock," he told me.

I knew where this was going, but felt powerless to resist. If I lost my job I would lose my house and I was mortgaged up to the hilt.

Turning my back to him, I sat down in his lap. I could feel his erection between the cheeks of my bottom. His hands came up and unfastened my bra.

"That's it Hannah, your doing well, can you feel how hard you have made me," he said.

"Yes."

"Now turn around and kneel on the floor so I can see those perfect tits of yours," he demanded.

I did as I was told. He parted his legs so I could kneel between them.

"Use your tits on my cock, I want to see it sliding between them."

I cupped both breasts in my hands and squeezed my 36C cups around his erection. He began to thrust between my boobs, his cock getting closer to my face. I could see a drop of pre-cum leaking from the end. I thought to myself if I could get him to cum quickly I might be able to get out of this without being raped.

I took his cock in my hands and rubbed the end of it over my nipples, rubbing the pre-cum into my skin. I could feel him throb in my hand, and knew I nearly had him. His breathing was getting harder, and more fluid was leaking from the end of his hard cock.

"Stop," he moaned.

I looked up into his eyes. His face was red and he was sweating.

"Carry on with your strip, I want to see you bend over with your back to me as you take off your thong, and leave your stockings on," he insisted.

Shit, I thought, he was so close.

I turned my back to him and took hold of my underwear. As I pulled them down I bent over and slid them down my legs. I could hear a sharp intake of breath from him as I fully exposed my arse and pussy to him. I stepped out of my thong and turned again to face him.

"Okay, I have done as you asked, now will you delete the video?"

I knew it was not going to finish here, but there was no harm in trying.

"There are a few other things I want from you before that will happen," he replied.

"And what are those," I asked.

"First your mouth, then your pussy, and finally your arse," he said. "Now come over here and get back on your knees."

I dropped to the floor and moved once again between his legs.

"Tell me you want it," he said.

"But I don't want it," I told him.

He pointed his video phone at me.

"Tell me you want to do it, or I won't be quite so pleasant, NOW!"

I could tell he was getting angry, so I did as he said.

"I want to do it. I want to suck your cock. I want you to fuck me. But most of all I want you to fuck me in the arse."

He grabbed hold of my long brown hair and pulled my face into his crotch. I instinctively opened my mouth, and reaching out took hold of his cock and took the end between my lips. I heard him moan in ecstasy as I began to suck him, and I sucked hard on the tip as I wanked his shaft.

"Mmmmm, I knew you'd be a good little cock sucker. Now take it in further."

I did as he demanded, moving my head up and down his cock until I could feel it hitting the back of my throat. I was fondling his balls as I did, trying to get him to cum. I would rather have him cum in my mouth than have him fuck my arse. His thrusting got harder, and I was starting to gag as his cock went into my throat. Tears were forming in my eyes and I was finding it impossible to breath.

"That's enough, I want to see what it feels like to be inside you."

He stood up and made me bend over the bed. I could feel him move in close to me and then I felt him rubbing his hard cock against my pussy.

"I wish my wife would trim her cunt like you," he said.

That's when I felt it. He pushed hard and in one thrust was deep inside me. He wasn't very big, maybe six inches, but I was dry as a bone.

"Owwwwwww," I groaned.

"Yeah you like it don't you slut," he laughed.

He was so turned on he couldn't tell the difference between a moan of ecstasy and one of pain. He had hold of my hips as he began to fuck me. Harder....deeper....faster. He was really going for it, pounding into me. He pulled out of me and turned me onto my back. Taking hold of my legs he pulled them up onto his shoulders, and once again thrust into me.

"Let me see you play with your clit, I want to see the look on your face as you cum," he said.

Was he mad, did he really think I could cum as he fucked me against my will? I did as he said and reached between my legs to finger my clitty. I closed my eyes and thought back to that afternoon in the pub. I had stripped in front of a room full of strangers and let one of them fuck me with a pool cue. But that was all down to a lost bet, a bet I made out of choice, all be it a bad choice! I had been so turned on and a little bit drunk that I had been tempted to let them fuck me, and I imagined them all taking it in turns to do me.

This was all it took to send me over the edge, and I felt my orgasm erupt and my pussy squirt all around his engorged cock. I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me. I hadn't even noticed he had stopped thrusting into me, I was so lost in the fantasy. He withdrew from me, his cock glistening with my juices, and lowered it down to my arse.

He slowly rubbed the end of his cock around my tight hole, making it wet.

"Tell me," he whispered.

"Please, fuck my arse," I begged.

He began to push and slowly, very slowly, he inched his cock into my arse. I have had anal sex a few times, more of a treat for boyfriends than out of enjoyment for myself. But it just seemed so right. Then again I didn't have a choice, I remembered. This wasn't something I wanted, but something I was being made to do. I was confused, I couldn't think straight. I knew I shouldn't, but I wanted him to do it.

I reached down and held my bum cheeks wide open as he started thrusting harder. My knees were almost on my chest now as he picked up speed. God it felt good, yet so wrong at the same time. His pace was increasing all the time, his strokes in seemed to reach my stomach, it hurt like mad but it was such a turn on.

"That's it, fuck me you bastard," I yelled, "Give it to me."

"I knew you would love it, you dirty little slut," he groaned.

With that he buried himself deep in my arse as he shot his hot cum inside me, his body twitching as he came. As he pulled out I felt his cum leaking from my sore arse. I scooped it up with my fingers and sucked on them greedily, tasting his creamy cum as he collapsed on the bed.

As he lay there catching his breath I told him I needed the loo, and as I made my way into the en-suite to clean up I picked up his phone with my clothes. I locked the door and as I peed I found the video he had taken of me and deleted it. There was another video of me begging him to fuck me, the sneaky bastard was covering his arse in case I decided to go to the police, and I erased that too. I washed up and got dressed and made my way into the bedroom, where he was fast asleep on the bed.

I quietly opened the bedroom door and made my way downstairs and out to my car. This was one viewing I wouldn't forget, and decided to put it down to experience. After all, it would be his word against mine, and what is life if not a series of experiences?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Second Look

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 392 milliseconds