• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Taking Mom in the Kitchen

Taking Mom in the Kitchen

I came home from school today, it seemed like any other day. Little did I know It wouldn't turn out to be!

Mom was waiting for me in the kitchen, she didn't look like she was happy, at all!

Mom said "Brandon, sit down. We need to talk"

My mind was spinning, I was trying to figure out what I had done, that she found out about.

Mom only got that look on her face, when I had really screwed up.

Mom said "Brandon, I found a few pairs of my panties stuffed under your mattress today, while

I was changing your sheets. I know I had worn them but they were no longer in my hamper, when

I did the laundry."

Oh no! How could I get out of this one, she will think that I am a pervert, will she send me away??

I really hope she didn't tell my dad!

I said "Mom, yes I took them out of your hamper."

"I know you did, but what I want to know is why?" she said.

How am I even going to begin to explain this to her? My mom will never understand it, and I am afraid she will be disappointed.

"Mom, I took them out of your hamper..." I began.

"I took them to, well..., um ... smell them."

"Brandon, why? I don't understand. Explain it to me, please." Mom said.

"Well, I like to smell your um, well.. your scent. I love the way you look in them, and I um, well... I um Masturbate into them while thinking about you wearing them." I said.

Mom started thinking, she had a funny look on her face. I didn't know what to think. I thought I had had it for sure.

She let out a sigh and began to speak.

"Brandon," she said "What do you mean you love the way I look in them? When or How did you see me in them? I know that I have be very careful, around you and your brother, Chris. Tell me how did this happen?"

Oh, how did I let that slip? Why did I tell her that? What am I going to say now?

So I said "Mom, you are a very beautiful woman. I wanted to see you, I wanted to know what you looked like in your bra and panties and naked, yes I have even seen you naked, a few times, so I would sneak around the house, mostly when Dad and Chris are gone.

I would hide in the bathroom closet, the shower, your bedroom closet and under your bed, just to catch little glimpses of you."

Mom put her head in her hands, she didn't say anything for a while.

She lifted her head up and said "Brandon, what do we do now? This behavior really shouldn't go on."

I didn't know what to say, I wanted to say mom look, I have a huge boner and I want to fuck you. I want to see your cunt glisten with my cum.

I want you to suck my cock and I want to blow my load all over my mother's beautiful face. Then I want to fuck your beautiful, tight ass.

I want to have my way with your body. I want to suck on your perky 36C tits. I want to suck your cunt juices, I want them to run down my chin.

But I could only say "I don't know mom, what do we do."

Mom looked at me for a minute, her gaze fell to my crotch, where my cock was about to spring right out of my jeans.

She finally said, "You have seen me naked, I want to see you. I want to see how you've grown."

Did I just hear her right? I couldn't have. My mother would never have said that. Oh I hope she did.

I was about to ask her if I heard her right when she said, "Now, Brandon. I want to see your cock now. It is only fair, you know."

So I stood up and removed my clothes, my cock hard as fuck. Then I looked over at my mom, she had a wicked smile on her face.

She licked her lips and said, "My, my, my. Brandon, you have got a real nice cock. It must be 8" long and 1 1/2 " wide. Come closer to mommy."

I walked over to my mom and look down at her, as she was sitting down. She reached out a took my cock in her hand. She began to pump it up and down, it felt so wonderful. I couldn't believe she was actually holding my cock in her hand.

"Mom" I said, "I want you to suck my cock."

She said "Brandon, I don't think that would be a good idea... I'm not sure I"

But I cut her off you could say, I grabbed her head and forced my cock in her mouth, she tried to pull away. But I couldn't stop. I just kept fucking her face,

I was fucking her face so hard, so fast, I was choking her, she was gagging and coughing, her eyes were even watering. But I just couldn't stop.

"That's right Bonita, take my cock. Suck it, suck it good. Be my slut." I said.

Mom's eyes got huge, I knew she wasn't used to being called such names.

"Mom, I want to fuck you, would that be okay?" I said.

I could tell she was trying to shake her head yes... she was actually saying YES!!

I couldn't believe it, am I dreaming.

I let go of her head, and let her catch her breath.

Then she said, "Brandon, I want you to fuck me, fuck mommy right here, on the kitchen table."

I slowly began to take mom's clothes off, first I began to unbutton her blouse. She isn't wearing a bra!! Her tits are so perfect! I reached out and put her left nipple in my mouth, I began to rub my tongue around it, then I did the same with the right one, I could sense that I was making mom feel good.

I pulled away, and began to remove her skirt then her panties, I pause just a moment to smell them. Umm, she smells great. Her panties are wet, I laid her back on the table, lifted her legs and lowered my self so I was looking right at her beautiful cunt. My mom actually shaves her sweet pussy! I ran my finger along her clit, her clit isn't large, but it isn't tiny either. I ran my finger down lower and found her hold, sweet, sticky hole. I put one finger in and started to finger fuck her tight, creamy hole. I started out slow and then began to pick up speed. I added a second finger then a third.

She said "That's right, Baby. Fuck mommy's hole. Umm, yes baby. Make mommy cum. Make Mommy cum hard, oh yes, oh yes, I am going to cum, yes, yes, ohhh, yess, yes,... umm, mommy's little boy is so good. I want you to lick mommys cunt. Smell it, taste it.... "

I had given mom her first orgasm of the afternoon, and I didn't plan on stopping at that one.

I leaned in, took a deep breath and savored her sweet smell. I began to lick her clit, flicking it with the tip of my tongue, oh she tasted so good, so sweet. I ran my tongue around her clit and down to her hold. I began to tongue fuck her sweet hole. She began to buck her hips up toward my face. Screaming "Yes, yes Brandon, make mommy cum in your mouth, make mommy cum for you, taste mommy's cum. Ummm, OOhh yes... I am cummming.. ohhh yes, yes, yes. OoOh don't stop! Yes!"

I ran my tongue down across her sweet little asshole, she went wild! She began to buck harder, faster.

"OOH MY GOD, YES! OH YES, OH THAT FEELS SO GOOD!! I AM GOING TO FUCKING CUM AGAIN, BABY, OH OH OH OOOH YES, YES,YES!!

Oh baby, you make mommy feel soo good, I need to feel your cock inside me, I need you to fuck mommy, fuck me baby boy" she said.

What was I supposed to do? I have always been told "Obey your mother"

So I stood up, took ahold of my cock and rubbed it all over the outside of her wet pussy. I then put the head of my dick to her opening, her sweet, sweet hole. I moved my hips just so the head entered her, then I pushed. I was balls deep in the hot, wet pussy. I stayed still, I was enjoying the feel of her sweet pussy around my cock. Her muscles were going crazy. Squeezing my dick, I wondered how long I was going to last.

I began to fuck my mother, I fucked her hard and deep, pushing my cock into her as hard and as deep as I could, I wanted her to really feel me.

"Oh yes, Fuck your mommy. Harder... Faster... make me cum on your cock, son. Make mommy cum all over your cock. Yes.. Yes... Oh... Oh... yes ..I am cumming ... Oh... OOH.... Oh...yes...." she said.

I began to fuck her harder faster, giving my mom just what she wanted, just what she asked for.

Mom began to buck her hips harder and faster and I could tell she was going to cum, she bit her lip, closed her eyes. Bucked her hips up and held it there, "CUMMING... Oh yes I am cumming, son... Fuck... Me...HARDER!!..... Oh...yes.. yes...yesss...." she managed to say.

I fucked her harder and faster... Until she relaxed and opened her eyes and looked up at me. I knew this orgasm had subsided..

I pulled my cock out of her cunt and said, "Mom, turn over. I want to fuck your ass.."

"Oh," she said, "I thought you'd never ask"

She went for it, she is actually going to let me fuck her in her sweet ass.

She rolled over, stuck her ass in the air, grabbed onto her cheeks and spread them wide open. I slid my cock into her waiting asshole.

I began to fuck her ass, it is so warm and tight.

She let go of her ass, put one hand between her legs and started to rub her clit.

"Um, oh yes. Fuck mommy's ass baby. Mommy loves her sons cock in her ass." she said.

I grabbed onto her hips and stared ramming my cock into her ass as hard and as deep as I could, The harder I fucked her, the louder she screamed, the faster her hand fucked her clit.

Mom was going wild, I could tell she was going to cum again, soon. She was pushing back against my cock, she wanted more! I love the feel of my cock fucking mom's ass, I could tell I was getting close. I knew I couldn't hold on much longer.

She began to scream "Brandon, I am Coming.. Cum in mommy's ass NOW!!"

So I began to fuck her ass, harder ... "Oh, Mom.... I am going to cum in your ass...Oh mom, Yesss... Ugh.... UM... Yes...." I said.

I thought I would never stop cuming... I haven't cum that much at one time... ever... I'd never fuck a girl, I was a virgin...

I rested on moms back, my cock in her ass.

Just then the front door opened and in walked my dad and my brother, Chris.

Dad's mouth fell open, Chris' eyes were huge, his mouth fell open, too.

Dad finally said, "Bonita, Brandon... what the hell is going on here?"

I stepped back and my now limp cock fell out of my mom's ass, making a loud noise, In that room you could have heard a pin drop.

I grabbed my clothes and started dressing, as did mom, she said. "Ray, you just don't understand. It just kinda happened."

Dad looked from me to mom. I could tell he just didn't know what to say.

After a few minutes dad finally said "How long has this been going on?"

Mom said, "This was the first time. Ray can I talk to you upstairs, please?"

Dad turned and walked up the stairs to their room, Mom turned and said, "Boys, wash for dinner. Could you set the table for me too, please. Oh, Brandon... You'll have to wash it."

My brother and I nodded, and I said, "Mom, I will wash the table. But I won't be here for dinner, I have to go to work."

I didn't really have to be at work, I could just go up and help out,someone was always calling in, that was the plus side of working at sonic, I really didn't want to be around the house, tonight.

I washed the table, I could hear mom and dad upstairs, though I couldn't make out what was being said.

Chris, my brother, turned and said, "Brandon, what happened, how did it happen. What were you thinking?"

"Chris, man," I said, "I really don't want to get into it right now, I gotta get out of here, gotta go to work."

And with that I turned, grabbed my keys and went out the door.

I got in my car, my beautiful black trans-am. I loved to drive this car. But right now, all I could think about was mom, and what was going to happenwith our family now.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Taking Mom in the Kitchen

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds