• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Classmate

Classmate

Sandy had been giving me the look at school. I knew the look, knew what she knew, and waited for her to act on it. She was a mature redhead who'd gone from wearing uninspired natural colors to funkier, clingier outfits. They highlighted her curves, her breasts, her voluptuousness without proclaiming it, but it was obvious she had someone in her life doing something good to her. And if she was giving me that look it suggested that she wanted to share. The only question was what I'd have to do in return.

She found me one afternoon in the girls room, surprising me while I looked in the mirror.

"Hi Anne, got something going tonight?" "Oh, no, just looking. . ." She came up behind me, looking at me in the mirror and smiling. "Not perfect enough? You're slim, smart, creative . . . and no honey?"

My face flushed. I couldn't look return her look. "Well, no, not right now. . ."

She moved closer behind me; I could feel her breasts brush against my back, her belly against my bottom. Her hands stroked slowly down my arms.

"You should meet Arthur, he'd appreciate you." "Arthur?" I was tingling, my nipples hardening under my t-shirt and button-down blouse, my hands on the counter.

"My boyfriend. Why don't you come home with me after school and I'll introduce you? We'll do something together." She pulled my hair and collar back and breathed on the join of my neck and shoulder before softly kissing me there. I was frozen between fear and desire. "Relax, Anne, I'm not going to bite." Her hands slid around to my front as she pressed me against the counter.

"Someone . . . someone could come in." "We're in the library. I saw you come up this way, and there's an 'overflow' sign on the door." Sandy was stroking my breasts through the layers of cloth, feeling their hardness, feeling my arousal. She began nibbling and licking my ear. I felt weak in the legs, my eyes closing, head falling sideways. Down between my legs, I was getting wet, the heat rising within me.

She kept going, unbuttoning my shirtwaist to find the cropped wifebeater underneath. My nipples swelled as she began pulling on them through the thin cotton. They're long, like brown pencil erasers, and seem to be connected straight to my pussy, which was filling as well. I groaned as she pressed me, my pubis, against the counter top.

"You're so easy," Sandy murmured. I couldn't speak, I saw red, orange, yellow patterns arcing before me. One of her hands dropped to my navel ring, pulling on it. "Does this pull a chain, or do I have to go farther?"

She didn't wait for an answer. Her hand slipped down, unhooking and slipping inside my waistband, sliding farther, down inside my boy-style panties.

"Nice crop, little girl." She was at the top of my fringed slit, pressing fingers on either side of my clit as she pinched my nipples. ‟He'll like that." And she dove inside, fingers curving up and behind my clit, tickling my G spot. I cried out and came, shaking and shivering as she bounced me against her hand and the counter.

"Open your eyes." I looked at the mirror and saw myself, blouse unbuttoned, pants undone, my pale belly and chest exposed, her hand now caressing my breasts under my scrunched t-shirt, the other motionless, pinned between my hips and the counter top. I was flushed, my face shiny, hair a little mussed as Sandy looked at me again from behind.

"Here, sweetheart, suck on this." She scooped inside me, another tremor, as she pulled her fingers out and brought them to my mouth. I couldn't believe this was happening. A classmate seduces me, a girl, at school, and she making me suck my own juices. But I was speechless, powerless, willing. She slipped her fingertips between my lips and there I was, the tang of my pussy on my tongue. Sandy slid them back and forth while her other hand left my breasts and plunged down to my pussy, all smooth and slick in my moistened panties, into my cunt, scooping my come to smear it on my throat and the hollow between my collar bones. I felt so depraved as she came around me to dip and lick and kiss my wetness streaked there. Depraved, yes, but so hot. Take me again, I thought, but said nothing, just letting my head loll back while I sighed.

"Well, I think you're ready," Sandy announced, straightening up. Ready for what? I thought, frustrated but happy at the attention to my sexuality. The room smelled of pussy, mine and hers. She looked at herself in the mirror, straightening her clothes

"Come by my locker at five and we'll go to my boyfriend's house. And Anne?" "What?" "Don't touch yourself." She smiled and waved her hand under my nose. My god, she wasn't washing her hand? I was speechless. What shocked me more about Sandy: her aggressiveness, her skill, her confidence?

Four hours later, none of that mattered. What did was that I wore only my panties, a thin black leather collar, a blindfold, and silky black binds around my wrists. They were tied together behind my back, I was on my knees, and my tongue was lapping at Sandy's pussylips as she sat on the couch in her man's living room.

"Ahhh . . . ahhh," she sighed as I tried to give her what I thought I would like. If I was good, she said, I might get licked also. She had a low fringe of hairs that brushed my face as I ran my lips along hers. Behind me the front door opened and closed.

"Oh yesss . . . now, go deeper, my little slut. Hello Arthur, I'll be done in a minute if she's any good." Sandy grabbed my head and pulled me in. I plunged blindly forward into her cunt with my tongue, my bottom lifting off my heels, trying to lick her clit carefully. But I was distracted. I'd never done this before, much less in bondage. And some strange man was watching from behind, watching me in my panties and binds as I bobbed between the firm thighs of his girlfriend, trying to lick her to orgasm. My cunt began to flood again, which only made my embarrassment worse as I realized he could see my wetness, smell not one but two pussies. He could see the outline of my shaved, puffy mound in my panties as Sandy pulled me further in, as I parted my knees further for balance, tilted my hips up instinctively to show him the slit waiting for him under the fabric stained and slick with my fluids.

Sandy seemed to like how I swirled my lips and tongue around her clit. She began quaking and then a sudden thrust of her hips pushed her cunt over my face. Her hands clenched the back of my head: I had no air! She heaved and spasmed again and again--how long were her orgasms? I lapped and sucked as best I could until, when I thought I'd pass out, she released me.

I rocked back on my heels. All I could hear were my own gasps interwoven with her panting.

"Did you have my permission to go down on my woman?" "What?" "A simple yes or no will suffice. Did you have my permission to go down on my woman?"

I was blind, confused, aroused. "She told me to." "That's not the same thing, is it?" "Well, no, but. . ." "No buts about it. You didn't ask my permission. You have to be punished. Stand up."

I struggled to get to my feet. "Sandy . . .?" "Sorry, Anne, I forgot to tell you. Don't worry, it'll be over in a minute." "What will?" "The spanking." At that moment his hand took my arm. I shook with fear, uncertainty--what had I gotten into? Then I was pushed forward--sudden fright--but hands steered me over his legs, one on the small of my back, holding me in place as my bottom stuck up. He was still clothed but I felt the hardness of his member against my side.

"This is your punishment, so you have to help." His other hand stroked my cheeks through the thinly stretched cotton covering them. ‟This is your first time, so panties can stay on." His hand slid down the middle to my slit. I flushed with embarrassment and arousal again. "You wet my fingers, you slimy little slut. That adds to your punishment." He pushed the soggy fabric into my gap. His other fingers brushed my thighs. Oh god, not now, I can tell he'll be mad. . . but I came anyway, shaking and hunching on his hand.


"Good grief, Sandy, she comes even faster than you. You're going to pay for this. But first things first. No panties for you, slutty girl." And he pulled them over my cheeks, just to the tops of my thighs.

"Now, count them off." Smack! Stunned and hurt. "OW!" "No complaints. We'll start over." Smack! "O-one." Smack! on the same cheek. "T-two." Smack! "Th-th-three." Smack! The blows kept falling on my bottom, the same cheek. Tears soaked my blindfold and then he stopped at ten. There was a pause, a silence in the room. The stinging pain filled my mind until Arthur reached between my pantywaist band and bottom to stroke my bare pussy. What did I feel? The pain, moved by the pleasure, the sweet slide of his fingers, brushing up and down my slit. But when I tried to push down on, he pulled out.

"Slut." Smack! I regained my composure enough to count again. "Eleven." "Very good. You have an aptitude for math." Smack!

We got to twenty. All that kept me from breaking down was the thought that he'd return to my pussy, and he did. The mix was overpowering as he caressed the blossoming lips, it was all I could do to keep from pushing down on his hand. He spanked me anyhow. Smack!

"Twenty-one!" I gasped. Smack! On the other cheek. "Twenty-two." Three more and this time his fingers slid straight in my cunt. "If you come again, it will be worse. What do you say?" I struggled to find the words.

"Yes sir." "Very good." Hands pushed me back on my knees. I heard him pull his zipper down. "Kiss your master." I leaned forward to meet the knob of his cock with my lips, already half-parted, and kissed it. There was a slippery fluid that dripped into my mouth. I swallowed and more of his cock followed. My tongue swirled around the hardened underside as he held my face in his hands, moving my drooling mouth back and forth over his erection. Then he pulled out entirely.

"I think you're ready for more, slutty girl. What do you think, sweetness?" "I think Anne looks hungry. Would you like a sandwich, Anne?"

Confusion.

"Yes, mistress." Hands pulled me upright and began caressing my body. Four of them slid over my feet and calves, my face and neck, my arms and thighs, my belly, back, bottom, and around my breasts. I shivered at the sensation, nipples tight again, tingling in my crotch. They pulled my panties off and led me up the stairs before stopping to untie my wrists. I felt them strapping me into wrist and ankle bands.

"Stretch like a giant X." I extended my arms and legs until their hands took them and attached chains to my restraints. I was framed in a doorway, legs spread, a soft breeze blowing over my breasts and rigid nipples, past my slickened slit. Helpless. Scared, yet excited. Aroused and tingling. Someone kisses me, full lips, deep and open mouthed, our tongues twining. Someone else seizes on a nipple, crushing it between molars.

"Ahh!" I cry. Someone else is at my pussy, tongue piercing my cunt and roughly drawing out below my clit.

"OHH!" I cry. A hand slides over my bottom and slides further into my hole, probing and pushing.

"Unnnh," I sigh. The teasing, probing, licking continues, broken by intervals of caresses to other parts of my body as my cunt's juices tickle the insides of my thighs. Then they stop completely. Footsteps away and then back. I feel Arthur's thighs between mine, his knob placed at my gap, hands grab my bottom, and suddenly, fully, his cock slides right up my cunt.

I orgasm immediately, totally helpless, impaled, filled, belly to belly, nipples to chest hair, pussy to balls. But I can't throw my legs around him, I can't contract my body, it's just my hips vibrating. He doesn't stop, he thrusts up and into me, pulling out so slowly to the very end of his member and then sliding strong and hard. I come again, he stops, full in me, and I feel Sandy's bare nipples press into my back, one hand pinches my nipple, and . . . a cock at my ass? It feels like one, oiled and warm, I breathe and relax, the knob slips past the tight ring. Then the thickness stretches me, I wince behind the mask, and it slides in, next to Arthur's cock. They're fucking me backwards and forwards, filling my body above and beyond and I come again at the sensation.

Now the two of them slowly withdraw, inch after inch of cock and dildo, hands stroking breasts and buttocks. Then they run forward, slamming me front and back. One racking spasm after another electrifies my body as our three bodies collide again and again. There's a keening wail in the air above the sloppy noises at my opening, the panting and breathing, and I realize dimly it's me before blacking out.

"Arthur, she's done, and so am I." "Well I'm not. Let's get her down and on the bed."

Semiconscious, I'm half led, half carried, to the bedside. I flop over, empty again, but there are his hands, taking my slim hips, his cock slides into me from behind. Dimly I feel the thrusts, long and deep, his possession complete. I am his utterly, and he knows it as he finally spurts, filling me with spray after spray of his sperm, before I pass out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Classmate

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 95 milliseconds